Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E13: The Penultimate Step of War LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lantern7 said:

“Shit, why is this E/R full tonight?” “. . . fifty-fifty . . . uggggggghhhhh . . .” “Oh, a Survivor drinking game.” “Survivor is still a thing?”

"There's a small but devoted bunch...it requires copious amounts of alcohol to get through sometimes, but they manage..."

• LOL 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'm honestly so confused-so it's Ben/Sarah/Tony/Nick/Denise splitting the vote between Michele and Jeremy?

You see, if Nick was smart, he would have gone straight to Jeremy/Michele, told them what was going on, and then have all three voting for Tony or Sarah. They'd never expect it. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Take Tony out!  Morons!

This. Tony is literally calling all the shots and yet Jeremy, Michelle, Nick and Denise don't come together and say "look, we'll worry about the next days after but if we don't get Tony now, he's going to win".

But that's been the thing about Survivor. Players who set their mind on a plan of who they're going to the end with, whether it's the smartest or not and don't stray from that. It's clear Ben sees himself at the end with Tony and so does Nick. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Good move by Sarah here.

But man, why do they want to get Nick out? Denise and Michele have done way more than Nick has!

LOL why do those morons not target Tony? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

You see, if Nick was smart, he would have gone straight to Jeremy/Michele, told them what was going on, and then have all three voting for Tony or Sarah. They'd never expect it. 

And that would be a big resume move that he's apparently after.  So why Jeremy?  This still makes no sense, except for Ben saying it's to split him and Michele up.  

8:33 and TC is starting.

• Love 1

I never liked Michele during her original season (and still think Aubry should have won), but I have grown to like her this season.  

My issue with Michele in Kaoh Rong is that the edit was terrible and I never saw a reason for her win.

But I fully blame the edit for that season. I think Michele was doing things behind the scenes but they just refused to show it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

*headdesk*

Public service announcement, y'all--people with schizophrenia do not "assume personas."  They do not have multiple personalities.  They have auditory and/or visual hallucinations that can impede their ability to cope with daily life.  And a lot of other issues.  But not multiple personalities.

*smacks Jeff in the head with the DSM-5*

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Thanks Jeff. Let's point out that Michele FAILED the challenge. It's so FUNNY, Jeff. How FUNNY is it that she FAILED?

It’s what she gets for not being a man. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

So that Game On show is what booted TAR from a May premier.

In reality, I think it was having a hole in the fall season that got TAR booted.  Especially if there's no Survivor, which is probably going to be the case.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

But I fully blame the edit for that season. I think Michele was doing things behind the scenes but they just refused to show it. 

Like what? Did she talk about those things after the season? Because maybe they didn't show it because it wasn't there. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

My issue with Michele in Kaoh Rong is that the edit was terrible and I never saw a reason for her win.

I wouldn't be surprised.  They are never going to make the winner look bad.  It probably didn't help that she had those two yahoos Jason and Scot leading the charge to vote for her because they hated Aubry and Tai,

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Wasn’t his one-on-one with that lady at the last Reunion proof enough?

i don't know, i didn't watch last season.  (I'll take your word for it)

again. how did people know this was Michele's advantage. that would be good to know game.

No chaos and everyone seems calm probably means we're getting that in a few minutes.  Too early for the vote.

Or not?  Damn something big must be happening in the second hour.

I agree with Jeremy, I'm sick of Ben.  Sadly I don't think he's going home.

I'd love to be proven wrong.

• Love 2

Either that, or they have a really big Edge of Extinction segment that requires at least 30 minutes.

• Love 2

No chaos and everyone seems calm probably means we're getting that in a few minutes.  Too early for the vote.

Only big for me is if Tony finally gets booted

D

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

We can only hope.

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

i don't know, i didn't watch last season.  (I'll take your word for it)

Skip it. You are so lucky. That season was the shittiest of shitshows.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Either that, or they have a really big Edge of Extinction segment that requires at least 30 minutes.

God I hope not.  Thought since we didn't get EOE this first hour, we won't be as lucky the second hour.

So the votes are Michele (from Denise), Jeremy (by Tony), and Ben (Jeremy).  So Nick's the swing vote.

What advantage does he having keeping Ben?  

• Love 1

God I hope not.  Thought since we didn't get EOE this first hour, we won't be as lucky the second hour.

And Rob gets another sympathy edit that he's on Extinction and old .

So the votes are Michele (from Denise), Jeremy (by Tony), and Ben (Jeremy).  So Nick's the swing vote.

What advantage does he having keeping Ben?  

Ben isnt gonna win meanwhile these idiots are giving Tony the money 

• Love 1