Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Kiss and Tell All

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yes because she is trying to act like the wronged party here she is trying to act like Denise "tricked" her ... she is the one running around going I wanna be in a thruple with them... its coming across has they didnt want me so NOW i am gonna paint myself has the wronged party ....

OK, but this is a different argument.  This isn't the question I asked.  It's not fair to tack something extra onto my scenario.  My scenario was Denise, Aaron, and Brandi sit down and Aaron says, "Brandi, it is ok with me if you have sex with my wife, Denise."  Then, Brandi and Denise have sex.  

You have changed the scenario to Denise, Aaron, and Brandi sit down and Aaron says, "Brandi, it is ok with me if you have sex with my wife, Denise."  Then, Brandi and Denise have sex.  Then Brandi acts hurt and wronged.  

6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Denise has never hidden things she has done with Aron ... Brandi has been caught in multiple lies on this show before ... I am gonna go with Denise on this one

I get that you don't believe the story.  I just don't understand how you see her as the bad guy in the story we have been told, which is all I've been talking about.  My argument has never been that I believe Brandi.  That is why I have said over and over again, "the story as presented".  You are having a different debate than me, which seems to be more is Brandi a bad person/is the story true, while I am trying to debate whether or not Brandi is bad person in the particular story she has told.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, lasu said:

OK, but this is a different argument.  This isn't the question I asked.  It's not fair to tack something extra onto my scenario.  My scenario was Denise, Aaron, and Brandi sit down and Aaron says, "Brandi, it is ok with me if you have sex with my wife, Denise."  Then, Brandi and Denise have sex.  

You have changed the scenario to Denise, Aaron, and Brandi sit down and Aaron says, "Brandi, it is ok with me if you have sex with my wife, Denise."  Then, Brandi and Denise have sex.  Then Brandi acts hurt and wronged.  

I get that you don't believe the story.  I just don't understand how you see her as the bad guy in the story we have been told, which is all I've been talking about.  My argument has never been that I believe Brandi.  That is why I have said over and over again, "the story as presented".  You are having a different debate than me, which seems to be more is Brandi a bad person/is the story true, while I am trying to debate whether or not Brandi is bad person in the particular story she has told.

First it was she new that they were open because Aron asked her to bring them other woman ... then it was Aron didnt know and Denise said to keep it hidden... So which is it? did he know or not was he asking for other woman or not ... and apparently if he was asking for other woman and you wanted to be in a thruple with them and they said no you are just a rebuffed mistress that they only wanted to fuck and you took it bad .... .. IF you are fucking with someone married wouldn't you ask the other person before getting with their spouse? so which is it? Did Aron know or not .... Brandi is coming across as a lying liar that lies either way ..... Again At no point in any of this was the fact she was married hidden... And again this is just to paint Denise has a bad mom.... when this has nothing to do with the fight the woman were having with Denise... they are trying anything to make her look bad at this point ... esp when the mommy shamming incident feel flat

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

First it was she new that they were open because Aron asked her to bring them other woman ... then it was Aron didnt know and Denise said to keep it hidden... So which is it? did .. IF you are fucking with someone married wouldn't you ask the other person before getting with their spouse? so which is it? Did Aron know or not .... Brandi is coming across as a lying liar that lies either way ..... Again At no point in any of this was the fact she was married hidden

You keep quoting me and then arguing about whether or not the story is true.  I've never said I think people should believe Brandi. I have not said I believe the story.  My point has been this:

IF Aaron, Denise, and Brandi discussed the fact that Denise can have sex with other women

and

IF Brandi had sex with Denise based on that conversation

and

IF Denise afterwords told her Aaron would be mad...

then Denise is in the wrong, NOT Brandi.  That's it.  I don't know another way to say this to make it clearer.

Whether or not Brandi knew Denise is married is not relevant, IF she had sex with Denise based on the conversation with Aaron that it was ok.  Married people do not have to choose to be monogamous, and if they choose not be, it's not cheating.

Edited by lasu
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, lasu said:

You keep quoting me and then arguing about whether or not the story is true.  I've never said I think people should believe Brandi. I have not said I believe the story.  My point has been this:

IF Aaron, Denise, and Brandi discussed the fact that Denise can have sex with other women

and

IF Brandi had sex with Denise based on that conversation

and

IF Denise afterwords told her Aaron would be mad...

then Denise is in the wrong, NOT Brandi.  That's it.  I don't know another way to say this to make it clearer.

