Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Yes it is very shocking that a man living in a triaditonal, majority Muslim country expects to marry a woman who is a Muslim. I’m sure Brittany never knew this. Never came up. Nope.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Brittany has been on 20 seconds and I just want to slap her. Just because I despise her. 

Get in line. Do we need one of those "take a number" things like they have at the deli? 

Her high school boyfriend? Did we know this? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I want to snark on the wine but it’s Barefoot and I love that shit.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I thought Brittany earlier said she married some random guy.

Brittany and the truth have yet to be introduced.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

I cannot stand Brittany's voice and the way she talks, it irks me.

And she must recap us on everything we knew before the break, in that whiny voice. 🙄

• Love 4

Summit should use that 20,000 and fix those teeth. You can do better than this chunky lizard, even tho u is a grifter Scumit. 

Brits mom makeup less, no eyelashes face juxtaposition with Britt’s pet’s, I mean eyelashes. It’s time to chill with lashes ladies. If y’all watched Love after lock up Friday, one of the young ladies’ eyelashes looked like they were crawling away from her baby. Too much kids. Too much. Now get off my lawn. 

I am so glad Grange isn’t on the screen. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, lamujerdecente said:

Summit should use that 20,000 and fix those teeth. You can do better than this chunky lizard, even tho u is a grifter Scumit. 

Brits mom makeup less, no eyelashes face juxtaposition with Britt’s pet’s, I mean eyelashes. It’s time to chill with lashes ladies. If y’all watched Love after lock up Friday, one of the young ladies’ eyelashes looked like they were crawling away from her baby. Too much kids. Too much. Now get off my lawn. 

I am so glad Grange isn’t on the screen. 

I’m still scarred by Tyreisha’s lashes. Thought my TV was 3D for a minute there.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Me too. Do you know how hard it is to find the barefoot pink Moscato in Ontario?

Drinking Apothic Dark

I am fully loaded up on the Pink Moscato. It’s their best!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Me too. Do you know how hard it is to find the barefoot pink Moscato in Ontario?

Drinking Apothic Dark

Apothic is very good, but right now I am having Barefoot Pink Moscato.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Brittany has a weird face, her eyes don’t seem open all the way, the clenched jaw....and yet she thinks she’s a goddess.

She looks up to Chantel and wants to be just like her. Only skankier and even more obnoxious. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5