Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E13: The Penultimate Step of War LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Yeah, since it's Jeremy/Sarah/Ben/Tony vs Denise/Nick/Michele, there's going to be something going on.  Either a lot of talk at camp that amounts to nothing, or something big changes.  I hope it's not a ridiculous TC where there's a lot of whispering.

Since Ben's involved, and possibly a swing vote, anything's possible!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

...wait, when the hell did Denise get on board with Vote Nick Out? Did I zone out and miss the part where Denise was brought into the plan?

I was wondering the same thing!  What's going on with these alliances?  I don't get why Jeremy's such a target, I don't know when Denise wanted to vote Nick.  At least I get why Michele was crying-poor girl.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Wow, what are the odds with them wanting to vote Nick off?

100 percent, because that's who they wanted out hehehe.

• LOL 3
(edited)

Go Denise!

Oh no, Nick won. I hope that's not bad for Denise. I hope she's not Plan B.

Pasta and mayonnaise sounds nasty,  hot pasta, that is. (Hellman's commercial)

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

I'm still chuckling at how either Jeff forgot about Nick while he was commentating on everyone else and Nick won right under his nose, or the editors made it SEEM like everyone forgot about Nick.

But man, this just adds reasons to why Nick hates his edit this season. It might be the worst edit I've seen yet for any player who has gotten this far. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Go Denise!

Oh no, Nick won. I hope that's not bad for Denise. I hope she's not Plan B.

I'm thinking this could get interesting.  Sarah/Tony/Jeremy/Ben seem tight, and I don't know if Michele would want to vote Jeremy.  Without being able to vote Nick, that leaves Denise, possibly Michele.  But Jeremy may try to save her.  Or she could play her coin at TC, which everyone knows she has (I guess I missed that last week where everyone knew it was hers).  Is this the last week she can use it?

And now Denise is a number for Ben?  Since when?

And Ben might actually be making sense right here.

Seriously show, don't start giving Ben a competent edit now.  I don't want to think about him winning next week.

And wasn't Jeremy aligned with Tony?  How does he not know who they are voting for?

• Love 1
(edited)

They must want Ben to stick around because they know he can't win in the end.

I wish they'd build paranoia in Ben to get him to play his HII.  Even if it was for nothing, it'd be out of play.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

“Shit, why is this E/R full tonight?” “. . . fifty-fifty . . . uggggggghhhhh . . .” “Oh, a Survivor drinking game.” “Survivor is still a thing?”

• LOL 1

God, it's so frustrating because Nick is clearly a vital part of the plan and he got...one confessional and about two minutes of screen time.

Meanwhile, we needed eight minutes of Ben thinking that he's fooling Jeremy/Michele.

• Love 2

I want Ben to go.  I'd be fine with Denise, but Ben is my #1 right now.  

Tony may burn some bridges if he succeeds in voting Jeremy out.

I'm honestly so confused-so it's Ben/Sarah/Tony/Nick/Denise splitting the vote between Michele and Jeremy?

• Love 3