No she wouldn't because Brandi's story keeps changing ... how could he not know if he was asking her to also bring in other woman for them? That paints him has knowing what they were up to .... she cant have it he knew and didn't care because he was asking for other woman but he didnt know it makes no sense ..So she was the innocent one in this and Brandi "TRICKED" her cause she would never be a cheater .... she gets black out drunk and sleeps with people how the hell does she know they arnt married or not seems to come into question anyway .... Her story is she got drunk and they "hooked up" whatever "hooked up" means ..... she knew from jump that Denise was married ...... she is a cheater... she is using this to get back on the show ... no one wants her she is a trashbox person that will use anyone and anything to her advantage ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
(edited)
42 minutes ago, lasu said:

No.  This is exactly not right.  Cheating is breaking the rules.  If my imaginary husband and I were to decide it was ok to have sex with other people, it would then be bizarre for someone else to say my husband cheated on me.  We get to decide the rules for our marriage, and not everyone's marriage is monogamous, and that's ok!   If my husband and I agreed I could have sex with other women, having sex with other women would NOT be cheating.  Having sex with another man WOULD be cheating.  Our marriage, our rules.

And again, no matter how you look at this - Brandi isn't a cheater!  She's not in a committed relationship.  Who did she cheat on?  Aaron?  She's not in a relationship with Aaron.  Denise is.  Denise is the only one who could be a cheater.  At worst, Brandi knowingly helped someone cheat, at best, unknowingly helped someone cheat.  But no matter what, she can't be the cheater in this situation.

You don’t get to change the rules of marriage. An “open” marriage is not a marriage. It is something else. Not everyone buys into that bullshit. Obviously Aaron doesn’t. 

We all know Brandy is a lying cheater who lies and cheats. She is lower than pond scum.

Having sex with someone who is married is wrong. Period. Everything else is bullshit excuses.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Love 9
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No she wouldn't because Brandi's story keeps changing ... how could he not know if he was asking her to also bring in other woman for them? That paints him has knowing what they were up to .... she cant have it he knew and didn't care because he was asking for other woman but he didnt know it makes no sense .... Her story is she got drunk and they "hooked up" whatever "hooked up" means .....

Again, this is a different debate.  This is whether or not the story is true.  I have not argued this one way or another.

8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she knew from jump that Denise was married ...... she is a cheater...

Who did Brandi cheat on?

6 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

You don’t get to change the rules of marriage. An “open” marriage is not a marriage. It is something else. Not everyone buys into that bullshit. Obviously Aaron doesn’t. 

Of course I can change the rules of my marriage.  My marriage doesn't have to fit your definition of marriage.  Marriage is not always defined by monogamy, although it's of course fine to want monogamy.  But an ethically open couple's marriage is not inherently worth less than a monogamous marriage.  You can decide what is cheating in a relationship and what's not.  YOU should decide that for yourself, not let other people tell you how your relationship should function.

Having sex with someone who is married is wrong. Period. Everything else is bullshit excuses.

It might be wrong for YOU, and that's fine.  But married people can choose to have an ethically open relationship, and there isn't anything wrong with that.  If I meet a man and his wife, and the thee of us talk and she tells me she's into the idea of me having sex with her husband, and as a single woman I decide to go for it, I've done nothing morally wrong, and neither has the husband.  It's all about being honest and ethical.

Edited by lasu
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, lasu said:

Again, this is a different debate.  This is whether or not the story is true.  I have not argued this one way or another.

No it turns it into if she is a lying or not Punch a hole in one part of her story and the whole thing comes crumbling down .... Denise & Arron have  said they DO NOT have an open Marriage... so that automatically makes IF they did sleep together Brandi a cheater  because she knew from jump they were married... Denise is denying they ever slept together and at this point with the past on this show with Brandi I am inclined to Believe Denise waaaay before Id even think about believing Brandi

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No it turns it into if she is a lying or not Punch a hole in one part of her story and the whole thing comes crumbling down .... Denise & Arron have  said they DO NOT have an open Marriage... so that automatically makes IF they did sleep together Brandi a cheater  because she knew from jump they were married

OK, let's try this one more way:

Dick and Jane are legally wed.  Dick and Jane meet Sue.  Dick and Jane tell Sue that Jane can have sex with other women.  Jane and Sue have sex.  Did Sue do something wrong?  

Also, I'll ask one more time:  who did Brandi cheat on?

