Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Yes Darcey trust your gut...it’s done so well for you in the past.

new guy sent flowers from Bulgaria? He’s smitten! And he hasn’t met you yet. I love how these people act like it’s a real relationship when it’s all face time and meaningless drivel.

but I am as always here for Darcey’s delusions.

• Love 4

Ugh. The thought of street food makes me gag already. Then watching these two eat a hot dog Lady and the Tramp style, prepared by some guy who probably hasn’t washed his hands in 12 hours. I’m ill😷 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Florian seems bored and depressed. Drunk Florian in Albania was hilarious 

I think he's still jetlagged. Or on drugs. Or both.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

When I was in NYC I ordered a couple dogs from street vendors.  It was part of the experience!  I went almost exclusively to rock sites, past and present.  Former CBGBs, Maxs Kansas City, Knitting Factory, Bottom Line, Hit Factory, the Record Plant, Birdland . . . all retail places or apartments now.  Other places I saw are Electric Lady Studios, Brill Building, CBS studios, I'm sort of a one trick pony when it comes to tourism.  Music, and only music.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I have to laugh at Stacey judging who Darcey is with 😂 Stacey & Florian can barely have a conversation 

why is phony Tom still on this show ; your 15 are over ! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Darcey and Stacey could probably both really benefit from therapy. And Stacey is right, there's nothing wrong with it. 

Agreed, but Stacey putting it in the context of Tom just spoils it, not to mention the setting they are in.

With these two, EVERYTHING  is “a fairytale” or “like a romance novel”.🙄

Oh, I’m so impressed Fabio spontaneously initiated the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti maneuver with the hot dawg.

Darcey couldn’t wait to rain on Fabio and Stacey’s celebration with the “trust” deal and bragging about her new boyfriend. These two are so competitively underhanded. It’s sickeningly toxic and disturbing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7