Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

I have a question.  If Luke is gay, can he be sued by the show?  Can Kate sue the show?  Being gay is fine, but being gay and in a relationship with a man and going on this show which is all about heterosexual marriages isn't okay IMO. 

Does the show ask potential participants their sexual orientation?   This show has been on for years, we know it's focusing on heterosexual marriages, so if a person who knows they are gay, goes on this show isn't that fraud? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I have a question.  If Luke is gay, can he be sued by the show?  Can Kate sue the show?  Being gay is fine, but being gay and in a relationship with a man and going on this show which is all about heterosexual marriages isn't okay IMO. 

Does the show ask potential participants their sexual orientation?   This show has been on for years, we know it's focusing on heterosexual marriages, so if a person who knows they are gay, goes on this show isn't that fraud? 

I doubt Kate could sue the show. Reality shows protect themselves with the strict contracts. She might have a better shot at an annulment based on fraud but that is something she would have to discuss with her divorce lawyer about whether it is worth pursuing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

I doubt Kate could sue the show. Reality shows protect themselves with the strict contracts. She might have a better shot at an annulment based on fraud but that is something she would have to discuss with her divorce lawyer about whether it is worth pursuing. 

But can the SHOW sue Luke for fraud?

11 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think the ask questions about sexuality because remember that threesome story Molly told them and it was rehashed after many episodes. I don;t know if the ask them if they are gay (I would imagine it would be on the application, it would be interesting if someone could get a copy of the DC application), but it seems like the experts have asked about experimenting in the bedroom and wildest times, probably more for pre-match clips. 

1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

I think the ask questions about sexuality because remember that threesome story Molly told them and it was rehashed after many episodes. I don;t know if the ask them if they are gay (I would imagine it would be on the application, it would be interesting if someone could get a copy of the DC application), but it seems like the experts have asked about experimenting in the bedroom and wildest times, probably more for pre-match clips. 

WAIT?!?!?! Is MAFS COMING TO DC?!?!?!?

(edited)
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

1 hour ago, aphroditewitch said:

If Luke weren't 100% straight and was intentionally concealing that information from everyone involved in the show (including Kate), then I'd want for Kate to fight for an annulment due to fraud. Make it (legally) as if that dumpster fire of a marriage never happened. 😉

By the way, MAFS dropped this tweet today, which is really disturbing and maddening, if true:

Edited by discoprincessthe2
  • Useful 2
7 minutes ago, discoprincessthe2 said:

If Luke weren't 100% straight and was intentionally concealing that information from everyone involved in the show (including Kate), then I'd want for Kate to fight for an annulment due to fraud. Make it (legally) as if that dumpster fire of a marriage never happened. 😉

By the way, MAFS dropped this tweet today, which is really disturbing and maddening, if true:

We basically saw this on screen. Kate was clearly unhappy and brought up divorce and Luke mumbled about not wanting one and it became really obvious that their scenes were just weird. I remember saying weeks ago that when Kate would talk about Luke or even to Luke it often sounded like she had been told what to say by production.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

This!

I, too, have wondered how Keith didn't get further in medicine and was still living with Grandma. My guess: he probably spent years wasting his life and/or trying to make sense of his dad and why he didn't really have one. That situation is toxic, and getting that Dialysis Tech job was probably a major achievement for him, regardless of the salary and the hours.

Keith does have goals, however, and with a woman like Krystine by his side (if she stays) he could achieve reasonable ones.

Wanting to be a Dr. probably isn't reasonable, especially since he wants kids... Doctors end up in debt up to their ears before they even have an M.D.!!  ...But there are paths in pretty much every big city that make it possible for hard-working students to get nursing degrees, and even advanced nursing degrees, while working a full-time job

It just isn't easy.

With Kristine and Keith we have some big gaps in their lives. This is what made me question if they were a horrible or perfect match. We can assume both graduated from high school. We know Keith has lived with Grandma from 18-30. We do not know if he became a dialysis tech at 18 or 28. It sounds like he has been doing it for at least a few years and he has been in school for a few years but we do not know if it has been 3 or 12 years. Keith could have been bagging groceries for 10 years or trying to get his degree for 10 years. I have a hard time believing if he is working on a nursing degree, he could be doing so for 12 years unless he is a big slacker or is just taking one class at a time(I don't even think nursing schools let you do this towards the end, maybe for prereqs) .We know from the phone pictures that he had a long term girlfriend and that is about all we know.