Edited by lasu
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, lasu said:

OK, let's try this one more way:

Dick and Jane are legally wed.  Dick and Jane meet Sue.  Dick and Jane tell Sue that Jane can have sex with other women.  Jane and Sue have sex.  Did Sue do something wrong?  

Dick and Jane never told Sue they were open .... Denise and Arron have stated they dont have a open Marriage ... Never have they stated otherwise ... Sue has been caught on this show multiple times in lies ... Sue has been sued for those lies outside this show ... Sue is a lying liar that lies... Unless there is proof that Dick and Jane told sue shit its Sue making up lies ...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Dick and Jane never told Sue they were open

Can you not just answer the question?  I don't understand why you keep changing what I'm asking.  I'm literally asking if Dick and Jane are legally wed and Dick and Jane meet Sue.  Dick and Jane tell Sue that Jane can have sex with other women.  Jane and Sue have sex.  Did Sue do something wrong?  

Can you answer yes or no to this particular scenario?  Please don't change it or add anything on.  Just the scenario I presented, did Sue do something wrong?

Edited by lasu
  • Love 1
Just now, lasu said:

Can you not just answer the question?  I don't understand why you keep changing what I'm asking.  I'm literally asking if Dick and Jane are legally wed.  Dick and Jane meet Sue.  Dick and Jane tell Sue that Jane can have sex with other women.  Jane and Sue have sex.  Did Sue do something wrong?  

Can you answer yes or no to this particular scenario?  Please don't change it or add anything on.  Just the scenario I presented, did Sue do something wrong?

Yes ... in my point of view if you are fucking with someone who is Married that is cheating ..... They are married to each other NOT to you  ... you are the 3rd party in the relationship therefor you can not act hurt that they dont want you if they say no to your Thruple idea

• Love 8
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Yes ... in my point of view if you are fucking with someone who is Married that is cheating ..... They are married to each other NOT to you

OK.  This is where we differ.  I think a married couple can choose to be ethically non-monogamous and you don't.  That's fine.

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

you are the 3rd party in the relationship therefor you can not act hurt that they dont want you if they say no to your Thruple idea

This has nothing to do with my argument.

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, lasu said:

OK.  This is where we differ.  I think a married couple can choose to be ethically non-monogamous and you don't.  That's fine.

This has nothing to do with my argument.

What is the point of marriage if you are fucking other people? that's like saying I'm on a diet but only eat cake ... lol.. If the person you have chosen to be with isnt enough for you then why are you with them? That's more its just covenant to be with the person then it is out of what I think marriage is or should be  which is love  .. to me you cant love someone and stick your dick in someone else

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3

What is the point of marriage if you are fucking other people? that's like saying I'm on a diet but only eat cake ... lol.. If the person you have chosen to be with isnt enough for you then why are you with them?

To be with the person you love?  There are lot of reasons to get married other than monogamy.  I don't judge another person's marriage based on whether or not they chose to be ethically non-monogamous.  You can be in love with one person and want to spent your life with that person as your partner AND want to have sex with other people.  And that's ok!  What's not ok is not to be honest and ethical about it.

And regardless, I still maintain it makes DENISE the cheater.  She knew she was married too, lol.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, lasu said:

And regardless, I still maintain it makes DENISE the cheater.  She knew she was married too, lol.

Doesn't it take 2 to cheat? I am calling Bullshit on the whole thing ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Doesn't it take 2 to cheat? I am calling Bullshit on the whole thing ....

I don't understand the first part of your question.  Obviously it takes two people to cheat (I guess, unless maybe in a marriage two people defined masturbating as cheating, then you could cheat all by yourself!).  However, Denise would be the only person who cheated.  Brandi wouldn't be a cheater.  Who did she cheat on?  If she knowingly had sex with someone who was cheating on their partner, that would make her an asshole, but still not a cheater.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, lasu said:

I don't understand the first part of your question.  Obviously it takes two people to cheat (I guess, unless maybe in a marriage two people defined masturbating as cheating, then you could cheat all by yourself!).  However, Denise would be the only person who cheated.  Brandi wouldn't be a cheater.  Who did she cheat on?  If she knowingly had sex with someone who was cheating on their partner, that would make her an asshole, but still not a cheater.

