Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

OK, so what kind of fresh bullshit is this??

I tune in to Show, a newly popped bowl of popcorn and my giant bottle of malt liquor from Costco, fully expecting to see a  Christmas episode with all the town lined up to apologize to Chelsea for all the crappy things she's done and I see THIS???  What the hell?  Not even ONE scene of a child being emotionally manipulated, nor did we get to see ButtBiscuit's nostrils decorated with the usual greenery and Christmas lights.  

Not even Victor making someone cry, or Phyllis stutterbarking at Jack or Diane or Ashley or some stranger on the street...

They call this a Christmas episode??

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1

What the hell?? The description on my Thursday episode said Danny Romalatti returns. The description should have read “Butt Biscuit pimps out his son to his looney tunes con artist birth mom because that makes Butt Biscuit have a sense of purpose and that’s what Christmas is all about. Nick mentions his son like he actually spends time with him rather than with his brothers ex lover. Kyle and Summer get to Dee Dee so Boy Hair can have the christmas of his dreams. Jack. Daniel.” 
We get one glimpse of Danny Romalatti and then nothing? The Friday episode was Mariah and Tessa, with their hearts of gold helping a pregnant lady? I would rather have seen a Scrooge type of episode with Daniel. Tell us what’s really going on. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

That’s a nice winter outfit Abby is almost wearing. Every time she bends over it’s like she’s teasing Devon to peek at her peaks.  Abby Abby Abby, Chance has not lost sight of what family’s about. It’s you Abby cheating with Devon.  Carnal Knowledge, of a family member, is not what family is all about. 

Elena, get your shoes off the couch. Dirty shoes, for me, is a lot worse than love ick on the couch 🤪

Summer, it’s your mother more than Diane that puts you in a position to go against Kyle.  Kyle makes a lot less demands of you to be loyal to him while Copperhead makes a lot more demands, of Summer, to be loyal to her.  

Diane hiding, at the cabin, is a stupid idea. The Abbotts thinking that Stark would just leave town and forget about Diane was naïve at best. Fueled with $500k, Stark can stay in GC indefinitely waiting for Diane or a associate of his to let him know Diane is back in GC.  As with Victor, Jack thinks money can dissuade determined psychos. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Abby showing off her Tatas to visit Devon...that should be a big hint for Nate to figure out what happened.

It was nice that after years they finally mentioned Dry in attempt to bring Devon and Nate together. But I doubt it will last. Devon seems to hold a grudge.

What do y'all think is up with Ashley? Is she falling for Tucker? I am on the fence.

• Like 7
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Poor Chance doesn't have guy friends? I'm thinking Sharon is a weak substitute. Plus she's way thirsty and he's probably looking like an oasis to her.

Abby's top. 🙀🙀🙀 Forget cold shoulders, she's gonna have frozen shoulders. There's a polar vortex going on, and all the spray tan in the world won't protect her.

FFS, Nate, let it go. Stop trying to measure your sins against Devon's. You both have fallen short, New Testament-style.

Elena must've hit a great sale on suede booties. She had another pair on today.

Rocks for the snowman's eyes? I thought you were supposed to use lumps of coal. Or in a pinch, charcoal briquettes.

Summer has lost a noticeable amount of weight.

Well at least the writers bothered to explain why the Society sets could be used even though the restaurant is supposed to be closed for the holiday. Ashley had a key. How convenient.

Looking at those decorations in the Abbott manse was almost giving me sensory overload. Too much!

Maybe Abby and Elena should suggest a foursome with Devon and Nate. Both women have been with both men but they could mix things up, tee hee. The fellas aren't biologically related so, yee haw, giddyup! 😉😉😉

An actual mention of Dru! This is my shocked, stunned, and surprised face. Thank you, MWTs.

Wait, Ashley is working Tucker on Jack's behalf? Hmm, that won't last. Ashley never passes up an opportunity to help someone stab Jack in the back.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

OMG--Abby-- I was just waiting for a wardrobe malfunction. Could you be anymore come hither {ahem, come fuck me} withe top she was  {almost} wearing? It's nice that Sharon remembered Ray wasn't it?   No matter how miserable and lost Chance looks, he's always  HOT--amIrite ladies?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Lol@Summer telling Diane not to underestimate her again. What a knob.

Nate and Devon are both world champion grudge holders, it seems. I respect the commitment to a good grudge, but that could just be my feelings toward Buttbiscuit talking.

Today was a tad dull, tbh. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Lol@Summer telling Diane not to underestimate her again. What a knob.

