Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump is Trash

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, gingerella said:

If she wants to be an ally, she ought to fire Stassi and Kristen from her show. I say this as someone that enjoys watching her on these shows.

Huh? They were fired.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

If she wants to be an ally, she ought to fire Stassi and Kristen from her show. I say this as someone that enjoys watching her on these shows.

I don't know if this is true but I think I read somewhere that at one point Lisa asked Faith to act more like Nene Leakes. Has anyone else heard about that? If it's true, then she is just as bad as the rest of them.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

I don't know if this is true but I think I read somewhere that at one point Lisa asked Faith to act more like Nene Leakes. Has anyone else heard about that? If it's true, then she is just as bad as the rest of them.

That would not surprise me.  I also have the feeling that they’ll cast a couple of POC for next season, but it would be a lot more authentic if they just include POC who already work at SUR and TomTom (I assume there should be a few)

Or bring back Faith, so we can watch Brittany implode internally! 🤣😂🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, gingerella said:

I posted this yesterday before I found out they'd been fired from the show so let me make this addendum, LVP canNOT hire them at any of her establishments because she 'feels sorry for them' now. I can see her doing that, and I like Lisa, but I can see her thinking they were punished enough. If she does that I'm out.

• Love 1

Kristen and Stassi don’t work in the restaurants.

That is one big reason they were expendable. They weren’t organically connected to the show anymore. Add to the fact that they were originals and were on the high end of the pay scale makes it much easier to cut them loose.

There won’t be any more cuts since they feel this was enough to placate the mob.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

There won’t be any more cuts since they feel this was enough to placate the mob.

Unless they take this opportunity to retool the show completely and move it away from SUR and bring it over to TomTom, which would justify cutting Scheana, Jax, Brittany and Lala loose.  James could always be featured with DJ gigs and Raquel could work there instead of SUR.  

• Love 3

Lisa couldn't care less about what is happening.  She only cares about The Bottom Line and how it's going to affect HER and HER business and HER reputation and HER source of income (not that she needs any more).  She can say whatever she wants, but I don't believe for a second that she gives a shit about how people have been treated.  She's just a slacktivist and she's definitely one of those people who sees shit happen and doesn't bother to stop it, even when she is in a position to do so. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

Lisa couldn't care less about what is happening.  She only cares about The Bottom Line and how it's going to affect HER and HER business and HER reputation and HER source of income (not that she needs any more).  She can say whatever she wants, but I don't believe for a second that she gives a shit about how people have been treated.  She's just a slacktivist and she's definitely one of those people who sees shit happen and doesn't bother to stop it, even when she is in a position to do so. 

Notice that Andy didn't ask Lisa what she had done to fundraise for her employees at SUR and Villa Blanca to help them out.  I don't know how many employees TomTom has, but I'm willing to bet $50,000 went a long way to helping them out.  Curious to know if Max was fired from TomTom and Brett fired from SUR.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

For the record, Lisa Vanderpump can't claim that she didn't know about the whole Stassi/Kristen/Faith debacle because she got Stassi in contact with her own lawyers (who were representing Stassi) when Faith sued her. So unless she plugged her ears and LALALALA'd her way through the conversation while also making sure that Stassi was represented, she knew. She also knew about Brett and Max's tweets because they had resurfaced before the season started and there were Official Statements that neither of them were being fired because it was a mistake in the past and blah blah blah. So this "over the past two weeks" bullshit is just that: bullshit. At the very least she could contact Kameron for some SparkleDog food so the bullshit is pink.

I guess, like Brittany and her pastor, Lisa was trying very very hard not to see what was happening right in front of her. 

• Love 11

Many years ago Kim Richards told Kyle, “Lisa doesn’t care about you.  Lisa cares about her family, her businesses and her dogs, that’s all.  She doesn’t care about anything else.”  

And despite any and everything else Kim has done or said, I thought that was an absolutely accurate statement.

