Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E19: Life After Lockup: Up in Old Flames

• Start Topic

Brittany wrestles with her mother's demons; Lacey makes a risky decision; romance blooms for Angela.

More Lacey both on our screens and physically as she expands with her pregnancy.  I'm sure Chane and Chon will stop in once Chon is out of chail. 

Angela finds love, likely yet again in all the wrong places,  Will she bring a new convict into the fold? 

And Brittanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . dammit, nodded off again.  She and Marcellino will yet again try to keep our interest and their paycheck. 

And what of Murgh and Sarah?  Those who've seen the preview know, 

Spoiler

Murgh appears in a bear suit, like the world's least understandable, most unappealing furry, to see his daughters.

Andrea and Lamar will also be back so we can yet again see that Tennison and Nayla got all the brains in that family. 

Also joining this hapless crew are Sean and Destinie, who is still destined to be horrific. 

Original air date 2020.11.20

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Looking forward to Lacey finding some far-fetched reason why she has to contact Chon and let him know she's having Chane's TRIPLETS.

She wants him to be a godparent.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Wetv switched the synopsis.  This was probably accurate:

Shawn’s M.I.A. fiancée; Sarah’s husband & boyfriend come face to face; Shavel’s shocking discovery.

They're back!  Some former felons and felon followers and some continuing from the current season.  Shawn comes home to find Destinie missing.  Sure, he may be out $50K, but it's still better than spending more time with Destinie. A bear suit clad Murgh yet again is in close proximity to Sarah's rapidly losing interest beau.  Perhaps he'll figure out he is but a player in her sad drama and let Murgh and Sarah continue their same old, same old. 

And Shavel is shocked.  Shocked!  Money is on Quaylon is texting someone else.  Yet another player that you have to be truly desperate to be played by.

Original air date 2020.11.20

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Its a day that ends in the letter Y so Brittney must be exploiting her mom for a storyline.  Its so very transparent and pathetic to me.  There hasn't been anyone else on this show willing to exploit and shame their parent for a storyline.  What a shock that we got Brittney's sister on video saying that Brittney is the best and talking about how her mother took her to a crack house.  JFC, leave that woman alone.  

• Love 6

Scott, without a hint of irony,talking about creepy older men.  I just can't.  

Scott is a shit, but I love that he isn't completely pussy whipped like Shawn.  He isn't letting Lindsay in his business, Lindsay doesn't seem to have access to his accounts and he surely told her the truth about her chances of being a model.

Ugh, watching Scott talk to this woman at the dealership makes me hate him again.  And watching Lindsay trying to be cutesy is annoying.  

Also, if I were that photographer (who I suspect Lindsay is paying and not the other way around) I would have told Lindsay and Scott that it wasn't worth the hassle. 

• Love 4

The off-season has been an arduous sentence, but we did our time of (checks notes) 1 week and are ready to parole the prolific programming back on our screens.

Ah-ha! Lindsey said “the plan” was for her to be made a partner of Scott’s company and she would HANDLE THE FINANCES!! Hmm. Suddenly that “funny story” about a parolee finding a rich man and stealing from his company doesn’t seem so funny. Oh, Scott, let her “model” so she gets distracted from embezzling from you! Though, I can’t imagine Olive Branch, Missouri is a modeling mecca. What kind of “modeling work” could she possibly get?

Lamar’s suddenly all on board with this Mormon business: “You need a sister wife to help you with all this!” Oh, Andrea, you made the wrong decision having Lamar take over this family tree lesson—he has his whole family tree of tragic deaths and poor decisions tattooed on his body. I am intrigued by the contents of the black album...tune back later.

Oh, wow. Brittany’s party took a sudden turn. Her crying with her sister got a tear in my eye.

Hold up! These messages they’re showing from Quaylon is from the GIRL’s perspective of her phone as the owner, NOT Quaylon’s phone! (The contact not owner sent the 🍆.) Maybe the producers got her to send a screen cap? “Get off my line, ho!” YOU called ME, bitch! Girl, you got played to put money on the books just like this other girl. What makes you “better” than her?

