Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: The Monthiversary

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

And I didn't say everyone in the world..  When I said "women" I meant women he's dated.  I still say if they found him attractive that he would have wound up with one of them.  He's a muscle bound liar and he knows he's creepy and he likes to play that up.

Well, they had initial attraction at least. He's stuck in a marriage with someone who is not attracted to him & that's odd, of course, so I think that's what he was saying. But the whole thing marrying someone sight unseen is odd.

I know you've been clear you feel he's creepy but I don't get those vibes off him at all - just our opinions.

*ding ding* 😉

• Love 17
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Sign of sexual frustration? She doesn’t seem happy. 

No, I don’t think she is. The silent periods between them spoke volumes. I almost think she has given up on this relationship too, but is still going along with it for the paycheck. Gosh. That’s the biggest reoccurring theme this season. Riding it out for dollars. 

• Love 11

I think Jake will be the one to ask for a divorce first.  Haley will joyfully meet her girlfriends and take a fun mini vacation somewhere.   Jake will feel avenged and he'll go back to his 80's cave and be alone, yet again.   He will bitterly chew on his steak and eggs.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

And I didn't say everyone in the world..  When I said "women" I meant women he's dated.  I still say if they found him attractive that he would have wound up with one of them.  He's a muscle bound liar and he knows he's creepy and he likes to play that up. 

Frankly, I'd be afraid to be alone on an elevator with his ass.  

Ted Bundy didn't act or look creepy. J/S!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, MyTwoCents said:

Clara looks so sad this week 😢 She’s lost hope.

So silly really. If she's only giving she should just stop. Pull back, let him move forward to make some real connections, then maybe THE connection will happen. But no, she just mopes about no sex all the time. 🙄

1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

He will bitterly chew on his steak and eggs.

He'll more likely be relieved.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

People keep saying that they are doing it for the paycheck. I really don't think they get paid that much. They are doing it because they don't want to have to pay for not keeping to the contract - that is a big fine. The meager money they get to do the show isn't enough to sacrifice your dignity or pride. Many are doing it for whatever social media fame they may get and maybe that will lead to money, but certainly not for people like Chris. And I can't imagine anyone interested in following Paige or Haley. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I think Jake will be the one to ask for a divorce first.  Haley will joyfully meet her girlfriends and take a fun mini vacation somewhere.   Jake will feel avenged and he'll go back to his 80's cave and be alone, yet again.   He will bitterly chew on his steak and eggs.

And interestingly enough, BOTH will still be single. Hope perennial bridesmaid Haley looks on that reality "joyfully"!

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Does anyone else feel like this show is dragging tonight. I’m tired and it’s not giving me an enthusiasm to stay up and watch. I am because I like snarking with y’all. 

I thinking it's because most of the matches are a disappointment this year 🤷🏾‍♀️

Edited by Myrtle Urkele
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

And interestingly enough, BOTH will still be single. Hope perennial bridesmaid Haley looks on that reality "joyfully"!

Whatever, she'll just be glad to get the hell away from him no matter what life holds for her.

• Love 4

I can’t understand how Ryan and Clara say they are so in love, it’s been a great month, they’d marry each other again, etc... I don’t see the joy or happiness between them at all. Plus they look so awkward together. 

• Love 20
11 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Well, they had initial attraction at least. He's stuck in a marriage with someone who is not attracted to him & that's odd, of course, so I think that's what he was saying. But the whole thing marrying someone sight unseen is odd.

I know you've been clear you feel he's creepy but I don't get those vibes off him at all - just our opinions.

*ding ding* 😉

If we're being honest with this whole situation, Haley is being a nice version of Chris.

He's self-assured in himself and was being polite to not be as blunt as he was tonight with Haley. He was trying to ride this out when he realized the marriage wasn't going to work out. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I can’t understand how Ryan and Clara say they are so in love, it’s been a great month, they’d marry each other again, etc... I don’t see the joy or happiness between them at all. Plus they look so awkward together. 

I swear, I watched them but I don't even remember what they were saying.  They both looked so awkward.  I was hoping the poor girl could find some donuts.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

I want to go Clara Harris on Chris.  (She's the woman who took her Mercedes and ran over her cheating husband... not once but around and around.)  I think it would be a service to the world.  Yet, I don't really feel sorry for Paige tonight. . .  she just won't take her hand off the hot stove.  

This is the worst season ever.  And I have no intention of watching Trainwreck II "The Unmatchables".  This is so hard to watch I can't imagine something DESIGNED to be uncomfortable and dramatic would be anything other than a gigantic waste of time... the ultimate cringe fest.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

VA gives Erik a book of coupons for sexually related items. He perked up when he saw a foot massage. Then she shut that down by saying we are going to skip that one. No Va. marriage is compromise. Don’t give it if you aren’t going to follow through. I have a feeling this marriage isn’t going to work out in the end, but they don’t mind having a little fun together while they are married. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

If you don’t mind, how is Jake creepy?  I see a man who hasn’t married yet, is intelligent, has manners, has a good job, owns a home and is respectful to women.  He spoke the truth tonight.  How is he creepy?

His shifty eyes.  His almost constant smirking.  Creepy people can be intelligent and have manners. 

Job and home?  Fine, but no big deal.  He just joins the rest of us.    

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

His shifty eyes.  His almost constant smirking.  Creepy people can be intelligent and have manners. 

We can’t help what face God gave us.  I don’t see shifty eyes or smirking.  I see bafflement, frustration, and amazement when Haley lies and insults him by taking off and leaving him alone to be with friends.

