Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Life After Lockup: Three's a Crowd

• Start Topic

Sheriff Brittany lays down the law; Michael steps into the fray at Rayne's party.

More Brittany mama drama; you know, that thing Brittany is using to stay relevant to the show, attempt to keep us awake, and try to make herself a victim of bad parenting rather than owning any of her bad decisions. Stay classy, Brit! Expose your mother's drug use on TV! 

Does Sarah get the blow up she is hoping for between Murgh and her (so damn new he has no reason to be in this mess) guy?  Speculation: Murgh doesn't really care, new guy doesn't really care - he's an adult who has met someone's ex before without it turning into a brawl, but Sarah wants DRAMAHZ!  She's in for a brawl and will do her best to start one.  If she gets her fervent wish, she'll then try to reframe it as all Murgh's fault / more evidence of what a horrible persons he is, while she (not) secretly (enough) damn near explodes with glee.  Expect the accent to return in full force and for the sense of embarrassment we all feel for her to be so strong it is palpable. 

And what of the Human Ashtray and Moobs?  Will Angela suddenly take Tony back because she can't resist his sexual prowess? Will Tony look any less sweaty and greasy? 

What drama will Andrea cause and will the Holy Spirit come to her rescue?  Will Lamar react with other than an amused smirk?  

This is the last episode with the old crew for now.  The new crew returns next week.  

Original air date 2020.10.02

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I don’t know that I would trust a doctor who can’t wear a mask properly.  

The acting was especially wooden when Angela and Tony had their fight.

I assume that was artificial grass or Brit and Marcellino are going to be watering constantly in the desert.

Andrea the fakery is such that I just don’t care.

Man is Sarah a she-beast and Michael is just a turdburger.

Stop violating her stuffies!

• Love 8

I’m not upset that Brittany exposed her mother for the drugged up loser that she is. Tough love is the only way to deal with an addict. I just hope the dog and cat are ok, neither of them looked very happy.

As soon as Angela found out her boo is back in jail, she goes running after Tony. The only qualification a man needs with her is his orange jumpsuit. I would not want either of them mad at me.

I’m more than ready to get back to the new couples out of jail and having conflicts.

• Love 8

Garbage Pail Kid Sarah had her blaccent out in full force. She absolutely made her daughter's first birthday party all about her and her hopes that those two losers would fight over her.

I hope that Brittany's sister's dog and cat were removed from that apartment, away from mom.

Lacey pregnant with 3 embryos? Her dad is going to be busy!!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I’m not upset that Brittany exposed her mother for the drugged up loser that she is. Tough love is the only way to deal with an addict. I just hope the dog and cat are ok, neither of them looked very happy.

Her mom could play Louie Anderson in a biopic. 

1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I lost the sound for the last 10 minutes. What happened??

That happened to me too but I turned on the closed captioning.  It was mostly Michael calling Sarah and telling her that he was coming over to her house to see the kids right then and DRAMA her new boyfriend is over.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I'd find it much easier to be sympathetic to Brittney if this wasn't all so sadly exploitative of her mother for the purpose of Brittney and Marcelino getting a reality show check.

I just can't get over the fact that Brittney made sure to wait until she had a full camera crew in tow to confront her mother and embarrass her on national TV.  I found it uncomfortable to see a woman out of her mind on drugs being tag teamed by her daughters on national TV.  I get it, she took your money, it fucking sucks and she sucks, but robbing her of her dignity on national TV felt exploitative.  

Its pathetic that Brittney is using her mothers addiction for a storyline.  I get that she is desperate, boring and needs the money, but this is not where its at.  And of course, it was followed by some obligatory shots of Brittney crying without any tears.  

I really hope they just stop putting Brittney and Marcelino on TV.  

8 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I’m not upset that Brittany exposed her mother for the drugged up loser that she is. Tough love is the only way to deal with an addict.

I don't mind tough love.  I do mind exploiting your mothers drug addiction for a reality show paycheck.  Britney could have done all this "tough love" when the cameras weren't rolling.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

LOL, Tony casing Tommy's workroom for expensive tools!  