Lindsey needs a car in which one can smoke in the backseat?! Has Mylie Grace taken up a bad habit? And yet she doesn’t want these 2012-2014 cars. Girl, you might need to go back to the 1992 to find a car with ashtrays in the backseat. 

Here comes Lacey and her uterus full of three babies’ pee! Shane literally needed to count the number of kids on his fingers! 3 + 3 = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Six kids!!

How long before Tara Belle is living in the house—and Scott’s in the camper?

How far in the future is this scene with Destinie? She’s REALLY skinny! Until proven otherwise, I’m going to assume she’s on drugs to have lost like 20-30 lbs this fast. Shawn hasn’t yet canceled his credit card or reported his car stolen?!

”Excuse ME for not having a bunch of dudes in my phone!” Quaylon really cracks me up.

Andrea didn’t let Lamar tell the kids that he has another child?!? Well, fuck you, Andrea! Somehow it’s okay for you to have these kids from a previous relationship, but Lamar has to pretend his daughter doesn’t exist?! 

It’s sad that Lacey and Shane lost two of the babies. Yet, it seems that Shane immediately feels relieved. They—and Lacey’s dad—weren’t prepared for 3 more kids.

Brittany, you paid $130 to have your hair WASHED!? Um, you can buy a bottle of shampoo that will last you a month or two for $5. Marcelino is mad at Britany for being mad at him? I think they had too much to drink. 

Jesus, Lacey and Shane, stop talking about your blood flow!

Malcolm has it figured out. Sarah is showing too much emotion toward Michael—and that’s not going to stop any time soon. Yet, he just kissed her, so so much for his epiphany about this dysfunctional love triangle.

Now that they showed Lindsey’s “funny book quote” again, it’s EXACTLY what she’s trying to do—get involved in his business accounts to put a “pinhole drip” of money out of it, get a car and a ring from him. If she’s saying, “hey, when am I going to be a partner in change of the company’s finances?” He’s not figuring out this “story” is a first-person biography?

Ah, maybe it’s a tapeworm that’s hurting Destine’s stomach and made her lose 25 pounds in a week?

• Love 9

Re. Density's maybe miscarriage: didn't she say she was 3 days late? She said her cycle was 21 days (?),  so at most she'd be maybe a month pregnant, Wouldn't a miscarriage at that point be kind of a non-event medically? And why did she want another pregnancy test from the convenience store?

I thought last night that Lindsey reminds me of a low end version of Olivia Wilde, with that big square jawline. She could be a hair model, but that's about it. I don't understand why she hasn't realized yet that Scott, with his peeking and prying and general lack of trust, is hardly likely to just accept Lindsey spending her nights out in the RV with Tarabelle. Scott is very inconsistent, though, at least the way the show is portraying his activity. On one hand he doesn't trust her at all, yet he's going to buy a 'luxury' car for her to go God knows where in?

Poor Priscilla is going to need serious orthodontia soon, those are some jacked-up teeth. Hope there's money left after paying for Lamar's super duper home music studio equipment. Also I'm pretty sure most educators wouldn't be impressed by a lesson plan involving learning how many of your relatives have been shot during fights and committing crimes.

Shovel is emotionally 13 years old. I'm sure her eventual course of action (once she recovers from her rejection) will be to seek out yet another jailbird.

I'd KILL my husband if he rubbed cake in my hair, shampooed or not.

Sarah is SO self righteous and exulting in the theater of her victimhood. Malcolm seems pretty sensible, not sure why he signed on for this.

I see Chane has stopped flattening out his hair and is letting the curls free. Makes the balding less noticeable, as do the ridiculous chin pubes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Sarah is SO self righteous and exulting in the theater of her victimhood.

It was such theater. It was all "He's done me and my babies so wrong," which he has, but she seems to revel in it. Like, everything she was saying was accurate, but she was saying it so dramatically. You wonder what would happen if Michael were like, "cool, so I got a job, I'm good with the child support the court set and the custody agreement, and good luck." 

There was something so funny and yet so pitiful about Shavel kicking off her shoes to sit on the curb and pout.

37 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

I'd KILL my husband if he rubbed cake in my hair, shampooed or not.

