Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tiffany we all know you were banging the cameraman

Compare and contrast Ronald's mother's heartfelt expression of love, with Tiffany's mother's parroting of Tiffany's list of perpetual grievance? Sheesh. 

This is juicy!!!  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Tiffany is all cold shoulders, big boobs and fake tears.

The crazy thing is, I’m just realizing that her boobs really aren’t all that big. But those strings are holding on for dear life! She just insists on buying cheap clothes.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wonder if Daniel ever slept in that windowless garage room?  If it was good enough for Daniel why did Raw-nold carry the mattress out to the living room? And did Raw-nold seem drunk during that scene?

I hope not.  It probably would’ve given the kid brain damage since it had no ventilation. Probably smelled like wet paint and the epoxy on the floor that didn’t fully dry that the tv box got stuck to because of Ronald’s half-assed last minute work.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 8

Ok, 2 South African men told me that a BBW is the treasured look in South Africa.  Literally, it was said this way "Round and full, soft and beautiful. We like a big girl who looks well dressed and feminine."  I wonder how Ron is reacting to gastric bypass Tiffany?

3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wish Raw-nold's mother had set up her Zoom in front of her refrigerator.

Aaaaaaand I'm dead. 

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ronald’s mom saying nice things and then Tiffany has the nerve to be like “I’M SO ANNOYED”.

She is so self centered and shallow. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tiffany we all know you were banging the cameraman. 

Compare and contrast Ronald's mother's heartfelt expression of love, with Tiffany's mother's parroting of Tiffany's list of perpetual grievance? Sheesh. 

I totally believe she banged that cameraman too. How could any cameraman resist Tiffany’s triple cleavage?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Ronald, if you really were a man, you'd be doing everything you can to either a) make South Africa so irresistible that Tiffany would want to raise your children there or b) beg or borrow the money you need to get to America and be with your wife and children. You're not doing that? You're a BOY. Fuck off.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wonder if Daniel ever slept in that windowless garage room?  If it was good enough for Daniel why did Raw-nold carry the mattress out to the living room? And did Raw-nold seem drunk during that scene?

Ronald seems drunk or high in every scene.   I wonder what that vape pen he's always using has in it too.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, 2 South African men told me that a BBW is the treasured look in South Africa.  Literally, it was said this way "Round and full, soft and beautiful. We like a big girl who looks well dressed and feminine."  I wonder how Ron is reacting to gastric bypass Tiffany?

Like Precious Ramotswe in the "No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency". Traditionally built. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Brandon seems to think that if a man cheats on you, you must have "done" something to "make him."  CHARMING.

Everything is Julia's fault. He must have read the same relationship guide Tiffany did. "Nothing is ever your fault. Your partner is always to blame". 

• Love 14