Nate and Devon are both world champion grudge holders, it seems. I respect the commitment to a good grudge, but that could just be my feelings toward Buttbiscuit talking.

Today was a tad dull, tbh. 

It is mostly always dull. Ashley and Tucker always sparring and nothing ever happens. Diane always seems shady, Summer doesn’t trust her, Jack fakes being the tough guy and Kyle is pasty. And nothing ever happens. Nate and Devon playing word games. And nothing ever happens. Billy and Lily have the same conversation every day. Daniel seems shady but nothing happens. Stark is supposed to be a scary guy. But nothing ever happens. Nick and Sally, one of the worst couples ever conceived, are chemistry-free and gross. Almost everyone on the show seems in the same boat. I wish one little thing, just one, would happen to make us gasp for just a second because we didn’t see it coming. Maybe Sally isn’t pregnant but has a terrible illness. Wait, hasn’t that been done? 🤓

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ashley had a key. How convenient.

Ok. This set off my daily rant.

She had a key for 'emergencies'?! WTF is the emergency here?  Awwww, all the restaurants are closed.  BooHoo.  7Eleven isn't.  Go get a ptomaine hot dog you self entitled aholes.  And then they take out all the ingredients (far more than they could possibly need) so Ashley can play chemistry god with oil and vinegar.  I'm sure the chef coming in next day will be more than thrilled to see his menu plan and prepped food screwed up by these jerks.  And I know they didn't clean up the table after themselves or put away any of the food they pulled out (speaking of ptomaine.)  Guess I should have know the Entitlement Train was coming down the track when Tucker shows up with a bag of (unwanted) gifts.  Instead of coolly informing Tucker that they had nothing for him, Jack should have tossed the whole bag in the fireplace.

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wait, Ashley is working Tucker on Jack's behalf?

I loved the "trust me" comment.  Right, Ash, you're going to outsmart Tucker.  It's going so well.  He's several jumps ahead of you, sweetcakes, and he has no soul.  Guess she is just so confident that he's madly in love with her.  Ha!  It's a shame she's going to drag Jack into it.  Didn't she and coven already do enough damage in the Abbot manse?

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

And then they take out all the ingredients (far more than they could possibly need) so Ashley can play chemistry god with oil and vinegar.  I'm sure the chef coming in next day will be more than thrilled to see his menu plan and prepped food screwed up by these jerks.  And I know they didn't clean up the table after themselves or put away any of the food they pulled out (speaking of ptomaine.)

Yes! That whole business didn't sit right with me even though I think Show meant for it to be cute. I bet anything they just left the mess because neither of them ever has to clean up. Tucker lives in a hotel with maid service and the Abbotts have always had a housekeeper at home. At Jabot Ashley has worker bees to keep things tidy.

Plus, what about the wine they were drinking outside of business hours? Is that even legal or does Abby have unlabeled carafes stashed away somewhere? It was just ridiculous. (But at least they didn't have sex on one of the tables, thank goodness. 😏)

No matter how miserable and lost Chance looks, he's always  HOT

No lies ever detected on that statement.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 8
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Has no on ever told Tropicana Phyllis, or the show's stylists, that orange is not a favored hue for redheads? Throw in her straggler hair strands competing with the whole purpose of the neckline, and it would be hard to make this look worse. Loved it when she told Danny Jr. his success would be a shoo-in, that as her son he was "confident and powerful." She left out the part that being vindictive, devious, and delusional may be other genetic traits she's passed along.  Devon continues on as his insufferable self. Wittering on to Lily about Nate betraying his family, fresh on the heels of his breaking up Dominic's, by betraying Chance with Abby. I am so over Billy and Chelsea. Two cracked eggs trying to build a device to prevent cracked eggs? The irony. Wow, Grampire still rattling on about "loving" Adam. Just like one of his beloved chess pieces, he only wants him on board.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Granted, I haven't watched this show on a regular basis for years, but does Abby have brain damage?  Serious question.  I'm asking because, for the life of me, I don't understand why she would dump nice, hot Chance for that smug, razor head Devon. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Instead of having to see Copperhead’s over abundant cleavage, we are treated to seeing her bare shoulders. 

Who the hell is Nostrils to cast shade on anyone when he casts the biggest shadow of all.  Oh wait, I understated Nostrils. He’s a total eclipse of the sun. 

Me me me, why, in a conversation about what happened with Heather and Lucy, does Copperhead have to inject herself personally into the conversation. Copperhead, just support Daniel and STFU about anything else.  Danny has the right words of encouragement for Daniel.  

