Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Wow, these people are more fucked than I had originally thought. If Juicy gets his license suspended for the entire time that Teresa is being initiated at College, I see no way that he can "just take care of her girls" in the manner that Teresa would deem suitable. Just no way. With 4 girls you are going to need to be able to drive in order to actually be taking care of them. Someone else can help out, but that is a huge burden to put on someone else. He is going to need a lot of help to keep things going. Dare I say he might even ask Melissa for help? That is something I would like to see Bravo film.

Not with her driving skills!!!

• Love 1

he has decided to take the plea afterall.  could you imagine being this guys lawyer?  i hope he got paid up front.  i'm sure he will blame his lawyer for everything.  he really is getting off pretty easy on this state charge.  it seems crime does pay.  once you get caught committing 1 crime, you might as well live out your wacko fantasies and rob a bank because you will strike a plea and all of your punishments will be rolled into 1 concurrent sentence.  its like having a free pass to break the law

• Love 4

he has decided to take the plea afterall.  could you imagine being this guys lawyer?  i hope he got paid up front.  i'm sure he will blame his lawyer for everything.  he really is getting off pretty easy on this state charge.  it seems crime does pay.  once you get caught committing 1 crime, you might as well live out your wacko fantasies and rob a bank because you will strike a plea and all of your punishments will be rolled into 1 concurrent sentence.  its like having a free pass to break the law

My God - I'm a lurker but I laughed so hard at this.   "Live out your wacko fantasies"... I'm still laughing.  Thanks everyone for keeping me on top of Juicy Joe and Tre's downfall. 

• Love 1

Unbelievable that he committed this serious crime, and his only punishment is a temporary revocation of his driver's license.

Did he get his license suspended?  I just read he got his sentence suspended.

• Love 1

Did he get his license suspended? I just read he got his sentence suspended.

Yes - although amount of time not yet decided. (minimum 6 months, maximum 2 years).

Plus, the judge just said his deportation is a "virtual certainty." Joe's reply: "I'll worry about that when the time comes."

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 1

You are so right. I'm sure Melissa cares for the girls, but I bet she'd do it for the glee....knowing Teresa would be beside herself! Take the plea, Joe - please! Make this happen!

I picture Uncle Joey and Melissa trading the Bentley or Cayenne for a big old family van so they can haul their nieces around.    Maybe I will send Melissa a pair of curb feelers. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/270974735954?lpid=82  Of course she would probably stick them on her head.

• Love 1

Joe's reply: "I'll worry about that when the time comes."

And that sums up these morons perfectly.   Eh, break the law, we will worry about that when the time comes.

Except while Theresa is in prison he will likely be monitored closely, and the second he gets pulled over for driving without a license he's toast. Plus he's fairly well known, or at least well known enough that the second a cop spots him cruising the neighborhood he's heading right for jail.

You think this moron is thinking of that?   See above.    He will worry about getting caught driving on a suspended license when he gets caught.   In the meantime, he will drive all he wants.

• Love 3

Whether Joe has a license or not I'm sure Joe's mom will be the one driving the girls around in Teresa's place. To begin with I'd bet her mentality is that's a woman's job plus the fact that she just lost her husband it could give her something to "focus" on. Teresa's mother seems to be frequently caring for her sick husband. When Joe's dad died I was shocked to learn how young the elder Giudices are/were. I don't know the age of the Gorga parents but being around 60 still, illness not withstanding, has a good amount of stamina.

I don't think its completely out of the relm of possibility, though I would be surprised by them actually pulling it off, the Giudice's could end up Italy before any deportation hearing. I'm sure you all get my drift.

Edited by Gigi43

Whether Joe has a license or not I'm sure Joe's mom will be the one driving the girls around in Teresa's place. To begin with I'd bet her mentality is that's a woman's job plus the fact that she just lost her husband it could give her something to "focus" on.

I don't think its completely out of the relm of possibility, though I would be surprised by them actually pulling it off, the Giudice's could end up Italy before any deportation hearing. I'm sure you all get my drift.

Teresa's mom was a school bus driver. . . so she could pitch in.  It sounds like one of the grandmas will have to move into the mansion.

Whether Joe has a license or not I'm sure Joe's mom will be the one driving the girls around in Teresa's place. To begin with I'd bet her mentality is that's a woman's job plus the fact that she just lost her husband it could give her something to "focus" on. Teresa's mother seems to be frequently caring for her sick husband. When Joe's dad died I was shocked to learn how young they are. I don't know the age of the Gorga parents but being around 60 still, illness not withstanding, has a good amount of stamina.

sorry but there is no way a woman of that age could possibly be physically and mentally capable of driving 1 kid, let alone 4 kids to all of there activities.  take a few days from work and try it for a few days.  it is worse then having a full time job.