• Useful 4
  • Love 17
(edited)
19 hours ago, ninjago said:

Many years ago Kim Richards told Kyle, “Lisa doesn’t care about you.  Lisa cares about her family, her businesses and her dogs, that’s all.  She doesn’t care about anything else.”  

And despite any and everything else Kim has done or said, I thought that was an absolutely accurate statement.

That's rich coming from drug addled Kim Richards who only cares about Kim. I forgot, she also cares about those that will kiss her ass and feed into her delusional behavior. That is until you say or do something to challenge her, then she'll turn on you like a rabid dog. 

How dare Lisa care about her family, her businesses, and her dogs! Such a horrible person! Lisa actually stuck up for Kyle (and Kim) on many occasions even if it was for her own self interest. Kyle was not innocent in destroying that friendship either.

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • Love 11
On 6/12/2020 at 10:18 AM, Carolina Girl said:

Notice that Andy didn't ask Lisa what she had done to fundraise for her employees at SUR and Villa Blanca to help them out.  I don't know how many employees TomTom has, but I'm willing to bet $50,000 went a long way to helping them out.  Curious to know if Max was fired from TomTom and Brett fired from SUR.  

It's surprising  that Lisa didn't offer to help her employees while the restaurant were closed.

• Useful 1
On 6/13/2020 at 11:15 AM, DawnDavenport said:

Lisa actually stuck up for Kyle (and Kim) on many occasions even if it was for her own self interest. Kyle was not innocent in destroying that friendship either.

I remember that quite well.  

• Love 4
(edited)

I noticed Bravo is playing a new show featuring Lisa Vanderbucks' dog boutique and I am rolling my eyes SO hard at her b.s. about having too much integrity to sell one of her dogs to a man who clearly only wants one as an accessory at red carpet events. Guess what happened? 🙄 

ETA:

I realized I didn't see anyone from her restaurants on this show. Weren't a couple of couple of them doing volunteer work here? 😔

Edited by Gharlane
  • Love 2
On 7/7/2021 at 7:26 PM, Gharlane said:

I noticed Bravo is playing a new show featuring Lisa Vanderbucks' dog boutique and I am rolling my eyes SO hard at her b.s. about having too much integrity to sell one of her dogs to a man who clearly only wants one as an accessory at red carpet events. Guess what happened? 🙄 

ETA:

I realized I didn't see anyone from her restaurants on this show. Weren't a couple of couple of them doing volunteer work here? 😔

I actually like LVP on the BH Ho's because I loathe the rest of them with the fire of a thousand suns and I enjoy watching her actual lifestyle, as opposed to the poseurs like the rest of them, pretending their very wealthy, maxing out their credit to appear so, and then filing Chapter 11. Assholes. But I digress, I watched a few episodes of this shite - the Vanderpump Dogs show the other evening and my god it's horrid! Firstly, Leeza looks haggard AF. She's about my age and she looks about 75 whilst I look about 50. What the hell does she do to herself to look so old? And she kept harping about how serious she is about approving adoptions for her dogs, and how she will NOT allow someone to adopt a dog that doesn't revere them the way Leeza does. And yet, she approved everyone, even that asshole who wanted a red carpet dog who literally never walks because this guy carries the dog everywhere like he's Paris Hilton, circa 1990. Bitch please. And then there was the moronic woman who was wanting to adopt a dog for her mother, but wasn't involving her mother in the process, and turned away dog after dog because she didn't like their looks, their vibe, their color, I mean WTF?! Why would anyone adopt out a dog to someone that vapid who doesn't give two shits about the animal's welfare and well-being? A dog for her mother was going to be an accessory and yet Leeza bent over backwards to try to find a dog she'd accept. What the everloving fuck is that about? Honestly? This show makes her look very awful. And that's saying something from someone who enjoyed her presence on the RHBH.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 7/10/2021 at 5:16 PM, gingerella said:

even that asshole who wanted a red carpet dog who literally never walks because this guy carries the dog everywhere like he's Paris Hilton,

Would that be Ken Vander Pump?

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

lol @ the title of this thread. I thought Vanderpump Rules fans enjoyed Lisa Vanderpump for the most part. 

