Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

I have zero sympathy for Tre. I do though for her kids. If I could I would gofundme like crazy so Gia could get to a fancy boarding school and away from juicy. However, gofundme has more worthy causes IMO like this one http://www.gofundme.com/deliverance4me. I hope someone does help Gia though

Gia has many people who love her and will care for her. This is much more than many children have.

• Love 4

Lablover27: "I wonder if he calls the vino room "Daddy's office".

Nah, his office is separate,  Juicy calls the vino room the Production Facility, the den is the Quality and Control Department, the kitchen is classified as Research and Development, the garage is the Distribution Center. He working on making the whole house a business tax write off.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

That photo with the blonde may be a fake, but I'd be surprised if Joe -wasn't- (still) cheating. From that car accident to his conversation in the winery with someone he seemed obviously involved with (and dissing his wife to on television--what a fool) it's pretty obvious how he feels.

I feel nothing but contempt for Joe and Tre, but I do feel sorry for the kids. At least, as mentioned upthread, they have many people who love and look out for them, but they also have two corrupt and selfish parents who will NOT get out of the public spotlight and have no regard for how their notoriety could continue to hurt their children.

I think Teresa might finally feel punished if she sees that cover photo (probably photoshopped) on In Touch mag.

• Love 1

As life goes on, I was thinking today, enjoying this beautiful Cali weather, it must suck to be in prison.  She's only 3 months in.  Her sentence didn't sound that long at first, but I'm happy she's doing her time for her crime.  I keep seeing pictures of Melissa and her kids.  I wonder if Tre's is enjoying her 'redone' cell. 

• Love 1

Teresa is probably learning all types of good tips from her cell mate.  She is going to need a money making scheme when she gets out.  Girlfriend has no ability to exist in the normal world!  A telemarketing scheme would work wonders!

• Love 1

Great.  Another trip to the grocery store.  Jellowslr, your icon cracked me up.  They've got to be desperate for cash. I wonder how much Juicy got for the picture and story. 

Teresa's body language is either telling me that she's distancing herself away from Joe, or Audriana's head was in the way.  I think it's a lot of the former and a little bit of the latter.

• Love 1
(edited)

The Giudice's even made headline's in the Daily Mail too.  An entire photo spread and interview videos.  Not surprised how Theresa is embracing the prison lifestyle.  It actually suits her pea brain.  Working out like a beast three times a day like most prisoners do, making friends and cliques. Worried about her hair and nails for the photo op with her family and the media. Can't wait to see the tattoo when she gets it as a badge of honor for serving time.  That will be next.  She definitely looks a bit hardened.  Rode hard and put away wet IMO.  A little puffy too, probably from meds.  I thought she was just going to slick her hair back in a pony tail behind bars and just deal with it.  You gotta love the classy family prison photos too.  She can frame them and hang them around her McMansion she purchased illegally and got her where she is today. Why would you want to release these photos to the media?  It's so embarrassing, trashy and classless.  I guess they are really desperate for cash?  Joe actually looks good but his time is almost up.

29kPy3w.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Love 2

Why isn't Gabriella in any of the pics?  I KNEW she was the smart one.

Also....I was just watching the tube.  Someone (Teresa??) has been interviewed and it's on Extra tonight.  Sorry, I wasn't paying attention completely so that's all I got.

Those poor girls. To have to pose for all those pictures because their father needs to make the monthly mortgage payment. He's a disgustingly bad father.

Some gems from Joe's interview: 1) He's still saying he and Teresa are not criminals. Even though they're both doing prison time, and both pled guilty to CRIMES. 2) He doesn't like RHONJ, but will do it again "if the money's right. It would have to be huge!" Wow. Like he's in a position with bargaining power!

• Love 3

From the Juicy interview:  He said that when he and the girls went to visit her, she kept them waiting an hour and a half while she did her hair.  No better way to let your four beautiful daughters know how much you love, love, love them by making them wait in the prison visitors room while you get your hairs did.  Nice going, Tre.

• Love 5

From the Juicy interview:  He said that when he and the girls went to visit her, she kept them waiting an hour and a half while she did her hair.

Wanna bet that was for the staged photo? Notice Teresa's hair is straightened in the second "family portrait," (and curly in the first). Her vanity is still present and accounted for. I also love the fake backdrop. It's like a Christmas card!