• Love 17
Just now, Silver Bells said:

We can’t help what face God gave us.  I don’t see shifty eyes or smirking.  I see bafflement, frustration, and amazement when Haley lies and insults him by taking off and leaving him alone to be with friends.

Yes, we're in different camps here, so we'll just have to agree to disagree about these two.

They'll probably split, so that will make them (and us) happy. 😅 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Oh FFS, next week Haley & Jake are supposedly having fun together... until the next meltdown I'm sure. They'll just drag this shit out till decisions.

Haley did say she’s had a record of this kind of stuff.  Maybe this was the first time someone finally told her off.  It might of knocked some sense into her.  Now they can finish the next four weeks and have fun as friends.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
52 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

And Haley's friends will all get married, and she’ll be all alone with her case of wine to keep her happy in her lonely apartment.  Without a pool.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Chris is an asshole.  That’s all I will say.  I’m so over him.  He’s like my ex, turning it all against Paige.  I’m so angry and suffering PTSD this late at night.  Ugh.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She might think if she doesn’t commit all the way and move in that he won’t go all the way and put it in. 

Geez it's been a month what could he be waiting for, he's making her so anxious, it's just not fair IMO.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Paige just stated her main problem: she has fallen in love with THE IDEA of marriage. I like Briannas commentary  about how everything with Chris is B.S.  she’s right. Too bad Paige would not have listened. 

They never lived together yet have they, they're too fake, then they put all on their god 🙄

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mean Jeanne said:

I don’t know why this is bothering me so much but

SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL, WHY CAN’T RYAN GET A NORMAL GROWNUP HAIRCUT?!?
FFS!!!!!!!!

And all the stuff the rest of you are saying, yeah that too

LOL too funny as I was just thinking he is such a 'little old man' but you're right about the hair!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

There remains the slight possibility that Jake isn't really fond of Haley!

Looks like he is done to me, I'm glad, I don't have a problem with him but I'm really not liking her.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Does anyone else feel like this show is dragging tonight. I’m tired and it’s not giving me an enthusiasm to stay up and watch. I am because I like snarking with y’all. 

And I Iike the 'snacking' too lol

Edited by endure
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Honestly, I don’t understand how anyone supports Haley here.  Jamie felt same about Doug but he never knew it. And she fell for him.  That’s a good healthy personality.  Sam could not stand Neil and was mean.  She fell for him.  Even she was real.  

Haley is not psychologically  healthy.  There is nothing genuine about her.  Jake is attractive, interesting, open to trying whatever might work. He’s smart and based on his thoughtful answers and direct responses, he comes off pretty normal and good husband material to me.  Haley needs some counseling to find out why she emotionally and physically puts up walls.  It’s more than unattracted. She freezes   The best thing she could do is hold hands, try the kiss in the morning if it’s safer to her.  She’s giving it nothing. And Jake doesn’t seem to be taking it personally but it must be hard.  

will always like Jaime because of her kindness then love for someone she wasn’t attracted to.  Haley should see a sex therapist.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Clara is talking through clenched teeth. Not a good sign. 

I feel for her frustration, is she developing more twitches in her stress too....and yet they seem compatible, just such different souls. I like her a lot and he seems nice but I'm not getting him, he has to meet her half way but they aren't showing us that.  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Ms.C. said:

Honestly, I don’t understand how anyone supports Haley here.  Jamie felt same about Doug but he never knew it. And she fell for him.  That’s a good healthy personality.  Sam could not stand Neil and was mean.  She fell for him.  Even she was real.  

Haley is not psychologically  healthy.  There is nothing genuine about her.  Jake is attractive, interesting, open to trying whatever might work. He’s smart and based on his thoughtful answers and direct responses, he comes off pretty normal and good husband material to me.  Haley needs some counseling to find out why she emotionally and physically puts up walls.  It’s more than unattracted. She freezes   The best thing she could do is hold hands, try the kiss in the morning if it’s safer to her.  She’s giving it nothing. And Jake doesn’t seem to be taking it personally but it must be hard.  

will always like Jaime because of her kindness then love for someone she wasn’t attracted to.  Haley should see a sex therapist.   

I don't understand  why you would enter a relationship like this if you aren't able to have an open mind.  She pretends that she does but then when she puts it into practice she falls terribly short. I think she might find difficulty with any intimate relationship.

• Love 20

Maybe Ryan likes her but seems like some things not so much.  He’s conservative.  He’s looking for manners (donuts), someone who cares how he’s seen, cares for his health.  Do you think he thinks she’s mom material? I think not.  We’ll see.   Match ups this season are crazy thus boring.  (For me 😎)

2 minutes ago, endure said:

I don't understand  why you would enter a relationship like this if you aren't able to have an open mind.  She pretends that she does but then when she puts it into practice she falls terribly short. I think she might find difficulty with any intimate relationship.

TOTALLY.  I couldn’t agree more.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

We’re all different.  I don’t see him that way at all.  She makes me nervous. So anal.  

• Love 12

Maybe Ryan is Karen, Clara is Miles and they'll have a cute YouTube channel when all this is over. As much as everyone hates Ryan's hair, it looks like he puts a fair amount of effort into it. 

The accountant, who owns rental property let the entrepreneur tell her she had no long term goals. That same accountant walked into that basketball game wearing a sports bra and no shirt. Or rather she had some top tied around her waist and still managed to show us her panties! She had her stomach out again while playing pool, too.  What does the accountant's mother think about all of this?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4