Kristine post high school, did she go to college? You do not need a college degree to be a realtor. She lives at home but said she lived with her boyfriend for about 4 years, it sounded like that relationship was when she was 23-27. She has been a realtor for about 3 years so what was before that? Kristine was very clear about her future plans or what her plans were before Keith, become a broker, build her brand, buy a home, have kids at 32 but we know little about 18-30 for her too. 

The reason it matters is what if Keith started nursing school a year ago after realizing that he loved his job but wanted job that he could support a family on, or has he been working on it 12 years? What did Kristine do from 18-27 before she was a realtor? She might be more understanding of his schooling if it took her 9 years to find a career she loved. 

I 100% agree he needs to stop at nursing and not go to med school if he wants to make it work with Kristine and have a family. For the time, debt and lifestyle nurses and NP are just a better choice for someone in their 30's 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

With Kristine and Keith we have some big gaps in their lives.

I don't get the issue.  So what they have gaps in their lives.  So were they spies or something?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

DC is the next city after North Carolina. They are casting for DC right now. I would guess we will not see DC till next winter?

DC should be interesting. I have a few friends there and they all say dating there is horrible.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don't get the issue.  So what they have gaps in their lives.  So were they spies or something?

Just saying there is a big difference if Keith was trying to get a degree for 12 years or 2, If he just started a degree it is realistic for Kristine to wait a few years for kids when he has a career. If he could not finish a degree in 12 years, then it is not likely he will anytime soon. Also if Kristine had some wild years, or dropped out of college, maybe that is the reason she would be more understanding of Keith not being settle at 30. If Jasmine married Keith she would have never accepted him being a student at 30 and not being on the perfect track. Kristine shown as a career women like Jasmine for some reason was okay with Keith still working on himself. 

36 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

DC should be interesting. I have a few friends there and they all say dating there is horrible.

My fear is they match different political views just to get a train wreck of a couple, like a Northern Virginia guy with a women from Southern Maryland. I could see the experts saying they both love their family and wants kids, they will learn to accept each other beliefs. 

1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

Eh, it's no worse than in any other city.  

Also, people think that being from the south makes one "nicer" but I've got cousins in Charlotte and Atlanta who bend my ear about how awful the dating scene is. 

My fear is they match different political views just to get a train wreck of a couple, like a Northern Virginia guy with a women from Southern Maryland. I could see the experts saying they both love their family and wants kids, they will learn to accept each other beliefs. 

I am BEYOND EXCITED - like to a ridiculous degree - that they are coming to my hometown!

They are going to have to draw some pretty clear geographic boundaries if this is going to work. NoVA guy and SoMD gal are going to fall apart just based on the commute unless someone works from home.

Eh, it's no worse than in any other city.  

I only ever dated in the DC area so I have no comparison but it did suck. Worth it in the long run but egad - it has to be better elsewhere, doesn't it?

I wonder what the road block is to doing a city further west than the ones they have done already. I can see why they would not go to Los Angeles but I wonder why they haven't gone to a place like Phoenix or Denver. 

That's a really good question. I'd love to know how they decide on a city. Do the cities apply - like for the Olympics? 

In all seriousness, though, I am really curious. There has to be at least some demographic analysis - a basic level of available singles who are still looking for a life partner, but feel as though they have "tried everything" and are ready to "risk it all for love" blah, blah, blah. I wonder if it is at all influenced by the markets with higher viewership?

I'd really like to see at least one gay couple on this show too. Though I'm not sure I'd wish the "wisdom" of the "experts" on anyone else...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I'd really like to see at least one gay couple on this show too. Though I'm not sure I'd wish the "wisdom" of the "experts" on anyone else...

