Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

I'd really like to see Joe holed up in a detention center when he leaves prison.  It would serve him right to learn that you can't fool Mother Nature OR the U.S. government!  Just what we need -- one more illegal alien sapping money from the public and taking on jobs that unemployed Americans need.  I hardly think we need him!

• Love 2

Teresa speaks from prison???  Well, of course she does. 

So will she get to keep any of the money from doing this article or does it all go for restitution?

I want to say absolutely not because I don't think an inmate is allowed to give interviews or participate in any "outside" work.  Chances are her lawyer did the interview and passed along whatever crap Teresa was spewing.

• Love 2

Wonder how many of these plain Jane prison photo mugshots she had to take and sell to all the rags for their covers before she went away to keep her relevant until she's free once again? Pathetic.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Love 5

Wonder how many of these plain Jane prison photo mugshots she had to take and sell to all the rags for their covers before she went away to keep her relevant until she's free once again? Pathetic.

I think you're onto something.  It's not likely that she'd be wearing a black tank top in the Big House so chances are those photos were taken before she went to the Slammer.

• Love 2

I think you're onto something.  It's not likely that she'd be wearing a black tank top in the Big House so chances are those photos were taken before she went to the Slammer.

I think this face photo is probably circa 2009.

I am not happy about the post I wrote (above).  For some reason, it doesn't convey what I've been thinking all along.  Worst, it sounds like "poor Teresa" will be out of jail, doing fine, and can have the luxury of fooling around or taking Joe back, as if she'll have a choice.

First, let me make it clear that I consider Teresa to be a lowlife who deserves every second she spends in prison.  My thoughts about her future are that she should be forced to work her tail off, day and night, to pay back some of the millions she stole from others, INCLUDING US!  I even wish that the govt. could keep her on an allowance that provides only enough to live on (and provisions for the children, who have suffered enough).  The rest should go toward the debt that she and Joe have created.  Pay the folks back first, then the companies. If Joe is not deported, he should be forced to live the same way.  Sadly, we can't tell the government what to do with them.

In trying to focus on Joe and the sins that he has committed, I failed to say that Teresa deserves the same treatment.  If not for the kids, I'd love to see her deported as well.  Luckily for her, she was born here.  That being said, the two of them enjoy the freedoms of this country, but neither of them show the slightest respect for it or for the people who live here.   

Marie Antoinette said of the French citizenry who were struggling to survive, "Let them eat cake!"  Teresa is the Italian American version, more concerned about her own wealthy image and her fame than she was about right or wrong, and she mocked us just as surely as Marie mocked her Frenchmen.  She gets no pity from me, and neither does Joe. 

• Love 3

Not to rehash everything, but I enjoyed the throw back Thursday eposide Bravo showed today of Tre declaring she didn't want to live in anyone's skeevy house, it's gross.  LMAO at her laying on her cot holding the one ply toilet paper.  

"I'm SO not a stage mom."  She's still going at it.

From experience, the IRS can demand you file monthly statements.  They will go over them - every cent spent and received.  They can demand you not co-sign for student loans.  They can and will ding any account with your name on it and take every cent.

"I heard the economy is crashing, that's why I pay cash."  Tre 

• Love 2

Not to rehash everything, but I enjoyed the throw back Thursday eposide Bravo showed today of Tre declaring she didn't want to live in anyone's skeevy house, it's gross.  LMAO at her laying on her cot holding the one ply toilet paper.  

I happened to catch the episode during the RV trip where Tre and Jac are talking and Tre insists she isn't going to jail. Oops.

• Love 1

OK--this is rich.{Sorry, I can't do clickies}.  Jimbo was talking to the NY Daily News and said that Bravo has a "moral responsibility" to fire the Gudices .  He claims Bravo will be "glorifying crime" if they bring her back.

I read it this morning and it's taken me all day to stop laughing and post this!

• Love 3

OK--this is rich.{Sorry, I can't do clickies}.  Jimbo was talking to the NY Daily News and said that Bravo has a "moral responsibility" to fire the Gudices .  He claims Bravo will be "glorifying crime" if they bring her back.

I read it this morning and it's taken me all day to stop laughing and post this!

