Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Bayleigh talked about it in the house in the first few days that the Scam Artist Formerly Known as Swaggy C absolutely hates being called by his full first name because his mother called him that whenever he was in trouble but he has no problem answering to Swaggy or Chris. 

So now his name is officially Christopher. Suck it, Christopher.

• LOL 17
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Then I propose we refer to Memphis as Robert. It's only fair.

It's really too bad his name isn't Richard, because I've been referring to him as Dick for awhile now.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I don't see a scenario where anyone votes him out over the person he is next to. He's like Paul in BB19. He was always going to make it to the end even if he got nominated because no one was voting him out. Everyone is enamored with Cody for whatever reason. 

If he is next to Tyler he will go home. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I can't stand listening to Nicole A and Kevin. Too bad the eviction is not we evict you and +1 (Kevin). 

ETA: Why do Kevin and Nicole A think that Janelle would spin this huge web of deceptions for them? I'm sorry, but you are not Dan. 

Awkward - Janelle walks in the room and is still trying to save Nicole A. 

Edited by kellog010
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Nicole A. is so desperate to be seen as the victim that she now thinks that Janelle/Kaysar got her put up on the block so that they could fight hard to save her, and then really get her on their side.

Which, is such a fun, evil strategy that I want someone to do it, but why, oh why, would Kaysar/Janelle do all this work to get her on the block to save her when they couldn't even save Keesha?

Nicole A.'s counting 8 people voting to evict her, but is so focused on getting revenge on the 4 that want her to stay. Her and Kevin are two peas in a pod.

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 13
4 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

After the game, I think Janelle is going to take what is happening with Nicole A harder than her getting voted out. There's game moves and then there is ridiculousness. 

Maybe, but Britney trashed her on the live feeds throughout season 14 and they are BFFs now. Nicole A might be how Janelle reacts to Danielle M.

Edited by choclatechip45
1 hour ago, Skyfall said:

Memphis will be the reason his alliance crumbles.

GOOD. LET IT CRUMBLE INTO DUST.

37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Then I propose we refer to Memphis as Robert. It's only fair.

Calling him that will only make me think of BB4 Robert. So... proposal denied.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Memphis has been getting the Christmas/Arbor Day treatment on social media and people have been calling him by other city and town names in Tennessee. We could try that? I would need to look at a map of Tennessee, though, and that might be more trouble than its worth.

Says the person who has a tab open to a website listing today's holidays so I can call Christmas "Slovenians in Prekmurje Incorporated into the Mother Nation Day".

• LOL 14
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

NicoleA's hate boner for Janelle is one of the weirdest things ever. Honestly it's even weirder than Steve's hatred for Basic Becky.

1 hour ago, Michichick said:

I feel like she’s treating Janelle the way she should have treated that piece of crap Jackson last year. Nicole is talking about Janelle just wanting to use her. What on earth does she think Jackson was doing, yet she buddied up to him? I can’t wait to see her simpering, sad, apologetic tweets once she gets voted out and is up to speed on what’s actually happening in the game.

I'm going to have to go with Steve/Becky making less sense.   Hate to be stereotypical, but Janelle being a popular, pretty woman I can buy Nicole being inclined to want to villainize her.   As pointed out above, she had no problem with Jackson using her which lends credence to the theory.  I still do get Steve and Becky.   Maybe if he was harboring some unrealized interest in her but I never got that vibe at all.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

NicoleA's hate boner for Janelle is one of the weirdest things ever. Honestly it's even weirder than Steve's hatred for Basic Becky.

Not to be all armchair psychologist, but I think Nicole and Kevin's hatred for Janelle is all rooted in their own insecurity and lack of self confidence.  They don't believe that the pretty, poised, goddess of Big Brother would ever sincerely want to be friends and/or allies with "little old them" and so the only answer is that it must be a plot.

It's like they think they're living their own version of a 90's teen flick where the popular kids befriend the nerd as a joke, and they're terrified they're going to be the butt of the popular kids joke.  Even though in this particular house Janie is not the "popular" one in terms of numbers, in life she totally is That Girl that everybody is drawn to in some way.  Nicole and Kevin can't fathom her actually having interest in them.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

This why the partnership with Kaysar/Janelle is so good. Janelle can't connect with Ian on a game level tells Kaysar how to connect with him and now Kaysar makes progress with Ian. 

I love them. They may not always be right, but at least they are trying and not laying in bed crying about how the entire house hates them. 

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I need it to be Thursday. I don't know if I can take days of this. 