In the past the executive producer claimed he would like to have same-sex couples but that they needed to figure out the logistics because they don't want couples to meet during the casting process. But if they really wanted to cast one, they would have found a way. I think they fear serious  pushback if there is a same-sex couple and that couple ends up being a trainwreck. 

17 hours ago, silverspoons said:

With Kristine and Keith we have some big gaps in their lives. This is what made me question if they were a horrible or perfect match. We can assume both graduated from high school. We know Keith has lived with Grandma from 18-30. We do not know if he became a dialysis tech at 18 or 28. It sounds like he has been doing it for at least a few years and he has been in school for a few years but we do not know if it has been 3 or 12 years. Keith could have been bagging groceries for 10 years or trying to get his degree for 10 years. I have a hard time believing if he is working on a nursing degree, he could be doing so for 12 years unless he is a big slacker or is just taking one class at a time(I don't even think nursing schools let you do this towards the end, maybe for prereqs) .We know from the phone pictures that he had a long term girlfriend and that is about all we know.

Kristine post high school, did she go to college? You do not need a college degree to be a realtor. She lives at home but said she lived with her boyfriend for about 4 years, it sounded like that relationship was when she was 23-27. She has been a realtor for about 3 years so what was before that? Kristine was very clear about her future plans or what her plans were before Keith, become a broker, build her brand, buy a home, have kids at 32 but we know little about 18-30 for her too. 

The reason it matters is what if Keith started nursing school a year ago after realizing that he loved his job but wanted job that he could support a family on, or has he been working on it 12 years? What did Kristine do from 18-27 before she was a realtor? She might be more understanding of his schooling if it took her 9 years to find a career she loved. 

I 100% agree he needs to stop at nursing and not go to med school if he wants to make it work with Kristine and have a family. For the time, debt and lifestyle nurses and NP are just a better choice for someone in their 30's 

You don't need college for a lot of jobs, but these days you are going to have a hard time getting a job answering the phones if you don't have a degree. So I would guess that Kristine has at least some college and probably a four year degree. 

• Love 2

I’m not too hung up on Keith’s job progression.  He reminds me of my cousin who is a good person and very hard worker, but not a go-getter for the next progression.  It wouldn’t surprise me that Keith did what his friends did when graduating HS, then heard about someone who did a medical certification and got a good job and decided to do the same.  When you fall into things rather than actively pursue things it takes longer.  I do fault Keith for the talk of becoming a doctor BS.  Yes, you can change careers at any point but given his age, the expense and difficulty of a medical degree, and the amount of time it takes it just isn’t a good fit for him right now.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

In all seriousness, though, I am really curious. There has to be at least some demographic analysis - a basic level of available singles who are still looking for a life partner, but feel as though they have "tried everything" and are ready to "risk it all for love" blah, blah, blah. I wonder if it is at all influenced by the markets with higher viewership?

Probably, which is why we're unlikely to see small towns. There has to be a high incidence of never-married childless (I read something from Pastor Cal where he said, basically, we'd never drag kids into this, and I say good for them for that) people in their 20s and 30s. Even if they're pulling men off dating apps as I've heard they do, there have to be ample men on the apps in those areas in the first place!

• Love 1
23 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Just saying there is a big difference if Keith was trying to get a degree for 12 years or 2, If he just started a degree it is realistic for Kristine to wait a few years for kids when he has a career. If he could not finish a degree in 12 years, then it is not likely he will anytime soon. Also if Kristine had some wild years, or dropped out of college, maybe that is the reason she would be more understanding of Keith not being settle at 30. If Jasmine married Keith she would have never accepted him being a student at 30 and not being on the perfect track. Kristine shown as a career women like Jasmine for some reason was okay with Keith still working on himself. 

