Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Puke is a 'hipster' geek and doesn't understand that. He sees Kate as a representation of the Blonde, Blue-eyed, Brainless "girl next door" type who only wants to be a traditional housewife. 

I despise Puke, myself, but I understand this. He wants to be with a non-caucasian, non-traditional woman who has nothing but contempt for women like Kate.

I would be willing to bet that each time he dated a non-white woman, he whitesplained constantly, because he is that type of guy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/married-at-first-sights-danielle-bergman-bobby-dodd-welcome-baby-photos/

https://people.com/parents/mafs-danielle-bergman-bobby-dodd-welcome-daughter-olivia-nicole/

Mazel tov!

Ricky Bobby got a baby girl on his birthday!!!!

Very special that Ricky Bobby and Olivia Nicole share a birthday...

Mr. Henry is an uncle....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Puke is a 'hipster' geek and doesn't understand that. He sees Kate as a representation of the Blonde, Blue-eyed, Brainless "girl next door" type who only wants to be a traditional housewife. 

I despise Puke, myself, but I understand this. He wants to be with a non-caucasian, non-traditional woman who has nothing but contempt for women like Kate.

It's really just a projection of his own self-hate.  His false hipster identity can't accept himself as a boring "white bread" kind of guy so he has to hang out with people that confirm what he wants to be and fears he is not.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

Not much tea was spilled. It has been speculated for a long time that Cortney and Jason had quietly split. The fan account really oversold their scoop. 

I found this on Reddit.  Even though the story was deleted the comments are interesting:

I'm not sure exactly what to believe about them TBH.  It all still feels like speculation.

4 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I found this on Reddit.  Even though the story was deleted the comments are interesting:

I'm not sure exactly what to believe about them TBH.  It all still feels like speculation.

I think they probably are not together anymore, it seems that they have been living in different states for some time. But that is their business. I've seen a lot of people act like they are owed an announcement because they are following them on social media. No one is owed that information unless Cortney and Jason feel like officially releasing it. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/married-at-first-sights-danielle-bergman-bobby-dodd-welcome-baby-photos/

https://people.com/parents/mafs-danielle-bergman-bobby-dodd-welcome-daughter-olivia-nicole/

Mazel tov!

Ricky Bobby got a baby girl on his birthday!!!!

Very special that Ricky Bobby and Olivia Nicole share a birthday...

Mr. Henry is an uncle....

🤣at Mr. henry being an uncle!

I've felt this way for a while now:
Edited by discoprincessthe2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, goodolmom said:

If you look at Luke's FB page, Kate is a polar opposite of the girls he seems attracted to.  I can't imagine why they matched the two of them!

I can... but then, I'm a cynical person. 

Matching Puke & Kate created a lot of tragic drama. And, sadly, a lot of people like to watch sadistic bastards like Luke tear apart "the girl next door"...

• Love 3
12 hours ago, discoprincessthe2 said:

I think that Dr Jessica is pro-men. Look at how she addresses Kristine regarding Keith’s needs and how she coddled Luke. There is no way in hell anyone should have fed into his bullshit, especially not to the degree Jessica did. Where was her bashing of Luke for saying that he was repulsed by Kate? Didn’t she go in on Molly for being cold to Jon? She pissed me off. I want to see her with Will to ask him why he hasn’t initiated intimacy with Jasmine to see who she says is at fault. I’m 99% sure Jas will be in the wrong in Jessica’s eyes. (In mine too but I just want to see how Jessica responds.)

• Love 8

Well the season with molly and Jon was the only one I didn’t see .. but from what I hear Dr. Jessica ended up with him so I can see why she tore the girl apart . She had her eyes on Mollys husband .. seems ethical to me . 

• LOL 4

Well the season with molly and Jon was the only one I didn’t see .. but from what I hear Dr. Jessica ended up with him so I can see why she tore the girl apart . She had her eyes on Mollys husband .. seems ethical to me . 

I think she is a psychologist. I'm a social worker and it's absolutely opposed to our code of ethics. You never have a romantic (or any other type of outside relationship) with a patient - current or former. It's called "dual relationships." You don't date a patient, hire him, make friends with him, etc. I'm assuming the code of ethics for clinical psychologists is the same on this point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm a social worker and it's absolutely opposed to our code of ethics. You never have a romantic (or any other type of outside relationship) with a patient - current or former. It's called "dual relationships." You don't date a patient, hire him, make friends with him, etc. I'm assuming the code of ethics for clinical psychologists is the same on this point.