Would it make her a home wrecking whore? cause that's what she called scheana..Apparently Eddie was not telling Scheana that he was married (bullshit) but that didn't change the fact that Brandi was hurling out those insults at her.. To Brandi at the time it didnt matter if she knew or not or was a innocent 3rd party all Brandi knew was she was a home wrecker and a whore

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

But to Brandi it did

I thought you were asking my opinion, not Brandi's.  But I also disagree with Brandi's opinion. I don't think Scheana is the home wrecking whore; Eddie is.

Just now, lasu said:

I thought you were asking my opinion, not Brandi's.  But I also disagree with Brandi's opinion. I don't think Scheana is the home wrecking whore; Eddie is.

Brandi  is trying to act like she wasnt/isnt  the cheater when in the same situation that Scheana was in with her husband she was hurling out the whore and cheater insult....... so by her own definition she is a cheating homewrecking whore ... just like Scheana was she cant change the definition of what it was just because she is now in the same position

• Love 6
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Brandi  is trying to act like she wasnt/isnt  the cheater when in the same situation that Scheana was in with her husband she was hurling out the whore and cheater insult....... so by her own definition she is a cheating homewrecking whore ... just like Scheana was she cant change the definition of what it was just because she is now in the same position

As presented, it certainly makes Brandi quite the hypocrite.  But Brandi isn't a cheater, nor is Scheana.  Who did Scheana cheat on?  Who did Brandi cheat on?  No one.  Which makes them assholes, but not cheaters.

• Love 1
On 7/23/2020 at 8:56 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I totally agree that Dorit is having a beautiful season.  Forty-three (and apparently 44, as she looked the best I’ve ever seen her on WWHL last night) really agreed with her.  She is aging downward.  I think she’s significantly more attractive now than she was when she joined the show.  She’s lost weight, probably since she is not a brand new mom anymore.  Her hair looks better when it’s short. 

I haven’t finished reading this entire thread, but didn’t Dorit wear a 5-foot-long ponytail to one of Erika’s gatherings, at the apartment her dad gave her permission to decorate? And in her second or third season, didn’t we establish that Dorit wore a lot of wigs? She would suddenly show up with bangs. And then the bangs disappeared. (This post is more in response to the individuals preferring Dorit’s choice to forgo the extensions and fake hair, compared to Kim Richards and Brandi.)

I do agree that Dorit looks pretty this season.

Although on WWHL, she displayed a lot of cleavage, which reminded me that she had some wonky implants not long ago.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, lasu said:

As presented, it certainly makes Brandi quite the hypocrite.  But Brandi isn't a cheater, nor is Scheana.  Who did Scheana cheat on?  Who did Brandi cheat on?  No one.  Which makes them assholes, but not cheaters.

I am just saying by Brandi's own definition she is a Cheater ... not by anyone else's definition but by her own ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I am just saying by Brandi's own definition she is a Cheater ... not by anyone else's definition but by her own ....

I thought when you referred to Brandi as a cheater, that was on your definition and that you did think she was a cheater.

I absolutely agree that if Scheana didn't know Eddie was married, then that makes her even more of an innocent victim than Brandi is in this situation.

1 minute ago, lasu said:

I thought when you referred to Brandi as a cheater, that was on your definition and that you did think she was a cheater.

I absolutely agree that if Scheana didn't know Eddie was married, then that makes her even more of an innocent victim than Brandi is in this situation.

Good Debating with ya 🙂

• Love 2

I took the text about saving money as a tell, and not in Brandi's favor. 

From what was presented (which wasn't a defining string of questions and answers) Brandi mentioned the expense of a hotel room and Denise said if you want to save money you can sleep in my room on a rollaway.

I think Brandi was fairly certain Denise would make that offer if Brandi pleaded poverty.

Mission accomplished (in Brandi's view) as soon as Denise said no problem, we can share. 

Admittedly, I'm prejudiced and believe Denise over Brandi so that ploy makes sense to me.

Did they not talk on the phone or see each other often enough to discuss it? I do not know. But Brandi is no stranger to the long con and that text ended up coming in handy, didn't it?

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, suomi said:

I took the text about saving money as a tell, and not in Brandi's favor. 

From what was presented (which wasn't a defining string of questions and answers) Brandi mentioned the expense of a hotel room and Denise said if you want to save money you can sleep in my room on a rollaway.

I think Brandi was fairly certain Denise would make that offer if Brandi pleaded poverty.

Mission accomplished (in Brandi's view) as soon as Denise said no problem, we can share. 

