Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Joe home schooling the girls

Oh my lord--I would dvr this and watch it continuously every single night.  It would be EPIC.  Daddy--how do I  find the square root? Whadda wanna  know dat for? Fageda about it. Pass me my wine and stop asking me stupid questions  I swear youse is as stupid as youse mother.

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 13

Its awful and petty but I'd love to see a Joe and Rosie take off just make Caroline's head explode. Admittedly my favorite part of the Joe/Rosie web clips were how they were much more popular than that Albie and Chris one that someone at Bravo should have been fired over just for the name.

Upon seeing upthread mention the "used house", it made me think about and realize I've never wondered before despite the time I spend on these people, before they moved into Chateau Juicy, where did they live? When she made the comment they were furnishing the house... But were they actually living there yet? Was their previous house once " someone else's?"

Caroline actually LIKES Joe Giudice and Rosie, I don't think she would have a problem with those 2 having their own show.

Before "Chateau Juicy" ((shudder, vomit,  shudder)), they lived in the Lincoln Park house, the one they are trying to sell that is upside down mortgage wise and at least  1 of those mortgages Teresa got by herself through Fraud!

Oh my lord--I would dvr this and watch it continuously every single night.  It would be EPIC.  Daddy--how do I  find the square root? Whadda wanna  know dat for? Fageda about it. Pass me my wine and stop asking me stupid questions  I swear youse is as stupid as youse mother.

How about Gia in her weekly guidance counselor meeting shriek when the counselor tells her "In order to get into college you have to...."  Gia "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~I'M NEVER GOING TO COLLEGE!"

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Here is a picture of the pre "Chateau Juicy" abode-complete with frigging linoleum floors.  http://variety.com/2014/dirt/real-estalker/teresa-giudice-lists-third-house-in-lincoln-park-1201309336/

I just thought of something with the $200,000.00 Teresa just paid in restitution, she may be in a positive position on this house. 

It doesn't look like Teresa practiced much "cleansiness" when in this house.

On another note..........I just saw a clip on one of the entertainment shows of the judge telling Joe that "It is a virtual certainty that you will be deported because of this” in court yesterday.   It's also being reported on Examiner.com.

http://www.examiner.com/article/joe-giudice-deported-judge-says-real-housewives-star-deportation-certain

Thanks for the house info. Even though the mortgage is a fraud, are they allowed to keep it if they wanted? Could they move there instead of finding a new place? I would think it would be much easier than getting a new place. Plus I don't see Joe house hunting if they don't get something by Jan. I could see him moving there once Tre's in and telling her he did what he had to do, too bad.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 2

Thanks for the house info. Even though the mortgage is a fraud, are they allowed to keep it if they wanted? Could they move there instead of finding a new place? I would think it would be much easier than getting a new place. Plus I don't see Joe house hunting if they don't get something by Jan. I could see him moving there once Tre's in and telling her he did what he had to do, too bad.

When Teresa goes to "camp" there will be no real income coming in, Joe and Teresa have said he is NOT working, so they will not be able to afford any of their mortgages, even on this house!

• Love 1

On another note..........I just saw a clip on one of the entertainment shows of the judge telling Joe that "It is a virtual certainty that you will be deported because of this” in court yesterday.   It's also being reported on Examiner.com.

http://www.examiner.com/article/joe-giudice-deported-judge-says-real-housewives-star-deportation-certain

I think this is the key reason why it was accepted that his sentence for the driver's license fraud run concurrently with his federal sentence. Once Joe Gi serves his time, he's outta here, with "here" being the good ol' USA, so the state of New Jersey probably felt they might as well save the money by letting the time that he is being fed and housed by the feds count as their time too.
  • Love 4

I hate to admit it, it would be horrible for the girls, but I would watch a show with Juicy homeschooling the girls.  It would be appointment TV.  We could have drunk Juicy teaching while Gia desperately googles things trying to find correct information.  Rosie could come over and get tanked with Juicy, then join in on the learnin'.

I don't doubt for a minute that this is one of the scenarios Andy is considering during Tre in prison time.

• Love 3

When Teresa goes to "camp" there will be no real income coming in, Joe and Teresa have said he is NOT working, so they will not be able to afford any of their mortgages, even on this house!