I agree 100%, but Dr. Jessica is standing on the *technicality* that Jon was never her patient. Dr. Jessica was hired by mafs as an 'expert' consultant for the showand at no time was she hired by Jon or specifically in charge of counseling specific patients.

It kind of reminds me of when Bill got away with splitting legal hairs, claiming that he and Monica only had oral sex, and that's not sexual intercourse...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I don't care for the technicalities or gray areas crap. If someone wants to be taken seriously as a professional there are things they don't do, like counselors etc. getting involved with clients.

But then again if "Dr." Trauma really wanted to be taken seriously she would've never done this shit show, so there's that too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

https://www.newsweek.com/where-married-first-sight-luke-spoilers-still-together-2019-now-1347915

Puke's  inability to choke out any explanations or reasons for his terrible behavior towards Kate goes unanswered... he pretends to be unable to find any words to answer questions directed to him by Blondie, JamieO and Kristine...evasive and cowardly...couldn't stand the heat so he left the set crying..what a puss.....

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I agree 100%, but Dr. Jessica is standing on the *technicality* that Jon was never her patient. Dr. Jessica was hired by mafs as an 'expert' consultant for the showand at no time was she hired by Jon or specifically in charge of counseling specific patients.

It kind of reminds me of when Bill got away with splitting legal hairs, claiming that he and Monica only had oral sex, and that's not sexual intercourse...

Totally splitting hairs in my opinion. Don’t know what her licensing board or her insurer would say...

• Love 2

I've come to the conclusion with these "experts in marriage experiments" that it's kind of like the blind leading the blind so far.   I wouldn't want them advising anyone I know on the merits of the sanctification of holy matrimony when the  holy part is ignored completely. 

Pastor Cal needs to read as well as comprehend the book in order to give spiritual advice to anyone.   He is a scary dude and I don't trust him. 

Dr. Pepper is worthless.  Anything to actually avoid real confrontation is her motto.

Jessica needs to go far, far away.   I have no respect for her what-so-ever.  Zero.  Zip.  Nada.  She can take her villain free advice and go pound sand.   You can look up Quack in the dictionary and there will be her damn picture, I'll bet!  😕

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Claire Voyant said:

I've come to the conclusion with these "experts in marriage experiments" that it's kind of like the blind leading the blind so far.   I wouldn't want them advising anyone I know on the merits of the sanctification of holy matrimony when the  holy part is ignored completely. 

Pastor Cal needs to read as well as comprehend the book in order to give spiritual advice to anyone.   He is a scary dude and I don't trust him. 

Dr. Pepper is worthless.  Anything to actually avoid real confrontation is her motto.

Jessica needs to go far, far away.   I have no respect for her what-so-ever.  Zero.  Zip.  Nada.  She can take her villain free advice and go pound sand.   You can look up Quack in the dictionary and there will be her damn picture, I'll bet!

Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times Yes! My feeling is that if any of these hacks truly cared about marriage, they would have nothing to do with this dumpster fire of a tv show. They have contributed more to the divorce rate in this country than they have created successful marriages........

• Love 8
On 2/27/2019 at 8:19 AM, discoprincessthe2 said:

Just thinking about the tweet where someone suggested that family and friends should approve the matches reminded me that there was a show about 15 or so years ago where the families and friends did help with picking the matches and then couples became engaged at first sight basically and then lived together for several weeks until they got eliminated and there were at least two weddings in the finale but each couple had one person who decided to say "I don't instead of "I do". None of the couples stayed together although I think one might have dated for a few months past the show ending. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

Just thinking about the tweet where someone suggested that family and friends should approve the matches reminded me that there was a show about 15 or so years ago where the families and friends did help with picking the matches and then couples became engaged at first sight basically and then lived together for several weeks until they got eliminated and there were at least two weddings in the finale but each couple had one person who decided to say "I don't instead of "I do". None of the couples stayed together although I think one might have dated for a few months past the show ending. 

Omg! Married by America. I remember Billie Jean and how she and her fiancé could not keep their hands off each other. He tired of her pretty quickly once the heat wore off. I remember feeling so bad for her whe she ran from the altar in tears. The show even offered $100,000 to any couple that would get married and still no one did.

