Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: The Monthiversary

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, qtpye said:

If they were matched up with people that worked than we probably would be seeing a much more flattering side of both.

I think the fact that they both seem more happy, relaxed and personable on Unfiltered is a good indication that this is true of both of them....

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Yeah I don't think either of those guys are her type and I do think Ryan PHYSICALLY is exactly what she asked for. He is just so hard to read; they have obviously spent a great deal of time talking to each other to discover that they have a lot of things they like in common, but I feel like he either doesn't like conflict so he keeps avoiding having difficult conversations with her on the topics they don't agree on, or they have discussed them but just off camera because he is VERY aware of the cameras and what he says when production is around. I think this is why we keep getting the "sure, sure" answers. He is also the one who wanted to keep their sex life private which clearly didn't happen. I don't know if he feels like that is some kind of betrayal of trust? I am also undecided if it's fair or even doable to ask Clara to do that under these circumstances.....

They do seem the sorts that could be good for each other personality-wise. Not exactly opposites, but different enough to balance each other out. Plus, they both seem nice and both seem like they really want this to work. Those are all good things, but it might be the issues that don't align are too big to overcome all the positives. They kind of remind me of  Jason and Courtney and Tom and Lily - sweet couples, too different in the long run. And I could see Ryan and Clara, much like those two couples, saying yes on D-Day and staying together a while but not the long haul.

Maybe he's just being tight lipped for the show narrative with them. They're too comfortable with each other to not have been having some good discussions. She seems to be overdoing it with the pouting over no sex too, so it could just be their shtick.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Maybe he's just being tight lipped for the show narrative with them. They're too comfortable with each other to not have been having some good discussions. She seems to be overdoing it with the pouting over no sex too, so it could just be their shtick.

It's definitely possible the show has created this sex narrative because it's the only thing with them because Ryan is not giving them anything else to work with. But during their dinner I found both of their expressions troubled to say the least and a lot of uncomfortable silence - even when watching the wedding video. Clara seemed sad. I did like when she put her head on his shoulder. They do often show PDA and are always holding hands and stuff like that which to me shows some level of togetherness and affection, but what isn't being said between them is looking problematic.

Or maybe the show is just fucking with us and they are great. Wouldn't surprise me!

• Love 7
On 3/29/2021 at 4:52 PM, Magoo said:

I've noticed this too, and the shape/angle of her jaw makes it look like chewing is painful because of the way she has to maneuver her mouth and teeth.  I legit hope an oral surgeon will reach out to her and offer to help.

Speaking of Clara, why does she have to reveal they do everything except intercourse? Who says that, and why do we care?  If that’s is her storyline, I would quit.  It’s making her look ridiculous and I don’t think he likes it one bit.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Speaking of Clara, why does she have to reveal they do everything except intercourse? Who says that, and why do we care?  If that’s is her storyline, I would quit.  It’s making her look ridiculous and I don’t think he likes it one bit.

Yes, especially after he asked her to keep it private. I do think this is why he just nods and keeps saying "sure". He doesn't want to discuss this stuff on camera! But if Clara is frustrated, I also see her side that she has a right to speak to the "expert" about it if it's a problem for her. And you just know production makes it a top priority to grill them about the sex stuff because they think it's good tv. I think that's the main reason they have those "experts" stopping by! Blech I say - I don't need to hear the details of these people's sex life, you know?

• Love 5