Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, renatae said:

Preview: Looks like Yazan is already dumping Brittany at the airport?! Must have changed his mind, though, because another preview showed her in a hijab and whining about not growing up Muslim.

G'night peeps!

12 minutes ago, renatae said:

Oops!

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello, my soulmates! I've been working on myself and as a strong, empowered woman I'm ready to love again. 

I'm enjoying tripping the light snarktastic.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello, my soulmates! I've been working on myself and as a strong, empowered woman I'm ready to love again. 

Pepper Mostly, you are already making me laugh.  Thanks for that.  Hello All.

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jess’s leg tattoos will look great when she’s 60.

My SIL was a nurse and she always said she got over her desire for a tattoo when she saw them on some of her...erm...older patients.

how old are you Cole? You can’t tell your mommy about your new ideal match?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Awwws, mine are tasteful and not on my thighs, breasts, butt. I’m a 90s cliche because it’s my ankle

Eventually she will have leggings. Maybe if they were smaller and not so conspicuous, they'd be more attractive.

• Love 1
Just now, hookedontv said:

Hi y’all! I’ve been so out of the loop with live chat, I think Covid working from home is finally getting to me. I’ve recorded Happily Ever After but haven’t watched yet so I’m jumping in tonight. 

Guess what? Today is my birthday! I am hoping that 54 is the new 44. I’ve got a freshly opened bottle of wine and I’m ready to snark! I missed you, all the loves of my lives. 

FD8A527D-2670-448C-B080-EE1C34BA9C90.jpeg

Happy Birthday!

• Love 14
Just now, hookedontv said:

Hi y’all! I’ve been so out of the loop with live chat, I think Covid working from home is finally getting to me. I’ve recorded Happily Ever After but haven’t watched yet so I’m jumping in tonight. 

Guess what? Today is my birthday! I am hoping that 54 is the new 44. I’ve got a freshly opened bottle of wine and I’m ready to snark! I missed you, all the loves of my lives. 

FD8A527D-2670-448C-B080-EE1C34BA9C90.jpeg

Happy Birthday!!  You look great and I hope you had an awesome day 🙂

• Love 6