Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I know it's been said before but Rose would have been better off staying quiet then appearing on this tragic spinoff  with the facial expressions of a raging homeless woman at the bus stop.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Batten down the hatches! ⛈

@Pepper Mostly are you getting the Boston ad? I miss going downtown.

I work in Cambridge so I haven't been downtown in years. When I worked at Tufts Dental I was downtown all the time, especially before Filene's Basement closed. Of course, I haven't been anywhere in months no. I take long strolls to the kitchen. 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

I want to put the other half of my steak on the bbq!

Be sure to cut it on the bias!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

work in Cambridge so I haven't been downtown in years. When I worked at Tufts Dental I was downtown all the time, especially before Filene's Basement closed. Of course, I haven't been anywhere in months no. I take long strolls to the kitchen. 

I need a trip to Modern Pastry or Mike’s for cannoli before I die.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ed better not be comparing himself to Keanu Reeves.....now there is a guy I would shave my legs for

and on top of it, he’s dating an age appropriate artist with gray hair.  You just have to love him.

• Love 6

And once again Davis shows what a total piece of shit he is.  He is not funny or clever or witty and he is certainly not a catch. He is just a mean sad old man.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

I'm here for TOW. Still so impressed that ya'll watch Big Ed every week still.

It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Arynm said:

And once again Davis shows what a total piece of shit he is.  He is not funny or clever or witty and he is certainly not a catch. He is just a mean sad old man.

Agreed and David didn't even say anything mean! He didn't deserve that comment on his weight

• Love 6