Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I really think Dani is freaked that some of these HG's are regulars on Dick's show. Her issues with Dick are things that I don't think she'll ever be able to get over. 

Fair. I don't blame her. The stuff he has said about her is despicable. I was wondering if it is one of the reasons she doesn't trust Janelle. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Fair. I don't blame her. The stuff he has said about her is despicable. I was wondering if it is one of the reasons she doesn't trust Janelle. 

I think that's part of it but I also think Dani takes so much pride in being a challenge beast. She sees Janelle as another challenge beast. She hasn't ever been able to figure out the "my skill set + your skill set = a badass alliance" part of BB.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think that's part of it but I also think Dani takes so much pride in being a challenge beast. She sees Janelle as another challenge beast. She hasn't ever been able to figure out the "my skill set + your skill set = a badass alliance" part of BB.

Maybe. I thought she was just jealous of Janelle's popularity. Since Dani was aligned with an all girl alliance in 13. 

2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

What the hell could she possibly still be sobbing over? 

She cries when she is tired! Go to bed Nicole!

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Yeah, she really has always struggled with "BB is not a zero sum game until the finale. What is good for me does not have to be bad for you."

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

What the hell could she possibly still be sobbing over? 

I have no idea. I think it's because people were talking about home and Franzel started melting down and then it just kept... happening. Over and over and over. She went to bed so she would stop crying and now she's crying in bed. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I have no idea. I think it's because people were talking about home and Franzel started melting down and then it just kept... happening. Over and over and over. She went to bed so she would stop crying and now she's crying in bed. 

If ever I needed an eye roll emoji.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

She also told Cody she doesn't want to work with the people because she's "expected" to. I imagine that she knows The People love Janelle and are dying for all the "strong" women to work together, and really doesn't want to do it just because of that. Just like how, in her season, she turned on Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Brendon and went against the grain. I think it's just in her nature to want to feel original and unexpected. The last thing she wants to be is basic.

I loved her for it, then - now, not so much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 8/6/2020 at 12:56 AM, Brian Cronin said:

It's ESPECIALLY odd seeing as how content-deprived TV is right now.

Personally, I think cutting BBAD is dumber’n dogshit from a business perspective.  For how many feedsters was BBAD the gateway drug into All Access?

23 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Kaysar reaction was funny he goes yeah I deal with the concept.

That’s Kaysar’s way of saying “Yeah I make my living in the tech world - but I can’t really DO any actual, yaknow, tech stuff.”

23 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I am not trying to be an asshole, but there is no way of asking this question without sounding like an asshole.  Is Ian on the spectrum?  I know people said Steve was, I am thinking Ian might be as well.  During the live show I saw him doing that think were he rocks back and forth while sitting on the couch.

You must’ve missed Ian’s season.  Ever hear of “James and the Giant Peach”?  BB14 was “Ian and the Squeaky Hammock”.  Bugboy would sit on that noisy piece of shit and rock- and rock - and rock - and rock - and rock - and... well, YOU get the idea.  Don’t know about anybody else, but I was about ready to fly out to California and take an axe to that damn hammock.

22 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Bayleigh, about herself on TV: "I can't stand looking at myself."

Wow - Bayleaf and I have something in common.  Who’da thunk?

12 hours ago, zorak said:

Cody on Christmas:  "She's a ticking time bomb.  I just don't know when she's going to go off."

Don’t feel bad, Cody; neither do her ex’s new girlfriends, so you’re in good company.

9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Enzo's baseball cap last night had MEOW MEOW on the back of it. Are you incognito if you walk around wearing your nickname on the back of your head? 

I saw that hat on the broadcast and thought “Seriously, dude - do you honestly think people are walking around on the street with BB12 still on their brains that they’re going to recognize you from that???”  Best thing I can say about Enzo’s hat is it’s probably the best self-devised Distant Early Warning device ever, for any girl he approaches in a bar.

9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

ynqgrTp.png

"Hey, buddy. Over here. I got the good shit. $5. Hurry, before the principal sees us." *pulls a sandwich bag out of his hoodie pocket*

That, or Enzo is channeling his inner Audrey.

———————-

Still playing catch-up; more later.

