Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: The Monthiversary

• Start Topic

Approaching the first milestone, the couples are reminded of the commitment they made to a complete stranger one month ago; while some celebrate this achievement, others question their future with their spouses.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I just caught the last 30 seconds so I don't know what anyone said, but Jake looked like a caveman to me.  I know he wanted to show off those arms.

And why not? He worked for them. Ladies always say "if you got 'em flaunt 'em" about their boobs, so why shouldn't he show off his nicely worked arms.

Then there's Twiggy next to him... (sorry Erik, that was mean of me). 😈

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

And why not? He worked for them. Ladies always say "if you got 'em flaunt 'em" about their boobs, so why shouldn't he show off his nicely worked arms.

Aaaannnnnd the fighting begins!  😅

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Aaaannnnnd the fighting begins!  😅

*ding ding*

Nah, kidding. I'm pretty tired so you have the advantage.

I just remind myself I have no personal stake in these folks, but it still sucks me in. 😞

• Love 3

Paige just stated her main problem: she has fallen in love with THE IDEA of marriage. I like Briannas commentary  about how everything with Chris is B.S.  she’s right. Too bad Paige would not have listened. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

*ding ding*

Nah, kidding. I'm pretty tired so you have the advantage.

I just remind myself I have no personal stake in these folks, but it still sucks me in. 😞

Hah, I just finished stuffing my face with cookies so I'm in no shape to fight anyone.  😄

Seriously though, as long as I've watched this show, I'm still amazed that people come on this show to marry a stranger at first sight.  

Oh gawwwd.  Jake and Haley.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Hah, I just finished stuffing my face with cookies so I'm in no shape to fight anyone.  😄

I got into the M&Ms with Almonds. Mindless eating as I watch this nonsense. I had to put the bag in the other room or this show would give me an extra 5 lbs. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

FFS Haley, you both know there's no connection... shows the chart stuff is total BS.

Ha, I was gonna say the Chart Lady had better relationship advice than “the experts.”  Be aware of a tendency to control, actively let defenses down, let go of negative energy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Cancun said:

Ha, I was gonna say the Chart Lady had better relationship advice than “the experts.”  Be aware of a tendency to control, actively let defenses down, let go of negative energy.

None of it will work for them though. 😂

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

None of it will work for them though. 😂

Totally agree!  Was just thinking how ironic that a chart reader sounds more helpful than an expert. Wacky show. 🤣

• Love 6

It’s been a week since we were together.... He means a week since they’ve had sex. It’s better if she only sees him when they are filming. She falls into his trap over and over and keeps having sex with him. If he’s that hard for her to resist then she’s been better off to keeping it to filming times which are coincidentally what she gets paid for. 

• Love 4

I know Pastor Cal isn’t calling people “unmatchable.”  Pretty big talk from someone who, along with a team of others, has left a shitload of ridiculousness in his wake due to his matching “skills.”

(Yes, I’m still going to watch it.  See you guys then! *sigh*)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
Just now, Silver Bells said:

Well what do you know .. it’s the Chris & Paige Bullshit Show again.  To boot, I couldn’t even fast forward either.  Damn.

Welcome to my world. I can’t record or FF. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Have to say it... am loving Jake - in every way - on Unfiltered.  Damn.

Yes, and he does talk and makes sense.  He also owns a couple of jackets and ties which he’s worn on Unfiltered before.  He decided to go casual tonight.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

Chris is THE WORST. THE ABSOLUTE F’ING WORST.

Paige, please, for the love of God, stop engaging this MFer. Block his number and file for divorce. 

I’m sure she will as soon as the money for filming stops. She’s just going along with the game for now. 

• Love 2

I have a feeling that he either is gaslighting her or asking her to sleep with him whenever they're not on camera. It could be self-preservation for her to only interact with him when cameras are around. He's done so much shady stuff with not talking to her in front of production. I'm so disappointed in this show this season.

• Useful 3
  • Love 17
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I’m not buying these fake nicey nice interactions between Haley and Jake. She can’t stand him, walk away. He knows she can’t stand him, he should walk away. 

There remains the slight possibility that Jake isn't really fond of Haley!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

There remains the slight possibility that Jake isn't really fond of Haley!

Yeah, he definitely does not like her either. If she won’t walk he should. 

That was an awkward and painful conversation. These two are now staying together like Chris and Paige, for the paycheck apparently. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 17

If Jake was so sexually attractive to other women like he says, then I wonder why he went on MAFS.  He's bullshitting and women find him creepy AF.

Stop fake crying Haley.  You know damn well you don't want him.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Jake is right. They’d have to be struck by lightning ️. The chances of them both being hit is astronomical although I do know a couple that was walking on the beach holding hands. He got hit and she felt the shock through him. 
This couple is like his steak. Well done. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Does anyone else feel like this show is dragging tonight. I’m tired and it’s not giving me an enthusiasm to stay up and watch. I am because I like snarking with y’all. 

Ditto! 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

He said he's never been with anyone who didn't find him attractive, as in, people he's dated, not everyone in the world.

And I didn't say everyone in the world..  When I said "women" I meant women he's dated.  I still say if they found him attractive that he would have wound up with one of them.  He's a muscle bound liar and he knows he's creepy and he likes to play that up. 

Frankly, I'd be afraid to be alone on an elevator with his ass.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5