I was just thinking the same thing. Am I making this up or wasn't there a time when the days following veto were the most exciting? This is going to be pure torture. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

I love them. They may not always be right, but at least they are trying and not laying in bed crying about how the entire house hates them. 

This. I love the mutual respect they have for each other ever since they first teamed in season 6 it's very rare in the Big Brother house for a guy to respect a female who they are not involved with romantically like Kaysar does with Janelle. It's even better this time because we don't have to deal with Erika making puppy eyes to Kaysar or Janelle's crush on Will.

• Love 9

Da'Vonne and Bayleigh are still debating about who to keep. Da'Vonne said Nicole A. made her think when she asked if David would do the same for Da'Vonne.

They're an interesting pair because, I think, if given the choice, Bayleigh would want to work with Janelle and Da'Vonne would want to work with Daniele/Cody/Nicole F.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mooses said:

Da'Vonne and Bayleigh are still debating about who to keep. Da'Vonne said Nicole A. made her think when she asked if David would do the same for Da'Vonne.

They're an interesting pair because, I think, if given the choice, Bayleigh would want to work with Janelle and Da'Vonne would want to work with Daniele/Cody/Nicole F.

I agree. Bay does not trust Dani. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Calling him that will only make me think of BB4 Robert. So... proposal denied.

Wow, there's a name that was thrown in the giant ash heap of people and things better left forgotten.  

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 4

It must be weird for these people to come out of the house and see & hear something different then they thought. I think Nicole will be totally shocked that Janelle was totally in her corner and rat Nicole wasn’t. While I wish she had been a little wiser how is Nicole A really supposed to know. At least, she’ll get out early and see everything firsthand. She might feel dumb but how can anybody be really sure. Even Janelle thought Dani was with her but she seems to be catching on to that. 

• Love 3

Janelle told Day and Kevin they no one is going home until Sept 18 or 21. Said there would be 9 people in the jury. 
Button boy was trigger happy during this. 
they figure Keesha is probably sequestered somewhere.  day says she’s probably so angry she’s holed up somewhere and still getting tested. 

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

James felt betrayed about Meg because James introduced Meg to Mike Holloway who are now engaged.

Yeah well, didn't James Huling get slapped with a cease and desist and accusations of cyberstalking Natalie from BB18? You dodged a bullet, Meg. Too bad you weren't as lucky during the OTEV comp.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I don't see a scenario where anyone votes him out over the person he is next to. He's like Paul in BB19. He was always going to make it to the end even if he got nominated because no one was voting him out. Everyone is enamored with Cody for whatever reason. 

Hes AG's golden douchboy of choice. She probably demands that he be kept safe in the DR It's insane that he's having his ass kissed i dont get the appeal other than AG and Production thinking its awesome if one of the most boring suckfests of a season produces 3 winners. I dont get the love AG and Production and former boss Les Moonves has for that shit season. Seriously Cody should be targeted ASAP he almost won before and is a huge comp threat , he and Derrick are a huge reason the season sucked ass yet Production sees Boring Asshole Derrick in the same league of Dan and Will. 

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, keke23 said:

I was just thinking the same thing. Am I making this up or wasn't there a time when the days following veto were the most exciting? This is going to be pure torture. 

I have always thought that the BB schedule should be Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. It covers the whole week but it’s spread out better. Sunday to Wednesday & Thursday have always been a killer for me. It’s too long. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, PoshSprinkles said:

A Kaysar, Janelle, Ian, Bay, Day alliance sounds heaven-sent. And it's because of that that it will never come to fruition. 

At first I was gonna be like ew Ian, but every alliance needs someone to go first so!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

What's up with Nicole A. saying that Nicole F. told her Janelle pinned the backdoor plan on Nicole A.? Did she just misunderstand? That really doesn't seem like Nicole F.'s style of gameplay (assuming that is made up and Janelle didn't pin it on Nicole A.).

Also, that sentence was more confusing than I expected. I'm ready for one Nicole in this House, at least.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

NicoleA says she has "five" votes. Jaysar are among the five that she lists. But somehow Janelle is the cause of all her troubles in the house? It doesn't even make sense.

Her cognitive dissonance is so significant that she has had to twist herself to the point where her position is now that they put her up so that they could "save" her and force her to be loyal to them. Yeah, it's really that stupid.

• Love 12

Dani is bitching about Day now. She never. Stops. Bitching.

In BB8 I honestly thought Jen was jealous when Jen said that Dani was too "negative" for her but I see it now. I see why people stuck in a house with her can't deal with it.

• Love 8