Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E11: An Inconvenient Goof

• Start Topic

I absolutely LOVE Big T! And I love her and CT as a team. So happy they won. "I was actually on the swim team but I didn't want to say anything in case I was rusty" had me rolling! As did CT's face at the camera after Big T suggested he train by pole dancing.

Interested to see what this "security breach" is. Guessing it involves bringing another one of the eliminated women back or having two men's eliminations since Lolo quitting leaves two guys without partners.

• Love 14

I LOVED THIS EPISODE... except the daily challenge.

1) Big T and CT need their own show with the 2 of them.

2) Josh is such a loser. He made Nany fall off ๐Ÿคฃ

3) The BB alliance has to go. They waited too late to do anything about them. I WANT CHAOS!

4) I hate that they didn't showย the elimination. I don't like when they do that.

5) It was hilarious when Darrell "incorrected" himself... "Devin and Gabby. Wait! Gavin and Debby" ๐Ÿ˜‚

6) CT saying Big T is smiling and going "WEEEEEE!" hanging onto the rope ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Another thing is that Darrell is gonna have the same problem with trying to get a skull. He's sticking with BB and I'm sure they can ensure that Darrell goes in... but I think he's gonna want to go against Josh or Kyle in the elimination.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 9

CT and Big Tโ€™s partnership is EVERYTHING. I love them together.ย 
Lolo is one of the most miserable people on reality tv. She and Josh would be a perfect pair with all of the tears and drama at all time over absolutely nothing.ย 
Namโ€™s goodbye to Lolo. LOL. โ€œI love you. Wait. I meant love you. Like I like you. No, thatโ€™s not it eitherโ€. I like Nam. I hope he comes back in the future andย doesntย have a partner who absolutely sucks.ย 
Could the security breach have anything to do with someone who has a gold skull being sent back in? Is this the first time that hasย happened this season?ย ย 

Edited by UGAmp
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

To review: Lolo winds up quitting, Josh (and Nany) doesn't get sent to the Crater, and we have a "Security Breach" cliffhanger. But in case you didn't hear, the "OG" edition of The Challenge will be going exclusively to Paramount+, and that pisses me off more than anything right now.

Regarding Josh . . . .oy. I fear that I might be going soft on him. When he fucked up, I thought it was because he was trying to get the rope for Nany. They DQ, and Devin immediately starts pouring the salt into the wound. It's not fun for me. It's like watching Puck repeatedly baiting Ellen way back in Battle of the Sexes. I didn't like Ellen at the time, but Puck was so much worse. Now, CT referring to Josh as "Goofy"? That was funny. Devin yelling at Josh as he pouts far away pained me.

And then Devin fucked up the mission. Perhaps there is karma in the universe.

Team T for the win. From the midseason preview, their relationship will be heading swiftly to the rocks. Right now, though, it's fun to see CT pump up Big T, followed by Big T exceeding expectations. And then wore way too much leather for the weekly party. So cute!

Lolo might have gotten off easy. My guess is that BMP fears being seen as having a double standard because Lio left without any parting shots from TJ. As much as Lolo made my eyes roll, I can understand her saying the show was harder than the Olympics. All she has to do is slide down a hill. The real bright side to her leaving is that we got to see Nam being too pure for words. He is so cute. She bitches about losing a boot while swimming, he takes his off. He was probably frustrated by her more than anyone watching, but he put on his best face. Or maybe there's ten hours of him screaming "Fuck you!" was cut out.

I don't know what happens next. Does CT get to face Devin? Will everyone be crossed up, leading to Tula vs. Nany? Or is TJ going to chuck something weirder at us? I'm dreading Ashley coming back for a third time.

• Love 6

The daily challenge looked cool. ย They spent money on the helicopter, boat and the platform and must have gotten permission to use that lake, which didn't have anyone else around.

But I don't know if the ropes swirling in the wind was fair for every team. ย The pilot may have tried to make sure the rope got close to the women and that caused the men's rope to pull away from the men? ย Or maybe it was windy?

So while looking cool, it may not have been the most level playing field.

Lolo couldn't swim, she was doing that weird backstroke and she wasn't even going straight. ย Only chance she has is running and jumping and maybe anything involving endurance or strength negates her athletic advantage.