• Love 2

Joe didn't want to take the plea deal because he knew he was going to drive and get caught. How else does he get to the bar and the strip club? Does anyone really think he isn't going to drive? We know full well he has no desire to be stuck in the house with Teresa. I have no doubt that he is going to drink, drive and get caught way before Teresa is released from college. Then the girls are going to be screwed over again.

• Love 2

Teresa's mom was a school bus driver. . . so she could pitch in.  It sounds like one of the grandmas will have to move into the mansion.

When will they lose the mansion? The gravy train has to stop at some point, right?

More from the hearing: Formal sentencing isn't until March, but the only thing left to decide will be the length of Joe's driver's license suspension. The judge will look at Joe's record in determining the length, so I guess that means he'll get the max.

So....if Teresa enters the pokey on Jan. 5, Joe gets around 2 months to play Mr. Mom and drive the kids around. After that, it's Grandma, or Uncle Joey, or hopefully Aunt Melissa!

sorry but there is no way a woman of that age could possibly be physically and mentally capable of driving 1 kid, let alone 4 kids to all of there activities.  take a few days from work and try it for a few days.  it is worse then having a full time job.

I just love that this is written by "supermum!" (But I agree with you - it's a lot of work).

Also, FYI - Joe's mother is a lot younger than you might think. I think she's in her 50's.

• Love 1

When will they lose the mansion? The gravy train has to stop at some point, right?

More from the hearing: Formal sentencing isn't until March, but the only thing left to decide will be the length of Joe's driver's license suspension. The judge will look at Joe's record in determining the length, so I guess that means he'll get the max.

So....if Teresa enters the pokey on Jan. 5, Joe gets around 2 months to play Mr. Mom and drive the kids around. After that, it's Grandma, or Uncle Joey, or hopefully Aunt Melissa!

NJ system is way screwed up-there is just no way there should be 5 months between plea and sentencing.  This is not a federal case-no big deal here-all though Joe's driving record is extensive.  Joe will have been milking this for 4 plus years.

Oh RadarOnLine. . . .really?  http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/joe-teresa-giudice-rhonj-real-housewives-new-jersey-divorce-court-lawyers/

• Love 1

Just saw Joe's camera-shoving on the local CBSNews, and I'm assuming their parts of Jersey gets my NYC news. He put his hand over the lenses and pushed the camera towards the guy. Teresa was not with him nor was any other family. There was some woman with brown hair near him and the camera man and she appeared to be writing something. But I have no idea who she was.

Ironically RIGHT NOW they're doing a story is coming up about a man being finally freed from jail after 29yrs for a crime he didn't commit. Life's a cold bitch.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 2

You are so right. I'm sure Melissa cares for the girls, but I bet she'd do it for the glee....knowing Teresa would be beside herself! Take the plea, Joe - please! Make this happen!

I would love it if Joey and Melissa were the ones that drive Joe and the girls once a month to visit Teresa while she is in prison and Melissa insists on visiting Teresa along side them! .

• Love 7

Wait - really? Ok you've outed me as a casual viewer! Now I have to watch it more. And that would be hysterical if they watched and "critiqued" the Teresa and Joe interview! Or if WE did. LabLover would be shouting TAX CHEATS at the tv, zoeysmom would be citing details from their indictments, Rhetorica would be pouring the Fabellini, and Bosaux would be bringing the funny....

Damn.....I can't figure out how to break up quotes!   

Anyhow....I'd LOVE to see what other boardies would have to say if they had been included on on this these couch-potatoes-whatever thingies!

Geesch!!!!! I am SO not techno-savvy!!!!!

• Love 2

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Joe Giudice initially rejected a final plea deal today in his state fraud case that would have allowed him to serve time concurrently with his 41-month sentence on federal fraud charges — and then told Judge Adam Jacobs that he wanted to reconsider.

"You're making a momentous decision," Jacobs told Giudice after the reality show star confirmed that he understood the terms of the deal, and that by rejecting the deal and going to trial, he risks an additional 10 years in prison. "There's no going back after this." Giudice then indicated he wanted to discuss the matter more with his lawyer, Miles Feinstein. The court is set to reconvene at 2:30 p.m.Under the plea deal, Giudice would have pleaded guilty to a lesser degree of the same crime, wrongfully using the identification of another. Instead of a maximum of 10 years in prison, he would have gotten 18 months, but it would have run concurrently with his federal prison term, and he would have served no additional time. His driver's license would also have been suspended for up to 18 months.