Honestly, if Tony wants Angela back he should probably go back to jail.

Tommy getting all dramatic, this DOES feel like Tommy and Tony are terrible actors.  

YASS Tony with the righteous indignation

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 4

Oh lawd....sarah and this blaccent.

Sarah is so disappointed that no one is fighting over her yet.  What is she going to do make this happen?

How sad that Aviana is just so happy to see her dad.  This poor girl.  

JFC, poor Malcolm having to listen to Sarah's nonstop bitching and whining.  

What does Sarah think Malcolm sees in her, she is so....ugh.

• Love 9

Rut roh, Michael recognizing Sarah's bullshit.   He is an asshole, but he knows Sarah's game.  

Why is she so mad he is leaving?  If she was worried about Michael and Malcolm getting in a fight, she should be happy that Michael left before making a scene.  It sucks, but at this point, is Aviana even really checking for her dad anymore as a consistent presence?

Britney is back onscreen and boring as ever.  

• Love 5

What the hell is this doctor doing with this mask?  Is she wearing a mask or a chin guard.  Goodness. 

I cannot even with Lacey and Chane.  "Can I handle all this?" asks Lacey....as if she is actually going to care for any of these kids.  She already had like three kids, so now it'll be six kids her dad has to take care of?

Lacey is the type of woman who will use her pregnancy to be the center of attention.  Her kids are just another way for Lacey to be the center of the universe.  They serve no purpose unless they are helping her to get attention.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

This conversation with Ross is hilarious "I don't know man, they pulled me over and insinuated that someone who fit my description say have committed a crime down the street.  I definatley didn't do it, and I please feel free to air this on national TV Matt Sharp!:"

Ugh a prison full of men and Angela chooses the ugliest ones.

And real talk, Tony should get his thyroid checked because he has gained a ridiculous amount of weight.  He may have a medical condition.  

Ross "I need you right now.....to keep putting money on my books"

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Sarah is literally shaking her head "no" as she is saying "I'm over Michael and I love you Malcolm"  Fantastic.

Anyways, it sounds to me like Malcolm is laying the groundwork to break it off with Sarah.  Probably as soon as they wrap.  "Its not that I don't love you Sarah, but I just think you're still in love with Michael"

• Love 9

How convenient that Brittney is no longer in contact with her mother when the season is over and she doesn't need her for a storyline or a paycheck.  

How interesting that Tennyson doesn't want to go on his mission.  I wonder whats up with that.  No tea, no shade, but the so. cal mormon was much more palatable than that weirdo with the red hair in utah.  

Anyways, I know I'm wrong, but I was all verklempt at the end with Andrea, Lamar and their little family.  

Isn't that the same motel Tony worked at and traded rooms for prostitute sex?  Angela....do better.  

I feel bad for Chane.  He has no idea who he is dealing with and Lacey will find some excuse to take up with Chon when he gets out because she needs attention.  I don't know when Chane went into prison...I think when he was like 17 right?  I get the impression that he mistakes lust for love and he hasn't had many adult dating experiences.  

If he did, he would see that there are women who much better than Lacey for him to settle down and have children with.  I get the feeling that part of the reason she is excited at Chane's happiness is because the more he wants those children, the more leverage Lacey has over him.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Anyways, I know I'm wrong, but I was all verklempt at the end with Andrea, Lamar and their little family.  

For some reason, and I’m not even religious, seeing Tennyson baptize his sister got me in the feels. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

Why is she so mad he is leaving?

Because in her mind whatever choice he makes is the wrong one.  He ignores the kids.  He shows up uninvited.  He’s late.  He overstays his welcome.  I’m not defending him but she is her own special kind of nutcase.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Because in her mind whatever choice he makes is the wrong one.  He ignores the kids.  He shows up uninvited.  He’s late.  He overstays his welcome.  I’m not defending him but she is her own special kind of nutcase.

I think she wants him back.  I think her new guy is figuring this out, too.

I can't stand Michael, but I was really hoping he'd walk into that party, set down his bags of gifts, walk up to the new guy, introduce himself, shake his hand, and squelch all of that drama Sara was trying to incite.  

