Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A friend of mine lived in Ghana for a time and brought me a fab Ghanaian shirt which I rocked with pride till I got too fat. 

@Toodleoo

Not authentic by any means, but as I am slowly making the Mrs Roper caftan transition, Walmart has a ton of long and short ones for cheap.

What I really covet is that long, open collar tunic Annie of Annie and David was wearing on their quick update show but in big people sizes.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

@Toodleoo

Not authentic by any means, but as I am slowly making the Mrs Roper caftan transition, Walmart has a ton of long and short ones for cheap.

What I really covet is that long, open collar tunic Annie of Annie and David was wearing on their quick update show but in big people sizes.

I've got a few caftans that I got from the J. Peterman catalog. I love them. 100% cotton, bright colors and bold prints, and pockets! 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

48 dollars for canned corned beef?!

Also, who knew there were Samoan grocery stores in Utah?

Just glad Asuelu going to Washington state (not the district so I don't have to deal with him). 

The 12 oz can is $4.97 here at Walmart and Real Canadian Superstore. US prices should be lower.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I've got a few caftans that I got from the J. Peterman catalog. I love them. 100% cotton, bright colors and bold prints, and pockets! 

Oh I'm well into the caftan stage.  Blanche Deveraux is my wardrobe hero.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

For being such a goofy-looking schmuck, Coltee sure does seem to believe that a lot of woman want to make sex with him.  

Maybe he is good in bed.....................not!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

This is a masterclass ladies and gentleman so I hope you are all taking notes. Debbie is the shit-stirring, gaslighting master of everything that is evil. I am so glad I watched that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All of a sudden, I am into this idea and want a caftan.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

For being such a goofy-looking schmuck, Coltee sure does seem to believe that a lot of women want to make sex with him.  

He is so gross, the thought of him rummaging around u der the sheets terrifies me

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Ew I hate Colt and his gas lighting bullshit so much. He knows he lied to Jess but somehow he turned it around that Jess is the problem. He can lose me with that 

He's the master. And in earlier shows, he said he didn't know if he was going to get serious with Jess and next thing we know, he's flying to Brazil to meet her family. You can't stop love.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6