More from the Extra interview - they repeated the claim that Teresa will be out before Christmas. And I know I already wrote how ridiculous it is for Joe to make demands re: returning to RHONJ, but to hear him say "the numbers would have to be very big" on TV -- man, the arrogance!

• Love 2

I was under the impression that if there were interviews that the money would NOT go to the Guidice's?

I think a lot of people were just speculating about this. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in (Lab?), but my understanding is that they're under a payment plan with the Feds and the IRS. So if they have to pay x amount of money every month, or x amount from ever paycheck or source of income (or percentage), they still get to make money and keep it, minus the money owed the IRS.

As for the money they owe their creditors, that's an entirely different case. The creditors have to sue to get any money back, and I'm not sure what the status is on any of those cases, or if there's any movement at all.

• Love 1

Great. Another trip to the grocery store. Jellowslr, your icon cracked me up. They've got to be desperate for cash. I wonder how much Juicy got for the picture and story.

Teresa's body language is either telling me that she's distancing herself away from Joe, or Audriana's head was in the way. I think it's a lot of the former and a little bit of the latter.

The picture is cropped, but is inside. She's leaning into the other two girls.

Tre looks really dead behind the eyes in these photos. I'm worried about her. Though one is tempted to decide that prison hasn't changed her at all, if she's making Joe and her four beautiful dorters wait an hour for her to get her hair fixed for a PRISON VISIT, I think it's clear that she has already been changed by this, er, experience. I am hoping she comes out and rises from the ashes, post-war Scarlett O'Hara-style, to return to previously unknown levels of avaricious desperation.

tumblr_nblojnkxU61ql5yr7o2_500.gif

• Love 2

Tre looks really dead behind the eyes in these photos. I'm worried about her. Though one is tempted to decide that prison hasn't changed her at all, if she's making Joe and her four beautiful dorters wait an hour for her to get her hair fixed for a PRISON VISIT, I think it's clear that she has already been changed by this, er, experience. I am hoping she comes out and rises from the ashes, post-war Scarlett O'Hara-style, to return to previously unknown levels of avaricious desperation.

tumblr_nblojnkxU61ql5yr7o2_500.gif

Not a lot of shopping in jail. A Martha Stewart can try to make herself useful, but Tre has no life of the mind, no resources but her mirror and a scarcity of intelligence. She still doesn't get that SHE did something wrong and SHE is the master of her fate.

You put it quite well. "Lydia was Lydia still..."

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm confused.  Does Joe lose his license for 2 consecutive years starting today?  One of those years and then some he'll be behind bars, so who cares?  Or is it as long as he's free? And lose his license for the next 10 mos, serve 41 mos and have a suspended license for another 14 mos?  

Edited by mpeeps

Finally! Joe got the maximum at his sentencing today: his driver's license was revoked for 2 years; plus a $10,000 fine. He said he couldn't pay the fine because he's destitute. The judge noted his recent paid interviews. Nice try, Joe! Here's the story:

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/celebrities/index.ssf/2015/04/joe_giudice_sentencing_real_housewives_of_new_jers_1.html

So, Joe asks the judge if he can drive his daughters down to the end of the driveway for the school bus??..............................oh my.

So, Joe asks the judge if he can drive his daughters down to the end of the driveway for the school bus??..............................oh my.

He's really something, isn't he? He said the driveway was "long." The judge told him to walk. Speaking of a long driveway and a huge house, if he's so destitute, how are they still affording that house?

I think we should take bets on how long it will take for Joe to violate the order. He seems almost addicted to the steering wheel. Seriously. To him, this is the worst punishment.

I'm confused.  Does Joe lose his license for 2 consecutive years starting today?  One of those years and then some he'll be behind bars, so who cares?  Or is it as long as he's free? And lose his license for the next 10 mos, serve 41 mos and have a suspended license for another 14 mos?

I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing it doesn't apply to any time served behind bars. But then even his post-prison stint time is impacted by the threat of deportation, and I'm pretty sure the sentence doesn't apply in Italy!

• Love 2
(edited)

That's definitely a jail visiting room picture. When my uncle was in Vacaville and then San Quentin they had trustees who went around the visiting room and took polaroid pictures for 5 bucks each. That was back in the 80s. We visited my uncle at 3 different prisons every weekend for 8 years. There were 4 or 5 different backgrounds painted on the cement walls on the other side of the phone visiting area.

I'm ashamed to say that at 18 I paid ten dollars at the Vacaville prison visiting room to have my picture taken with Charles Manson.