Loved the scene of Lamar and the guy from the church trying to patch the swimming pool.  

If Angela is sick of making the wrong choices with men, perhaps she should consider not looking for "love" on prison websites.  When looking for a good steak, one does not go to McDonald's.  Jerry Springer (whatever his real name is escapes me) certainly aged a lot in the last year.  Dude looks like he's got a lot of rough miles on him.  Maybe he and Angela are a better match than she realizes.  

Chane and Lacey better ramp up their webcam shenanigans if they're going to support 6 kids.  The scene where they found out there were triplets on board didn't touch me in the least.  She doesn't even take care of the 3 she already has, so all I could think of was 3 more children who will get raised by grandpa.  

Brittney's mother is a hot mess.  I get the point of leaving her on her own to sink or swim, but I just can't help but wonder if Brittney knew her mother would crash and burn during filming and set it up to happen.  She and Marcel went from one extreme to the other, what seemed to be manufactured drama to keep a slot on the show to bringing a real life horror story.  I hope they're not invited back.  

Next week looks like a glorious dumpster fire.  I'll be counting down for that one.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I don't mind tough love.  I do mind exploiting your mothers drug addiction for a reality show paycheck.  Britney could have done all this "tough love" when the cameras weren't rolling.  

If Mom was getting a paycheck, too, she was probably more than willing to have the cameras rolling.  Gotta get the money for that next fix.

Seriously, that scene convinced me that there is NO low to which TLC will not go for filming drama.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

She doesn't even take care of the 3 she already has, so all I could think of was 3 more children who will get raised by grandpa.  

Is the dad(s) of the first three in prison or just out of the picture? Jerry Springer is Tommy.  When Tony complimented his workshed I thought he was attempting to seduce him to get him on his side.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Brittney's mother is a hot mess.  I get the point of leaving her on her own to sink or swim, but I just can't help but wonder if Brittney knew her mother would crash and burn during filming and set it up to happen.  She and Marcel went from one extreme to the other, what seemed to be manufactured drama to keep a slot on the show to bringing a real life horror story.  I hope they're not invited back.  

Next week looks like a glorious dumpster fire.  I'll be counting down for that one.  

I think this is exactly what happened. 

I'm not an expert, but why would you have a recently recovering addict to watch three young and active children by herself?  That seems like it could so easily become overwhelming and trigger a relapse.  

Her mother fucked up, but at least she called someone else instead of leaving the kids by themselves so she could score, having her dealer come over trying to score in front of the kids or watching them while she was high.  Its fucked up, but she made sure the children were in responsible hands before she left.  If her addiction is this strong, that may have been the best she could do. 

It all felt like such blatant exploitation and while I love a Matt Sharp trainwreck, that was too much. 

I agree, I hope they don't bring them back next year.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I totally agree.

She is desperate for his attention.  Like that call at the end, why did she have to specifically mention that Malcolm was there?  Just tell Michael that its late and the kids are in bed or will be asleep in about 20 minutes and he can come over tomorrow if he wants. 

She just told him Malcolm was there to get him to care.  

Michael is a shit, but he correctly called Sarah out for making Rain's first birthday party all about her. 

Also, Aviana is so freaking adorable.  My heart breaks a little for her at the joy of seeing her absent asshole of a father.  Michael said his own father was always there for him, yet Michael won't even answer the phone for his own child.  He sucks.  

• Love 12
4 hours ago, DanaMB said:

For some reason, and I’m not even religious, seeing Tennyson baptize his sister got me in the feels. 

It was very sweet.  I love her children.  Tennyson, should he choose, is going to make an amazing father one day.  

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, RealReality said:

It was very sweet.  I love her children.  Tennyson, should he choose, is going to make an amazing father one day.  

The dad must have been out of the picture for a long time if he wasn’t at Tennyson’s baptism.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

The dad must have been out of the picture for a long time if he wasn’t at Tennyson’s baptism.  

