Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, dying rat said:

I'm here... With my toast... (Toast > mixed avocado, cream cheese, and cayenne hummus > smoked salmon > capers)Screenshot_20200615-170335__01.thumb.jpg.e577322cc1a3d173599580d5bf76417d.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

Hi, everybody!

What on earth is David on about? Illegal for him to talk to a woman off the paid website? So why did he buy her an iPhone to talk to her with?

Hard to believe he admitted his ring was fake! And his excuse about resizing is laughable.

Ed accusing Rose of lying is making me stabby.

22 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

The International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005 (IMBRA) is a law in the United States that changed the marriage-based immigration process to help foreign fiancé(e)s and spouses. ... IMBRA prevents U.S. citizens from sponsoring multiple visas for foreign fiancé(e)s if they have a history of violent crimes.

IMBRA law courtesy of USCIS. Nothing about websites lol.

So he thought by staying on the website with her, he was really sealing the deal legally? I'm still confused. In any case, he's a nutjob.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Honestly, how stupid is David? Seriously??? The diamond depreciates as soon as you get out the door?

Damn David. I got some nice ocean view property in Ontario to sell you.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, kendi said:

So he thought by staying on the website with her, he was really sealing the deal legally? I'm still confused. In any case, he's a nutjob.

I did a quick look thru the law, he’s an idiot. The law was enacted after two women came to the US and were murdered by their husbands. There’s nothing about the website. The closest is provisions for misuse of information.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is anyone asking Steph what she thinks of anything? 

She's wondering if she can get a share of some of David's riches. 

She is looking at websites featuring women of Eastern European heritage to get a few bucks.

• Love 5

I'm just sick of Ed's stupid face, acting like he knows everything. I swear, TLC reads boards and posts, sees what pisses people off and then amps it up to 11. 

(and i'm still here, watching it. it's a sickness i tell you!)

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tiny little Rose wears a 6.5 ring? I have small hands, I wear a 4. But I'm not a bit of a thing like Rose. 

I thought the same thing Pepper - I'm a 6 now, but when younger was a 5.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

So is  David is the only one in the world who reads that all that legal jargon on websites?

Yes, and he still has pillow and mattress tags attached.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Mes amis! Seven-Year-*Itch David is being congratulated? And he buys a Cubic Zirconia, aka glass, ring?

Big Eddie is making sense. What world are we living in?!

Don't worry, he'll deviate out of sense soon.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Google measuring for a ring David. All you have to do is to wrap a string around your finger, take it off and measure it. Oh sorry David cant use any website besides the Ukrainian talky to wimmins site. 

• LOL 2