I don't know why they invited her. ย She looks good on TV but she was coming in completely alone so she wasn't going to play the political game. ย That is probably the worst thing for an olympic athlete to have to deal with, crooked judges or in this case the producers.

We just have to accept that CT and Big T won, even though there were no onscreen timers. ย They probably did win but there's no transparency.

ย 

The rules of the game being what they are, the voting makes no sense either. ย Most of the BB alliance have skulls and they have the votes. ย So sure they could throw in Devin but how does that help Darrell or Cory, who are voting with them?

As Devin noted, they should prefer to have him in the Final than CT and if they're going to sacrifice Devin, it should be to Darrell or Cory. ย Or maybe they're not too smart in the way they voted either.

But aside from the Security Breach surprise -- maybe not that big of a surprise after Lolo left -- what if CT and Big T threw Josh in anyways?

Two guys with Golden Skulls, one is eliminated, which would mean a Golden Skull is available for CT, Darrell or Cory right?

Why did they present it, not just the players but the editing, as either Devin or Josh? ย CT wants to get his Gold Skull but guess what, if two guys with Gold Skulls go into elimination, one goes home and frees up one Gold Skull.

So why wasn't this strategy discussed on screen? ย My guess is producers told them it has to be Devin vs. Josh, for "good television."

For that matter, the BB alliance should have voted in Darrell (or Cory, if they could). ย That way, Darrell or CT goes home and the winner still doesn't have a Gold Skull. ย In that case, CT could throw in Josh but he may want to save Josh for himself.

Certainly if the House Vote was a male without a Gold Skull, CT wouldn't bother going down.

Really the best thing would be for CT to throw in a BB male player, to try to break up that alliance but regardless of the outcome, a Gold Skull is freed up.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, aghst said:

Two guys with Golden Skulls, one is eliminated, which would mean a Golden Skull is available for CT, Darrell or Cory right?

Why did they present it, not just the players but the editing, as either Devin or Josh? ย CT wants to get his Gold Skull but guess what, if two guys with Gold Skulls go into elimination, one goes home and frees up one Gold Skull.

So why wasn't this strategy discussed on screen? ย My guess is producers told them it has to be Devin vs. Josh, for "good television."

For that matter, the BB alliance should have voted in Darrell (or Cory, if they could). ย That way, Darrell or CT goes home and the winner still doesn't have a Gold Skull. ย In that case, CT could throw in Josh but he may want to save Josh for himself.

Certainly if the House Vote was a male without a Gold Skull, CT wouldn't bother going down.

Really the best thing would be for CT to throw in a BB male player, to try to break up that alliance but regardless of the outcome, a Gold Skull is freed up.

Obviously, we know they never explain this. ๐Ÿค”
ย 

For some reason, I just donโ€™t buy that if you send 2 people without skulls into elimination, the winner would come out with no skull. I still think they would get to steal a skull from someone with a skull.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Useful 1

Didnโ€™t they preview the Security Breach twist last week? I canโ€™t stand when they do that and then leave the next episode on a cliffhanger. Either have the elimination in the episode or say what the twist is!

LOL at Devin falling on his face after taunting Josh. Meanwhile, Joshโ€™s fail was hilarious. Heโ€™s so clumsy and awkward, but still thinks heโ€™s a threat. Please!ย ย Aneesaโ€™s sliding off was also funny. I hate that after winning her gold skull, Aneesa has been a total fail at comps....at this point, I completely understand why Fessy wants someone else.

I didnโ€™t think Devinโ€™s argument made sense to the other side of the house. If (and I donโ€™t understand this), it had to beย Devin or Josh, then it makes no sense for anyone affiliated with the BB alliance to send in Josh. Itโ€™s not a matter of CT or Devin in a final bc everyone expects CT to win in the crater whether itโ€™s againstย Devin or Josh. So itโ€™s a choice between Devin or Josh, who are needed toย provideย numbers to their side forย the vote. If Devin didnโ€™t have Darrellโ€™s vote (and I donโ€™t know why he thought he would),ย it seems like his best bet was to try and convinceย BB/Kam/Leroyย to throw in a male without a gold skull - like Nam.ย 

Gabby is kind of annoying. Devin canโ€™t evenย talk to Amber B, now? Huh!ย 

I love CT and Big T. They are hilarious! Butย clearly, their alliance wonโ€™t last long.