• LOL 7
14 minutes ago, mooses said:

She also told Cody she doesn't want to work with the people because she's "expected" to. I imagine that she knows The People love Janelle and are dying for all the "strong" women to work together, and really doesn't want to do it just because of that. Just like how, in her season, she turned on Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Brendon and went against the grain. I think it's just in her nature to want to feel original and unexpected. The last thing she wants to be is basic.

I loved her for it, then - now, not so much.

Dani, probably: "I'm not like the other girls. I'm not a girl's girl. I'm a guy's girl." Blech. 

• Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

Dani, probably: "I'm not like the other girls. I'm not a girl's girl. I'm a guy's girl." Blech. 

That definitely sounds like Nicole, too! To me, Daniele is more like, "I'm so bohemian, I'm not like other people. I'm so original, not bound to trends and norms." 

Like, if she had a feeling the audience was obsessed with Cody, she'd never want to work with him. Janelle and Kaysar are too common. Everyone's fawning over them. Dani is too cool to fall for that trap. And probably a bit of jealousy, too, like @choclatechip45 said - especially the way that her and Nicole talked about them at first.

And I actually like Daniele in general. Just seems to be a part of her personality, to me, and it affects her game.

• Love 7

Janelle dressed like the blinky, sparkly All Star that she is (while Franzel and Dani whisper in the camera room about how much they like Memphis and how Keesha seems to be the target):

8iSvEdW.png

QlxF7sY.png

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

OMG. Cody and Tyler are talking up in the HoH about how they're just going to coast through the game and they're going to have to try hard to not win comps so it's not too obvious and wow, Cody is such a big person because if he gets HG's Choice in the Veto pull, he'll pick, like, David because he's never really competed and winning something will make him feel accomplished in the game. And also because David doesn't care so long as he's not on the block, he'll do whatever Cody and Tyler want. (TBH, David was supposedly talking about wanting to win an HoH and got emotional about it because of his previous BB experience.) But Cody and Tyler are in such a good spot. It's cool, dude. We got this, bro.

Meanwhile there's Franzel on the other side of the feeds talking about her German-tard and how she had to hold "like, a cuuuup, and this big saaaaw-saaaage on a stick?"

1 minute ago, mooses said:

Tyler talking to Cody about the potential of working with Christmas: "I mean, she named her baby Loyal." 

She named her kid that as a passive aggressive dig at the father of her kid, who left her in the late stages of her pregnancy for another woman - and then Christmas rammed the new girlfriend's car with her vehicle a few times when she was eight months pregnant. Yeah. Might want to get the background on that before making that choice, Ty-Ty. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Yearly reminder that Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole Anthony once locked her parents in the basement when she was a kid because they wouldn't tell her what they bought her for Christmas (the holiday, not the person) a month before the actual holiday. They were in there for hours before they finally convinced her to let them out. She's cold blooded. She's cutthroat. She's also weirdly afraid of birds and I want nothing more than BB piping BB16's Victoria talking about the time a crow tried to fly away with her at the beach into the house to haunt her because I'm evil. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

OMG. Cody and Tyler are talking up in the HoH about how they're just going to coast through the game and they're going to have to try hard to not win comps so it's not too obvious

I'm not feeling Tyler so far this season. At all.  Maybe it's true that he was thrown off by Kaycee not being there. I don't know. But so far his gameplaying has been pretty basic, predictable, and just boring. 

• Love 5

Janelle confirms that, from Dan told her, Nicole is the reason Derrick isn't here. Janelle: "What did she do? How the did she do that? I'm so confused. But that's what Dan told me."

Gotta be honest: that makes me like Nicole a lot better. I had no interest in watching The Derrick Show. And I still doubt that Nicole got CBS to boot him, unless he did something egregious (like offering to/planning on splitting the prize, a la Will/Boogie, off the top of my head). Still leaning towards Derrick being a big baby who can't handle pre-gaming (when he pre-gamed a season he wasn't even involved in), worried his gigantic ego would get hurt.

• Love 4

Janelle: "[Cody] has David and Tyler. And Nicole Franzel, who throws HOHs until she rolls out of bed on Week 9. Like, if that's your girl, then congratulations. Here's Nicole Week 9. And she's in bed with one of her Showmances. [Pretending to get out of bed] 'Here I am to play HOH. Oh, I'm sorry. Can I have my boob back?' I'm sorry, that's mean."