• Love 1

The problem with this show is that many of the participants say they want to get married, but deep down they don't.  

On 2/28/2019 at 4:03 PM, Claire Voyant said:

I don't get this comment.  I'm not scared of any of these "experts" so I don't see how he's scary.  He's not a person whose advice I'd take.  

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

The problem with this show is that many of the participants say they want to get married, but deep down they don't.  

I don't get this comment.  I'm not scared of any of these "experts" so I don't see how he's scary.  He's not a person whose advice I'd take.  

I don't mean scared, scared.  🙂  I mean he's scary, because he gives stupid advice to people who believe that he's a spiritual guide, when it's obvious he's not.  Every, single one of those fake experts are scary, because they prey upon the weak.  Wolves in sheep's clothing. 

The Pastor Cal's and Dr. Peppers and Dr. Jessica's are legion out there and they are  little more than manipulative quacks.  The fact that they align themselves with an experiment like this, tells me where their priorities are.  Their lackadaisical handling of Puke and Kate is sickening.  

So yeah...for those poor shmoe's who look to them for guidance, I have grave concern regarding the far-reaching repercussions of inept counseling for those people who are hurt and vulnerable. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

Every, single one of those fake experts are scary, because they prey upon the weak.  Wolves in sheep's clothing. 

Weak?  Please, these people want nothing more than to be on reality TV and become Internet famous or something like that.

• Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:03 PM, Claire Voyant said:

Why is Pastor Cal scary?!?   I don't see him that why at all.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Weak?  Please, these people want nothing more than to be on reality TV and become Internet famous or something like that.

That attitude in and of itself,  indicates a weakness of spirit I can't even fathom...but I will admit, it's kind of like the fascination one gets when watching a spider weave it's web.   It got even more fun since I found these boards with all the fun snarkers who unfold their bright, clever, cynical selves in beautiful and witty sarcasm.  :) 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Why is Pastor Cal scary?!?   I don't see him that why at all.

People thought Jim Jones was okay, too.  I'm skeptical when it comes to spiritual "leaders".   Lets just say I don't trust him or his agenda.  $$$ 

50 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

People thought Jim Jones was okay, too.  I'm skeptical when it comes to spiritual "leaders".   Lets just say I don't trust him or his agenda.  $$$ 

Pastor Cal = Jim Jones?  I don't think so.  Not all preachers are evil you know.  

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Neurochick said:

The truth is that the risk/reward analysis of marriage is just not panning out in the modern era. Marriage means that you will lose a lot of freedom and take on a ton of responsibility, particularly if you have children. Add to this high expectations that your spouse has to be all and everything you need in your life. I say this as someone who has been happily married for well over a decade.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think they would all LIKE to be married, would LOVE to be on tv, and if the marriage works out that's just a bonus.  If they were to become famous that would be a super bonus!  Now that Jessica is off the market, no one's probably trying to score with an "expert" anymore 😄

• Love 2
(edited)
On 3/1/2019 at 3:41 PM, Neurochick said:

I think it is a bigger problem that they keep matching people who want to be married with people who don't. We have seen it several times. Amber and Dave were the perfect illustration of that. She wanted a marriage and he didn't. It wasn't even about her, he just didn't want to be married and it showed. He just didn't like that he was increasingly left out with his friend group as his bros began to get married and have kids. 

It doesn't help that they keep matching based on drama potential instead of compatibility, They basically limit themselves to one legit match per season the rest are just for "entertainment". But even that isn't working well anymore because the couples are so awkward and it is becoming unwatchable. 

Edited by aphroditewitch
  • Love 3

Add to this high expectations that your spouse has to be all and everything you need in your life. 

Yikes - do people really expect that? I went into marriage expecting that my spouse would enrich my life - and I, his, but not that either of us would be each other's everything. To stay on topic, I don't see that anyone on this show expected that either with the possible exception of Jasmine. 

• Love 2
On 2/28/2019 at 10:03 AM, Elizzikra said:

I think she is a psychologist. I'm a social worker and it's absolutely opposed to our code of ethics. You never have a romantic (or any other type of outside relationship) with a patient - current or former. It's called "dual relationships." You don't date a patient, hire him, make friends with him, etc. I'm assuming the code of ethics for clinical psychologists is the same on this point.