I caught that too.  I wonder what that backstory is.  Was Andrea always a mormon and was her husband a mormon too?  Did she decide to become a mormon and it tore them apart?  

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I woke up still laughing about Andrea's shirt at the baptism.  Sheer ink with a black bra underneath. Classy!  And the sleeves.  That's the kind of thing where I cannot imagine where you would find it.

Probably at the Goodwill, where somebody donated it because somebody with bad taste gave it to them.

• LOL 5

I totally agree.

She is desperate for his attention.  Like that call at the end, why did she have to specifically mention that Malcolm was there?  Just tell Michael that its late and the kids are in bed or will be asleep in about 20 minutes and he can come over tomorrow if he wants. 

She just told him Malcolm was there to get him to care.  

Michael is a shit, but he correctly called Sarah out for making Rain's first birthday party all about her. 

Also, Aviana is so freaking adorable.  My heart breaks a little for her at the joy of seeing her absent asshole of a father.  Michael said his own father was always there for him, yet Michael won't even answer the phone for his own child.  He sucks.  

Unpopular opinion here but I feel sorry for Sarah. I think that she is "in love with" or at least has some very unhealthy attachment to Michael, who is total waste of a functional set of human organs (except his brain). I'll give her this - she loves her kids and I think she really does work her ass off taking care of them. She clearly gets no help whatsoever from their lazy, dumbass of a father. Every single time Michael blathers on about his "girls" and how important they are and how nothing will keep him from them I was to slap the lying tongue right out of his head. They are so important he can't be bothered to get a job and help support them. They are so important that he moves hundreds of miles away to be with the flavor of the day instead of living close enough by so that he can actually parent them. They are so important that he misses every holiday and special occasion and sees them, what? Every three months or so. Then he walks into a birthday party with bags full of gifts that he had no way of paying for himself, holds his daughter for five minutes and hands her off to someone else as soon as she starts crying (of course, a year old child cries when she's held by a stranger), and struts out of the party like he's made some enormous sacrifice by showing up. Sarah may have hoped for drama but Michael wasn't any better. If that party was really about Rayne, he would have put up with whoever was there and spent time with both of his children. 

Bullshit.

I really do wish that Sarah could just let Michael go. He'll "try" for a few months as a father - expecting to just drop in whenever he wants to play the fun dad routine, and expecting that Sarah will drop whatever plans she and the girls might already have because he's around and showing an interest for a change. Then he will just... fade away to father a bunch of other children that he won't support or care about but give him bragging rights like he's father of the year. I think dads are incredibly important but in this case, I really think that those girls are so much better off without Michael in their lives. Someday, maybe, he will realize what he missed out on by neglecting them - but probably not.

I hate him. He's an ass.

• Love 10

I’m not finished watching this episode. Satan keeps telling me to hit pause and use the bathroom. 

What I will say so far is that if my doctor didn’t wear a mask properly and called me “sweetie” and “sweetheart” I’d be looking for a new doctor STAT. 

JFC I just saw Andrea’s sheer pink monstrosity. Hopefully she won’t catch a poofy sleeve on the barbed wire in the backyard. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I would love to know Michael's real story. He lives in Miami now with apparently no job but can afford to come up to NY when ever? Isn't he supposed to be on parole or probation or what ever the hell? I thought he had no driver's license yet he's always driving. And has a car. Loser must be doing something right. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I don't feel sorry for Sara one bit. She couldn't even have the decency to hide her crazed worried look after "Mike" didn't play her game,while sitting there with her new "man" sick bitch smh. But she's only 26 years old so she has many years to maybe change,now Angela on the other hand looking really bad in that too short dress while in the kitchen with Tony haha.

I don't feel sorry for Brittany's mom either. She probably got money to do the scenes so she could get more drugs smh. She's almost 50 years old. She should know better. She taught Brittany to be how she is.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I would love to know Michael's real story. He lives in Miami now with apparently no job but can afford to come up to NY when ever? Isn't he supposed to be on parole or probation or what ever the hell? I thought he had no driver's license yet he's always driving. And has a car. Loser must be doing something right. 