His wife Teresa, who must report for her 15-month prison term in January, was not with him at the Paterson courthouse. Arriving alone, he told photographers gathered outside, "If you don't get out of my face, I'm gonna kick every one of youse in the head."

The hearing in Passaic County comes more than four years after prosecutors say the reality show star, whose own driver's license was suspended because of a DUI, used his brother's identification to obtain a New Jersey driver's license. Authorities discovered the ruse when Giudice's brother was stopped by a Lincoln Park police office, and the photo in the state system didn't match.

Giudice, 42, is not set to report to federal prison until 2015, because U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas staggered his sentence with Teresa's, so one parent could be home with their four daughters. Teresa reports to prison on Jan. 5. Following Giudice's prison term, he could be deported to Italy because he never became a United States citizens after emigrating to American with his family when he was 1.The deal would have put an end to the couple's legal drama, although they still make restitution — they still owe about $214,000 — and pay their combined $18,000 in fines in the federal case. But the Giudices are still struggling financially, with millions of dollars of debt from their aborted bankruptcy and legal fees. Their three homes, including the Montville Township mansion featured on the reality show, are on the market. Bravo will not comment on whether the federal sentencing will affect the couple's relationship with the show, although there has been rampant speculation that producers will be taping Teresa as she prepares for her prison term for including in next season's episodes.

Typical joooooodeeeeeeeechaaaaaaaay behavior.....reconsider.....don't understand....yada, yada, yada......!!!!!!

What a tool!!!!

Huh? She is in her late 50s or early 60s. I think she is capable.

• Love 10

Just saw Joe's camera-shoving on the local CBSNews, and I'm assuming their parts of Jersey gets my NYC news. He put his hand over the lenses and pushed the camera towards the guy. Teresa was not with him nor was any other family.

Teresa has never been with him for any of the state case hearings. Doesn't (or didn't) go with the image she tried so hard to portray. She is one cold bitch.

Damn.....I can't figure out how to break up quotes!   

Anyhow....I'd LOVE to see what other boardies would have to say if they had been included on on this these couch-potatoes-whatever thingies!

Geesch!!!!! I am SO not techno-savvy!!!!!

I kinda think we say it all here!

• Love 3

sorry but there is no way a woman of that age could possibly be physically and mentally capable of driving 1 kid, let alone 4 kids to all of there activities. take a few days from work and try it for a few days. it is worse then having a full time job.

"I don't know the age of the Gorga parents but being around 60 still ... has a good amount of stamina.

Hold on a minute... I'm a woman of that age and let me tell you, my husband, friends, and their husbands run circles around our children. Remember, 60 is the new 40!

• Love 15

Joe's mom got married at 14 so she may be 60.  I think Joe's mom probably has to go to work.  It sounds like she and Frank broke the bank on assisting their adult children with legal problems.  Working might be a nice diversion for her.

driving the kids once in awhile is easy and actually a pleasure.  try racing 4 kids around from place to place and have to be there on time.  try arranging 4 kids schedules and hope the schedules never change.  try doing this 5-6 days a week with no end in site.  hope that you dont get lost, there isnt a traffic jam, construction, bad weather, kids having bad attitudes because of a bad day or because you are late picking them up or late on the way to an event.  kids having to go to the bathroom, kids being hungry right NOW, kids spilling in the car, vomiting in the car, ..oh yes this is very easy and anybody could do this......i truly dont think any of you do this as part of a routine and have kids on travel teams, religious events, parties, school events, plus someone has to attend to the chickens, the dogs, get breakfast and dinner ready M-F, all day saturday and sunday. sure any early 60ish lady can do this easily on  a day to day basis.   wonder if she just sits around all day now and is itching (in her retirement years) to take this all on..........OMG

• Love 8

i truly dont think any of you do this as part of a routine...

What??! There are a lot of mothers on this board. And yes, it's a lot of work for Grandma, age whatever, but remember Joe is the primary caregiver. If he can't drive, he can pick up the phone and make arrangements with other folks - family, friends, other moms and dads, etc... Or maybe the kids won't get to do all the gazillion out-of-the-house activities that they're used to. Part of their life that is about to be turned upside down because their parents are Prisoner #1 and Prisoner #2.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 16

driving the kids once in awhile is easy and actually a pleasure.  try racing 4 kids around from place to place and have to be there on time.  try arranging 4 kids schedules and hope the schedules never change.  try doing this 5-6 days a week with no end in site.  hope that you dont get lost, there isnt a traffic jam, construction, bad weather, kids having bad attitudes because of a bad day or because you are late picking them up or late on the way to an event.  kids having to go to the bathroom, kids being hungry right NOW, kids spilling in the car, vomiting in the car, ..oh yes this is very easy and anybody could do this......i truly dont think any of you do this as part of a routine and have kids on travel teams, religious events, parties, school events, plus someone has to attend to the chickens, the dogs, get breakfast and dinner ready M-F, all day saturday and sunday. sure any early 60ish lady can do this easily on  a day to day basis.   wonder if she just sits around all day now and is itching (in her retirement years) to take this all on..........OMG

