Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E13: The Penultimate Step of War LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Darn. Awful move by Nick.

And he's smiling like he did something amazing there. Okay, sure dude. Yeah you kept the guy calling shots and kept his numbers with him. Big move there.

• Love 3
(edited)

Thank you Michelle. Sure you can't beat Jeremy in the end. But Nick, you think you'll beat Tony? And as Michelle says, how the fuck are you getting to the end? And NOW you want Ben? Dumbass, you had a path to get rid of him seconds ago.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

NICK!!!  You idiot!!!  We had a chance for Ben to go home with an idol in his pocket and you didn't take it!!

Ben's not winning. Nick looks a bigger moron not targeting Tony 

• Love 2
(edited)

Sarah is giving Michele NOTHING in her replies.  She’s either parroting back what Michele says or getting Michele to spill the beans.        It’s masterful to hear.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 5
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Yeah, good luck getting Sarah to turn on Tony.  Even though Michele's right about Tony beating anyone in the final 3.  

Well that's Sarah being extremely stupid 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

How does Michele know who's running the show?  Because she's not an idiot, Sarah.

Yeah, I loved when Sarah asked her that, and she said 'perception'.  She's absolutely right.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

No, Sarah. Michele is RIGHT. You're the moron.

Oh, good, Edge. The rare time I'm happy for a change because I'm getting pissed off at everyone still in the game except for Michele. 

Now I kind of hope Sarah gets blindsided by Tony at some point.

EOE clue-and they're off!  I actually would have loved it if Yul did just read it himself, drop it, and run.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

Sarah is giving Michele NOTHING in her replies.  She’s either parroting back what Michelle says or getting Michele to spill the beans.  

Sarah should be ashamed. She looks like a fucking moron and after Tony's screwed her over and over yet still plays for him

• Love 4