She's saying all this to Nicole A., who's clearly worried about her squeaky-clean-unicorn-and-rainbows image being tarnished: "[Nervous giggle] Oh, my God, you're so funny. No, it's cute. It's all game, just game. Nothing personal."

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Of course Nicole F. has a bad feeling about Nicole A., it is because Nicole A. is a woman and we all know how Nicole F. tends to feel about other women.

Also, NIc F wants to be the only "nerd" or smart girl. Nic A is a threat to her. The persona she wants to play in the house. Nic F is so obvious in her " i am so skered" role. No, I havent talked to him. Etc. I love that Janelle is adamant that Nic F and COdy are working together.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Sara2009 said:

How do they not kill each other, though?

I’ve seen this before, when two people with very inflated opinions of themselves link up. It’s like their narcissism extends from each person individually to form a narcissistic bubble around both of them, and they just feed into each other’s egos because the are both the bestest. Couples like this can be very closely bonded to each other, but tend to have a harder time forming genuine connections outside their relationship because their awareness of how others perceive them is flawed and their egocentrism is high. 

6 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Of course Nicole F. has a bad feeling about Nicole A., it is because Nicole A. is a woman and we all know how Nicole F. tends to feel about other women.

I think she probably also feels particularly threatened by Nicole A because of her fan favorite status. Nicole is very clearly still hurt that her win isn’t thought of by many as a “good” win. And to whomever mentioned this—Victor is away a lot for work, but yes, I think he “takes care” of Nicole and that is the dynamic of relationship that is fulfilling for both of them. One of the reasons I got so frustrated listening to their podcast was how constantly condescending he was to her, not in a mean way, but treating her like she knows nothing and he knows everything and he has to teach her, a dynamic she fully plays into, when in reality she was a medical professional before she quit to be an influencer, so as annoying as she is, she’s not an idiot and probably knows better than he does about a lot of things. 

Also, just a quick note on ASD, as I do a lot of clinical diagnosis—a lot of people have qualities consistent with ASD, or any disorder, for that matter. We talk about the Autism spectrum, but really any diagnosis is a spectrum, from people who have very few consistent qualities to people who have many consistent qualities but at a low degree of severity, to people who have many consistent qualities at a high degree if severity that impacts life functioning. The most important part of diagnosis isn’t necessarily what qualities you have but the degree to which those qualities impact your day to day functioning. I have had so many friends tell me casually that they believe themselves to be on the spectrum. I guess you can make a case that EVERYONE is on the spectrum, and that’s really the only way any of them would be correct from a clinical point of view. There are lots of people, particularly very intelligent people, who struggle with social skills and have difficulty interacting with others, and especially people who are not as intelligent as they are. There are lots of people who are “quirky.” But most of those people can still navigate social situations well enough that it doesn’t significantly impact their day to day functioning in the lives they’ve set up for themselves, which is what should prevent them from actually meeting criteria for a clinical diagnosis. Obviously if you armchair diagnose yourself you’re going to be missing some nuance in that threshold. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I have never heard Kaysar laugh as hard as he just did with Nicole talking about why birds freak her out. It's amazing.

This is a conversation worth finding and listening  to , if you missed it.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, missyb said:

Also, NIc F wants to be the only "nerd" or smart girl. Nic A is a threat to her. The persona she wants to play in the house. Nic F is so obvious in her " i am so skered" role. "No, I havent talked to him." Etc. I love that Janelle is adamant that Nic F and COdy are working together.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Michichick said:

That would be great. I’d love to see her gone early this season.

I feel like she will go early. I mean, it's totally fine to cry in the house, there's lots of reasons: you're going on the block, you miss your family, you broke your foot. But to cry this early in the game with what I can tell is no reason is just a red flag that you are going to be a whiny pain in everyone's ass. And if she came back to prove that deserved her win (I'm not saying if she did or didn't) crying to get the end is not the way to do it.

• Love 5

For me, it's not even that she cried - whatever, it happens and it's not like I can't get emotional - it's that she was full on sobbing for HOURS. What was she even sobbing like that for?

