Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hey fellow snarkers. Hope I can bring my A game tonight. Not feeling great so we’ll see how long I last.

I'm right there with you. This has been a very discouraging week and I need some good laughs that I know you all will deliver. TLC is determined to piss off every last one of us.

• Love 11

**** PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ****

There is a preview floating around that I think is for this episode. If you see Colt and Jess on a beach CLOSE YOUR EYES! Somethings can't be unseen.

Eye bleach

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all. Im here and I brought you all flowers and chocolate underwear.. I hope that you are all well and have not had any terrible blows dealt this last week. 

Someone called me a Karen on Twitter for reminding someone to take the price tag from the shoes before wearing them. I've seen women walking around with upside down leggings/yoga pants and worse.

• Love 5
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all. Im here and I brought you all flowers and chocolate underwear.. I hope that you are all well and have not had any terrible blows dealt this last week. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Christina said:

**** PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ****

There is a preview floating around that I think is for this episode. If you see Colt and Jess on a beach CLOSE YOUR EYES! Somethings can't be unseen.

Eye bleach

I saw it by accident when I was on Twitter and I couldn't close the app fast enough. I will never recover.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

In honor of Flag day I made red, white and blue jello shots...Any takers?

Yes please! I forgot that the liquor stores close at 6 in RI and I have NO ALCOHOL in the house. How will I survive the night?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Hi everyone! Excited to celebrate my birthday with the new season of HEA! Added bonus in that I got my baby to bed early. 

Happy birthday and lucky you, the joy that is Coltee and Deb and Angeluh and Mykuuul just brighten up your day even more!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Oh gawd, they have dragged everyone back in haven’t they? Ohhhhhhhhh Andraiiiiiiii is going to get angry again. Coltee still looks like a woman

I'm here for Pole and that guy from South Africa

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, hula-la said:

Hi all! I only started watching a year ago, so some of these couples are new to me. I’m here for it, though!

You'll grow to hate/love the all as we all do. Check out the couples threads!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4