My guess Joe will start doing interviews.  Or horrors, he will have to go back to stucco and dry walling, as in working for someone.  Of course there is also the Fabellini income.  I think he will find somebody that will put them up.  My fantasy is they move in with Joe and Melissa-they have the room.

• Love 2

Whatever Joe winds up doing, let's hope it's not being a regular on RHONJ.

ETA:  There are rumors about filming S7 soon so they can take advantage of watching Teresa pack for "camp."  If there is a S8, Teresa will still be away and I just don't see Joe becoming a "housewife" regardless of what he said on WWHL.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

My prediction is that Bravo will film as much as they can this year with Teresa. Show it next summer and start filming again when Teresa comes out in February 2016. Ratings may be low but, if Bravo wants to keep it going, they will need Teresa. No one else on that show is remotely interesting and they probably think that viewers that left will tune in to see how she copes before and after prison. (I admittedly stopped watching for a season and only came back this year for the Teresa fraud drama.) Teresa will go along with it because she needs the money. She has no skills, worthwhile education or work ethic. Bravo is her best hope at making a significant amount of money. Hell, she will likely take way less just to guarantee a salary. If she was smart, which we know she isn't, she would make a deal with Bravo that would include regular paychecks to her family while she is in jail. 

Edited by socalrules
  • Love 1

i say put Joe, teresa, chris , and jaq on the game show Jeopordy.  let them try to earn some real money and entertain us at the same time.  the caveat would be if anyone anyone ends up with a negative balance that would parlay into additional jail time. you can even change the questions to a lower level then the real game show.  I would without a doubt watch this just to make myself feel smarter.

• Love 3

i say put Joe, teresa, chris , and jaq on the game show Jeopordy.  let them try to earn some real money and entertain us at the same time.  the caveat would be if anyone anyone ends up with a negative balance that would parlay into additional jail time. you can even change the questions to a lower level then the real game show.  I would without a doubt watch this just to make myself feel smarter.

If you combined Joe, Teresa and Jac'c IQs all together, Chris would still beat them by about 50 - 100 IQ points! Heck, I even think Jac could beat Teresa and Joe combined! Then again, Teresa and Joe would NEVER get out of jail! LOL

• Love 1

I don't know if Rino has done any THs because I haven't watched every ep this season but I do know Joe has never done one and all the other involved husbands have (not counting Tommy Manzo in season 1 because he was basically nonexistent). As little as All Manzo was on he did them. There has to be a reason. If he's against doing it I would think he'd be obligated by Bravo, so that leads me to believe that they just don't get anything out of him other than It Was What It Was type of stuff. I think Joe continuing on Bravo will depend on whether or not they think he can be more useful than his current short amounts of interaction.

Edited by Gigi43

I remembered someone saying Manzo was Italian for a slab of meat, so I decided to look up what the origin on Giudice is.

Are you ready?

It's derived from Latin and means roughly "the law says."

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • Love 8

Teresa and Joe are done. In terms of post-conviction filming, they give nothing, and they refuse to say anything. So what is there to film? Teresa going trick-or-treating with the girls, when we know she hasn't told them anything? Another Giudice Christmas, with all of them sitting around the tree in denial of the situation?

Plus, the two of them are now convicted felons, and there's a lot of anger out there in regards to how they seem to keep getting away with it, and still living large. Bravo would get a lot of flak for employing them in the future. Notice how Andy disputed the tabloid accounts of how much they paid Teresa and Joe for that post-sentencing hearing. That was unusual; he normally ignores that stuff. I think the network is very conscious of public opinion.

That being said, I'd watch an episode or two of "Homeschooling with Juicy and Rosie" in a heartbeat. Before I start my boycott, of course.

• Love 4

driving the kids once in awhile is easy and actually a pleasure. try racing 4 kids around from place to place and have to be there on time. try arranging 4 kids schedules and hope the schedules never change. try doing this 5-6 days a week with no end in site. hope that you dont get lost, there isnt a traffic jam, construction, bad weather, kids having bad attitudes because of a bad day or because you are late picking them up or late on the way to an event. kids having to go to the bathroom, kids being hungry right NOW, kids spilling in the car, vomiting in the car, ..oh yes this is very easy and anybody could do this......i truly dont think any of you do this as part of a routine and have kids on travel teams, religious events, parties, school events, plus someone has to attend to the chickens, the dogs, get breakfast and dinner ready M-F, all day saturday and sunday. sure any early 60ish lady can do this easily on a day to day basis. wonder if she just sits around all day now and is itching (in her retirement years) to take this all on..........OMG

Yeah, a lot of us do. I did it as a 22 year old widow with a job and no help from anybody.

