Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

Whimsy

S40.E13: The Penultimate Step of War LIVE CHAT

Recommended Posts

Quote

In a crucial immunity challenge, the remaining 7 castaways make their final push towards the $2 million prize.

Original airdate 5/6/20

 

LIVE CHAT thread.

Share this post


Link to post

Reminder: TWO hours tonight! If it’ll make the end come sooner, I’m all for it.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

Can't believe this is over in a week, and we don't even know when we'll be getting another season (still crossing my fingers they figure something out for fall, but hopefully spring).

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not sure who I'm rooting for at this point. I know that I don't want Tony or Ben.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

People know that was Michele's advantage?

I like Michele's analogy for her game-she took a butter knife to a gun fight.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

And Jeremy drops the title quote. Bonus: he knows how to use “penultimate.” 🤓👍

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'd also like to know why Jeremy is such a target over everyone else left.  

I kinda wonder myself.  He doesn't have an unborn baby card to play this time. He hasn't played the greatest game that I can see.  He's likable, sure, but... 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

Nice frog on the water cover!

Good, he gave the coin back to Michele. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

There’s a painting setup? And at least one Bingo card?!? Damn.

Oh, it’s a calendar. Still odd, though.

Edited by Lantern7

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

I kinda wonder myself.  He doesn't have an unborn baby card to play this time. He hasn't played the greatest game that I can see.  He's likable, sure, but... 

And he's not a challenge beast.  I mean, aside from Tony, is anyone really playing a spectacular game?  And I guess I wouldn't say Tony's been spectacular, but better than everyone left. 

So yeah, I'm a little stumped about Jeremy. 

And here's Tony talking about the hyenas coming after the lions again.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

lmao
"this is why Police Officers need to go back to school." haha

 

  • Love 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Well Jeremy and Denise are getting along OK.

I like Jeremy and Tony's calendar.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Haha. Tony thinks 9 days is two weeks. lol

I mean, I guess if you forget weekends...then sure, two weeks! LOL.

  • Love 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Does Ben have Twitter?  Since Denise caught flack for how she supposedly treated Jeremy last week, I'm wondering if Ben has caught any of it because of his hatred for Jeremy, which seems puzzling.

Share this post


Link to post

I think if Tony blindsides Sarah this time, she literally would kick his ass.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Does Ben have Twitter?  Since Denise caught flack for how she supposedly treated Jeremy last week, I'm wondering if Ben has caught any of it because of his hatred for Jeremy, which seems puzzling.

I heard that he's one of the ones who also deleted his Twitter this season.

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

I guess Sarah's plan worked.

If Ben wins with his edit I will be done trying to figure out this game.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

Good move by Sarah here.

But man, why do they want to get Nick out? Denise and Michele have done way more than Nick has!

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

It's nice to see people sitting around being pleasant to each other.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I guess Sarah's plan worked.

If Ben wins with his edit I will be done trying to figure out this game.

*prays to Survivor gods*. Please don't let that happen.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, vb68 said:

i think if Tony blindsides Sarah this time, she literally would kick his ass.

I dunno. The guy can run. Unlike Forest Gump, it doesn’t have to be in a straight line.

3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

And here's Tony talking about the hyenas coming after the lions again.

I imagine him imagining the hyenas from The Lion King.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Wow, brilliant Ben. Did Sarah even have to work hard here to manipulate Ben into that Nick vote?

I loved how we went with this dumbfounded look on Ben's face and a sound effect adding in, to him asking Tony if they should blindside Nick.

I was confused as hell listening to "his" plan.  Considering Ben's involved, there's a 50/50 chance he blows it.

  • Love 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

It's nice to see people sitting around being pleasant to each other.

it reminds me of the old days. this is how you get to know/care about the people.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

I just realized something about Denise that I've been trying to put my finger on for some time now. She's what Seamus, the old sailor from "Family Guy," must have looked like before he lost his arms and legs.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Good move by Sarah here.

But man, why do they want to get Nick out? Denise and Michele have done way more than Nick has!

I'm confused by the editing this season.  I feel like if Tony doesn't win (as he's the only one I can see winning with his edit, Sarah in second), then there's going to be a lot coming out at once with whoever the eventual winner is.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ben's voice makes my ears hurt. I suppose he's had vocal chord damage, but please stop the long talking heads!

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, CletusMusashi said:

I just realized something about Denise that I've been trying to put my finger on for some time now. She's what Seamus, the old sailor from "Family Guy," must have looked like before he lost his arms and legs.

Dude. HARSH. I mean, better dig than me imagining Ben to be a product of a transporter malfunction involving Colby and Rupert, but still . . . 😜

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

it reminds me of the old days. this is how you get to know/care about the people.

Seeing Tony and Jeremy with their calendar reminds me of the old days when people brought luxury items, or found ways to amuse themselves at camp.

Twelve minutes in and IC already.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm confused by the editing this season.  I feel like if Tony doesn't win (as he's the only one I can see winning with his edit, Sarah in second), then there's going to be a lot coming out at once with whoever the eventual winner is.

And if Nick wins, he'll have the most under-the-radar edit since Michele.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, it feels extra early for IC already. That means that a lot goes down before/during Tribal. Or they have an extra long Edge segment. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm still clinging to hope that Denise wins, but I feel like my fingers are slipping down a rope like an endurance challenge. 

Nick is not pattern coordinated.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size