He's living it up on network money from the show!  I'll bet Sarah is getting some of his portion in child support!

I will say Sarah seems to really take care of her girls with the money!

Did Marcellino really spend $35,000 on that backyard?  I wonder what it looked like before?

I wonder how good of a gambler he really is?  They publish tournament winners names and amounts somewhere!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, dsteele said:

But at least she won't reek of smoke. 😛

I think she will be. Didn’t we see her smoking in her cat when she had her meltdown phone call to her new bf?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I really think that those girls are so much better off without Michael in their lives.

Agreed. He'll just keep breaking their hearts. What a weasel. I hate Sarah for being pathetic and seeking drama and her ridiculous blaccent, but she's clearly changing a lot of diapers, and a parent who just shows up sober every day is a parenting superstar compared to Michael.

Now, Lacey...I went to look for spoilers about this triplet pregnancy and couldn't find anything, which strikes me as weird for someone who makes her living as a webcam girl. A triplet pregnancy has to send pregnancy fetishists right over the edge, so she should be cashing in, right? How come we don't see explicit photos everywhere?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, IvySpice said:

Agreed. He'll just keep breaking their hearts. What a weasel. I hate Sarah for being pathetic and seeking drama and her ridiculous blaccent, but she's clearly changing a lot of diapers, and a parent who just shows up sober every day is a parenting superstar compared to Michael.

Now, Lacey...I went to look for spoilers about this triplet pregnancy and couldn't find anything, which strikes me as weird for someone who makes her living as a webcam girl. A triplet pregnancy has to send pregnancy fetishists right over the edge, so she should be cashing in, right? How come we don't see explicit photos everywhere?

Lacey has previously done pregnancy porn. And I really, really wish I did not know that.

Edited by Scout Finch
Needed to add another "really" for emphasis.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 10/3/2020 at 11:46 AM, RealReality said:

why would you have a recently recovering addict to watch three young and active children by herself?  That seems like it could so easily become overwhelming and trigger a relapse.

I forgot to mention this. The theory that this was all planned for TV is a plausible one. But it's also plausible to me that the recovering-addict daughter of an addict would make risky decisions about this that don't make sense to those of us who grew up in healthier families. Don't underestimate how much someone in Brittany's position longs for her mother to finally, finally stick with recovery and be a mom/grandma. And the grandmother may have been begging for solo time with the kids after months of apparent sobriety. It's very hard in that situation to put emotion aside and make a neutral, rational judgment to maintain a boundary.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 10/4/2020 at 4:16 AM, ErikaOnline said:

She probably got money to do the scenes so she could get more drugs smh. She's almost 50 years old.

I'm 30yrs OLDER than Brittani's mom.  I look my age; she looks WORSE!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Back Atcha said:
On 10/4/2020 at 7:16 AM, ErikaOnline said:

She probably got money to do the scenes so she could get more drugs smh. She's almost 50 years old.

I'm 30yrs OLDER than Brittani's mom.  I look my age; she looks WORSE

Wait, what?  Is Brittany's mom really only around 50 years old?

Holy shit, that's some HARD living. She not only looks decades older, but looks seriously ROUGH. 

And it may have been discussed before, but what was up with her nose? 

• Love 4
On 10/4/2020 at 7:27 PM, IvySpice said:

I don't think she's even pregnant. And even worse, I think she's going to pretend to "lose" the pregnancy for a story line. Which is just about as low as a person can go. I can't believe my mind went that but this is what reality TV has done to me. 

• Love 5
On 10/3/2020 at 3:55 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I woke up still laughing about Andrea's shirt at the baptism.  Sheer pink with a black bra underneath. Classy!  And the sleeves.  That's the kind of thing where I cannot imagine where you would find it.

Andreas top looked like a flesh eating virus.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 10/4/2020 at 7:17 AM, bichonblitz said:

Sara will be Angela in about 30 years. Hair and all. Still lookin' for love with prisoners. 

No, Sarah only has room in her heart for one mumbly mouth prisoner, and she will be looking for him to love her for the rest of her sad, sad life.  

• Love 2