Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E03: It's Not The First Time

• Start Topic

For the first time in Married at First Sight history, one couple already knows each other; ten stranger spouses celebrate saying "I do" and spend their first night together as husband and wife.

Airs July 29, 2020.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Amelia and Bennett are acting like giggly tweens. They met at a party awhile ago, I’d like to know more...

I don’t think it’s that deep. They met at a party and it appears that they had a conversation, and they also have a mutual  friend so they met once before when the friend & Amelia went to one of his shows. So I think it’s a “we cross paths occasionally” kind of thing, which isn’t that surprising since New Orleans isn’t huge, they’re close in age, and they’re the same kind of quirky. they’re probably in the same scene. My acquaintance who is from/lives in New Orleans met her husband the same way (except they, you know, dated first) - they were around each other socially, eventually talked, and now they’re married.

I thought Bennett’s vows were nice.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Christina--I want someone to be my forever!  I  want flowers!  I want to be married now!  Me, me, me, me, me!

Poor Henry.

Christina is gonna squash Henry like a bug.  

Edited by rebel2u
  • Love 20
(edited)

Christina’s dress’s illusion netting is a bit too dark for her skin - you can see it. Did Karen have that problem?

One of the guests at Christina & Henry’s wedding is very unbrushed.

6 minutes ago, JAndy said:

Wow. Christina is nasty and the producers aren’t editing her in the best light either. Poor Henry. 

Yeah, I don’t see it for them. He seems sweet and awkward and she seems less sweet. Like, I can see this fight:

Christina: “What do you want to eat?”

Henry: “I dunno, whatever you want.”

Christina: “God, make a decision!”

I said it before: they should have put Christina with Brett.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 18
(edited)

Henry looks deeply affronted to have this woman before him.  He barely looked at her when the officiant was describing her, but he lit up like a sunrise when she started to discuss his characteristics.  I smell trouble.

(Edited to add: Henry is not attracted to her and I suspect the feeling is mutual.)

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 16

Henry and Christina are so awkward together. She is not impressed by him and can’t remember his name. This is not going to go well.  And why is the background music so plucky like this is a joke? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

I’m behind but I think Henry is just adorable.  Super quiet and shy, but he’s cute!  And his Dad cracked me up!

eta: yikes, awkward at the altar during the ceremony!  I feel like he has a hard time looking people in the eye.  I used to as well, but you usually get over that by his age.  And especially at your wedding!  (Still love him, don’t ruin it Henry!)

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 7

Amelia and Bennet are weird af. Lol. And yet, I’d continuously attend their wedding and reception on a Groundhog Day loop before I’d stay at Henry and Christina’s for five hellish minutes. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 18

I've been on phone calls with customer service with more chemistry than Henry and Christina. No one, and I mean no one gives a Frenchman's fuck that she forgot her earrings. She can make it about herself because this poodle shit rendezvous is going to last until decision day and literally not a day after that.

• LOL 6
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Oh FFS, Bennett's mom has the stage again.

That was my cue to go do my time at the Henry/Christina reception. Just in time to hear Henry’s father’s speech. 

• LOL 1

I feel like he has a hard time looking people in the eye.

He said he did - he said he lacks self confidence and that makes it difficult for him to look people in the eye.

Did Christina seriously say that she gets her ideas of what a healthy marriage is from tv and movies and she doesn't see why she can't have that too? Well for starters, because tv and movie marriages aren't real? I mean, I guess it depends on what sort of entertainment you watch, but - God. 

I did love Christina's bridesmaid dresses. They were lovely. And I think she looked beautiful as well, but for the pissy expression on her face.

• Love 18
Just now, Empress1 said:

HENRY IS FRIEND WITH TRISHELLE FROM THE REAL WORLD?!

I thought it was her too!!! My daughter came in so I missed her name - but she seems drunk. All of them do 

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Christina seems neurotic. Hope it’s just nerves. Henry is ‘hot’, did the grandma or the guy sitting behind grandma say that? Love the bridesmaids dresses too. 

Grandma said that.  Christina gonna be high maintenance.  Wish Henry matched with Olivia. She would bring him out. 

• Love 15
Just now, JAndy said:

I thought it was her too!!! My daughter came in so I missed her name - but she seems drunk. All of them do 

It’s absolutely her. I thought “she looks familiar” and then when I saw/heard her name was Trishelle, I knew it was her - how many Trishelles are there? She was on the Vegas season, which I think is the last season I watched because it took a hard turn for the trashy. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I'm halfway watching this and said Is that Trishelle??

For me she will never live down her time on the Surreal Life.

"Dear Trishelle, thanks for the blowjob" signed Andy Dick.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

She and Henry went out but Trishelle is yet another woman who friend zoned Henry...

Christina...your huzz has gone out with quality women so put away your sourpuss and pissy attitude.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 5

Omg I also apologize to things when I throw them in the trash! And I thank them for their service. And I talk to inanimate objects and care about them. And I’m totally the opposite of Bennett in literally every other way. But I’m starting to like him more and more!

• Love 13
52 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Christina’s dress’s illusion netting is a bit too dark for her skin - you can see it. Did Karen have that problem?

One of the guests at Christina & Henry’s wedding is very unbrushed.

Yeah, I don’t see it for them. He seems sweet and awkward and she seems less sweet. Like, I can see this fight:

Christina: “What do you want to eat?”

Henry: “I dunno, whatever you want.”

Christina: “God, make a decision!”

I said it before: they should have put Christina with Brett.

OMG!  Totally agree. I’m sorry for Henry and Olivia.  Maybe they’ll end up together.   They compliment each other. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, humbleopinion said:

She and Henry went out but Trishelle is yet another woman who friend zoned Henry...

I don’t know anything about Trishelle now, or really since she was on The Real World. And she was in her early 20s on that show and she’s got to be at least 40 now, so I assume she’s grown up some. But based on how she was on The Real World, it doesn’t surprise me that she thought Henry was boring. (I think Christina will too.) She was a party girl on that show; she seems pretty drunk at this wedding. Henry seems way too reserved for her.

• Love 4