On 2/28/2019 at 11:34 AM, gonecrackers said:

I don't care for the technicalities or gray areas crap. If someone wants to be taken seriously as a professional there are things they don't do, like counselors etc. getting involved with clients.

But then again if "Dr." Trauma really wanted to be taken seriously she would've never done this shit show, so there's that too.

Even if Jessica gets away with dating Jon on a loophole or technicality there's still the matter of the appearance of impropriety in my opinion. It should be especially relevant with a professional in the public eye like she is.  But I've long given up on rules being upheld and respected even by professional organizations anymore.  People seem to think that rules should be interpreted to serve their personal desires.  And it may work for them because it's all who you know or how you are positioned that determines the outcome.  Plus it seems like a lot of people these days have drunk the kool-aid about personal desires being more important than keeping up a professional relationship and image.  Sorry, I guess I'm more cynical lately due to stuff going on in my local political scene.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Dr. Jessica and Jon have been tying themselves in knots making sure that everyone knows that it is not unethical and basically threatening anyone who would consider launching an official complaint. Dr. Jessica went out of her way to make it known that she is not contracted to be a therapist or counselor on the show and should not be viewed as such. I would be surprised if the show got rid of her because she plays into the show's underlying narrative that women are always to blame for relationship failures. 

Davina in season 2 doesn't like that Sean is a liar but she is blamed for it quite harshly by Dr. Logan. Even though Dr. Logan could not come up with a reason for why it was Davina's fault, she still blamed her. Ashley in season 3 is not attracted to David with the history of  a domestic violence arrest, must be her fault so give her a bitch edit. Yet upon review no one can really say what Ashley did that was so terrible other than not be attracted to him. She never said awful things to David, she didn't even tell him that she was not attracted to him, the expert at the time Dr. Joseph Cilona told him and then Ashley is made to feel bad about it. 

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

Dr. Jessica and Jon have been tying themselves in knots making sure that everyone knows that it is not unethical and basically threatening anyone who would consider launching an official complaint. Dr. Jessica went out of her way to make it known that she is not contracted to be a therapist or counselor on the show and should not be viewed as such. I would be surprised if the show got rid of her because she plays into the show's underlying narrative that women are always to blame for relationship failures. 

I would say that it doesn't matter whether she is not contracted in a professional capacity.  It matters more that she is giving the appearance of acting in a professional capacity that's the problem.  I came to this conclusion after talking with a therapist and a lawyer about this.  Whatever board oversees her may admit that it's technically not a breach of ethics, but it is well known that such boards can make decisions about this at their discretion based on the specific circumstances.  The fact that they are acting defensive and threatening tells me they have reason to worry about what that decision might be.  The fact that they have been very open and public about their relationship doesn't help their cause.  At the very least I think they should have shown some restraint on that score so as not to give the appearance of impropriety.  Her professional ethics do bind her to worrying about what people will think.  She can't just say that's their problem and do whatever she wants.  That's not how it works.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

Davina in season 2 doesn't like that Sean is a liar but she is blamed for it quite harshly by Dr. Logan. Even though Dr. Logan could not come up with a reason for why it was Davina's fault, she still blamed her. Ashley in season 3 is not attracted to David with the history of  a domestic violence arrest, must be her fault so give her a bitch edit. Yet upon review no one can really say what Ashley did that was so terrible other than not be attracted to him. She never said awful things to David, she didn't even tell him that she was not attracted to him, the expert at the time Dr. Joseph Cilona told him and then Ashley is made to feel bad about it. 

Thank you.  Once again another person that "gets it".  I made a post similar to this in an episode thread but I think a lot of people didn't agree.  I do believe that in cases where the husband is either the bad guy or at the very least far from perfect, the show has mostly attempted to cover up their bad behavior and made the wife look to blame even when she is completely innocent.  I rattled off a series of names going back to Season 2 to illustrate my point and both Ashley and Davina were on the list.  The show hid Derek's possible illegal drug use and made Heather look like a royal bitch for walking out on him over something as innocuous as "smoking".  Most of us suspected it wasn't just cigarettes!  It also made Sheila look like a royal shrieking shrew and then it came out that she had every reason to be that upset, but the show was hiding it.  The show also tried to make Season 2's Jessica look like the bride from hell and sanitized Ryan's talking heads to make him look like the devoted husband.  Then the truth came out after the show was over that she had to get a restraining order against him.  Of course this doesn't mean there haven't been women on the show that have looked bad because they were awful, like Sam, but I think the evidence points to the point we are making. 

