Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We once watched Kody Brown blow dry his hair. The nadir of my reality TV viewing career.

We also watched him "swim" in a drainage ditch in his underwear.  Good times.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)

Oh Megamaud!!!!!  You make me laugh hysterically!!! Right before I have to bleach my eyes to unsee that picture of Coltee!!!

Mother of Pearl.  

Oh, and Sainte-chapelle?? Your boy Manny is GORGEOUS!!!!

Edited by goofygirl
Oy! My eyes!
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Right before I have to bleach my eyes to unsee that picture of Coltee!!!

No! No! No! Don't do it! I don't want to be responsible for anyone ingesting bleach incorrectly 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Man, that looks like it’s going to be a profoundly shitty Thanksgiving turkey. 

Looks like she's going to lay the neck right across the turkey while she roasts it. Gourmet cooking at its finest. 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I’m sorry, I’m a huge 90DF fan but I have absolutely no interest in Coltee with another feisty Brazilian ( do they call “ CentralCasting” for these people?) ; Angela fighting yet again with Mykull ( he should get his Green Card just for all the work he’s done to get it); Libby & Andre shaking  down her father for money & Aseulo & Kalani struggling with life in general. They really should start replacing some of these couple and some of the storylines, because now I’m getting bored.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Mes amis! 

I didn't even know which iteration was on at 8, but I'm here.

Right? I'm just "OK, its some 90 Day show. I'm game". 

when I'm looking around on my YouTube TV the next day for DVR'd versions I never know what to search for. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Does David actually believe this? Or is he trying to sell us some snake oil??

He said it's not poor man's game or something ike that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

The International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005 (IMBRA) is a law in the United States that changed the marriage-based immigration process to help foreign fiancé(e)s and spouses. ... IMBRA prevents U.S. citizens from sponsoring multiple visas for foreign fiancé(e)s if they have a history of violent crimes.

IMBRA law courtesy of USCIS. Nothing about websites lol.

• Useful 6
  • Love 8

Imbra Law: International Marriage Broker Regulation Act. United States federal statute that requires background checks for all marriage visa sponsors and limits serial visa applications. Additionally, the law requires background checks for US citizens using marriage brokerage services focused primarily on providing dating services between US citizens or residents and foreign nationals for a fee.

Basically they are using that to justify so they don't leave the site. It's bullshit

• Love 7