• Love 8

one of my daughters friends actually worked for teresa not too long ago as a babysitter.  she said the kids were impossible to deal with (not all of them)  and had no discipline.  one time teresa asked her and a friend to accompany them to a music concert to help with the kids (teresa's kids plus friends).  when the long night was over teresa did not pay either of the girls for their time ( 7 hours in total) and told them taking them along to the concert was their pay. i dont know who protested and if patrents got involved but a few days later teresa gave each girl $20 for their time.  would you let your daughter work fot this woman?

This family has been on tv for (5?) years or so.  We've been aware of what they were up to for the last 2 or 3.  If you lived close enough to have your teenaged daughters be their babysitters, why wouldn't you have them get their money up front?  If the arrangement was "I'd like to take your kids along with mine to the One Direction concert in exchange for a hand with the girls" that's entirely different from looking two children who've been with you from 2-9pm in the face and telling them you're cheating them out of $50, which is actually more gross to me than the people they've already ripped off.  I'm not doubting the veracity of your story supermum, I'm just saying I'd either need more context or need to be willing to accept that Teresa really is this vile.  

• Love 4

I remembered someone saying Manzo was Italian for a slab of meat, so I decided to look up what the origin on Giudice is.

Are you ready?

It's derived from Latin and means roughly "the law says."

Yup! Manzo means beef. Giudice also means judge, as in the person behind the gavel! From the verb 'giudicare' or 'to judge.'

Edited by outtosee
  • Love 3

I don't think Bravo has any intention of dumping Teresa, which is why Andy was going along with the poor-Teresa-this-was-all-Joes-fault nonsense during their WWHL special.

If this proves to be true I can't express how disgusted I will be. These people have scammed hardworking people out of millions of dollars and give ZERO fucks. They also continue to live in a mansion and drive luxury cars. For BRAVO to continue to give them a platform (not to mention $750k) is just beyond the pale.

You can count me out of any shows that feature these felons after this season is over.

• Love 5

I don't know if Rino has done any THs because I haven't watched every ep this season but I do know Joe has never done one and all the other involved husbands have (not counting Tommy Manzo in season 1 because he was basically nonexistent). As little as All Manzo was on he did them. There has to be a reason. If he's against doing it I would think he'd be obligated by Bravo, so that leads me to believe that they just don't get anything out of him other than It Was What It Was type of stuff. I think Joe continuing on Bravo will depend on whether or not they think he can be more useful than his current short amounts of interaction.

I don't remember Juicy doing any TH interviews, but then I only paid minimal attention during S1.  According to an interview Teresa gave in S2, he did do them at one time. She said that he didn't like the format or having to answer so many questions, so he wouldn't be doing anymore moving forward.  She also said he was taking this stance despite the fact that it meant he would no longer be paid for his participation.  She said it like she was really proud of it - that he was unwilling to do something he didn't like even if it meant there was money involved.  I have no idea if any of this is true, but it led to speculation at the time that this was the difference in who was paid by Bravo and who was not. The folks just appearing in scenes didn't get paid, but those who did the TH interviews did.  According to something Tamra Barney said a few years ago, the TH interviews are grueling. They come at them with a notebook full of questions and it takes from several hours to several days to get it all done, several times during the season.  I can see Juicy thinking this was just for suckers, or those who paid their bills.  

• Love 2

I think there's potential in filming now that Teresa knows she's going away. The WWHL special was fascinating. Her delusion slowly turning into shock, then anger. It's one thing to believe that your husband's going away but she thought she would skate. She can't put on a happy face anymore and say everything's fine. The camera might capture their true reality as she prepares for this.

I think as a viewer knowing they're getting punished will make it easier for me to watch them. Trying to watch this season as they still lived in their mansion and drove their luxury cars believing they would worm their way out of this was not appealing.

• Love 5

60 isn't dead.