Yeah. That would require a whole other washing, and I just would not be here for it. (I feel the same way when I see couples smear cake on each other at weddings - as expensive as professional makeup is? I will not.) I'm sure Brittany and Marcelino see this as their job, but the show really doesn't need them.

Lindsay is straight up tricking Scott. She can't stand him and isn't trying to hide it. I feel sorry for Scott; I think he's trying to fill a void left by the loss of his son (which is horrible), and Lindsay is taking advantage of that.

Destinie is straight up trash. Ugh. I laughed when her mother told her not to curse; I don't think Destinie is capable of not cursing. Like, I don't think she has the vocabulary to express herself without cursing.

• Love 5

That was a lot of show and they didn't get to Vince/Amber/Puppy yet.  I'm thinking they only have a little footage like Heather/Dylan. 

Anyway, what the hell was up with the Shovel/Quaalude scenes ?  Every shot looked like it was filmed on a different day.  Shovel's hair, weight and location kept changing.  First she's throwing clothes out the window of a house, kicking off her shoes and sitting in the driveway.  Then later they're fighting at some apartment complex.  The producer's must think we're morons because you can plainly see that Shovel and Quaalude's hair both drastically change right in the middle of the scene!  Who needs continuity, am I right?

So Destiny is on the run but she made sure a camera crew was with her to film her journey.  I sure hope she doesn't have another eggatopic pregnancy. 

I would have been really mad if my husband smashed my birthday cake in my hair too.  But Brittnay $130 to have someone wash your hair, really?  Maybe hold on to some of your LAL money, this ride isn't going to last forever. 

Lindsey and Scott, meh.  She tries to hard to be cute and she isn't.  I'm not seeing model material from her unless it's something kind of sleazy.

I can't sit through anymore of Lacey and Shane, I find them really gross and the last thing they need is more kids to ignore. 

Lamar and Andrea, I feel like they're starting to recycle storylines because they have nothing else.  Not really interested in Andrea having one of her tantrums and throwing something at him again. 

Michael and Sarah, I could only watch a few minutes of them too, it's just the same crap over and over. 

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I can't sit through anymore of Lacey and Shane, I find them really gross

I skip their scenes.

39 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I'm not seeing model material from her unless it's something kind of sleazy.

Like someone said, she could be a hair model. But meth is one of those drugs that you can always tell that someone has done, even if they've been clean for a long time. Like, Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas probably hasn't done meth in 25 years, but you can still see it on her face. You can see it on Lindsay's too. It's a hardened kind of look that stays put.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 2

Shane doesn't know the sum of 3+3.  I am guessing he doesn't even have his GED.  He seemed relieved to find out that they are only having one child.  I wonder how long before "hot felon" John reappears.  

Hard to believe Brittany is only 30 years old. I thought she was fast approaching 40.

I have a feeling Michael and Malcolm are only doing this for the check, because neither one of them seems the least bit romantically interested in Sarah.

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 3

Destinee and Lindsey fresh out of prison and snag a reality show right away! They are stars! And they still can't keep their asses out of trouble. Do these entitled twats realize how lucky they are? 

Malcom, get the hell out before she gets pregnant with your baby. I bet she could get child support out of him unlike that mush mouth lump she is obsessed with. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Sarah is SO self righteous and exulting in the theater of her victimhood. Malcolm seems pretty sensible, not sure why he signed on for this.

This is what I always think of Brittney. 

No one exploits their victimhood as much as Brittney.  Her mother is not even on the show and she is STILL using her for a storyline.  I don't think, for a minute, that it was a coincidence that her sister calling Brittney her inspiration was on camera.  I don't think, for a minute, that Brittney and her sister talking again about what a life fuck up her mother is and how she did horrible things, was accidentally caught on camera.  Like whole riff about how "when I was a drug addict I was NEVER did the stuff as bad as what my mom did"  What the fuck do you want bitch, a cookie?  You did terrible things when you were under a drug addiction and so does your mother.  would you have liked to be filmed and bashed on national TV when you were addicted to drugs?

