Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Wow, David is really cleaning. Now to switch to the bathroom. Might be Memphis, I've only seen him so far with his head covered so I'm not sure the head of puffy reddish hair is his. 

Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

Well I just had my music volume change jump of the season. From (utterly riveting) footage of Memphis sitting silently with bed head and a cup of coffee to STARS.

The music is SO much louder and it alarms me every time. I have to turn my volume up so high in order to hear them and then that music busts out my ear drums. The sound quality is so terrible lol.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm watching Janelle and Bayleigh do yoga in the Showmance room but it involves a lot of hair flipping. Must be a different kind of yoga than I'm used to. Not much stretching of the follicles with those Youtube videos. 

Props to these ladies for talking game while holding these poses for a good two or three minutes:
iugaddK.png

I believe this is call the Pigeon pose! My chiropractor showed it to me last week because I'm having a muscle issue in my butt and leg from bicycling lol 

10 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Damn I missed that. Bay keeps saying she never watched Big Brother, but knows a lot about past seasons and no one has picked up on it yet. 

I've noticed this too.... She's throwing out random stuff- like Kathy in the caramel and how she was a Sheriff.  I didn't think Bay was a BB Fan but then maybe they were given seasons to watch in sequester? 

10 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I really think Dani is freaked that some of these HG's are regulars on Dick's show. Her issues with Dick are things that I don't think she'll ever be able to get over. 

She has never said why she stays away from him, right?? Has Dick even?? I mean all we know is because he can be a huge asshole but I'd really like to hear both sides

9 hours ago, Nashville said:

You must’ve missed Ian’s season.  Ever hear of “James and the Giant Peach”?  BB14 was “Ian and the Squeaky Hammock”.  Bugboy would sit on that noisy piece of shit and rock- and rock - and rock - and rock - and rock - and... well, YOU get the idea.  Don’t know about anybody else, but I was about ready to fly out to California and take an axe to that damn hammock.

so much that he broke it and they had to replace it with a new one! 

9 hours ago, mooses said:

And I actually like Daniele in general. Just seems to be a part of her personality, to me, and it affects her game.

Watching her first season recently she is definitely "say it as I see it" type of person, she doesn't hold back or sugar coat things. She's probably more like her dad than she cares to admit. 

8 hours ago, vb68 said:

I'm not feeling Tyler so far this season. At all.  Maybe it's true that he was thrown off by Kaycee not being there. I don't know. But so far his gameplaying has been pretty basic, predictable, and just boring. 

It's the hair. I can't even look at him.  If Angela told him his hair looks good like that then she's a terrible girlfriend.  I didn't mind his hair from his original season. it's too gel-y and flat now. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

She has never said why she stays away from him, right?? Has Dick even?? I mean all we know is because he can be a huge asshole but I'd really like to hear both sides

They don't get along, but I do remember a few years ago he posted this big rant about her. Obviously a very fractured relationship. Dick is estranged from his son Vincent as well. 

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Dani and Dick are definitely estranged like they were pre-BB8. Dani hates him. I am pretty sure he wasn't at her wedding and he didn't know she had her baby until he saw it online. He is truly utter trash and I feel so sorry for Dani that she ever had to deal with him.

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dick is estranged from his son Vincent as well. 

Oh wow, I didn't know that. I'm surprised since he was always up Dick's ass and defending him against Dani in BB8.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

They don't get along, but I do remember a few years ago he posted this big rant about her. Obviously a very fractured relationship. Dick is estranged from his son Vincent as well. 

No, he is not. Vincent will be doing Dicks show with him, from time to time, and he recently referred people to his sons twitter.  They are not estranged now.

ETA: I kind of hate myself for knowing that!!

Edited by missyb
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Bay and Day are solidifying that they are each other's number ones but they have to be careful since everyone will assume they're together simply because they're both black.

The bad thing is they really like Cody. Bay called him smart. GIRL!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

So apparently Kevin/Keesha noms. And Janelle says James Rhine banged Danielle Murphee.

I might be getting my BB Daniellles mixed up, but was she the one who had the unrequited love for what's his name... Shane, was it?  (There was a Shane and Danielle showmance on BBOTT too, so it all gets confusing when it seems like it was 20 years ago!)  If I am thinking of the right Danielle, I remember that it started out as funny to watch her making googly eyes at Shane, who was leading her on -- and funny that she was clearly so into him but could not see (or did not care) that he was not as interested in her.  But then it became sad and creepy to watch her obsession after a bit.  And she was annoying too, wasn't she?  lol

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

So, Day and Bay are totally going to choose Cody's side. It's about to be Cody/Nicole F./Enzo/Tyler/Bay/Day/David/Dani/Christmas against Kaysar/Janelle/Memphis/Keesha with Nicole A./Kevin/Ian being too scared/stupid to do anything lol.