Bye Lolo! Donโ€™t let the door hit ya!

• Love 6

I enjoyed the daily challenge.

I was annoyed with the non-ending. This show needs an elimination each week.ย 

Lolo was awful but I can also see where this is not the show for her. She is not set up for a game with any political angle.ย 

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I enjoyed the daily challenge.

I was annoyed with the non-ending. This show needs an elimination each week.ย 

Lolo was awful but I can also see where this is not the show for her. She is not set up for a game with any political angle.ย 

Exactly! I thought, and still think, that she had such huge potential to be a beast in the Challenge. She wasnโ€™t prepared for the complexitiesย of a game where itโ€™s not only pure athletic competition or pure brains that wins the game. I think had she had a vet a partner, her standing in the game would be different. Sheโ€™s a person with no connections in the house and partnered with someone that also has no connections in the house. They were an island whereas everyone else was a village.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, aghst said:

But wouldn't CT still be in the same predicament that he's been in the whole game?ย  No one wants to vote him into elimination, so there was no way for him to get a Gold Skull unless he wins the daily challenge.ย  He has no guaranteeย (esp., if we're being honest, having Big T as a partner) that he'll win another daily challenge.ย  He has no way of knowing whether this will be hisย only chance to go into elimination.ย  ETA:ย  Having re-read your post, I understand your point.ย  If the house had voted in someone without a Gold Skull, then you're right, CT wouldn't have gone down.ย  But with the Devin vs. Josh sides fairly firmly established, I'm not sure it benefits anyone not to try to get one of them out.ย  And, it certainly doesn't benefit someone without a Gold Skull to vote in another guy without a Gold Skull since they have no control over whether CT/Big T might throw in.ย  The only benefit to the rest of the house, if you don't already have a Gold Skull, is to try to make sure that one will be up for grabs in the elimination.ย  And, if you already have a Gold Skull, you'd want to protect yourself -- again, since everyone seemed to have aligned themselves with either Devin or Josh it made sense to throw the "other guy" in.

2 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Exactly! I thought, and still think, that she had such huge potential to be a beast in the Challenge. She wasnโ€™t prepared for the complexitiesย of a game where itโ€™s not only pure athletic competition or pure brains that wins the game. I think had she had a vet a partner, her standing in the game would be different. Sheโ€™s a person with no connections in the house and partnered with someone that also has no connections in the house. They were an island whereas everyone else was a village.

While Lolo might not have had strong pre-existingย connections, she did Champs vs. Pros with C.T., Wes, Darrell and Ashley M., so she at least knew them going in and she definitely got a taste of how the game works (i.e., that it's not a pure athletic competition).ย  And she was on Celebrity Big Brother, so there was sort-of a connection with the Big Brother people.

Edited by MMLEsq
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I forgot to mention this earlier, butย that Nany and Josh segment during the beginning of the episode was just weird. Iย donโ€™t see the appeal of Josh in any way, shape, or form. He may different in real life, but on tv,ย heโ€™s not funny, heโ€™s not endearing, heโ€™s not cute...nothing.

• Love 15

Bye bye Lolo.

Josh and Nany together, yuck.ย 

I wonder if Darrell ended up voting Devin because he thought that between Devin and Josh, Devin had a better chance of beating CT. If it's purely physical, then CT could best both of them, but if it had to do with strategy/puzzles, then Devin stood a better chance. That gets CT out of the game, and leaves Devin available for Darrell when he wants to get his skull. Hopefully Darrell will explain his rational, because I did think that he would end up working with CT even though his partner is part of the big brother alliance.ย ย 

My guess is that the security breach is to replace Lolo. I don't think it should have anything to do with this elimination, other than provide another partner choice for the winner of the elimination. We shall see.ย 

I do wonder what would happen if two people without skulls entered elimination, or two people with skulls entered elimination. Like someone said upthread the house could have voted in Darrell, one person would get sent home and another would come back without a skull. I know CT wouldn't go down if the person voted in didn't have a skull, and it would be another way to block him out. However he would probably be pissed and throw someone random in, maybe they didn't want to take that chance. If two people with skulls go in, does the person get two skulls? Does one skull go back into the pool?

It's the same version of the game where Kam got her gold skull.

But the flags which have to be collected are higher up and further apart.

So probably set up for men.