In Ashley's case, to be fair, she just didn't interact with David at all.  I'm still not sure that was the decent thing to do even if she knew he was a jerk early on.  She didn't seem like the most decent person to me either.  But I think your point still stands that she was made to look worse than she probably was.

One of the only times the woman was clearly awful was Molly, and the show certainly didn't try to hide that fact from the audience.  Same with Sam.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

I would say that it doesn't matter whether she is not contracted in a professional capacity.  It matters more that she is giving the appearance of acting in a professional capacity that's the problem.  I came to this conclusion after talking with a therapist and a lawyer about this.  Whatever board oversees her may admit that it's technically not a breach of ethics, but it is well known that such boards can make decisions about this at their discretion based on the specific circumstances.  The fact that they are acting defensive and threatening tells me they have reason to worry about what that decision might be.  The fact that they have been very open and public about their relationship doesn't help their cause.  At the very least I think they should have shown some restraint on that score so as not to give the appearance of impropriety.  Her professional ethics do bind her to worrying about what people will think.  She can't just say that's their problem and do whatever she wants.  That's not how it works.

I agree. There is enough there for Jon and Jessica to be worried, which is why how public they have been is strange to me. If you are worried about an ethics complaint, then why be all over social media with your relationship. They could have have kept things quiet but chose not to. I also wonder if things between them started much earlier which is why the show was keen to make Molly the bad guy. Molly more than anyone would have had reason to make an official complaint against Dr. Jessica, but if the show discredits Molly publicly with a situation that still doesn't make a lot of sense, then they make it harder for Molly to make that complaint. 

I would be willing to bet that couples are given the impression that the experts are there in the capacity of therapists. 

• Love 4
(edited)
22 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Yikes - do people really expect that? I went into marriage expecting that my spouse would enrich my life - and I, his, but not that either of us would be each other's everything. To stay on topic, I don't see that anyone on this show expected that either with the possible exception of Jasmine. 

Probably why you have a healthy marriage and many people on this show will not, at least not with the people the show matches them up with.

4 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Thank you.  Once again another person that "gets it".  I made a post similar to this in an episode thread but I think a lot of people didn't agree.  I do believe that in cases where the husband is either the bad guy or at the very least far from perfect, the show has mostly attempted to cover up their bad behavior and made the wife look to blame even when she is completely innocent.  I rattled off a series of names going back to Season 2 to illustrate my point and both Ashley and Davina were on the list.  The show hid Derek's possible illegal drug use and made Heather look like a royal bitch for walking out on him over something as innocuous as "smoking".  Most of us suspected it wasn't just cigarettes!  It also made Sheila look like a royal shrieking shrew and then it came out that she had every reason to be that upset, but the show was hiding it.  The show also tried to make Season 2's Jessica look like the bride from hell and sanitized Ryan's talking heads to make him look like the devoted husband.  Then the truth came out after the show was over that she had to get a restraining order against him.  Of course this doesn't mean there haven't been women on the show that have looked bad because they were awful, like Sam, but I think the evidence points to the point we are making. 

In Ashley's case, to be fair, she just didn't interact with David at all.  I'm still not sure that was the decent thing to do even if she knew he was a jerk early on.  She didn't seem like the most decent person to me either.  But I think your point still stands that she was made to look worse than she probably was.

One of the only times the woman was clearly awful was Molly, and the show certainly didn't try to hide that fact from the audience.  Same with Sam.

It almost goes with the archaic notion that a woman should be grateful to be married and always be understanding to her husband’s faults while never having any needs of her own. Also, some of these guys had more than silly personality quirks, heck, I think Ryan might have been a total fraud and violent. 

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 3/1/2019 at 10:24 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I don’t have a problem with describing some of his opinions as scary as in potentially damaging. But I give him kudos for how he confronted Luke. 

During the Miami season, if I recall correctly, Pastor Cal was trying to say they are few things that are unforgivable in a marriage, and I believe he said that to Sonia, even after Nick had told her bluntly that he wasn't attracted to her. So, Sonia moved back in with Nick. I had a real problem with that entire situation. Not surprisingly Sonia and Nick later split. I don't think Sonia should have ever moved back in with Nick.