I mean, the answer is Janelle being safe, obviously, but you feel me. She's such a victim and it's such a transparent ploy to get attention that it's gross. Enzo put it best last night when he was like "it's day two; what in the fuck is going on?" He was just incredulous.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 9

Yeah, it's amazing how fast Nicole F cracked under pressure the moment something didn't go her way. It's why I now see her not making it to even jury, at this point. She's so blatantly obvious that people are clocking her game. 

I really like Keesha so I don't want her to go, but with the other two options likely being Nicole A or Kevin, I'd rather Keesha left this week. 

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, grandmabegum said:

But to cry this early in the game with what I can tell is no reason is just a red flag that you are going to be a whiny pain in everyone's ass.

Act like you've been there before, Nicole.  Twice.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think, for Nicole, I could see it. I did read that women with autism or who are on the spectrum show different signs than men and are harder to diagnose because of it.

I've also heard that women are harder to diagnose because they tend have an easier time pretending/hiding things. This isn't about autism really, but I have anxiety/depression and when I told my boss I was gonna need time off because of it she was completely shocked. She couldn't believe I had an anxiety. I was just like, I'm good at faking things lol. 

11 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani talking about how much she hates covid deniers and people who are reckless. Yeah, I can see why Hayden was dropped. There's no way they could have a covid denier on the feeds.

Well, Enzo is borderline a covid denier so.

11 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Janelle is making peanut butter/ham ...

Ok, wait. Peanut butter and ham?! Well, sorry @Callaphera, but I am indeed going to try this. What kind of ham was it? Did she put it on bread? She's not supposed to eat carbs. Actually, she's probably not supposed to have pb either. She must be already breaking her diet lol. I legit want to try this very insane combo lol. 

11 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Dani is safe right now and she's STILL playing poorly. 

Dani had like 4 weeks of safety in BB13 and she just couldn't keep herself from overplaying lol.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really like Keesha so I don't want her to go, but with the other two options likely being Nicole A or Kevin, I'd rather Keesha left this week. 

Honestly, if Nicole A. could go that would be better for me. As I said last season, she is a mirror I would rather not look into lol.

Plus, this:

• Love 5
6 hours ago, mooses said:

Janelle: "[Cody] has David and Tyler. And Nicole Franzel, who throws HOHs until she rolls out of bed on Week 9. Like, if that's your girl, then congratulations. Here's Nicole Week 9. And she's in bed with one of her Showmances. [Pretending to get out of bed] 'Here I am to play HOH. Oh, I'm sorry. Can I have my boob back?' I'm sorry, that's mean."

It may be mean, but this is pretty on point.

I find Franzel annoying because for someone who usually gets her way, she's always whining about something. Always. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ok, wait. Peanut butter and ham?! Well, sorry @Callaphera, but I am indeed going to try this. What kind of ham was it? Did she out it on bread because she's not supposed to eat carbs. Actually, she's probably not supposed to have pb either. She must be already breaking her diet lol. I legit want to try this very insane combo lol. 

At first I was like, that sounds gross, then I remembered, "wait, PB goes great on hamburgers and apparently it goes well on ham, too. Most of the recipes for it are for a glaze on like a dinner ham, but here's one for a sandwich. https://www.food.com/recipe/peanut-butter-n-more-sandwich-169458

God speed! Report back!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly, if Nicole A. could go that would be better for me.

I agree.  I don't dislike her, but she doesn't do anything for me.  I'm not overly excited to cheer for her.  I'd rather Keesha stay.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So apparently Kevin/Keesha noms. And Janelle says James Rhine banged Danielle Murphee.

I’m not happy about these noms. At least they didn’t immediately target the POC like last season, I guess that is what looks like progress in BB.

27 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

And Janelle says James Rhine banged Danielle Murphee.

James Rhine used to (maybe still does) fuck a woman from every season.

19 minutes ago, Michichick said:

At least they didn’t immediately target the POC like last season, I guess that is what looks like progress in BB.

Well, they targeted Kaysar first and now they're nomming Kevin so it still isn't great lol. As @Callaphera said, that sensitivity training did not work lol.

• Love 10

People are finally up! I can't tell who is wearing a shawl over his head in the kitchen. David is very good about cleaning the surfaces. It's Memphis, I think, wearing the shawl.