Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Did this episode air last night?  Or, is it behind-the-scenes?  

I watched this last night, but it's so boring that nothing about it registers with me.

Once it hits the first commercial, that is what I missed by making dinner.

11 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh gee....parents of multiples are stressed!

All these two do is bitch and moan about how difficult it is to take care of all these kids and it’s not entertaining at all, gets on my nerves.  It was your decision to have them, deal with it! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

@mamadrama jus added you to my goodreads, that is a lot of reading 🙂

Aw, thank you. Witches series=funny. Camera series=spooky. That's my books in a nutshell. ☺️

I gotta restart this episode from the beginning. I actually forgot it was on tonight.

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love stuff like that, I think my friend will love the Witches series.

I basically base the town in the series on my town and some of the weirdest stuff isn't even fiction. Like, yes, 2 years ago we really did discover that our landfill was taking money under the table for the illegal dumping of radioactive waste...next door to our high/middle school complex. And that despite the fact that our town is one you've never heard of and only has around 5,000 people we've somehow produced an Oscar winning actor, current Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, HUGE country music singer who just got written up in Rolling Stone, famous country music band, Backstreet Boy, Olympic figure skater, 90 Day Fiance cast member, AND one of the most popular unsolved disappearances of the past 20 years. I think it's the radio active waste.

Stacey and Darcey are sad. How have they managed to turn THIS much crazy into something so boring? 

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

23 minutes in for a behind-the-scenes moment that was Darcey's projecting her need for male (preferably foreign) attention upon her daughter Aspen.  A group of Russian boys, like its own paparazzi, according to Darcey, skated around them. 

Why would Darcey's daughter want to move to LA 2 years before graduation? I'd rather ride that out with my friends.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

We still have twitter

I seriously got really upset earlier when I remembered that LAL and Other Way were on hiatus until October...and then I realized it was already going into the second week of September. Where has time gone? 

• Love 3

This is for anyone confused by Kalani’s mother referring to the round pastries as “pancakes”.

Many Utahns are of Scandinavian extract and these are Danish pancakes known as “Aebelskivers” and are quite common in Utah. They are made with a batter with a high ratio of rising agents and baked in a custom pan to achieve the spherical shape. 

I was raised in Utah (but not a Mormon which is fairly rare) so ask me anyquestions about Kalani or Deavan, I can tell you if it’s a cultural thing (or just aweird thing!)

B626DC7D-25FC-4999-821A-E0EF29657F30.jpeg

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
On 9/7/2020 at 10:07 PM, GrammyPammy said:

This is for anyone confused by Kalani’s mother referring to the round pastries as “pancakes”.

Many Utahns are of Scandinavian extract and these are Danish pancakes known as “Aebelskivers” and are quite common in Utah. They are made with a batter with a high ratio of rising agents and baked in a custom pan to achieve the spherical shape. 

I was raised in Utah (but not a Mormon which is fairly rare) so ask me anyquestions about Kalani or Deavan, I can tell you if it’s a cultural thing (or just aweird thing!)

B626DC7D-25FC-4999-821A-E0EF29657F30.jpeg

These were a technical challenge on the Great British Baking Show! 

Oh, and hi everyone! I've decided to go to witch doctor school and then become a housewife. Pass the Jager, thanks. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
On 9/7/2020 at 10:06 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Makes me think it is scripted. When I had surgery I was not allowed to wear any makeup or nail polish.

It's been hit and miss for me. My first brain surgery said no, my second didn't care. Gallbladder, appendix, and uterus ruptured and we're emergency surgeries and happened quickly so they didn't care. My Endometriosis surgeries didn't care, either. A lot of times it's a hospital/surgery center rule. If he's doing his in his own business...I don't like this doctor. Dude doesn't come across as someone who's particularly worried about anything other than getting paid.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Tomorrow is the first day of school in RI. I will be teaching PreK, K, and 1 in person and online simultaneously. Grades 2 and 3 online for two weeks, then both. Grades 4 and 5 online for four weeks, then both. Will we even make it that far? Who knows. What I do know is that I have to work on my Google Classrooms tonight instead of watch and live chat. What a blow I have been dealt! Hope everyone is healthy and safe from fires.

I plan to lay on the futon tomorrow after school and watch my DVR while scrolling through your comments. That is what will get me through. Have a good week!

• Love 19
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been on pins and needles all week long worrying about whether or not Libby and Andrei get married marry for a second time.

Same here! Will they or won't they? And what will Libby's brother say at the reception? Something completely innocuous, I bet! I see you, Matt Sharp. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Popping in to say thanks @Angry Moldovan and my other forum friends here for checking on me. I got behind on the 90 Day shows but am catching up.

I think I got hit with karma after laughing at James K “oh my layg” on My 600 Pound Life because I ended up getting an infection in my leg and because I didn’t go to the doctor when I was quarantining I ended up with Sepsis and in the hospital. That was a shocker because I have never had a broken bone, surgery, or any kind of serious illness before.

I should have done a Larissa and gotten a boob job and tummy tuck when I was in there. 😂 But the good news is I did lose my “Covid 15” weight.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10