That is a good concern. Mine is more basic: the driving distance. Isn’t “DC” really DC, Maryland, and Virginia (DMV/DC Metro area)? At least that is what the folks in my college identified as - DMV / DC Metro. Going 14 miles in the metro might take 2 hours and cost $15 in tolls one way. This can be a nightmare bc I doubt the experts will really and truthfully consider this. I didn’t watch the NY season but I hear they matched Folks in NY with people in NJ and that is damn near impossible in real life

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, scruffy73 said:

That is a good concern. Mine is more basic: the driving distance. Isn’t “DC” really DC, Maryland, and Virginia (DMV/DC Metro area)? At least that is what the folks in my college identified as - DMV / DC Metro. Going 14 miles in the metro might take 2 hours and cost $15 in tolls one way. This can be a nightmare bc I doubt the experts will really and truthfully consider this. I didn’t watch the NY season but I hear they matched Folks in NY with people in NJ and that is damn near impossible in real life

It Is. Metro is lousy these days too so commutes that were a little better in the last are routinely horrific now. They will have to either get very detailed Information from the participants on what is doable for them or get some local expertise. Just looking at a map isn’t going to work.

21 minutes ago, scruffy73 said:

The commute issue has been an issue in multiple seasons. It was an issue in season 2 for the reasons you mentioned. It was an issue in season 3 when they were in Atlanta as well. 

We have seen the reverse too though. Dave and Amber lived/worked close enough together that they went to the same gym and that became an issue. This season Stephanie said that she and AJ lived pretty close to each other and frequented some of the same places and she was amazed they hadn't met before. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

The commute issue has been an issue in multiple seasons. It was an issue in season 2 for the reasons you mentioned. It was an issue in season 3 when they were in Atlanta as well. 

We have seen the reverse too though. Dave and Amber lived/worked close enough together that they went to the same gym and that became an issue. This season Stephanie said that she and AJ lived pretty close to each other and frequented some of the same places and she was amazed they hadn't met before. 

I lived in Atlanta from ages 18-40 so I know how horrible it could be.

i live in Fort Worth now - which is not as close to Dallas as people think with the whole DFW thing - but I can see how people who have things in common such that they are being matched for “legally binding marriages” move around the same spaces. I hope we get some Amber/Dave situations without the “slept with my friend” deal bc I think they really were well matched except for that “minor” thing.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think if someone has been living and dating in the same area  for several years, they need to accept that they might date someone who has dated or slept with someone in their social circle. It was a red herring for Amber and Dave because he didn't see Amber as someone he wanted to be with beyond a fling. So it became a bigger issue than it should have been. If he had been truly into her, he would have gotten over it. 

Edited by aphroditewitch
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, scruffy73 said:

The NJ/NY issue was not that bad for the couples chosen, but it seems like season 1 took longer to match and was done more carefully? Doug lived in NJ with his parents and Jamie was a nurse in NYC so they moved to NYC since she had to be near her work and he was leaving his parents house. Monet lived in Harlem near her work. Vaughn lived in NJ but he worked all over the region. he had bought his house the year before after leaving the military because he was in the reserves still and the home as near the base. He moved to NY since his work was in multiple states and it would have been harder for Monet to leave her place (plus she loved her place, his place was more of an investment). 

I agree about the commutes in DC area. I hope they think of that along with careers. Some people maybe live farther if their work was mostly from home or a few shifts a week (like a nurse).  This is another reason each season needs a local expert, a local expert would understand commutes, cost of living, wages , and differences in the 3 areas that make DC. I know the show will never give up on the expert panel, but having tha guest local expert in each season that would be a phone call away if your spouse turns out to be nuts is better then a flight away with the current experts. I live in rural Utah and people are starting to get upset over horrible traffic as our area grows. horrible to them is taking 5-10 minutes longer during certain times of the day, I love the traffic problems in my area after, outside of Hartford and being stuck for over an hour each way. I used to leave at 6:30 and get home a 6:30 at night for a regular work day. Now I can leave for SLC at 6:30, drive 300 miles, go to the doctor , shop, eat and drive 300 miles back by 6:30 (just to note the speed limit is 80-85+). Just shows people who live local compared to someone outside think very differently about the same set of commuting facts. 

7 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

You don't need college for a lot of jobs, but these days you are going to have a hard time getting a job answering the phones if you don't have a degree. So I would guess that Kristine has at least some college and probably a four year degree. 