There have been outright shitty people on this show.  But none of them exploit and use their parents for a storyline that I can remember.  Each and every one of them take the brunt of judgment because their storylines are based on their own terrible behavior and bad decisions.  For instance, Shavel put her daughter in a bad situation, but her storyline was never about how her daughter was a bad person.  I think Brittney is in a whole different category of shittiness for exploiting her mother for a storyline because Brittney doesn't want to be the brunt of judgment, so she will let her mother, a drug addict, take the public judgment for her for a show she didn't sign up to be on.  

5 hours ago, Empress1 said:

It was such theater. It was all "He's done me and my babies so wrong," which he has, but she seems to revel in it. Like, everything she was saying was accurate, but she was saying it so dramatically. You wonder what would happen if Michael were like, "cool, so I got a job, I'm good with the child support the court set and the custody agreement, and good luck." 

There was something so funny and yet so pitiful about Shavel kicking off her shoes to sit on the curb and pout.

Yeah. That would require a whole other washing, and I just would not be here for it. (I feel the same way when I see couples smear cake on each other at weddings - as expensive as professional makeup is? I will not.) I'm sure Brittany and Marcelino see this as their job, but the show really doesn't need them.

Lindsay is straight up tricking Scott. She can't stand him and isn't trying to hide it. I feel sorry for Scott; I think he's trying to fill a void left by the loss of his son (which is horrible), and Lindsay is taking advantage of that.

Destinie is straight up trash. Ugh. I laughed when her mother told her not to curse; I don't think Destinie is capable of not cursing. Like, I don't think she has the vocabulary to express herself without cursing.

She could give up cursing but she will take "dood" to the grave.  

I'm always on the precipice of liking/feeling sorry for Scott.  And then he fucks it up by acting like a stereotypical Karen, or being a weirdo. 

There was no need in the world for him to be condescending to that lady at the dealership.  Dude, you showed up to a USED car dealership in a 2000 Ford Ranger.  And you want to come at the woman with "just get us the keys to the most expensive car on the lot.....its not that hard" like you're fucking Puff Daddy?  GTFOH with all that.  That condescension to people who you consider inferior will ALWAYS bother me.  And he does that all the time.  

And then that entire thing with the photographer.  Honestly, if I were that guy I would have marched right back in and told Lindsay and Scott they had to leave, because its not worth the hassle.  Lindsay would have lost her fucking mind and Scott would have been reduced to begging the guy to do the shoot so he didn't have to deal with Linsday.  Those are the pictures you ask some photographer doing a session with Miley Grace, not Lindsay.   

And while I hate to agree with Lindsay, if Scott is going through her pockets and reading her journal every day, he is fucking creepy.  He barely admits that he might have done anything wrong.

I appreciate that Scott won't just lay back and take Linsday's shit and that he was up front with her about how ridiculous it was for her to become a "model" but I can't find it in my heart to be truly sympathetic to someone who is an asshole to people when he thinks he can get away with it.  I promise you, Scott wouldn't have had that attitude if it had been a middle aged bro-type white guy who owned the dealership that had come out to greet them.  

5 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I would have been really mad if my husband smashed my birthday cake in my hair too.  But Brittnay $130 to have someone wash your hair, really?  Maybe hold on to some of your LAL money, this ride isn't going to last forever. 

Lindsey and Scott, meh.  She tries to hard to be cute and she isn't.  I'm not seeing model material from her unless it's something kind of sleazy.

Unless I had a weave or braids in, I don't think I'd be that upset over the cake in the hair thing.  With a weave or braids you'll just NEVER fully get the cake out and thats gross.  Or it would just take an inordinate amount of time to get it out.  With just my hair I can wash it all out.  I kinda prefer to wash my own hair, and there is always someone I can go to on the cheap to flatiron it if I must.  I don't like a model life like Lindsay where I have to look on point all the time.  

As for lindsay, her whole affect is so over the top and fake cutesy.  I guess the participants didn't get a chance to look at the first season and see how they came off but I bet she toned it down a bit.  She is trying to play the role of "quirky, lovable but misunderstood" character from Orange is the New Black.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Shawn doesn't know the sum of 3+3.  I am guessing he doesn't even have his GED.  He seemed relieved to find out that they are only having one child.  I wonder how long before "hot felon" John reappears.  