1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

II might be getting my BB Daniellles mixed up, but was she the one who had the unrequited love for what's his name... Shane, was it?  (There was a Shane and Danielle showmance on BBOTT too, so it all gets confusing when it seems like it was 20 years ago!)  If I am thinking of the right Danielle, I remember that it started out as funny to watch her making googly eyes at Shane, who was leading her on -- and funny that she was clearly so into him but could not see (or did not care) that he was not as interested in her.  But then it became sad and creepy to watch her obsession after a bit.  And she was annoying too, wasn't she?  !  lol

Yes.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

II might be getting my BB Daniellles mixed up, but was she the one who had the unrequited love for what's his name... Shane, was it?  (There was a Shane and Danielle showmance on BBOTT too, so it all gets confusing when it seems like it was 20 years ago!)  If I am thinking of the right Danielle, I remember that it started out as funny to watch her making googly eyes at Shane, who was leading her on -- and funny that she was clearly so into him but could not see (or did not care) that he was not as interested in her.  But then it became sad and creepy to watch her obsession after a bit.  And she was annoying too, wasn't she?  !  lol

Yup that's the Danielle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdlyAniQEb4

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So, Day and Bay are totally going to choose Cody's side. It's about to be Cody/Nicole F./Enzo/Tyler/Bay/Day/David/Dani/Christmas against Kaysar/Janelle/Memphis/Keesha with Nicole A./Kevin/Ian being too scared/stupid to do anything lol.

Oh, so the worst possible outcome. Awesome.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Dani and Dick are definitely estranged like they were pre-BB8. Dani hates him. I am pretty sure he wasn't at her wedding and he didn't know she had her baby until he saw it online. He is truly utter trash and I feel so sorry for Dani that she ever had to deal with him.

Oh wow, I din't know that. I'm surprised since he was always up Dick's ass and defending him against Dani in BB8.

I think it takes a lot for a kid to stop having a relationship with their parents no matter how much of an asshole they are, and she was so young when it all started - that's why it's so intriguing to me. so either it was REALLY BAD or she's super good at just keeping toxic things out of her life. c'mon dani - write that tell-all book! 

i do follow dick on twitter because i do like some of the info and opinions he throws out but man does he like to brag about all the famous people he 'knows'. 

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Day truly not thinking Cody was going after Janelle/Kaysar. Fucking hell, what a bad read lol.

Honestly Day is not a great player. She's actually really terrible. But I like her. 

• Love 4
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

Honestly Day is not a great player. She's actually really terrible. But I like her. 

She will have some absolutely perfect reads and ideas but then she'll have some real doozies and it's just like what are you doing lol. I'm praying she'll realize Nicole F. is Cody's right hand man and hightail it out of that terrible big alliance.

Day told Dani she wasn't cool with Nicole F. Please let Dani tell Nicole F. that asap so we can get some drama going!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

I think it takes a lot for a kid to stop having a relationship with their parents no matter how much of an asshole they are, and she was so young when it all started - that's why it's so intriguing to me. so either it was REALLY BAD or she's super good at just keeping toxic things out of her life. c'mon dani - write that tell-all book! 

One thing Dick did mention was that he used to have a substance abuse problem. Dani said in BB8 that sometimes she'd "hide" from him when he went on a rage. And he was also very absent from her life when she was growing up. 

Cody to Enzo: "We're totally going to F2, bro. We're gonna win everything until the end, bro. We're good forever, bro."

Kaysar or Janelle for next HOH, please!

Now Enzo is telling Cody that Janelle was badmouthing Nicole F. Oh man, let that get back to Janelle. I need Janelle and Day to go at Nicole F. lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Day told Dani she wasn't cool with Nicole F. Please let Dani tell Nicole F. that asap so we can get some drama going!

Considering Day told Nicole Anthony that Other Nicole said nothing to her after Day was the deciding vote to win until after they were in the All-Stars house... yeah, I could see it. No acknowledgement at all until you think saying thank you will net you an ally to win another half-million? Gross.

• Love 6
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Enzo says Keesha is just acting like the "old mom in the house." Idgi. They're the same age (42).

Enzo thinks he's a hot, young stud. He's perpetually stuck in that mindset. It's embarrassing lol.

I love Kevin, but I'm pumped to see him get blindsided by being nommed.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This Cody/Enzo convo is killing my brain cells.

Yeah, I feel you.  I just turned on the feeds for the first time all morning and they were on all 4 feeds.

Cody:  "This whole waking up early, it's throwing me off."

• LOL 1

Enzo and Cody's conversations:

Enzo: "yo bro, it's so cool to have you here man ..."

Cody: "totally. we have to get rid of keesha or kevin. it is what it is."

Enzo: "yeah man. that's it, you know what i mean, bro."

Cody: "i was so happy to see you here man ..."

Enzo: "me too bro ..."

And on and on.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Cody and Enzo worried about the women getting together lol.

Gosh, can we just get rid of Cody next week? I swear it's like watching a re-run every season with the conversations these bros have. 

• Love 7

Enzo:  "If it wasn't for Covid, we wouldn't be here.  It would have been a whole new cast."  Then he said something about fate.  Now Cody is talking about how people were going after Paulie after BB saying he was a misogynist shit.  Cody says he's not a fan of cancel culture.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, they targeted Kaysar first and now they're nomming Kevin so it still isn't great lol. As @Callaphera said, that sensitivity training did not work lol.

And they're nominating Kevin for the precise reason that POC typically get nominated early. It's that he's the "other."

"It's not because he's gay, it's because we just don't connect with him... because he's gay."

• Love 3