On 3/2/2019 at 3:53 PM, aphroditewitch said:

I think it is a bigger problem that they keep matching people who want to be married with people who don't. We have seen it several times. Amber and Dave were the perfect illustration of that. She wanted a marriage and he didn't. It wasn't even about her, he just didn't want to be married and it showed. He just didn't like that he was increasingly left out with his friend group as his bros began to get married and have kids. 

It doesn't help that they keep matching based on drama potential instead of compatibility, They basically limit themselves to one legit match per season the rest are just for "entertainment". But even that isn't working well anymore because the couples are so awkward and it is becoming unwatchable. 

Ryan from Boston is another example of someone who really didn't want to be married. I don't even know if you can say that Ryan doesn't want to be left out his friend group when he kept running with his friends. 

I still can't understand why Luke would want to get Married at First Sight. Dave and Ryan may not have acted like they wanted to be married, but at least they were physically attracted to their wives.

Edited by discoprincessthe2
  • Love 3
On 3/3/2019 at 10:54 AM, aphroditewitch said:

I agree. There is enough there for Jon and Jessica to be worried, which is why how public they have been is strange to me.

I don't think so - have you seen any of the social media responses to any posts about the two of them? I think the public at large that watches this show is much less appalled than the people on this forum since most comments I've seen have been largely positive and supportive. Frankly, I don't get it. I think she should have been replaced after hooking up with a participant. Besides that, she gives shit advice as evidenced as recently as this season with Keith and  Kristine. Also, with Luke on Unfiltered she was the least harsh out of all the experts. Total BS. She gave Mia a total pass last season as well. The one time she was honest was with Molly, and of course now her motives there are suspect given she is with Jon.

I still can't believe she didn't tell Keith to step it up and make an effort. He is a grown, college educated man. He can figure it out. She didn't do that at all though. AT ALL!!!!! I am glad Kristine seems capable of standing up for herself because she won't get any help from these dimwits.......

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

I don't think so - have you seen any of the social media responses to any posts about the two of them? I think the public at large that watches this show is much less appalled than the people on this forum since most comments I've seen have been largely positive and supportive. Frankly, I don't get it. I think she should have been replaced after hooking up with a participant. Besides that, she gives shit advice as evidenced as recently as this season with Keith and  Kristine. Also, with Luke on Unfiltered she was the least harsh out of all the experts. Total BS. She gave Mia a total pass last season as well. The one time she was honest was with Molly, and of course now her motives there are suspect given she is with Jon.

I still can't believe she didn't tell Keith to step it up and make an effort. He is a grown, college educated man. He can figure it out. She didn't do that at all though. AT ALL!!!!! I am glad Kristine seems capable of standing up for herself because she won't get any help from these dimwits.......

I don't think  a professional ethics review board cares much about social media comments from supporters when they make decisions about whether there was a violation. If Jon and Jessica are not worried, there would be no reason to make threats, which Jon did on his social media.

I disagree about the Molly situation. Something about the whole thing doesn't smell right. The cameras are on them pretty much all the time if they are not at work or sleeping. Then conveniently a night where Jon and Molly go out, none of the shows cameras are there? We get one side of a confrontation. I have a feeling that both Jon and Molly were saying terrible things to each other and the show possibly got at least part of what happened on camera outside of Jon's grainy phone video. Then to top it off the expert who chewed out Molly is now going out with Jon. Yeah, more happened here than any of the people involved and the show are letting on. I think both Jon and Molly were likely terrible but there was a vested interest in making Jon out to be a good guy. I don't trust Jon, there is something creepy about him IMO.  But I don't trust anyone who gets rid of their cat or any pet for a tv show relationship. 

Edited by aphroditewitch
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

I don't think  a professional ethics review board cares much about social media comments from supporters when they make decisions about whether there was a violation. If Jon and Jessica are not worried, there would be no reason to make threats, which Jon did on his social media.

I agree but my point is more that people on this forum have been more critical than the population in general that watches this show. I don’t think they are worried because they’ve been together for almost 9 months and are not hiding their relationship. Just look at Jon’s recent twitter posts. Maybe he was defensive at first but that was months ago. If there was some professional ramifications for this for Dr. Jessica I would think that would have already happened.

I wish the show would have sacked her. I think it stinks and  it’s shady as hell, and besides, her input is garbage. I long for the days of Dr. Logan......

• Love 2