Hard to believe Brittany is only 30 years old. I thought she was fast approaching 40.

I have a feeling Michael and Malcolm are only doing this for the check, because neither one of them seems the least bit romantically interested in Sarah.

Shawn is the mechanic in Vegas.  I think you mean Shane.

• Love 1

She and her friends all look older because they've all lived hard. Brittany is a meth addict in recovery who was a teenage runaway, been homeless, been in an abusive relationship (the father of her first two children), and given birth to five children, not to mention that she's the daughter of an addict who appears to have put the family through a lot. She's had a very rough life. 

Michael, definitely. He hasn't worked at any point since we met him. He lives off the women in his life, including Sarah via this show. Malcolm seems more interested but based on the way he was talking this episode, I think the bloom has fallen off the rose. Also, the fact that he lives four hours away is a tell - there aren't women in his town? Maybe women who have less baggage than Sarah (talking about Michael here, not the kids)?

• Love 1

Is Shovel dating two Quaylon's? Becouse she said he has word loyalty tattooed UNDERNEATH his eyebrow when in fact it's above his eyebrow. So the one cheating has it underneath and the non cheating above the eyebrow? Wtf?

Shawn was positively giddy when he was showing to producer that Density left him. He actually loves all the drama that comes along with dating and trying to marry her. Month later and Density is still using his credit card and car? Not reported stolen? We already got that storyline with Goddes Tracey and Clint. (Even the dramatic weight loss when back on drugs after being released plus they share the Vegas location.)  But in that case Tracey actually did look like she liked him and wanted to be with Clint when they were not fighting and Density is just constantly annoyed with Shawn and you can feel her contempt through the tv. He really must be also a masochist besides being loser and idiot and liar.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Empress1 said:

If we take out curse words and dude I think she has about 2 dozen words left, starting with disrespected and beat her ass.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

If we take out curse words and dude I think she has about 2 dozen words left, starting with and beat her ass.

Some of the others:

casino

$50,000

credit card declined 

Kids can call him themselves 

that bitch 

multiple girlfriends

eggotopic

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Did anyone else notice Quaylon's new look? Somebody bought him some gold teef.

I saw this and was immediately disappointed.  

After 12 years in prison THIS was how he envisioned he would look?  THIS is what he wants his life to be?  I think his mom was right, he is falling back in with the same crowd that got him in trouble in the first place.  

For the life of me, I cannot understand how Quaylon has tons of numbers in his phone.  He is an unemployed felon with prominent facial tattoos living off of another woman.  He isn't even cute!  I get some women like guys who are a little rough around the edges, but he doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out.  

This all reminds me of a Dave Chapelle bit where he said that if pussy was sold on the stock exchange, the price would plummet because there is so much supply out there and there are women who will sleep with an unemployed felon who looks like steve urkel, has a girlfriend and multiple facial tattoos.  How are there multiple women who want to be with Quaylon?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Shawn doesn't know the sum of 3+3.  I am guessing he doesn't even have his GED.  He seemed relieved to find out that they are only having one child.  I wonder how long before "hot felon" John reappears.  

Malcolm is totally in this for 15 minutes of fame.  I think the check is the icing on the cake, and Sarah is the painful cardio session he has to put up with so he can eat the icing on the cake.  

LOL, he doesn't want to be the bad guy on TV so he is trying to get her to break up with him.  Sarah is as clueless as dumb Vince.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

The amount of passive aggressiveness in Scott & Lindsey's scenes just jumps off the screen. You can tell she detests him from all the snarky comments and the whole bit with "I've got him in a good mood now so it's time to talk to him about what I want." Some of her answers to his questions during their discussion after Miley Grace left just dripped with snark & contempt. And he snores! 🤣 At least it works as a good excuse to kick him out of your bed. But hey, as long as he fixed up Miley Grace's room, and buys you a "luxury" car, and keeps you living in the style you deserve...

