Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I thought Tyler had on a cute shirt dress, but now I think it's a normal length shirt with long shorts and leggings. Either way I am going to give him best dressed for the night.

• LOL 2

ROFL, turned on the show just to see what’s what to see Nicole crying and Dani telling her Christmas has to go first. Oh, Dani, honey, of COURSE Nicole is going to want Christmas out first. She’s so close to her dream of being the last woman standing! And then I turned it off because these people all suck.

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Anyone but Christmas for next HOH.

As much as I dislike her, if anyone but National Corn Dog Day wins, she and Tyler will be on the block.  I need them to at least take a shot at Cody before they go.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Lol, with all he does to hide it, I imagine Enzo will be thrilled with that shot of it as he exited the DR.  The triple must have really thrown him.

Then he should have worn a normal hat! 😁

• Love 2

Is it wrong that I actually *want* Christmas to win this next HoH and nominate Cody/Nicole?

My only fear if that happens is that this is the maximum pathway to the dreaded Memphis/Christmas final two that embodies 2020 perfectly.

• Love 14

Funny how all the recent previous vote outs said it wasn't too fun in there. Then we get to Dany and she said it was the MOST fun ever. I guess when you're part of the ruling clique it would be fun.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, MKL122788 said:

Is it wrong that I actually *want* Christmas to win this next HoH and nominate Cody/Nicole?

My only fear if that happens is that this is the maximum pathway to the dreaded Memphis/Christmas final two that embodies 2020 perfectly.

This...100% this!

• Love 3