Good to know since it's rapidly approaching. I think the children will be far better off with a grandmother, or two, assisting than with their total looser, tool, idiot, alcoholic father.  

• Love 5

I don't think Bravo has any intention of dumping Teresa, which is why Andy was going along with the poor-Teresa-this-was-all-Joes-fault nonsense during their WWHL special.

I don't think Andy went along with it. What makes you think so? I thought his questions were pretty hard hitting (for Andy, mind you), but she went into the interview with an agenda - blame Joe - and she stuck to it. I wish he had asked more questions about the bankruptcy fraud, which heavily involved Teresa, but there's no doubt she would have answered in the same way - I just signed what was out in front of me, etc., etc...

I think there's potential in filming now that Teresa knows she's going away. The WWHL special was fascinating. Her delusion slowly turning into shock, then anger. It's one thing to believe that your husband's going away but she thought she would skate. She can't put on a happy face anymore and say everything's fine. The camera might capture their true reality as she prepares for this.

But what would the storyline be? I agree with you that it would be fascinating to watch them deal with their looming scenarios, but only if they were open and candid, which of course they're not. They give and say nothing real.

• Love 2

We have no way of knowing what, if anything, Melissa does off camera with the kids, but you're right in that she would fully take advantage of the tv cameras and/or twitter to get her additional 5 minutes of fame out there (using the kids, kinda like Theresa does).

I totally agree with you. Sure they'll be inconvenienced going to prison, but thr places they're going are hardly Oz. They'll work, they'll get to be out in the sun, they'll speak to family and friends. And then it's over. I say make em suffer. Take their shit and make them start over with nothing. None of those creditors are getting paid anyway whether they serve time or not. What's $400,000 gonna do when your debt is $13 mill? Take their cash, jewels, houses, furniture and make them struggle like the rest of us.

I agree they should lose all their stuff, certainly the fancy house, cars, clothes, etc. Teresa should be forced to apply  her own make up and blow dry her own hair-Yes I know that's cruel and unusual punishment, but what can I say, I'm a sadistic bitch.

They should also go to jail.    

• Love 5

I don't think Andy went along with it. What makes you think so? I thought his questions were pretty hard hitting (for Andy, mind you), but she went into the interview with an agenda - blame Joe - and she stuck to it. I wish he had asked more questions about the bankruptcy fraud, which heavily involved Teresa, but there's no doubt she would have answered in the same way - I just signed what was out in front of me, etc., etc...

But what would the storyline be? I agree with you that it would be fascinating to watch them deal with their looming scenarios, but only if they were open and candid, which of course they're not. They give and say nothing real.

I don't think Andy went along with it either - he pretty much got to the point on everything.  There was an agreed contractual length to the interview which prevented him from spending too much time on any given subject.

They try to give away nothing but that WWHL exposed them. It was clear that they were barely speaking to each other in private. She kept trying to tell him to be quiet and was annoyed whenever he tried to explain something. The cracks were there. I imagine it would only be worse as the time to leave grows near. That's what I want to see.

Edited by charming
  • Love 4

I'm not sure what people think an interviewer is supposed to do. Andy asked hardball questions and followed up to the same extent most interviewers do. Interviewers never interject their personal beliefs in terms of saying I don't believe you or whatever. By their questions, they try to expose the "truth". I do believe that anyone viewing the interview came away with the essential *truth* about the Juicys. This was hardly a puff interview.

I agree they should lose all their stuff, certainly the fancy house, cars, clothes, etc. Teresa should be forced to apply  her own make up and blow dry her own hair-Yes I know that's cruel and unusual punishment, but what can I say, I'm a sadistic bitch.

They have clung to their lifestyle as long as they have ONLY because the bankruptcy petition was only recently formally dismissed and they didn't have to pay their restitution until sentencing or their creditors until bankruptcy was dismissed.

They don't really own anything since their mortgages are equal in value to their houses. I am 100% sure their cars are leased. There really isn't much of real value in their households. Realistically, even if they sold all of their clothing and furniture, the proceeds for that would be insignificant. 

Maybe Tre can get a good advance for a tell all after her release from prison. Maybe like a cockroach, she will be able to resurrect her brand but I am skeptical because even before this sentencing, her cookbooks were pretty much played out - the grilling one was the last gasp and didn't sell well because it made no sense. The wine line is dead and I doubt the hair line ever made significant money. 