They only had one other security breach previously and that was to bring back Ashley? ย Because of the quarantines and testing required, they may bring back Theresa or Amber B, the last two women eliminated. ย Maybe they had them stay a day or two extra in Iceland.

Lolo probably told the producers that she was thinking of leaving. ย Bill Simmons and David Jacoby mocked Lolo about leaving to prepare for the Olympics but she apparently did win a Bobsled or Luge medal recently, so there's that.

But probably not too much money in that event.

ย 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Aneesaโ€™s sliding off was also funny.

Given that Aneesa was an actual stripper, according to Big T's claims, you'd think Aneesa would have been much better at holding the rope.

4 hours ago, AntFTW said:

1 hour ago, MMLEsq said:

While Lolo might not have had strong pre-existingย connections, she did Champs vs. Pros with C.T., Wes, Darrell and Ashley M., so she at least knew them going in and she definitely got a taste of how the game works (i.e., that it's not a pure athletic competition).ย  And she was on Celebrity Big Brother, so there was sort-of a connection with the Big Brother people.

When Lolo was on Champs vs Pros, the producers saw how inept she was at the limited politics coupled with her bat shit craziness and thought that would make her good for the real thing. But I think they underestimated her ability to cope with things emotionally. As an athlete, she doesn't need to worry about any of the politicking stuff; she has managers and coaches to deal with everything not directly related keeping her body at an Olympic level.ย  But she totally could have been a beast at this if she saw it as something fun to do as opposed to something she had completely excel at and dominate in some way. Like it's not the Olympics; it's reality TV. And no one is questioning your athletic ability - we're questioning your emotional state. She needs to calm the fuck down.ย 

tenor.gif

ย I am happy that Nam has been saved from her and her tears. Operation #FreeNam was a success!

Kam: I wanted to beat Lolo fair and square.

Me:ย tenor.gif

ย 

I'm so tired of Josh. According to him, Devin should play a numbers game even though Josh and the rest of the BB contignent have been playing the numbers all season.ย 

tenor.gif

Also, is it just me or was CT looking delicious in the talking heads. I didn't mind the dad bod, but buff CT has always been hot. #shallow

Edited by luckyroll3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

The Champs vs Stars/Pros seasons were like Disney World compared to the real Challenge. The level of interaction they do on Champs vs Stars/Pros seems to be minimal compared to the real Challenge. They are not trapped in the same house on Champs vs Stars/Pros as they are on the real Challenge.

The politics on Champs vs Stars/Pros and the real Challenge are like night and day. She went from having a taste of how the game is played to jumping and drowning in it with Challenge lifers. She went from having floaties in the kiddie pool toย doing a cannon ball in the 10 feet deep end of the pool.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

I wonder if Darrell ended up voting Devin because he thought that between Devin and Josh, Devin had a better chance of beating CT. If it's purely physical, then CT could best both of them, but if it had to do with strategy/puzzles, then Devin stood a better chance. That gets CT out of the game, and leaves Devin available for Darrell when he wants to get his skull. Hopefully Darrell will explain his rational, because I did think that he would end up working with CT even though his partner is part of the big brother alliance.ย ย 

Maybe Darrell believed Theresa whenย she (truthfully lol) told everyone that CT didnโ€™t want him to be in the final? Truthfully,ย Iโ€™m not sureย Darrell saw itย as being about CT. That seemed to be CTโ€™s framing, but I think Darrellย just saw it as being Devin v Josh. Heโ€™s not close with either, but heโ€™s protected by theย BB alliance due to Amber, so he stuck with Josh.

As boring as Fessy and Kaycee are and as awful as Josh is, theyโ€™ve played the numbers game brilliantly so far (with a bit of luck) by partnering withย Aneesa, Darrell, Nany, and Leroy -ย all who mightย otherwiseย stick with other longtime vets if not for that alliance.ย And Leroy brings Kamโ€™s vote, who is another number. People shouldโ€™ve listened to Devin earlier in the game and tried to take them out,ย not because BB is so much shadier than the Challenge (I actually think Devin undercut his argument by focusing on that), but because of they have solidย numbers.

ย 

• Love 6

Lolo said the producers forced her off the show, but it was just as well, she just made the cut off date for the US Bobsled team and she just won her Olympics gold medal.

She also said CT and Big T did not win.