Lindsey truly is a buy-sexual. She'll fuck Scott as long as the money flows. (And that doesn't even factor in Terrible Tear-a-bell Tarbelle whatever her name is.)

• Love 6

Lindsey girl unless it’s for porn you arnt gonna be a model ... sorry. Girl your face and body looks like you’ve done meth it’s rode hard and put away wet already. She is just an all around gross person ..with the eye rolls and the huffing .... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6

I like Brittany much better as a redhead. Marcelino probably just thought Brittany would laugh it off when he put the cake in her hair. She doesn't seem like a really classy chick anyways. Her ex girlfriend is pregnant again and still looks strung out. Lacy is very immature emotionally,does she ever say anything about her mom?. I wish Shavel could meet a nice guy like Malcolm. He could do so much better than Sarah. Michael was looking really psycho when he was talking to Malcolm. What was Lindsay wearing?! She has the mannerisms of a drug addict,not to mention her big alien eyes don't help. Destiny just needs her butt whooped lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

That was a seriously rough looking bunch of ladies in the kitchen with Brittany. Don't know if they were all ex-cons but... wow. Talk about typecasting. Maybe they were auditioning for a new series, Blonde Is The New Red.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

For the life of me, I cannot understand how Quaylon has tons of numbers in his phone.  He is an unemployed felon with prominent facial tattoos living off of another woman.  He isn't even cute!  I get some women like guys who are a little rough around the edges, but he doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out.  

But he's on a TV show, and the women who may be attracted to him have seen that sometimes the side piece gets to be on the show, too!!!

• Love 3
7 hours ago, dsteele said:

That was a seriously rough looking bunch of ladies in the kitchen with Brittany. Don't know if they were all ex-cons but... wow. Talk about typecasting. Maybe they were auditioning for a new series, Blonde Is The New Red.

My favorite line from the movie drop dead gorgeous I use all the time.... Rode hard and put away wet 🙂 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

My favorite line from the movie drop dead gorgeous I use all the time.... Rode hard and put away wet 🙂 

Oh, man, that phrase has been around for a hundred years. It never gets old, though. Like any classic, it's timeless.

Although his reaction looked kinda natural, I do not believe that Lacey and Shane "lost" the twins. The previous ultrasound didn't look like multiple sacs. If they are creating it for the storyline then that's pure bullshit. Not cool, dudes, not cool. (If it is true then I feel bad, but I'm still scratching my head at these two wanting MORE kids when they barely see the ones who are already there.)

The doctor, who wasn't wearing her mask properly to start with, pulling it down to talk to them...Ay yiyi. Shane and Lacey weren't wearing them at all, but you'd think that at least a medical professional would try to set a good example.

• Love 2
On 11/22/2020 at 7:35 AM, ErikaOnline said:

I like Brittany much better as a redhead. Marcelino probably just thought Brittany would laugh it off when he put the cake in her hair. She doesn't seem like a really classy chick anyways. Her ex girlfriend is pregnant again and still looks strung out. Lacy is very immature emotionally,does she ever say anything about her mom?. I wish Shavel could meet a nice guy like Malcolm. He could do so much better than Sarah. Michael was looking really psycho when he was talking to Malcolm. What was Lindsay wearing?! She has the mannerisms of a drug addict,not to mention her big alien eyes don't help. Destiny just needs her butt whooped lol.

Shavel definitely wrote her own book.  She is more of a perpetrator than a victim. He tried to tell her more than once that he appreciated her but needed more space. 

Edited by ethalfrida
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ethalfrida said:

Shavel definitely wrote her own book.  She is more of a perpetrator than a victim. He tried to tell her more than once that he appreciated her but needed more space. 

Q is a grown man. No one is holding him at gun point to talk to Shavel. He probably needs to leave Shavel alone if he's having a hard time saying no to her.

• Love 2
On 11/22/2020 at 6:45 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Lindsey girl unless it’s for porn you arnt gonna be a model ... sorry. Girl your face and body looks like you’ve done meth it’s rode hard and put away wet already. She is just an all around gross person ..with the eye rolls and the huffing .... 

Lindsay really thinks she is a character on Orange is the New Black.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2