• Love 4

I completely agree that Andy could only do so much with that WWHL interview. The questions he asked were more hard hitting than is his custom.  I would have liked to see him follow-up a bit more, but that has never been his strength:

• He asked them about selling their possessions and Teresa said that the houses were up for sale. He asked how long they had been for sale and Teresa lied and said "a few months".  The interview was done the first week of October and the houses went up for sale between the 1st and 2nd weeks of September. They had been on the market for a month at the most. I would have liked for him to ask them about why they waited so long to put them on the market.
  • Andy did act like he was buying into the whole "Juicy is the criminal and Teresa is innocent of doing anything except signing things put in front of her".  I know he doesn't really believe it, but his question to Juicy about how it felt to know that his criminal actions were going to land his wife in jail made it sound like he bought the whole silly story. He also asked Teresa if she felt any bitterness towards Juicy for getting them into this legal mess. Again, I don't think Andy believes any of this, but he allowed them to keep trying to sell this story to the public and gave it a bit of credibility with some of his questioning. 
  • He let them get away with making it sound like it was all entirely about the mortgage fraud and Teresa not reading documents carefully. He never really questioned them about the bankruptcy fraud. I would have liked to hear him ask Teresa how not reading documents had anything to do with giving false testimony under oath about their assets. I have heard her interviewed numerous times and no one ever really asks her about this, which is frustrating.
  • Love 6

They try to give away nothing but that WWHL exposed them. It was clear that they were barely speaking to each other in private. She kept trying to tell him to be quiet and was annoyed whenever he tried to explain something. The cracks were there. I imagine it would only be worse as the time to leave grows near. That's what I want to see.

I agree that the interview was great in how it exposed a lot of their interpersonal dynamics, but that was due to the format. Filming the show is completely different. It's not a surprise that we saw Teresa tell Joe to "be quiet, let me talk" on WWHL and never on RHONJ. The show is too scripted, and Teresa can control what she says and does. Her persona on the show is 100% fake, including not just their lifestyle, but reading off cue cards in her TH's and her ghostwritten blogs and books. The WWHL interview was the true Teresa: nervous, stupid, incoherent, delusional, defensive, mean, and a liar. And same with Joe - he came across as a dolt. We will never see this on the show. Certainly not to the extent that the interview exposed.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 10

I agree they should lose all their stuff, certainly the fancy house, cars, clothes, etc. Teresa should be forced to apply  her own make up and blow dry her own hair-Yes I know that's cruel and unusual punishment, but what can I say, I'm a sadistic bitch.

I've been blow drying my own hair for the last 35 years it's been a real burden.

• Love 16

I think as a viewer knowing they're getting punished will make it easier for me to watch them. Trying to watch this season as they still lived in their mansion and drove their luxury cars believing they would worm their way out of this was not appealing.

I don't think we will ever see Teresa face her true reality, even after prison. She will always play Scarlet O'Hara, putting off what needs to be done today until tomorrow or in her case NEVER. She will play the perpetual MARTER and I, for 1, have no interest in  watching or supporting a show featuring her ever again. JMO

I completely agree that Andy could only do so much with that WWHL interview. The questions he asked were more hard hitting than is his custom.  I would have liked to see him follow-up a bit more, but that has never been his strength:

• He asked them about selling their possessions and Teresa said that the houses were up for sale. He asked how long they had been for sale and Teresa lied and said "a few months".  The interview was done the first week of October and the houses went up for sale between the 1st and 2nd weeks of September. They had been on the market for a month at the most. I would have liked for him to ask them about why they waited so long to put them on the market.
  • Andy did act like he was buying into the whole "Juicy is the criminal and Teresa is innocent of doing anything except signing things put in front of her".  I know he doesn't really believe it, but his question to Juicy about how it felt to know that his criminal actions were going to land his wife in jail made it sound like he bought the whole silly story. He also asked Teresa if she felt any bitterness towards Juicy for getting them into this legal mess. Again, I don't think Andy believes any of this, but he allowed them to keep trying to sell this story to the public and gave it a bit of credibility with some of his questioning. 
  • He let them get away with making it sound like it was all entirely about the mortgage fraud and Teresa not reading documents carefully. He never really questioned them about the bankruptcy fraud. I would have liked to hear him ask Teresa how not reading documents had anything to do with giving false testimony under oath about their assets. I have heard her interviewed numerous times and no one ever really asks her about this, which is frustrating.

