Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He doesn't want that. He can live comfortably on Jenny's SS in India, rather than in squalor in the US. 

There isn’t enough room for both him and Jenny on her daughter’s couch.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ariela’s family know this thing is doomed.

Her smug stubbornness, and sense of entitlement in the midst of her ignorance has zoomed her high up on my unlikeability scale.

Jenny is similar with her insistence on going back to India after Sumit has been unable to provide divorce papers. Is his lawyer pretending to be honoring Ramadan with this vacation? LOL.

• Love 12

Does a Brittany not understand, part of the rush to get married is because an unmarried couple can’t live together AND a single woman can’t live alone.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Weird that I should know that. I’m not much of a drinker.

I stick to cheap Trader Joe's wine but I've seen Cupcake wine a lot in Target so my brain just KNEW...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, DEL901 said:

Does a Brittany not understand, part of the rush to get married is because an unmarried couple can’t live together AND a single woman can’t live alone.  

If she had had any interest at all in the culture she could have spent half an hour with the Google machine and tried to learn something about it. But nooooooo. She's as bad as Jenny with the willful blindness thing. 

Pro tip, Brittany, Yazan will not support you no matter what. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, DanaMB said:

I’m bored. I should have recorded it instead of watching live, but I don’t get to always participate in the live chat. 

We’re glad you’re here, even tho it was a snooze fest

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I stick to cheap Trader Joe's wine but I've seen Cupcake wine a lot in Target so my brain just KNEW...

Cupcake reds are good

• Love 5
(edited)

Preview: Looks like Yazan is already dumping Brittany at the airport?! Must have changed his mind, though, because another preview showed her in a hijab and whining about not growing up Muslim.

G'night peeps!

Edited by renatae
  • Love 2