I certainly used to be in her corner, especially after the shoddy treatment after her brother died and that asshole Dorrit and the dog.  I thought Rinna's behavior was revolting and Kyle can just take a long walk off a short pier anytime.

But her whole attitude on VPR, especially regarding Sandoval just turned me off completely. Also - these are 40-year-olds - they aren't baby chicks still looking for a mother figure to guide them.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

lol @ the title of this thread. I thought Vanderpump Rules fans enjoyed Lisa Vanderpump for the most part. 

I actually liked LVP on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills to the extent that I like any of the housewives. Let’s just say I was on her side more often than not during conflicts (or on the same side she was on when it was a conflict between other housewives) and I found her entertaining to watch and not in a love to hate sort of way. She had plenty of flaws but compared to the others she just didn’t seem that bad. But on this show, from the beginning, she’s been completely insufferable. It wasn’t so bad the first few seasons because she wasn’t on VPR that much but then she quit RHoBH and started appearing more often on VPR in subsequent seasons and she honestly started ruining the show. I can’t stand her now. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
30 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I certainly used to be in her corner, especially after the shoddy treatment after her brother died and that asshole Dorrit and the dog.  I thought Rinna's behavior was revolting and Kyle can just take a long walk off a short pier anytime.

But her whole attitude on VPR, especially regarding Sandoval just turned me off completely. Also - these are 40-year-olds - they aren't baby chicks still looking for a mother figure to guide them.

Agreed about RH. 

Gotcha, I'll have to tune in more to see how she handled all that. I don't believe in babying grown-ups, but some people are maternal to those who are much younger than them. Sandoval may be 40 now, but that might still seem very young to Lisa since Pandora is just a few years younger. 

I'm the same age as Pandora myself. I used to see pushing 40 as ancient, but I still feel so young-not like a baby chick who needs a mommy, but like a still fairly young person who could use guidance from someone older and wiser at times. I guess we're all always growing no matter how old we get. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I have never liked her and always found her to be trashy, so I found the title hilarious! 😂

• LOL 3

It annoys me how she obviously favours the men over the women. 

I don’t dislike her just she’s not needed on this show. Popping in once in a while is fine but her being at the reunions ruins them.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Marley said:

It annoys me how she obviously favours the men over the women. 

I don’t dislike her just she’s not needed on this show. Popping in once in a while is fine but her being at the reunions ruins them.

Which season did you first notice Lisa favors the men?

I enjoyed seeing her the season 1 reunion and last year’s. Even though at first it I thought it was her hardcore fans who just loved VR and that I wouldn’t be into it because I was more of Housewives fan, I enjoy me some Lisa Vanderpump.

3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Which season did you first notice Lisa favors the men?

I enjoyed seeing her the season 1 reunion and last year’s. Even though at first it I thought it was her hardcore fans who just loved VR and that I wouldn’t be into it because I was more of Housewives fan, I enjoy me some Lisa Vanderpump.

I never watched it originally because I thought Lisa would just remind me of certain middle school teachers I worked with who just liked to be "friends" with the kids to get in their business and then gossip about it in the teachers' lounge. I got hooked after watching a few episodes offered on an overseas flight.  But Lisa was exactly like I had suspected she'd be 🙄

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Lisa was OK on the BH HWs until early on she unleashed Brandi (she used her because Lisa keeps her hands clean) on Adrienne Malouf who was a nice woman, but Lisa decided she didn't really like her anymore. The exposure of her surrogacy as Adrienne "lying" was disgusting. She was messy often. She did leak the information about Dorit dumping the dog at a kill shelter, although I don't blame her. Dorit deserved it. Lisa is well known for her relationship to gossip tabloids. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Lisa was OK on the BH HWs until early on she unleashed Brandi (she used her because Lisa keeps her hands clean) on Adrienne who was a nice woman, but Lisa decided she didn't really like her anymore. The exposure of her surrogacy as Adrienne "lying" was disgusting. She was messy often. She did leak the information about Dorit dumping the dog at a kill shelter, although I don't blame her. Dorit deserved it. Lisa is well known for her relationship to gossip tabloids. 