As much as I agree, that Andy or someone should have asked her about the BK Fraud, I doubt she would have told the truth anyway. She would have gotten that wide eyed, rapid blinking look explaining she had NO IDEA what she was signing even then. It would have been Joe's and her BK Attorney's fault for everything, just like her excuse for the Bank, Wire and Mortgage Frauds are currently. NO ONE ever EXPLAINS anything to Teresa where she can understand it, of course....You can lead a horse to water but you CAN'T make them drink it. I thoroughly believe if God came down from the Heavens and told Teresa HE did NOT believe her, she would still blame Joe, the Attorneys, the Judge, Andy, Bravo, the Producers, the wind, the humidity, the time of day, the time of month AND the ant that crossed the road in front of her on her way to signing the false documents/contracts/plea deal!

I agree that the interview was great in how it exposed a lot of their interpersonal dynamics, but that was due to the format. Filming the show is completely different. It's not a surprise that we saw Teresa tell Joe to "be quiet, let me talk" on WWHL and never on RHONJ. The show is too scripted, and Teresa can control what she says and does. Her persona on the show is 100% fake, including not just their lifestyle, but reading off cue cards in her TH's and her ghostwritten blogs and books. The WWHL interview was the true Teresa: nervous, stupid, incoherent, delusional, defensive, mean, and a liar. And same with Joe - he came across as a dolt. We will never see this on the show. Certainly not to the extent that the interview exposed.

You forgot to mention, that Teresa came across as the controlling/dominate partner in their marriage, NOT some poor ignorant HW led/forced down the wrong path by her brutal husband. Her "role" on the show is the ditzy struggling HW married to the controlling lout, her REALITY is much different in REAL life, IMO SHE wears the pants, NOT Joe.

• Love 4

Here is how I saw the interview-contractually she had to do it.  Andy was the logical choice.  He didn't need cue cards he has been dealing with these trashy liars for five years.  He had to know going in -it would score big ratings and there wasn't much he would get from them.  To me the biggest thing he got out of them is they didn't have the $200,000.00, and obviously he knew the answer to the logical follow-up question, because Sirens/Bravo was writing the check.

The only other interesting thing was acknowledging viewers who had contacting Bravo saying Teresa should not have been on this season.  A huge let down when all she could say is she was a working mom and kept working.  Maybe a well placed thank you to those who supported her would have been in order but nothing from her.

I think by going large with the big Bravo interview, interest was waning with the other pay for interview outlets as they saw Teresa's heart wasn't into it.  Does anyone really want another photo shoot of Teresa is a swimsuit or life around the house built of fraud?  Her next big possibility for an interview would be if the family moved before she left for prison.  No matter the accommodations either Teresa would be embarrassed to share them or viewers would be outraged at her lack of downsizing in her new digs. 

I concur with the others on here that it wasn't a softball interview-it was Teresa's lack of depth and sincerity that delivered the final product.

• Love 6

I'm not sure what people think an interviewer is supposed to do. Andy asked hardball questions and followed up to the same extent most interviewers do. Interviewers never interject their personal beliefs in terms of saying I don't believe you or whatever. By their questions, they try to expose the "truth". I do believe that anyone viewing the interview came away with the essential *truth* about the Juicys. This was hardly a puff interview.

On one of the entertainment shows (maybe Entertainment Tonight?), they showed how Teresa has a hired crisis coach who tells her what to say and how to spin things. Andy would never have gotten a straight answer. The entertainment show even showed how during their own interview with Teresa, the crisis coach was coaching her answers and helping her frame things. She's just saying what she's been told, which is to go back to her daughters and how she just cares about her kids and didn't understand anything she apparently signed.

Teresa really isn't very bright, but I will always believe that she knew they were breaking the law. You don't forget property that you owned and are receiving rental income on, especially when there was only one and the question was Yes or No do you own an extra house that you rent out. Stupid people can still be very manipulative.