Admittedly, I'm prejudiced and believe Denise over Brandi so that ploy makes sense to me.

Did they not talk on the phone or see each other often enough to discuss it? I do not know. But Brandi is no stranger to the long con and that text ended up coming in handy, didn't it?

I don't think Brandi has the brain power to come up with this ploy on her own.  Most likely, Kyle reached out to her last fall because she was looking for a way to discredit Denise.  Then Kyle and Brandi concocted the cheating story from Brandi's texts and known events.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 7/23/2020 at 3:20 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

I guess Kyle and Teddi just immaculately conceived all their other children after the 1st with the way they are trying to act shocked that another grown ass adult could consent to have sex with another grown ass adult ... the righteous indignation like that caught her in some sort of lie ... SEE she does have sex shes the bad one ....She never said she doesn't have sex shes even talked about it around them ... she just has a problem with people talking about it with underage children present and listing ..... 

The only pure one is Erica. I don´t think she has much sex... And back in the day when she was still having sex, her kid was nowhere around.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, halkatla said:

The only pure one is Erica. I don´t think she has much sex... And back in the day when she was still having sex, her kid was nowhere around.

Not true. Erica only has sex for money. That’s why she ran away from home to join a strip club.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, halkatla said:

Erika says its natural for 14/15 year olds to be doing 3somes (I mean just look at who their parents are apparently) ... I wouldn't say she is pure...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yeah, she wasn't quick to forgive LeeAnn and Schaena, a very young woman who really may not have known Eddie was even married, was she? Brandi's been complaining for like a decade about having been cheated on. She was judgmental toward Taylor IRC regarding the man she was with not having been officially divorced yet. She threw wine in Eileen Davidson's face for how she met her husband. So for her of all people to be the other woman is really something. I'd probably have more compassion if all this came from a different person. Are there people who are deceptive about their status? Absolutely. But considering Brandi's history of judging people and also outing extremely private information for story, I just find her disgusting. Again. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah, she wasn't quick to forgive LeeAnn and Schaena, a very young woman who really may not have known Eddie was even married, was she? Brandi's been complaining for like a decade about having been cheated on. She was judgmental toward Taylor IRC regarding the man she was with not having been officially divorced yet. She threw wine in Eileen Davidson's face for how she met her husband. So for her of all people to be the other woman is really something. I'd probably have more compassion if all this came from a different person. Are there people who are deceptive about their status? Absolutely. But considering Brandi's history of judging people and also outing extremely private information for story, I just find her disgusting. Again. 

Exactly why would you even mess with anyone that was married at all.... If that was your history and it effected your life that bad you wouldn't even entertain the idea of someone married if they were open or not

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, lasu said:

Who did Brandi cheat on?  No one.  Which makes them assholes, but not cheaters.

This is exactly how I feel.  IF one believes her story—and I believe a good portion of it—Brandi still hasn’t cheated on anyone.  To “cheat,” one needs to be in a game with an agreed-upon set of rules in the first place.  If I walked around the poker table at The Bellagio and flashed a signal to one player that another player was holding an ace ten suited and just walked away, I’d be an asshole, not a cheater, because I wasn’t in the game.  If a woman walks by someone’s husband and flashes her tits, she’s not a cheater either.  She’s not in the game.  I’d call her something else, like a weirdo or an asshole, but she’s not a cheater, because she didn’t cheat, simply put.  

If one wants to make the argument that Brandi is a cheater, as in, she is cheating society (of which she is a part, by virtue of the social compact), running around, wreaking havoc on people’s lives for at least the last eight years, I’d be willing to hear that, but that hasn’t been advanced.  And, again, I think we generally tend to call those people assholes.  Or psychopaths.  Or genocidal dictators.  

And I’ve just gotta add, because I just re-watched VPR, Scheana 100% knew that Eddie was married.  She told Brandi that Eddie bought her diamonds and when asked why she would divulge these details to Brandi, she said it was because she didn’t want Brandi “to think was just some Tuesday night floozy.”  I just wrote about it in March or April in the VanderPump Rules Past Seasons thread.  

It may be semantics, but it’s not “just” semantics.  Words have definitions for a reason, and I think we need to be precise in our language for the sake of communicating properly.  What would be the point of having so many words with precise definitions if one could just be traded out for another?  “Liar” and “cheater” are not synonymous, and if someone asserts that someone is both, I would need them to explain to me why the person was both a liar and a cheater.  One is not a proxy for another or there goes the language.  

