Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E13: The Penultimate Step of War LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

So we saw Nick vote for Denise.  So either it's her, and that was her goodbye speech, Ben (which I'm hoping), or someone is getting blindsided.

Goddamnit, Nick

I take back what I said about a tick on his resume.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Nick is so stupid.  

Fight the real enemy.

I'm still not ruling out that it's him.  This vote seemed a little too easy.  I'll be slightly surprised if it's really Denise.

And if that wasn't a fake out, then I hope she's gone.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
(edited)

It sounded like Nick basically said he played the advantage. At least he came thisclose to saying that.

I didn't think that was smart before the vote.

Edited by vb68
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'm still not ruling out that it's him.  This vote seemed a little too easy.

At this rate, I like Nick as a person, but he's been such a bad player this season so him getting voted out is 100% on him.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

At this rate, I like Nick as a person, but he's been such a bad player this season so him getting voted out is 100% on him.

Yeah, he really screwed himself by voting Jeremy.  I'll be curious what his logic was there.  And the gloating about Michele winning immunity because it was part of his plan?  He must really underestimate his position in the game.

And here we go!

• Love 3
(edited)

Nick is an idiot.

Damn, now I'm left with players I like even less.  Go Michele and Tony at this point.  Don't like Denise or Ben, and I don't care much for Sarah at this point.

I hope Denise enjoys not making it to the final 3.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
(edited)

Oh, wow, the votes are being shown this time. And Tony was the other vote for Denise.

Who ordered the Extreme Closeup for Amber?

Edited by Lantern7
(edited)

Fourteen tokens! Even if they return, I don’t think anyone will match Natalie’s total.

Okay, she lost me with the helping of Tyson. WTF?

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

I'm putting my money on Natalie to get back in

I would love that.  I was so disappointed she got voted off first.  I hope she gets another chance to play again some day.

I don't think they are going to do the challenge tonight.  It's getting short on time.

Okay, Natalie gave Tyson an idol.  Never mind on me liking her lol

1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

She is very comfortable inside her own skin, which, sadly, too many folks are not these days.

I definitely believe that just comes from age and maturity. The first time Amber played I think she was maybe 22. I know she had only recently graduated from college. The second time she was 25. She's now a 41 year old wife and mother of four. She's probably grown so much emotionally and mentally in these years. 

• Love 2
(edited)

WTF??  So we're doing a recap of the season tonight?  We better not get another one of these to take up ten minutes of next week's episode.

You cannot tell me that they couldn't have given us a little more from EoE or something other than this filler crap.

Edited by wallflower75
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

This isn't the greatest season.

If you believe Jeff it's one of the best seasons ever.

I disagree.  Not a bottom 10, but nowhere near a top 10.

Again, two hours for all of this?  

• Love 6
(edited)
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

This isn't the greatest season.

It ain’t Edge of Extinction or IOTI. At this point, I’ll take it.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3