โ€œMTV the challenge forced me to quit, and that is facts. Iโ€™ve never quit anything in my life. Heck Iโ€™m one of the oldest Olympians bc I donโ€™t quit, I was pulled aside before the show and told to make it look like I needed to leave,โ€ theย Champs vs. Prosย alum alleged. โ€œThe good news is had I not left I would not have made the USA Bobsled Team. I wouldโ€™ve missed the team cut off by 2 days! If I had not made the team I would not be a World Champion. So in the end God directs our paths. God knows how hard I fought to stay after meetings w producers.โ€

Theย Big Brotherย alum also claimed that the daily challenge that aired on Wednesday night was โ€œstagedโ€ andย Chris โ€œCTโ€ Tamburelloย andย Tula โ€œBig Tโ€ Fazakerleyย didnโ€™t really win.

ย 

โ€œOnce I realized the producers can change the rules to fit who they want to win, I was still willing to stay and fight,โ€ Jones added. โ€œThere are so many secretsย that are not known to the viewers. hope that people remember the challenge is not a real competition itโ€™s a tv show. They Do Not show the full picture but what is entertaining. So before u write hate messages know u are judge and jury w/o full evidence.โ€

ย 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-challenges-lolo-jones-claims-show-forced-her-to-quit/

ย 

OK, could be sour grapes. ย But she may not be invited back.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, aghst said:

Lolo said the producers forced her off the show, but it was just as well, she just made the cut off date for the US Bobsled team and

1 hour ago, aghst said:

ย 

just won her Olympics gold medal.

She also said CT and Big T did not win.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-challenges-lolo-jones-claims-show-forced-her-to-quit/

ย 

OK, could be sour grapes. ย But she may not be invited back.

Why would they want her off the show? ย And why didnโ€™t she give a reason? ย If she โ€œjust made the cut-off dateโ€ to join the US Bobsled team,ย as you claim, then thatโ€™s probably the reason. ย As the date was coming near, sheย probably realized she had no chance of winning Theย Challenge,ย so she quit. ย 

As for the CT/Big T thing, though....I admit Iโ€™m curious about that!

Also:

โ€œshe just won her Olympics gold medal.โ€

It was the World Championship, not the Olympics.

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Love 4

I don't know where to start with this episode? I mean, "I want the goof!" LOL, I love CT sometimes. I wish he could have gotten what he and I wanted. I feel like MTV is starting to paint Josh as the sad misunderstood underdog and nah, I don't think so. Can I say I was actually shocked that Kyle didn't pull a weasel move and vote in Devin? I thought he would side with Big Brother because of Kam and her connection to that through Leroy. But they both burned votes? So I'm confused. I am disappointed in Derrell though.

Big T flying through the air on that rope with that huge smile and then killing the swimming was the best thing ever. Then casually dropping her pole dancing class and swim team history? Loved it.

I don't know which was funnier, Josh missing the rope or Devin or both!

I never want to see Josh trying to push up on Nany ever again.ย  You ever hear of the saying, "is he hot or is he just tall?" Josh isn't tall enough for that to be even be a factor in my eyes.

I'm glad Lolo left the show. It wasn't good for her. She kept seeing it as another form of the Olympics and girl, it's not, it's really really not. Now Nam is free! Unless he messes up his back and has to leave as they keep hinting at. Also Amber can join Kam and Kyle and shut the fuck up about wanting to get revenge for getting their gold skulls. Freaking Lolo quit the show because she was never getting a chance. CT is about to go and take one from his own alliance member. Stop whining about being blindsided when you won!

If the security breach is Ashley returning again, I will scream.

ย 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I forgot to mention this earlier, butย that Nany and Josh segment during the beginning of the episode was just weird. Iย donโ€™t see the appeal of Josh in any way, shape, or form. He may different in real life, but on tv,ย heโ€™s not funny, heโ€™s not endearing, heโ€™s not cute...nothing.

Yes, to all that.

Josh is truly awful. But, unlike say Devin, he also has zero self awareness. Just the worst.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Maybe Darrell believed Theresa whenย she (truthfully lol) told everyone that CT didnโ€™t want him to be in the final? Truthfully,ย Iโ€™m not sureย Darrell saw itย as being about CT. That seemed to be CTโ€™s framing, but I think Darrellย just saw it as being Devin v Josh. Heโ€™s not close with either, but heโ€™s protected by theย BB alliance due to Amber, so he stuck with Josh.

