Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

I’m so sick of this conversation. If Mykull really wanted a kid maybe next time send your stupid FB message to a woman decades younger than fried old Angela.

I'm rooting for the secret family in Nigeria option.  He'll easily outlive or outrun Angela.

• Love 8

You know, they can adopt.  They can take in foster children.  Why are Angela's genes so worthy of reproduction.  Besides, she's already had her turn in the reproduction game, and she didn't do that great with at least one.  It takes real skill for a woman to get convicted of a sex crime, but Angela's daughter did.  That takes some skill. 

• Love 8

Since COVID I drink a lot more. Hubby and I split a bottle of wine over dinner more often than not....someone commented that I am in 'functioning alcoholic' territory but I doubt that. I don't think half a bottle with dinner is a lot but maybe that is just me 😂 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I would have let Mykull go and find someone more suitable.

But she's dangled that carrot in front of a few times (just a few seconds ago) and he says no.

I don't get it. Is it Stockholm syndrome?

• Love 5

Angela pulled a bait and switch.  He has always said he wanted a baby and Angela said yes.  Only once she accepted how biology works, she said no.  She should’ve cut him loose, but she turned it into his fault somehow.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Apropos of nothing really, but my inlaws just bought a beach house and they named it Endless summer. The poster is hanging on their wall. I had never heard of the movie before then, and now again it's popping up.

I saw that movie when I was a kid, at the drive in! It was funny, my brother and I still quote lines from it. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did anyone figure out what the mask is hiding? I’m a little afraid  to ask.

She said it was because of a tooth abcess.

• Love 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

You know, they can adopt.  They can take in foster children.  Why are Angela's genes so worthy of reproduction.  Besides, she's already had her turn in the reproduction game, and she didn't do that great with at least one.  It takes real skill for a woman to get convicted of a sex crime, but Angela's daughter did.  That takes some skill. 

It takes a special person to adopt. I guarantee you that both Angela and Michael are the types that want “real” “own” kids and could never open their hearts to someone else’s kid. 

As an adopted person myself, adoption was a blessing in my life. But I’ve see. A lot of situations where the child was constantly reminded they were really “part” of the family.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Yes, but Michael wants his *own* child, which was clear from the beginning 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

And in fairness he was clear about needing children. A lose-lose situation 

And the two of them pushed that aside and got married. They’re both idiots.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Are we gonna see a Lifetime Movie one day about an old lady and her young African who kidnap and impregnate her daughter? Geez people, LET IT GO!!!!

You mean they haven't already made that one yet? Lifetime- get on it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Are we gonna see a Lifetime Movie one day about an old lady and her young African who kidnap and impregnate her daughter? Geez people, LET IT GO!!!!

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Will there be a part for Eric Roberts in it? A creepy doctor perhaps?

Tania has locked the role of heroine Witch Doctor.

• LOL 3

Well in that respect, Muychull is not a good businessman, which is how he's postured himself. ("I want to meet you, Mr. Trump.")   He wants children, but he married someone who can't have children.  That's not a good business decision.

• Love 5