Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E13: The Penultimate Step of War LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

In a crucial immunity challenge, the remaining 7 castaways make their final push towards the $2 million prize.

Original airdate 5/6/20

LIVE CHAT thread.

Can't believe this is over in a week, and we don't even know when we'll be getting another season (still crossing my fingers they figure something out for fall, but hopefully spring).

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'd also like to know why Jeremy is such a target over everyone else left.  

I kinda wonder myself.  He doesn't have an unborn baby card to play this time. He hasn't played the greatest game that I can see.  He's likable, sure, but... 

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

I kinda wonder myself.  He doesn't have an unborn baby card to play this time. He hasn't played the greatest game that I can see.  He's likable, sure, but... 

And he's not a challenge beast.  I mean, aside from Tony, is anyone really playing a spectacular game?  And I guess I wouldn't say Tony's been spectacular, but better than everyone left. 

So yeah, I'm a little stumped about Jeremy. 

And here's Tony talking about the hyenas coming after the lions again.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Does Ben have Twitter?  Since Denise caught flack for how she supposedly treated Jeremy last week, I'm wondering if Ben has caught any of it because of his hatred for Jeremy, which seems puzzling.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Does Ben have Twitter?  Since Denise caught flack for how she supposedly treated Jeremy last week, I'm wondering if Ben has caught any of it because of his hatred for Jeremy, which seems puzzling.

I heard that he's one of the ones who also deleted his Twitter this season.

• Useful 2
Just now, vb68 said:

i think if Tony blindsides Sarah this time, she literally would kick his ass.

I dunno. The guy can run. Unlike Forest Gump, it doesn’t have to be in a straight line.

3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

And here's Tony talking about the hyenas coming after the lions again.

I imagine him imagining the hyenas from The Lion King.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Wow, brilliant Ben. Did Sarah even have to work hard here to manipulate Ben into that Nick vote?

I loved how we went with this dumbfounded look on Ben's face and a sound effect adding in, to him asking Tony if they should blindside Nick.

I was confused as hell listening to "his" plan.  Considering Ben's involved, there's a 50/50 chance he blows it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

It's nice to see people sitting around being pleasant to each other.

it reminds me of the old days. this is how you get to know/care about the people.

• Love 2

I just realized something about Denise that I've been trying to put my finger on for some time now. She's what Seamus, the old sailor from "Family Guy," must have looked like before he lost his arms and legs.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Good move by Sarah here.

But man, why do they want to get Nick out? Denise and Michele have done way more than Nick has!

I'm confused by the editing this season.  I feel like if Tony doesn't win (as he's the only one I can see winning with his edit, Sarah in second), then there's going to be a lot coming out at once with whoever the eventual winner is.

• Love 1
Just now, CletusMusashi said:

I just realized something about Denise that I've been trying to put my finger on for some time now. She's what Seamus, the old sailor from "Family Guy," must have looked like before he lost his arms and legs.

Dude. HARSH. I mean, better dig than me imagining Ben to be a product of a transporter malfunction involving Colby and Rupert, but still . . . 😜

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

it reminds me of the old days. this is how you get to know/care about the people.

Seeing Tony and Jeremy with their calendar reminds me of the old days when people brought luxury items, or found ways to amuse themselves at camp.

Twelve minutes in and IC already.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm confused by the editing this season.  I feel like if Tony doesn't win (as he's the only one I can see winning with his edit, Sarah in second), then there's going to be a lot coming out at once with whoever the eventual winner is.

And if Nick wins, he'll have the most under-the-radar edit since Michele.

• Love 1

I'm still clinging to hope that Denise wins, but I feel like my fingers are slipping down a rope like an endurance challenge. 

Nick is not pattern coordinated.

• Love 1