Now as an adult I'm creeped out my my teenage self but then I thought it was cool.

Joe needs to be a man and get a real job instead of selling these pictures and stories to make money

I wonder how they're paying for that house. They are still there right? The only info I read about them is what you all put here.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 2
(edited)

But after his less than transparent financial history and recently getting paid $75,000 for prison photos alongside his wife Teresa and a tell-all interview, the judge refused to lower the fine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3023821/Real-Housewives-husband-loses-drivers-license-2-years.html#ixzz3WG5dLQrw

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now who is going to drive the fam to Danbury to visit Theresa each week?  Now Tre will really keep them waiting to make sure her hair looks fab if the Gorga's offer to take them (if the drive up there isn't long enough).

Edited by mpeeps

Well, I feel like an idiot because I have been getting up at 4:45 am to go to work for 11 hrs. For over 30 years. I would like to believe that I'm smarter than the Guidices but after reading the amount of money they make with minimal effort, I'm not sure. Even with spending 5 years in jail between the 2 of them, they are showing me that crime does pay.

• Love 3
Why isn't Gabriella in any of the pics?  I KNEW she was the smart one.

She is in the US Weekly photos - not just the prison pic, byt in the photos of Joe and the girls at home. I was surprised to read that the Saturday visits can last up to SIX HOURS - I would have thought they would be restricted to a certain amount of time. Each girl takes turns sitting on T's lap while she helps them with homework and yes, I did wonder how much of the interview was real and how much of this is to put the Giudices in a positive light (Teresa is "a changed woman…everyone I encounter…tell me the Teresa they have come to know is nothing like the Teresa they see on television").

Some other tidbits (trying not to replicate what other people have mentioned, like her working out after every meal):

Joe is trying to launch a floor polishing business

Among her friends is a former politician, unnamed

Teresa emails the girls all the time. Gia keeps things light because she doesn't want to get Teresa sad or worried

Audriana has started sleeping with one of her sisters, or Joe

Teresa emails Joe instructions about what to do and even pinged him during his interview with US Weekly, making sure that he offered refreshments

Joe cleans the house himself and occasionally cooks

• Love 1

Good grief, she looks just like her baby brother...

Oh god - she sure does. I think I remember Joe Gorga saying they actually looked just alike once - then dressed up in women's clothes and a wig to prove it (may also have given him an excuse to wear heels - absolutely no judgement, but I think he may like it).

• Love 2
(edited)

Teresa's no slouch when it comes to hard work, especially if it's something she enjoys doing -- like shopping for furniture for her mansion, going to book signings, etc., but I'll bet she's never known the hard work she's getting in prison.  I wish I had a schedule of a typical day in the life of a prisoner so that I could find out just how much they do work in one day.  I also wonder how many hours are allotted for sleep.  I envision their schedule to be brutal, and it's probably not as bad as I think.  Still, if I were in the Big House, dealing with the tension of just being there, plus worrying about my kids and following a rigid schedule, I'm sure that I wouldn't want anyone taking my picture, either! 

Do I feel sorry for Teresa?  Not on your life!  Too many people are struggling through this economic depression as it is without having their money lining the pockets of crooks like Joe and Teresa.  Their money has been spent on nose jobs, boob jobs, and who knows what jobs, not to mention mistresses, liquor and fun and games.  Now, it's Payback Time!

Edited by Lura

Am I the only one bothered by prision guards charging for taking pictures?   Where does the money go?   I hope not to the guards.

As for Theresa, how does she have the ability to "ping" Joe to make sure he serves refreshments to the intervewiers?   Does she have access to a cell phone?   That much internet access in prison?   Wow, if I could just email all day and text my family all day, I would go to jail in a minute.

• Love 2
(edited)

Am I the only one bothered by prision guards charging for taking pictures? Where does the money go? I hope not to the guards.

As for Theresa, how does she have the ability to "ping" Joe to make sure he serves refreshments to the intervewiers? Does she have access to a cell phone? That much internet access in prison? Wow, if I could just email all day and text my family all day, I would go to jail in a minute.

In my experience it was an inmate taking pictures and the money went to the prison. It was mainly family pictures and wedding pictures. One of the backgrounds painted on the wall was a wedding scene and that's where the weddings took place.

Since we're anonymous here I'm not (too) embarrassed to say that my mom was the bride in one of those weddings.

Long story.

I can't answer your question as my prison visiting experience was way before email and internet.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 2