Yet she took a lie detector test to "prove" she hadn't!  That's why I don't have a problem with Kyle confronting her.

• Like 1
On 3/29/2024 at 1:52 PM, RealHousewife said:

Agreed about RH. 

Gotcha, I'll have to tune in more to see how she handled all that. I don't believe in babying grown-ups, but some people are maternal to those who are much younger than them. Sandoval may be 40 now, but that might still seem very young to Lisa since Pandora is just a few years younger. 

I'm the same age as Pandora myself. I used to see pushing 40 as ancient, but I still feel so young-not like a baby chick who needs a mommy, but like a still fairly young person who could use guidance from someone older and wiser at times. I guess we're all always growing no matter how old we get. 

Heck - I'm 70 and still feel the same as when I was in my 30's.  Wish I LOOKED the same.  I think I probably still have some residual affection for LVP - she still can bring the zinger from time to time.  But I have to agree with the poster upthread that since leaving BH she has become a bigger presence and I think some of her contrivances are off-putting.

I wonder if they thought they could milk a few more years of this show after Scandoval but frankly I'm bored to sobs.

• Like 4

I know many people adore LVP because of her love for dogs, swans and miniature ponies. However, there are hundreds of animal rescuers/shelters that need donations more than Lisa. 

I only donate to the smaller, less known rescue groups. Lisa can afford to do so much more than she does (monetarily). Maybe she gets a huge tax write off. She is definitely cunning and devious. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

I know many people adore LVP because of her love for dogs, swans and miniature ponies. 

She definitely has a lifestyle that should be on tv! 😄. I just don't care for how she treats people and I find her humor to be vulgar and juvenile.  (And I know what British humor is - and it's not her)

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, princelina said:

She definitely has a lifestyle that should be on tv! 😄. I just don't care for how she treats people and I find her humor to be vulgar and juvenile.  (And I know what British humor is - and it's not her)

I was more critical of her several years ago. I know Lisa's humor can be mean at times, but my gosh, the other BH ladies can jut be so nasty. Lisa is like a saint in comparison to someone like Erika. 

Lisa initially reminded me a bit of Paris Hilton with all the pink and cute puppies. The fact she's so over the top does make her good TV. I like to see people having fun, and with her, we do get a lot of fun and not just poor little rich girl, which there is a lot of on Bravo. 

• Like 6

Does anyone know if Lisa rescues other dogs besides "designer" dogs? I always see her and Ken with Pomeranians. Just curious. Not trying to make a point.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I was more critical of her several years ago. I know Lisa's humor can be mean at times, but my gosh, the other BH ladies can jut be so nasty. Lisa is like a saint in comparison to someone like Erika. 

Lisa initially reminded me a bit of Paris Hilton with all the pink and cute puppies. The fact she's so over the top does make her good TV. I like to see people having fun, and with her, we do get a lot of fun and not just poor little rich girl, which there is a lot of on Bravo. 

I don't even think her "humor" is usually that mean, so much as it is on the level of middle school boys sex jokes.  Which would also verge on sexual harassment if she were a male boss speaking to females!  And then when a normal person just tries to get on with the conversation because she's not funny, she'll actually repeat her comment and ask if they heard it! So they have to do a token "haha" and then move on.  When Jax, Peter and the Toms are rolling their eyes at your humor you should think about that.  What I think is mean is how she'll come in, get all up on them to hear the gossip, and then just rudely say, "Shut up and get to work" or "Shut up and get me a cup of tea".  And then she always has to be acknowledged for "what she's done for them" - that's what she did to that Cedric in season 1 of BH that turned me off of her.

55 minutes ago, Jst2Wld said:

Does anyone know if Lisa rescues other dogs besides "designer" dogs? I always see her and Ken with Pomeranians. Just curious. Not trying to make a point.

My guess is that they rescue other kinds, but the little fluffies are the ones they like to adopt for themselves.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2