Here you go: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/dump-teresa-giudice-castmate-tells-bravo-article-1.2105238

Well, he does have a point.  He just has no business being the messenger. "“I think glorifying a felon’s life is counterproductive, and I don’t think it’s appropriate.”  Bottom line is, she's despicable and bringing Teresa back will feel like a reward to her.  She doesn't deserve that.

I don't think Bravo should bring her back.  But I think they will.

• Love 6

The other person that felt that Teresa was bad for the Rh image was Heather Dubrow.  Bethenny came on strong after they were indicted and then backed down.  I agree with Jim, maybe the only thing I will ever agree with him about.

• Love 3

I used to think that Bravo would bring Teresa back but I'm not so sure about that now.  The first few weeks there was so much about her in the media but it's died down a lot and it's only a month since she's been in the slammer.  Hopefully, that signals a dwindling fan base.  The latest news about S7 is that Bravo is looking for an entirely new cast of housewives.  I hope that's true. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

I'm actually enjoying the silence.  Tre's in jail.  Doing her time.  Heh.  Life goes on, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!  The beach was beautiful today!

However, still waiting for the zoom shots of Juicy with another woman.  Heh.  

Sobering, isn't itTre.  Repeat after me, "Crime = Time"  You can't get too deep or try to tell her more than 4 words at a time.  

I do like the links you all post here!  Thank you!

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

Totally agree on appreciating the silence!!!

Back in the dark ages, when I took Philosophy 101, one of the first great questions we contemplated was this....if a tree falls in a forest and there is no one there to witness it, is there any noise/sound?...(part of the discussion of Bishop Berkley's 'esse est percipi' [to be is to be perceived] premise)

Given the current situation for the felonious Giudices, I just could NOT help but laugh out loud....for silence - as in a complete lack of recognition - is exactly what they deserve, and what I dearly hope keeps coming their way....may they and their tacky, criminal, pitiful ways fall deeply, deeply into obscurity!

• Love 5
Don't forget his sausage slicer!

SAUSAGE SLICER?!!  THAT woke me up!  I didn't think Joe needed a sausage slicer unless it would be for his little pepperoni.  Seems a little harsh for the crime of fraud, but what do I know?

• Love 3

OK! Magazine is reporting that Teresa's gained 15 pounds in the clink thus far…which is very different from earlier pieces about how she's in the gym every day and asking friends to send her workout videos. Even if it's true, I bet Teresa will whip herself into shape again in time for her release.

The silence is deafening and I love it!!  The rags don't know what to say to keep her name out there as it just goes to show you how doing time in prison is no fun and games even if it is a prison camp.

Mmmmm....peeps...

I fully admit to looking for Teresa "stories" (I obviously have issues). The only ones seem to be from the few who repeat whatever Radar Online occasionally has. "Juicy's Scrambling for Money" - no really?

I've always wondered if they have actual "sources" or they just make up semi-logical shit (or I guess non-logical a lot). I also wonder if the "source" originates from them and they're getting paid. IMO, Teresa obviously took "prison photos" before she went in to sell (see black tank top and minimal make-up).

I'm also enjoying the relative silence, as it's said - golden. But I don't think Teresa gets the meaning.

I'm also enjoying the relative silence, as it's said - golden. But I don't think Teresa gets the meaning.

Oh it can't stay silent for too long! Reality Tea had a story about Juicy and his excessive drinking today....and this guy spilling the deets was hired to tail Joe. You can't make this crap up (or can you?) 

Report: Joe Giudice Drinking Excessively And Not Supervising Daughters While Teresa Giudice Is In Prison!

(edited)

So (per the article above) if Gia is being "home schooled," which member of the Giidice - Gorga brain trust is doing the teaching???  My best guess???  Milania….  God bless those girls…being raised as wolves, by wolves!!   The farm team for the next generation of truly dysfunctional Bravo shows….

edited for clarity

Edited by RHOSingapore
  • Love 1

Okay, so who was saying she'd never sell a story about Prison life to a rag?   There's been such a lull between this one and the first, I thought maybe the first one was all we were going to get.   Are InTouch and Life & Style owned by the same company?