• Love 7

To me the biggest thing he got out of them is they didn't have the $200,000.00, and obviously he knew the answer to the logical follow-up question, because Sirens/Bravo was writing the check.

A lot of people either here or on other sites have chided Andy for the questions about the $200k due at sentencing, but I either don't get it, or I don't agree. Why do people assume that Bravo's check for the interview, whatever the amount, was known by Andy to go directly to their restitution payment? It was Teresa and Joe's responsibility to make that payment, and they had months to do so, as well as a multitude of pricey assets to sell and make good on their obligation. The fact that they chose to delay the payment due to their knowledge of an immediate post-sentencing interview paycheck is on them, not Bravo, and whether or not Andy knew about this is irrelevant. His snarky "I pay taxes on my suit" was great! It didn't really make sense, but I loved it.

On one of the entertainment shows (maybe Entertainment Tonight?), they showed how Teresa has a hired crisis coach who tells her what to say and how to spin things.

In the First Look for next Sunday's show, they show a clip of Teresa and Joe walking into the courthouse for the sentencing, and they blur out the so-called crisis coach's face. No one else, just her. I'm guessing she wouldn't give Bravo permission to show her mug unless they paid her, and they said take a hike.

• Love 3

A lot of people either here or on other sites have chided Andy for the questions about the $200k due at sentencing, but I either don't get it, or I don't agree. Why do people assume that Bravo's check for the interview, whatever the amount, was known by Andy to go directly to their restitution payment? It was Teresa and Joe's responsibility to make that payment, and they had months to do so, as well as a multitude of pricey assets to sell and make good on their obligation. The fact that they chose to delay the payment due to their knowledge of an immediate post-sentencing interview paycheck is on them, not Bravo, and whether or not Andy knew about this is irrelevant. His snarky "I pay taxes on my suit" was great! It didn't really make sense, but I loved it.

In the First Look for next Sunday's show, they show a clip of Teresa and Joe walking into the courthouse for the sentencing, and they blur out the so-called crisis coach's face. No one else, just her. I'm guessing she wouldn't give Bravo permission to show her mug unless they paid her, and they said take a hike.

What a lot of those chastising Andy do NOT want to admit is, that once again Teresa and Joe decided that their PERSONAL wants/desires/GREED for junk came BEFORE THEIR financial obligations. It was more important for Teresa to maintain her fraudulent lifestyle for the cameras than to pay the money she was ORDERED to by the Courts. This fact and her continued lies/omissions to the courts shows me that Teresa WILL NEVER CHANGE, NEVER LEARN/GROW. Her needs will always come first, not her daughters, not her parents, not Joe, NO ONE!  JMO

• Love 3

What a lot of those chastising Andy do NOT want to admit is, that once again Teresa and Joe decided that their PERSONAL wants/desires/GREED for junk came BEFORE THEIR financial obligations. It was more important for Teresa to maintain her fraudulent lifestyle for the cameras than to pay the money she was ORDERED to by the Courts. This fact and her continued lies/omissions to the courts shows me that Teresa WILL NEVER CHANGE, NEVER LEARN/GROW. Her needs will always come first, not her daughters, not her parents, not Joe, NO ONE!  JMO

I agree, and I think Andy does, too, as his questions (and "I paid taxes on my suit" snark) proved.

• Love 4

Lotus (I'm not even going to attempt to quote a quote on my phone lol), I noticed this attitude from Andy towards the end of the second episode. I didn't record it so I don't have quotes, but he was asking Teresa if she resented Joe for the fact she was going to jail, asked Joe if he felt guilty that Teresa is going to jail, etc. Maybe not those questions exactly, but you get the idea.

• Love 1

sorry but there is no way a woman of that age could possibly be physically and mentally capable of driving 1 kid, let alone 4 kids to all of there activities.  take a few days from work and try it for a few days.  it is worse then having a full time job.

Seriously??? Do you think after 55 we curl up and die? I've worked as a waitress for 45 years and I work rings around the "young ones" who can't lift a tray without help! I bike, I walk, I date, I even have sex!!! My Moms 95--now SHE can't drive but a 60 year old? Pft No problem,,,

• Love 13

I know why Andy asked the question because it was brought up in court and relevant so I don't know why others chided Andy.

