Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E13: The Penultimate Step of War LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

"Barring any other surprises" means surprises are coming.

And Ben wants to get the votes swung on Nick.  I think the votes are already swung there.

I don't even know why the charade.  What do they have to lose by telling Nick he's going?

Ooh, Ben just said he won't play his idol tonight because he feels safe.  But Nick says he's a genius and in a good position.  Damn, I got excited for a minute that Ben was uttering the fatal words.  But then Nick had to go and say that.  Now I don't know.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

“It all worked out perfectly.  I feel like I’m in the best position I’ve been in in this game”.  Yeah, bye, Nick — that’s what the editors love to do to us.

But oh, I hope it’s Ben.  With an idol in his pocket.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

At this rate, since Tony's been playing the best game, I'd rather he be at the end than Ben, who I fear could easily slip into F3 if they're not careful. I don't want someone who doesn't deserve to be there and, imo, Ben definitely doesn't deserve to be in F3.

I'd rather see some brilliance and Tony gets voted out. 

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

And Tony's in the spy tree.  He's hearing Denise say she wants to make a final 3 with Ben and Sarah.  

Bad move Denise.  

Also, how is Sarah not pulling Ben/Denise away from the Spy Tree? She KNOWS where it is!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, how is Sarah not pulling Ben/Denise away from the Spy Tree? She KNOWS where it is!

She's with Tony, so she probably doesn't care.  She knows it won't be her (maybe).  

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

You know, if I've watched Tony's season, the only time I would talk strategy would be in the water.  Unless he figured out a way to build an underwater spy shack.

Do they have scuba masks? I can see Tony trying that.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

"Whaddaya mean, ya think I'm too sneaky?"

"Wow, that bush sounded just like Tony."

I feel like in future seasons people will be throwing coconuts into the trees and bushes just to see if they hear someone yell "ow!" and then move elsewhere.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hmm, could Sarah split with Tony and not vote the way he wants?  

No idea how this is going to go.  I hope it's not Nick.  I want Ben to go, but I'd be fine with Denise.

9:25 and they are heading to TC.  We know there's gonna be whispering this time.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

No idea how this is going to go.  I hope it's not Nick.  I want Ben to go, but I'd be fine with Denise.

9:25 and they are heading to TC.  We know there's gonna be whispering this time.

Do you think Denise will interrupt the way she did last time?

• LOL 1

They might be doing more EoE shtuff, like who returns.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

They might be doing more EoE shtuff, like who returns.

I just checked the Tribal Tracker thread. I think Natalie has 16 tokens now . . . unless there were transactions we didn’t see.

Since Sarah mentioned her and Tony were swing votes, that's also something people utter and end up getting voted off.  Nick and Michele could totally rat out that Tony wanted to vote Denise, and get her on their side.  Especially since Michele said she didn't want her to go.

I just hope it's Ben.

9:30!  And TC is starting.  Clearly they didn't have enough to fill the two hours with.

Just now, Lantern7 said:

I just checked the Tribal Tracker thread. I think Natalie has 16 tokens now . . . unless there were transactions we didn’t see.

Didn't Denise say this was the last night they could be used?

Just now, CletusMusashi said:

Did Michele say "like you need a blue bun down your khakis?" That can't be right.

Somebody please correct my hearing.

She said “blue button down and khakis” even though his shirt isn’t button down 😉

• Useful 1

I guarantee fire tokens will be brought back in the future, and probably have a bigger impact on the game in the future.  

My closest parallel: cigarettes in a prison. The official unofficial currency.

• LOL 3

Please vote Ben!  He'd be a smart vote to get out, with an idol in his pocket (which I think Tony only knows about?)  So Tony would know it'd be re-hidden.

I hope so.

And it, at least, adds somewhat of a tick to Nick's resume, as at least they showed him telling Tony about why they should vote out Ben.

• Love 1