As boring as Fessy and Kaycee are and as awful as Josh is, theyโ€™ve played the numbers game brilliantly so far (with a bit of luck) by partnering withย Aneesa, Darrell, Nany, and Leroy -ย all who mightย otherwiseย stick with other longtime vets if not for that alliance.ย And Leroy brings Kamโ€™s vote, who is another number. People shouldโ€™ve listened to Devin earlier in the game and tried to take them out,ย not because BB is so much shadier than the Challenge (I actually think Devin undercut his argument by focusing on that), but because of they have solidย numbers.

ย 

Agreed! They waited too late to get the BB alliance out.

I want the OGs to pull a win out this season,ย especially the ones that havenโ€™t won yet (Leroy, Aneesa, Nany). My biggest question is what is Darrell gonna do?

Kaycee, Kam, Aneesa, and Amber B all have their skulls and all are numbers for the BB alliance. Thereโ€™s one more skull and I think Nany is only woman in the BB alliance without a skull.

Fessy, Josh, and Leroy all have their skulls, leavingย out Darrell who has been with them through Amber B. Iโ€™m curious at how Darrell will use the BB to get his skull because this seems to be a one sided relationship. When Darrell and Amber had power, they threwย down Kaycee to get her skull.ย I understand that we donโ€™t everything that goes on but the little we are shown suggests thatย the BB alliance isnโ€™t too interested in helping Darrell get his skull at all.

I thought this could have been Darrellโ€™s chance at maximizing the leverage that he has to put himself in a better position in the game.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

I'm glad Lolo left the show. It wasn't good for her. She kept seeing it as another form of the Olympics and girl, it's not, it's really really not. Now Nam is free! Unless he messes up his back and has to leave as they keep hinting at. Also Amber can join Kam and Kyle and shut the fuck up about wanting to get revenge for getting their gold skulls. Freaking Lolo quit the show because she was never getting a chance. CT is about to go and take one from his own alliance member. Stop whining about being blindsided when you won!

If the security breach is Ashley returning again, I will scream.

ย 

This! It's sooooo annoying. They're annoyed about getting blindsided but that ended with getting their skull. They wanted to control when they went in and who they went in against? They (especially Kam and Kyle who have played this game before) should know it doesn't always work like that.ย 

I was thinking the same thing about Ashley. I'm kinda hoping if anyone comes back, it's Teresa. Just to watch Kam's head explode.ย 

I thought it was funny that Cory was comforting Josh but I think if given the chance, Cory would go against Josh to try and steal his skull.ย 

• Love 3

Apparently, Leroy said that he and Kaycee got a second chance at the challenge because Kaycee fell and that he didn't think it was fair that Josh and Devin didn't get another chance.

I mean, I figured a lot of this shit was rigged but I did not expect for all of a sudden castmates to start just outright saying it. I wonder if MTV is pissed lol?

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently, Leroy said that he and Kaycee got a second chance at the challenge because Kaycee fell and that he didn't think it was fair that Josh and Devin didn't get another chance.

I mean, I figured a lot of this shit was rigged but I did not expect for all of a sudden castmates to start just outright saying it. I wonder if MTV is pissed lol?

That depends... at what stage did they fall? Did Kaycee fall off the boat before the challenge started, like did she fall before it was time to start reaching for the rope? If so, I think that deserves a redo. I noticed watching the episode that there are buoys marking the drop zone, and there are also buoys marking the point where the challenge starts when the boat passes those buoys. If she fell before the buoys marking the start, then a redo is okay.

Joshโ€™s clumsy assย and Devin missed the rope after the challenge started. I donโ€™t think that deserves a redo.

That could also explain why Josh asked producers to redo the challenge when he missed the rope and Nany fell.