I believe, because of the Jacqueline no-show and the danger of Teresa being incarcerated, the RH are paid in increments to ensure attendance.  So much up front, so much half way through and a check after the Reunion.  I think Teresa also had this year's salary tied to giving an interview.  Now this is pure speculation-I think Teresa and Joe asked for the money prior to sentencing and were told no, they would be held to the terms of their contract-hence the term "processing" used by Teresa's attorney.

Did you notice Wendy in the clips of the project Ladybug event?  She is right there in the thick of it.  I wonder if Wendy asked for money for footage showind her as part of  the perp walk?

• Love 1

Lotus (I'm not even going to attempt to quote a quote on my phone lol), I noticed this attitude from Andy towards the end of the second episode. I didn't record it so I don't have quotes, but he was asking Teresa if she resented Joe for the fact she was going to jail, asked Joe if he felt guilty that Teresa is going to jail, etc. Maybe not those questions exactly, but you get the idea.

If I'm reading you right, are you saying that Andy played into Teresa's innocent act? Cuz I do agree with that, at least in part. But I would argue that an interviewer has to go on what answers he or she got. I think Andy only asked the questions you cited because of what they were saying. I don't remember exactly, but I think he opened the interview by asking pretty direct questions about the fraud, and Teresa's blame Joe strategy kicked in immediately. I don't know if he would have asked about resentment towards Joe, or about Joe's guilt, if Teresa had been more forthcoming about her role in the entire scheme.

• Love 2

Did you notice Wendy in the clips of the project Ladybug event?  She is right there in the thick of it.  I wonder if Wendy asked for money for footage showind her as part of  the perp walk?

"Perp walk." That's hilarious! No, I didn't notice Wendy the nutcase in the other scenes. So much for my theory that she was blurred b/c she asked for money. I don't get it, then - I only noticed her in the perp walk because the "perps" were surrounded by lots of people, including marshals, and hers was the only face blurred. Weird.

• Love 1

"Perp walk." That's hilarious! No, I didn't notice Wendy the nutcase in the other scenes. So much for my theory that she was blurred b/c she asked for money. I don't get it, then - I only noticed her in the perp walk because the "perps" were surrounded by lots of people, including marshals, and hers was the only face blurred. Weird.

Maybe it is because Wendy is getting slammed on social media for aligning herself with Teresa. She would also be concerned about those that LOVE, LOVE, Love the felon and are very vocal on social media, attacking/blaming her for Teresa Guilty Plea! Remember, it is EVERYONE else's fault EXCEPT Teresa in their warped minds!

Seriously??? Do you think after 55 we curl up and die? I've worked as a waitress for 45 years and I work rings around the "young ones" who can't lift a tray without help! I bike, I walk, I date, I even have sex!!! My Moms 95--now SHE can't drive but a 60 year old? Pft No problem,,,

Maybe this poster buys into Mrs. G SR.'s court statement, that she has "health" problems now. I think some will fall for that BS, just like some have fallen for Teresa's BS excuses!

I don't think Teresa did herself any favors with Wendy the incarceration expert.   There are much better crisis managers out there and I think Wendy did for exposure and her lack finesse showed repeatedly.  Teresa pretty much fell on her face in this interview:   http://nypost.com/2014/07/12/teresa-giudice-may-be-off-to-prison-but-is-she-free-of-shame/  Very caviler and very Wendy coached as noted by the reporter.  It was the last one she gave before Andy.

Right now Wendy is coming off as a leach. clinging on to her only client.

I don't think Teresa did herself any favors with Wendy the incarceration expert.   There are much better crisis managers out there and I think Wendy did for exposure and her lack finesse showed repeatedly.  Teresa pretty much fell on her face in this interview:   http://nypost.com/2014/07/12/teresa-giudice-may-be-off-to-prison-but-is-she-free-of-shame/  Very caviler and very Wendy coached as noted by the reporter.  It was the last one she gave before Andy.

Right now Wendy is coming off as a leach. clinging on to her only client.

Wendy clearly gave terrible advice, since not a single outlet bought the spin. Quite the reverse, in fact. Teresa's act has been criticized everywhere. But I bet she offered her "services" for free. Free as in free publicity for herself. Never have I seen a PR person insert themselves in the story. It's almost comical.