So she's got one cover for February and one for March.  I wonder if we get treated monthly from here on out.  Imo, they're trying to tease her fans and non-fans and we won't see another cover for a while but closer to fall there will be a glut.

Are the notes written on loose leaf paper that are on the L&S cover supposed to be in her own hand?

Okay, so who was saying she'd never sell a story about Prison life to a rag?   There's been such a lull between this one and the first, I thought maybe the first one was all we were going to get.   Are InTouch and Life & Style owned by the same company?

She didn't. It's fake. In Touch is the equivalent of Radar Online. They just make stuff up.

• Love 1

Teresa speaks from prison???  Well, of course she does. 

So will she get to keep any of the money from doing this article or does it all go for restitution?

She can't give interviews or earn money for interviews while incarcerated.  Didn't read the story but my guess is no first person quotes.  I would check Joe's bank account.

• Love 4

Holy hell.  That's got to be a prison yard pic of Tre. Right?  She wouldn't go out in public wearing those shkeevy clothes and gray hair would she?

And even if Joe isn't cheating with that Barbie Doll and she's just a fan who asked for a picture, why would he pose?  He's either stupid (check) or desperate for cash (check) and set this up with InTouch. 

If those are recent pictures of Juicy, whatever he's doing is working for him. He looks healthy and happy for a change.

• Love 2

Joe stepping out on Teresa? I'm shocked! Not.

Whatever he's doing, everything's going to be a lot harder in about a week or two, because he's due to lose his driver's license at his next hearing for the DUI case - it's scheduled for March 20. He seemed more perturbed about that than even his prison sentence or deportation threat.

• Love 2

Joe stepping out on Teresa? I'm shocked! Not.

Whatever he's doing, everything's going to be a lot harder in about a week or two, because he's due to lose his driver's license at his next hearing for the DUI case - it's scheduled for March 20. He seemed more perturbed about that than even his prison sentence or deportation threat.

Nothing bad was going on. Juicy was just giving her tax advice in exchange for lining up a driver for himself after the next hearing.

Sheesh, always the negative with youse guys.  ;-)

• Love 13

At first glance those cover photos look like the kind of picture you get taken when you are at a trade show or a car show and you want your picture taken with a model.  He has the same pose in each one of the photos and he is not touching her...I cannot believe I am defending him in any way.

How did a photo of Theresa get taken, how does that work?  Do they let rag reporters in to prison for interviews? Is that Armani she is wearing?  Am I asking too many questions?

• Love 1

I think Teresa looks beautiful in that first picture, especially her eyes.  I'm pretty sure, though, that the prison bars were added to the background after the picture was taken.  I can't see any way that the prison would allow a photographer into the Big House to take a picture. The other picture looks more realistic to me.  She looks like she needs a good night's sleep.

I also wonder about the pic of Joe with the bodacious blonde.  The way he's avoided the press since Teresa left makes me think the picture was taken a long time ago.  If she worked for the Dept. of Motor Vehicles and had something to do with his driver's license, I could believe it, but only then!  He'd do almost anything to keep driving.

The heck with Teresa writing another book.  I think it's Joe's turn.  He could do a cookbook called HEALTHY ITALIAN GRUB: What I Fed My Kids While the Wife Was Away.  He probably can't write a sentence, but there are ghostwriters.  An educational book might also be a possibility: CELIBACY: How A Jerk Made It Tolerable.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

I think Teresa looks beautiful in that first picture, especially her eyes.  I'm pretty sure, though, that the prison bars were added to the background after the picture was taken.  I can't see any way that the prison would allow a photographer into the Big House to take a picture. The other picture looks more realistic to me.  She looks like she needs a good night's sleep.

I agree.  I think the prison bars are shopped.  But that makes 3 covers that I've seen here.  The pictures had to be taken somewhere.  Prior to her incarceration in anticipation of these articles?  During family visits?  Is her biographer or whoever is writing the stories for the mags on her visitor list as a family member?  It looks to me like Teresa posed for and approved the pictures.  There's no way I believe, that they were taken for any reason other than to promote these stories.  Why would she let anyone photograph and release pictures of her looking so....tired...when we know that appearances mean everything to Teresa?