Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Life After Lockup: Three's a Crowd

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Wait, what?  Is Brittany's mom really only around 50 years old?

Holy shit, that's some HARD living. She not only looks decades older, but looks seriously ROUGH. 

And it may have been discussed before, but what was up with her nose? 

What is up with her nose???  Snorting something?  Bar fight?  It looked bad!

• Love 1

I'll bet Sarah is getting some of his portion in child support!

I am SURE Michael doesn't pay child support. Since they aren't divorced, I'm not sure that there's even an order in place, but even if there was, he is way too much of an asshole to bother supporting the children he makes and then largely abandons.

• Love 5
On 10/2/2020 at 11:19 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

I lost the sound for the last 10 minutes. What happened??

If you can get it on demand, the sound works.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:19 AM, RealReality said:

And real talk, Tony should get his thyroid checked because he has gained a ridiculous amount of weight.  He may have a medical condition.

I think both Tony and Angela have gained the COVID 15. Or maybe even 20.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:47 AM, RealReality said:

Anyways, I know I'm wrong, but I was all verklempt at the end with Andrea, Lamar and their little family.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:51 AM, DanaMB said:

For some reason, and I’m not even religious, seeing Tennyson baptize his sister got me in the feels. 

Me too. I loved that Lamar was able to put his misgivings about the religion aside and be part of the day. Really nice. Andrea may be a bit much, but she did something right to raise such good, level-headed kids.

On 10/3/2020 at 7:53 PM, Elizzikra said:

I think dads are incredibly important but in this case, I really think that those girls are so much better off without Michael in their lives. Someday, maybe, he will realize what he missed out on by neglecting them - but probably not.

If he's like my father, he'll get interested once they are grown and successful on their own and he is no longer expected to pay for anything with time or money. And he'll expect to be revered simply because he is their father, but those girls will be adults who now understand what a piece of crap father he was. And the hardest thing for them will be finding a father's day card, because they all say things that Michael never lived up to.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

If he's like my father, he'll get interested once they are grown and successful on their own and he is no longer expected to pay for anything with time or money. And he'll expect to be revered simply because he is their father, but those girls will be adults who now understand what a piece of crap father he was. And the hardest thing for them will be finding a father's day card, because they all say things that Michael never lived up to.

Are you telling me there's no card that says, "Dear Dad, thank you for having sex with Mom and contributing the sperm that helped create me.  You're the best shot when Mom is ovulatin'!" 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 10/3/2020 at 10:20 PM, bichonblitz said:

I would love to know Michael's real story. He lives in Miami now with apparently no job but can afford to come up to NY when ever? Isn't he supposed to be on parole or probation or what ever the hell? I thought he had no driver's license yet he's always driving. And has a car. Loser must be doing something right. 

Or the other option, his entire storyline was made up and production “forgot” what he could and could not do. If you ever needed proof that these shows are scripted and fake, this is it.

On 10/6/2020 at 7:18 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't think she's even pregnant. And even worse, I think she's going to pretend to "lose" the pregnancy for a story line. Which is just about as low as a person can go. I can't believe my mind went that but this is what reality TV has done to me. 

I’m going to put a spoiler regarding this in the other thread dealing with spoilers and media stuff.