Edited by AntFTW
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, aghst said:

โ€œMTV the challenge forced me to quit, and that is facts. Iโ€™ve never quit anything in my life. Heck Iโ€™m one of the oldest Olympians bc I donโ€™t quit, I was pulled aside before the show and told to make it look like I needed to leave,โ€ theย Champs vs. Prosย alum alleged. โ€œThe good news is had I not left I would not have made the USA Bobsled Team. I wouldโ€™ve missed the team cut off by 2 days! If I had not made the team I would not be a World Champion. So in the end God directs our paths. God knows how hard I fought to stay after meetings w producers.โ€

Theย Big Brotherย alum also claimed that the daily challenge that aired on Wednesday night was โ€œstagedโ€ andย Chris โ€œCTโ€ Tamburelloย andย Tula โ€œBig Tโ€ Fazakerleyย didnโ€™t really win.

I in no way believe these shows are pure and never cheat for their favorites or for a good storyline.ย  I absolutely believe they do, and since my personal goal is to watch an entertaining show, I don't particularly care how we get there.ย  THAT SAID!ย  I think Lolo is lying/wrong on both statements.ย  First, I don't believe she was asked to leave unless it was because her mental health was getting too bad.ย  I don't think the producers were going along with filming and were just like, I KNOW, let's force Lolo off the show.ย  The same Lolo who was featured prominently the week before?ย  Either they were legit worried for her, or perhaps the remaining male castmembers unionized against the idea of ending up with Lolo as a partner.ย  She's a weird one - I thought she had the perfect combo of athleticism and crazy to become a staple.

And, again, do I think they would cheat on times in challenges?ย  YES!ย  YES!ย  ALL DAY YES!ย  But do I think they did THIS TIME?ย  I don't!ย  I wouldn't bet my cat over it, but when they gathered at the end, everyone seemed to already know who won, and even TJ said something like usually we name the top three now, but this time, one team clearly dominated.ย  So I just don't see any evidence that THIS TIME they cheated the times.ย  When it's close between two teams, sure, I absolutely think they pick the team they want for their storyline, and while this was good story, it also seemed clear from everyone else, CBigT truly did the best.

13 hours ago, aghst said:

hope that people remember the challenge is not a real competition itโ€™s a tv show.

Yes, Lolo, WE know the challenge isn't a real competition but a tv show.ย  DO YOU??

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, lasu said:

I in no way believe these shows are pure and never cheat for their favorites or for a good storyline.ย  I absolutely believe they do, and since my personal goal is to watch an entertaining show, I don't particularly care how we get there.ย  THAT SAID!ย  I think Lolo is lying/wrong on both statements.ย  First, I don't believe she was asked to leave unless it was because her mental health was getting too bad.ย  I don't think the producers were going along with filming and were just like, I KNOW, let's force Lolo off the show.ย  The same Lolo who was featured prominently the week before?ย  Either they were legit worried for her, or perhaps the remaining male castmembers unionized against the idea of ending up with Lolo as a partner.ย  She's a weird one - I thought she had the perfect combo of athleticism and crazy to become a staple.

And, again, do I think they would cheat on times in challenges?ย  YES!ย  YES!ย  ALL DAY YES!ย  But do I think they did THIS TIME?ย  I don't!ย  I wouldn't bet my cat over it, but when they gathered at the end, everyone seemed to already know who won, and even TJ said something like usually we name the top three now, but this time, one team clearly dominated.ย  So I just don't see any evidence that THIS TIME they cheated the times.ย  When it's close between two teams, sure, I absolutely think they pick the team they want for their storyline, and while this was good story, it also seemed clear from everyone else, CBigT truly did the best.

Yes, Lolo, WE know the challenge isn't a real competition but a tv show.ย  DO YOU??

Lolo is a mess. She was giving the producers a full load of mess, which is exactly what they look for. She is a fully realized athlete, with a list of accomplishments outside of the show,ย and drama wrapped into one. She is reality TV gold. I donโ€™t tune in to see amazing athletesย beast through challenges. I WATCH FOR THE MESS! I donโ€™t believe she was asked to leave. I think she left of her own free will.

I actually think she will be invited back to the show. Whether she would agree to come back to the show is a whole other question.

• Love 3
On 2/25/2021 at 11:54 AM, MMLEsq said:

And wasn't she terrible at that also????

I've known of Lolo for many years now because I'm from Iowa and I like to cheer on my fellow Iowans. But I feel like every time she shows up on my screen she's an over dramatic disappointment. Like the girl is legit crazy!ย 

And I'm not looking down on her Olympic accomplishments because I know that is hard work and something I could never do but dang girl. Maybe just stick to your solo gig at running.ย 

• Love 1