Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Hello, my fellow snarker friends! I just got back home this afternoon. I had been out of town since Wednesday because of a family emergency in Atlantic Beach, NC. Luckily, everything's fine now.

There were extreme thunderstorms today and I worried my power would go off and I would not be able to snark with you guys, but luckily the storm has gone away for the most part. And I can watch this HEA tell all with you guys! It'll be a shitshow!

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.  And yet, here I am.  At least I know the snark will be 🔥🔥

How y'all doin'!!

I don’t need different results; I just need the snark to keep on coming!

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Hi everyone!! I just thought I would drop in for a moment to let you know I will think of y'all while I watch this idiocy tomorrow.   Maybe if they have a better cast for whatever is up next I will make it back but at this point a certain grandbaby is demanding my attention.

I really am not looking forward to Kalani and her boobs, Tiff and her ever-widening shoulders, Natalie and her gritted teeth, and, well, you get the picture. ....

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

The ONLY way I can get through this is with my fellow snarkers! I have been recording and fast forwarding thru a lot this season, but I’m going to try to tough it out with you guys tonight. 
I may tap out early! 

• Love 9
Just now, TazDevil said:

I wonder if Angela thinking she might actually die prompted her to quit smoking?

Angela wouldn’t, because she’s ‘Merican and it’s her right to live. And smoke. She pays taxes y’all!

• LOL 12
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I watched the half hour TLC preview on Friday night and I feel like Frank Costanza "I got a lot of problems with you people and now you're gonna hear about it!"

They all suck but the worst is Grangela thinking she looks hot. ugh.

Yara is rocking that dress!

• Love 6

Oh yes, Mike. You're bravely facing down your pain. I remember when you and Natalie had a fight back in Kyiv, and you wandered the streets of the city, attired only in your pajamas, drinking beer like it was your job. Fuck off you fucking piece of shit. I'm expecting to hear "I'm a nice guy" from him at least once tonight. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

So if everything is free in Samoa, meaning you don't have to pay for land for a house, or to build a house, or to farm your own food, then why did Asuelo have a job?  I assume it wasn't a volunteer position and he was given actual money (and tips) from working in the tourism industry.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

So if everything is free in Samoa, meaning you don't have to pay for land for a house, or to build a house, or to farm your own food, then why did Asuelo have a job?  I assume it wasn't a volunteer position and he was given actual money (and tips) from working in the tourism industry.

To meet hot women. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1