To be a realtor, you just need to take a short course and pass a test. Since it is a commission only job, there will be a broker who is willing to give you a chance. I know lots of successful realtors and I would say half went to  college. It is one of those jobs that rewards hussle and hard work over formal education IMO. Look at those million dollar listing agents, they are a mix of high school grads and college grads but they are all very successful. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

The NJ/NY issue was not that bad for the couples chosen, but it seems like season 1 took longer to match and was done more carefully? Doug lived in NJ with his parents and Jamie was a nurse in NYC so they moved to NYC since she had to be near her work and he was leaving his parents house. Monet lived in Harlem near her work. Vaughn lived in NJ but he worked all over the region. he had bought his house the year before after leaving the military because he was in the reserves still and the home as near the base. He moved to NY since his work was in multiple states and it would have been harder for Monet to leave her place (plus she loved her place, his place was more of an investment). 

It was a problem for season 2 which was also New York and New Jersey. Jacklyn lived in NJ and Basement Ryan lived on Long Island I think. Davina lived in New York and Sean lived in NJ. I don't remember for Jessica and Violent Ryan. Sean had told the show during casting he was willing to relocate, not sure why since he was working as a nurse in NJ. Most of his scenes seemed to be him arriving and then quickly leaving to go back to NJ. Jaclyn and Ryan had an Airbnb that was allegedly equidistant between their jobs/homes  but in the end didn't live together much during the show.  It was a mess. 

14 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

To be a realtor, you just need to take a short course and pass a test. Since it is a commission only job, there will be a broker who is willing to give you a chance. I know lots of successful realtors and I would say half went to  college. It is one of those jobs that rewards hussle and hard work over formal education IMO. Look at those million dollar listing agents, they are a mix of high school grads and college grads but they are all very successful. 

Yes but Kristine has only been a realtor for a short time. it is possible she needed a degree or at least some college for her previous job and then decided that she needed a change.

• Love 1

With regard to Kate and Luke:

If all that is suspected is true about Luke, she was big time lied to.  This is outside the realm of reasonable with all the protections these shows put on themselves.  That Kate asked for a divorce midway through should have been a red-flag for the so-called experts and gotten her the hell out of that for her own safety.  She should definitely talk to a lawyer about suing for emotional trauma - let the judge watch the sequence of events.  The production company would have no leg to stand on for not losing everything.

Luke.  There are no words for this shyster.  Of course he was repulsed and dead inside.  He was batting with the wrong team, for G-d's sake.  In the same situation, many of my LGBTQ friends would have felt the same way.  He is scum, less than scum.  He's the organism that eats the scum.  There is no forgiving this guy - he is the worst of humanity.

Shame on the production staff for allowing this to go forward.  The only thing Kate takes away from this, besides the fact that it was nothing she did that led to the failure of this sham, is to never trust anyone ever again.  She put her faith in these so-called experts and they more than let her down, they completely failed her.  They observed all of this and didn't put a stop to it.  They had the footage - they knew what was happening - they commented on every scene that was broadcast.  They knew.

Kate might be able to recover from this - she could benefit from some therapy, not only to get over this totally ridiculous, ludicrous situation, but to help with her own esteem issues, so she doesn't become a cat lady and give up on ever finding love.  Let's face it - after this travesty, who could blame her if she did give up?

No one on the reunion show will challenge Luke on his lie because that's not what Lifetime would broadcast.  So the reunion show will be barely satisfactory unless someone were to chew him out on air for being such a rat.

• Love 3

I'd heard they were doing 4 couples again --and I really don't like that. Too much jumping from couple to couple and back again, and it seems like the number of 'flashbacks' tripled!

5 minutes ago, stuckin60s said:

Just saw a commercial for the new season.  They are changing to Wednesday nights and it will be 4 couples again.  Starts in June.

(edited)

I feel like four couples can only potentially work if they make the show longer and I don't know that I can sit through two hours of this show. 

In other news Kristine and Keith really celebrated at their decision day. I wonder what the announcement is. it could be a baby but it also could be a spinoff for Kristine and Keith. 

https://radaronline.com/videos/married-at-first-sight-kristine-keith-sex-baby-announcement-finale-sneak-peek/

Edited by aphroditewitch

"Pastor" Cal is full of shit.

Especially regarding Will and Jasmine, if Will didn't want to continue in the marriage then that was his decision to make.