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Weird italic issue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Maybe Denise just didn’t want to admit when used her “hall pass” to fuck someone who is as vile as Brandi? Could it be that simple? Haven't we all stopped a little lower than we thought we would? I slept with a guy who looked like Alf. 

Edited by JD5166
  • LOL 13
7 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Scheana is not a cheater.

She is however an ass jiggler. 

Well, technically Brett was the ass jiggler, as he performed the slapping which resulted in the jiggling of the ass 😉

• LOL 5
16 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Maybe Denise just didn’t want to admit when used her “hall pass” to fuck someone who is as vile as Brandi? Could it be that simple? Haven't we all stopped a little lower than we thought we would? I slept with a guy on end who looked like Alf. 

And unlike ugly men, there's not even the possibility Brandi has a big one! 

• LOL 4
On 7/27/2020 at 7:37 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, Aaron would be able to find women with no problem as long as he kept his mouth shut because he is a good looking guy.  Well I think he is good looking, he is, right?  Am I alone in that?

Plus, rumour has it he has a big dick! 😉

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Maybe Denise just didn’t want to admit when used her “hall pass” to fuck someone who is as vile as Brandi? Could it be that simple? Haven't we all stopped a little lower than we thought we would? I slept with a guy who looked like Alf. 

Question.  Did you have a cat?  And did you still have a cat once he was gone?

• LOL 14
On 7/24/2020 at 8:40 AM, Coffeewinewater said:

Kim gestures with a pointing finger just as Brandi gets to the "Aaron will kill me" supposedly said by Denise. 

Maybe Denise said Aaron would kill her because she hooked up with Brandi.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ringo Kid, YOU ARE HYSTERICAL!!!!

And seriously,this shit all FITS into something Kyle would come up with re: Denise.  I STILL think Kyle, Rinna, Erica, Teddy, and Dorito are all JELLY because of the $$$ the show paid Denise, in comparison with their Bravo bucks.  Also, let us not forget, that Mauricio, Tom and PeeKay were ALL involved in civil lawsuits that made them look kinda BAD.

This isn't the FIRST TIME these bitches have used this plan!  Only problem is, we've seen it before.  Kinda loses it's POP! after the first time.  Just sayin.

Edited by goofygirl
Run along little sentences!
  • Love 12
(edited)
On 7/24/2020 at 5:42 AM, Sweet-tea said:

But I also remember Tamra on OC shouting about a cease and desist to another HW. I can’t remember her name as it was many seasons ago. Something with a “J?” She had dark hair and was a Playmate at one time. They were at some kind of party and Tamra was drunk and obnoxious. I think they may have come to blows or close to it. 

Tamra didn't mention anything about a cease and desist order, it actually was a CYST AND DECEASED! We still joke in our house about that anytime we hear mention of one anywhere.

That's also where Tamra attempted to throw wine in Jeanna's face, missed, and hit someone else at the party (I believe this was one of the season end parties in Vicki's backyard). She did this after Jeanna threatened to "throw her skinny little ass in the pool." If I remember it had something to do with Jeanna taking Simon's side when they were getting divorced.

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

The Brandi and Kim driving over...oh so casually... oh please come in guys... oh you have some goss please go on...was so transparently set up and acted it wasn't fun to watch at all. And, I dunno, but lesbian sex, especially the "only happens when we are paralytically drunk" type is kinda boring and meh now... are we meant to be shocked like it's 1995 ? And even if its true I wouldnt be surprised if Aaron doesn't even care. Whats shocking to me is anyone wanting to be intimate with Brandi. 

Kim needs a soft haircut that adds volume to her face cos she's looking awful.

Rinna needs to stay with her 90s hairdo - im yet to be convinced she looks better in anything else.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
21 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika says its natural for 14/15 year olds to be doing 3somes (I mean just look at who their parents are apparently) ... I wouldn't say she is pure...

Im just saying that Erica made sure her little boy was on the other side of the country before she did anything "not mom-like" in bed with Tom 😉 If the new purity standard is not having or talking about sex within marriage then Erica would be something to admire.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, halkatla said:

Im just saying that Erica made sure her little boy was on the other side of the country before she did anything "not mom-like" in bed with Tom 😉 If the new purity standard is not having or talking about sex within marriage then Erica would be something to admire.

Erica was stripping and giving blow jobs across the river in New Jersey for a couple of years before she moved her act cross country.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2