Um....I did it for 20 years. It may not be fun but, it is doable for a middle aged woman. We aren't that feeble.

• Love 23

driving the kids once in awhile is easy and actually a pleasure. try racing 4 kids around from place to place and have to be there on time. try arranging 4 kids schedules and hope the schedules never change. try doing this 5-6 days a week with no end in site. hope that you dont get lost, there isnt a traffic jam, construction, bad weather, kids having bad attitudes because of a bad day or because you are late picking them up or late on the way to an event. kids having to go to the bathroom, kids being hungry right NOW, kids spilling in the car, vomiting in the car, ..oh yes this is very easy and anybody could do this......i truly dont think any of you do this as part of a routine and have kids on travel teams, religious events, parties, school events, plus someone has to attend to the chickens, the dogs, get breakfast and dinner ready M-F, all day saturday and sunday. sure any early 60ish lady can do this easily on a day to day basis. wonder if she just sits around all day now and is itching (in her retirement years) to take this all on..........OMG

What you're describing is called parenting. Most of us do it and hold down full time carreers at the same time. And women of "retirement age" don't sit and play bridge all day. We volunteer, help our kids and grand kids, and develop new carreers. You're making grand generalized assumptions. Just my humble feeble opinion, of course. 

• Love 17

All parents working or stay at home do have a very full schedule.  There are many single parent households and many households with one parent who is away serving time in the military or just plain travel for business.

First off Montville has school buses so Joe needs to get the kids on the bus.  I looked it up and apparently the middle school kids and elementary kids all ride the same bus.  This is probably where Gia will be quite helpful. Since Joe will be working (haha) he can avail himself to after school day care or hire someone to be at the house to tend to the children when they return home from school.  As far as after school activities between three SILs and two grandmas and parents of their school mates this should be able to work out just fine.  Joe seems to do a lot of the cooking so I think he probably has this handled.  These people seem to have money to burn so it seems so I see the biggest problem is keeping Joe in at night.  Quite honestly, I think that is Teresa's concern as she has every reason to be worried about Joe's ways.

• Love 8

driving the kids once in awhile is easy and actually a pleasure. try racing 4 kids around from place to place and have to be there on time. try arranging 4 kids schedules and hope the schedules never change. try doing this 5-6 days a week with no end in site. hope that you dont get lost, there isnt a traffic jam, construction, bad weather, kids having bad attitudes because of a bad day or because you are late picking them up or late on the way to an event. kids having to go to the bathroom, kids being hungry right NOW, kids spilling in the car, vomiting in the car, ..oh yes this is very easy and anybody could do this......i truly dont think any of you do this as part of a routine and have kids on travel teams, religious events, parties, school events, plus someone has to attend to the chickens, the dogs, get breakfast and dinner ready M-F, all day saturday and sunday. sure any early 60ish lady can do this easily on a day to day basis. wonder if she just sits around all day now and is itching (in her retirement years) to take this all on..........OMG

60 isn't dead.

• Love 14

It's incredible how little these two are actually paying for all their crimes. Crime really does pay

I'm starting to think SOMEHOW she will worm her way out of serving time SOMEHOW. Don 't know how, but somehow.

sorry but there is no way a woman of that age could possibly be physically and mentally capable of driving 1 kid, let alone 4 kids

I believe the senior Gorgas are in their mid 60s. So am I and I would have absolutely NO Problem driving 4 children to activities.  Might not LIKE doing it, but if I were needed I could certainly do it.

60 isn't dead.

yeah, I was kinda offended by it too.

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 7

I've also noticed in my area that the school bus drivers are older. Know 2 people who did that after retiring. It's not the same as driving kids to all their after school activities, but, it's putting up with a shit load of kids for extended periods of time.

