Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E13: The Penultimate Step of War LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I'm not sure if I like them being able to put a disadvantage on someone in an IC.

I'm glad they didn't give it to Denise.  She would have totally used it on Michele.

Guess Nick's going to have to do some bargaining.

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Go Natalie queen of extinction!

Now I feel bad for Reem. Maybe if she had to do more stuff on her EoE.

EIGHT TOKENS?!? Damn, Natalie! Why don’t you just pop in, grab Nick by the ankles, and shake him up and down?!?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I don't know how Nick thinks he can keep Michele in the game, since they are outnumbered.

Which is basically what Michelle said to him. Like there are six players left. Tony is tight with Sarah and Ben and Denise is loosely there. And then it's just the two of them. So what path is there to the end other than Nick winning immunity and that'll only save him and not Michelle. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Which is basically what Michelle said to him. Like there are six players left. Tony is tight with Sarah and Ben and Denise is loosely there. And then it's just the two of them. So what path is there to the end other than Nick winning immunity and that'll only save him and not Michelle. 

Exactly. They'd NEED to bring in Denise and it's impossible to know if she'd do that. I would hope that they could convince Denise to be in their three so that they can, at the very least, tie.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Exactly. They'd NEED to bring in Denise and it's impossible to know if she'd do that. I would hope that they could convince Denise to be in their three so that they can, at the very least, tie.

I don't know if she realizes where she stands with Tony, or if she's waiting for whoever comes back from EOE next to try and take him out.  I don't get it with her.  If she doesn't take out one of Tony, Sarah, or Ben this time, she's screwed.

I don't really want Tony to go, though.  I hope it's Ben.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Yeah, I don't know if she realizes where she stands with Tony, or if she's waiting for whoever comes back from EOE next to try and take him out.  I don't get it with her.

I don't really want Tony to go, though.  I hope it's Ben.  

At this rate, since Tony's been playing the best game, I'd rather he be at the end than Ben, who I fear could easily slip into F3 if they're not careful. I don't want someone who doesn't deserve to be there and, imo, Ben definitely doesn't deserve to be in F3.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Fuck it, give Natalie the title. What, does she have to spend all of her tokens and five proofs-of-purchase?

Unpopular opinion.  I hate Natalie.  I've hated her since Amazing Race when she and her twinny stole the rock star's pouch.  

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

At this rate, since Tony's been playing the best game, I'd rather he be at the end than Ben, who I fear could easily slip into F3 if they're not careful. I don't want someone who doesn't deserve to be there and, imo, Ben definitely doesn't deserve to be in F3.

True.  If one of them has to be there, I'd rather it be Tony than Ben.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wow, IC already and we still have an hour left. A lot MUST go down.

Either that or it leads up to a boring Michele/Nick vote.

Nick has a pretty good poker face there.  

That's a pretty good disadvantage.  Oh, they put the disadvantage on Ben.  I would have expected Tony.

• Love 2

That's a pretty good disadvantage.  Oh, they put the disadvantage on Ben.  I would have expected Tony.

I didn't. We've had Nick say that he's working with Tony so, unless Michele was given the choice on who got the disadvantage, I knew it was always going to be Ben.

1 minute ago, NYGirl said:

Unpopular opinion.  I hate Natalie.  I've hated her since Amazing Race when she and her twinny stole the rock star's pouch.  

Not unpopular with me and many others.  I think she's awesome.

I'd feel better if Ben didn't have a HII.  Though if he really thought he was safe, he wouldn't play it.

To me, the fact that he said he must not be making a lot of friends is a good reason to keep him around.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

Again, Nick, you had the chance to vote Ben out last time...

And Jeremy would have totally been on this side, because he would have known that Tony/Sarah/Denise betrayed him.  Jeremy's smart enough to not let Tony dig himself out of that.

And Sarah's rooting for Tony?

• Love 1
(edited)

Michele wins immunity!  She earned that little post TC dance.  And she points out no one was clapping for her when she went to get the necklace.

Nick is probably mentally kicking his own ass right now for voting Jeremy.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I'd feel better if Ben didn't have a HII.  Though if he really thought he was safe, he wouldn't play it.

To me, the fact that he said he must not be making a lot of friends is a good reason to keep him around.

Eep, I didn't think of that. No way Ben doesn't play the idol tonight.  Dammit.  Well, Nick, if you go home tonight, you know what your mistake was. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Dang, Michele gets the win. And if the disadvantage wasn’t played, Ben would have smoked everyone.

I don’t think I could dance in front of people that want me out that bad.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Dang, Michele gets the win. And if the disadvantage wasn’t played, ?Ben would have smoked everyone.

I don’t think I could dance in front of people that want me out that bad.

I would've.  What's she got to lose?

• Love 2

Michele’s interview isn’t Shii Ann’s “Stupid people! Stupid, stupid people!” But I approve.

Maybe we get TC, then the EoE challenge to see who gets back in the game next week? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Eep, I didn't think of that. No way Ben doesn't play the idol tonight.  Dammit.  Well, Nick, if you go home tonight, you know what your mistake was. 

He might not play it if he thinks he's safe.  Michele and Nick are on the bottom.  They can't vote for Michele, so Nick seems like the obvious choice.  Unless something happens, and we know a lot if going to go down (or at least they will pretend like it is going down).  But Ben likely feels safe.  

At this point, I don't see how Nick saves himself.  Even with Denise, they risk a tie and rock draw.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Michele’s interview isn’t Shii Ann’s “Stupid people! Stupid, stupid people!” But I approve.

Maybe we get TC, then the EoE challenge to see who gets back in the game next week? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

That's what I'm thinking at this point.

He might not play it if he thinks he's safe.  Michele and Nick are on the bottom.  They can't vote for Michele, so Nick seems like the obvious choice.  Unless something happens, and we know a lot if going to go down (or at least they will pretend like it is going down).  But Ben likely feels safe.  

At this point, I don't see how Nick saves himself.  Even with Denise, they risk a tie and rock draw.

Nick and Michele would literally need to convince Sarah and Tony to flip on Ben.