• Love 12
On 4/4/2019 at 3:19 PM, aphroditewitch said:

I wonder what the road block is to doing a city further west than the ones they have done already. I can see why they would not go to Los Angeles but I wonder why they haven't gone to a place like Phoenix or Denver. 

Or Minneapolis....I live nearby and the Midwestern passive-aggressive, polite-to-your-face would make a stellar season of snark! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Re the cities chosen for each season, wondered if it had to do more with the matrimonial laws of each State, i.e., how quickly they would be able to file, no fault and so on. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Especially regarding Will and Jasmine, if Will didn't want to continue in the marriage then that was his decision to make.

"Pastor" Cal is full of shit. He also thinks adultery is a-okay, as he never advocated for divorce for Shawniece & told Sheila "nothing" is unforgivable while Nate was cheating on her the entire time (& I won't ever be convinced the 'experts' didn't know- shit, the dude had women's shoes in his trunk when Pepper did her first visit - no biggie - they believed he would change; suuuuuure).

Cal's just doing a monumental CYA with all those tweets; what a jerk.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

"Pastor" Cal is full of shit. He also thinks adultery is a-okay, as he never advocated for divorce for Shawniece & told Sheila "nothing" is unforgivable while Nate was cheating on her the entire time (& I won't ever be convinced the 'experts' didn't know- shit, the dude had women's shoes in his trunk when Pepper did her first visit - no biggie - they believed he would change; suuuuuure).

Cal's just doing a monumental CYA with all those tweets; what a jerk.

On Decision Day, he did say that even though he normally fights for marriage, he wasn't going to fight for Luke's and Kate's. Even he had to acknowledge that marriage was not worth saving.

Edited by discoprincessthe2
7 minutes ago, discoprincessthe2 said:

On Decision Day, he did say that even though he normally fights for marriage, he wasn't going to fight for Luke's and Kate's. Even he had to acknowledge that marriage was not worth saving.

He only did that to save face though, because Luke was so nasty if Cal tried to encourage the marriage he would've been inundated with SM hate (& rightfully so).

I still think the show comes first for him, not what's best for the participants.

Edited by gonecrackers

I think Pastor Cal's deal is that to him, it seems like everybody runs for divorce when things don't work out the way they want it.  I can't say he's wrong either.  Sometimes people look at behavior they don't like and announce that it is abusive.  

And I can't hate on the man for making this statement.

People coming on this show have to realize one thing.  This is a SHOW first and foremost.  And when you're on a show, the show comes first.  This isn't a scientific experiment that goes on in private.  This is a show that's on a network and depends on ratings to continue.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Interesting read.

' “We have all these guys, I mean I’ve heard guys and I think you’ve seen them on previous seasons, guys who said ‘Hey, you know, I prefer white women.’ Then my thing is white women don’t prefer you. And so that’s a problem with the Black man-white woman scenario. I’m not saying that across the board. Just in the cases that I’ve seen, that may be it.”

And he sees the same thing among Black women who audition too.

“And then on the other side, when you have Black women and white men, I’ve seen Black women who may want white men, but I haven’t seen a lot of white men who put on their profiles that I want a Black woman,” said Pastor Cal.'

Kind of sorry to hear about Kate's boyfriend situation, but she wasn't ready yet, IMO. She should focus on herself and her business, but I am glad that she had a positive dating experience. I do hope that she stays away from reality shows, although it might be fun to watch one with Kate and Jasmine trying again. Never mind - bad idea!!!!

• Love 3

I looked through Keith's instagram now that it is public. I had wondered how long he had been in college and working as a tech. He has been at the same hospital as a dialysis tech since he started posting over 7 years ago. In 2013 he says he has one more year to go on his nursing degree, seems like he at that time knew he should be done. So 6 years later and he still has 1 year left on his nursing degree? It also showed his mom and his sisers graduated from college during the same time (his grandma sure seems like the backbone supporting the women getting degrees).  I hope Kristine lights a fire under Keith. It seems like from his SM his last 7 years were pretty much stuck in a rut. No way he will become a doctor at this speed. 

• Useful 3