• Love 1

Teresa may not hit the bottle but I have a feeling Teresa fresh out of jail then raising the girls on her own, probably with no money, is going to be one hot mess. I feel like Teresa will be the one to really lean on Gia those 41months, while Joe is more likely to use available adults; though with Joe's "whatever" mindset she may feel like she'll have to step in at times. Teresa won't have Joe in the house to go on about how hard jail was, who knows where she'll stand with any friends and I wouldn't be surprised if she just would refuse to speak about such topics with her brother/Melissa, we've already seen her drag Gia into adult matters; she's going to end up dealing with her the most. This is awful for all 4 girls, but I just see it sucking much worse for Gia.

• Love 3

Judge told Joe be prepared to lose your license on March 20th.  http://www.nj.com/entertainment/celebrities/index.ssf/2014/10/joe_giudice_plea_deal_real_housewives_of_new_jersey_rhonj_sentence.html

Joe and Teresa aren't divorcing according to Joe's attorney.

If they do get divorced, it will not happen, IMO, until Joe goes in to start his "camp" adventure. By then Teresa will need to get as much sympathy as possible and filing for divorce will get her that. She will do a "Joe made me sign" tour while shilling her "products" in every tabloid under the sun and on any talk show that will have her on. She will do it with Joe's blessings because he knows he will be deported when "camp" is over. Unless Teresa makes BIG, BIG money doing the "divorce" tour or meets an uber rich fool to marry, she and Joe will get back together in Italy with the money she rakes in from  the divorce tour. JMO

• Love 7

It's incredible how little these two are actually paying for all their crimes. Crime really does pay.

Unless you're black. I agree they're getting off really easy, and "having four daughters" shouldn't be a get-out-of-jail free card. Most inmates have children.

Caroline tried to caution her to not make a federal case out of it

I see what you did there! :)

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 3

60 isn't dead.

But Mrs. G Sr. in her letter to the Federal Judge said she has "health problems"!!! Now you don't think she lied to the Judge do you? LOL Neither of the Grandmothers will have to do this alone, there are enough Aunts/Uncles in both families to help out, as well as friends/classmates/teammates.

• Love 4

For all you old broads. This is the song I performed Saturday night for the Hospice Fundraiser Show.  I also choreographed the dance numbers for the show. Enjoy! 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nb_KJyMHgw

Good for you - You go girl!

OMG!   From what I've been reading it seems that Joe Guidice has a valid New Jersey license until March.  How is that possible?

• Love 3

Off topic ~  Enjoy this time.  My sons are adults now and I have a teen daughter who is ready to drive.  I remember those days.  It goes by so fast.  I use to make my sons steak on the night before their varsity football games.  They came home so late (past 8:00 pm and had to do homework) that sometimes I was doing dishes at 11:00pm.  I would do it all over again. My memories of them at the dining room table eating and doing homework and hearing them laugh together warms my heart as I know they will never live together again.  ;) 

• Love 12

OMG!   From what I've been reading it seems that Joe Guidice has a valid New Jersey license until March.  How is that possible?

Not a clue but it sure is giving him rope to hang himself. I do not see him staying out of trouble til Teresa gets out. Maybe not even until she goes in.

• Love 2

Teresa and Joe had four children by choice. It's their responsibility to do what must be done for the kids' welfare.

I am the oldest of eight (ages 31 down to teens, now). Mommy, Dad, two sets of grams AND great grams. They got it done. Where there's a will....

I read on Radar Online that Teresa is lawyer shopping because she wants her prison sentence overturned. Ishkibibble! Does Teresa have ANYBODY in her life with common sense?

You know, when I read that Teresa got $750K for this season of RHONJ, I almost cried. What a waste.

P.s. so sweet Lablover! <3

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 4

AnnA, I wondered the same. Why isn't his license revoked immediately? We need our team of lawyers to chime in.

It has been suspended over 40  times-I question who insures this man? 

Apparently, the court orders the suspension at time of sentencing.  There need to be changes in NJ laws.  Let's face it he will probably get two continuances and be driving to pick Teresa up from the Big House.

• Love 4

I would love it if Joey and Melissa were the ones that drive Joe and the girls once a month to visit Teresa while she is in prison and Melissa insists on visiting Teresa along side them! .

Well she can try but if she's not on the official "guest list", she's not getting in.

• Love 1

AnnA, I wondered the same. Why isn't his license revoked immediately? We need our team of lawyers to chime in.

I guess because the suspension isn't due to a DUI, but ID fraud (I know it all stems from his original DUI, but I guess the judge uses those ole sentencing guidelines again). And ID fraud doesn't pose a danger to the public like a drunk driver does. Not a lawyer, just taking a guess.

I also wonder what happens if he gets pulled over, or breaks the law in any other way, before his sentencing date of March 20. Is he currently on probation?

• Love 2