Excuse me Nostrils and Chelsea, isn’t that supposed to be Connor’s project?  So why are you going to build his project?  

They ignore Diane being duplicitous and deceitful?  Give me a break Copperhead, they have ignored your duplicity and deceitfulness 24/7/365.  

Lily upon hearing Copperhead is going to be part of Daniel’s team 🤢🤢🤮🤮.  

Victor has to be drunk on Tequila. He wants Adam to quite Jabot and come back to NE and work for Cruella, Nikki, and Banana Breath. Thanks but no thanks.  All of Adam hurdles were created by you Victor. Adam may have nothing, but with NE he would have less than nothing.  Not even his dignity. 

• Like 5
  • Love 12

Christine is following Phyllis on Instagram. That's unbelievable.

Divorces are fast in GC now. I remember when the couple breaking up had to be legally separated for several months before the divorce could be finalized.

Wonder where Lily thinks Billy is right now?

Phyllis: oh, Daniel, we all have our moments of jealousy. Like that one time I aimed a moving car at Christine. It was no big deal. She survived and we laugh about it now.
The World: bish pls. Actually, we laugh about how psycho you STILL are.

Danny kept looking at Phyllis like he can't imagine what he ever saw in her. Plenty of us are right there with ya, famous rock star.

5000 likes. 🙄 You didn't quite break the internet, Red.

Christine the big time lawyer lady was not about that rock 'n' roll groupie life, lol. Sorry, Danny.

AYFKMWTS? The award-winning primetime ABC sitcom, Abbott Elementary just did an entire episode on egg drop experiments. Those projects are for the kids to do, not their parents. Y&R out here looking a day late and a dollar short, again.

Of course Phyllis didn't mention to Danny and Daniel how she brought a convicted crminal to GC to kill Diane and put everyone around her in danger

I think Dominic's three parents need to come up with a more solid visitation schedule for him. He must be so confused at the way he never knows which of them he'll see on any given day or where he'll be sleeping.

Adam, it's not that he's blind, he just can't see. Victor will never be able to stand not having all his kids (and grandkids) drinking his bath water. Don't worry, things are going to be coming up roses for you real soon, say, nine months.😏

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Did Chance adopt Dominic? If not, he should move away from that situation as quick as he can. He doesn’t need to involve himself. Honestly, he never seemed that into the whole family scene. He could certainly start his own family if he wanted one.

• Like 12
  • Useful 4
2 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

AYFKMWTS? The award-winning primetime ABC sitcom, Abbott Elementary just did an entire episode on egg drop experiments. Those projects are for the kids to do, not their parents. Y&R out here looking a day late and dollar short, again.

I sat there with my mouth open because I couldn't believe they stole the egg drop story from Abbott Elementary.  Yeah, they stole it. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
31 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I sat there with my mouth open because I couldn't believe they stole the egg drop story from Abbott Elementary.  Yeah, they stole it. 

Egg drop experiments have been around forever. My children, who are in their 50’s now, did those in school. They generated a lot of fun and excitement and interest in science. Both of our children ended up going into scientific fields. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Egg drop experiments have been around forever. My children, who are in their 50’s now, did those in school. They generated a lot of fun and excitement and interest in science. Both of our children ended up going into scientific fields. 

Yes, I know they've been around a long time, but I think the timing is rather suspicious for Y&R to be bringing it up when it was recently shown on Abbott Elementary.  So, I think that Y&R stole the idea of having it on their show.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
39 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

AYFKMWTS? The award-winning primetime ABC sitcom, Abbott Elementary just did an entire episode on egg drop experiments. Those projects are for the kids to do, not their parents. Y&R out here looking a day late and dollar short, again.

You've got it all wrong! These are the parents that do their kids homework, write their reports and conduct their experiments then brag about how smart their kids are. They buy their way into colleges too.

What the fuck is wrong with the writers? They made a big deal about Connor and Chelsea coming to the Newman Christmas and then they never showed it. They blew a perfect opportunity for drama. 

Where was Paul as Christine daydreamed about Danny? I half expected an announcement that he died a year ago. That was pathetic. Christine sure was a cutie pie when she was younger.

Oh God, so Daniel admits he is a loser and came up with a loser game based on his daughters old video game. And Danny will write the musical score and somehow Phyllis will manage this clusterfuck. And Lily green lighted it all based on nothing. And it will be out in 3 months. 😂😂😂

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Yes, I know they've been around a long time, but I think the timing is rather suspicious for Y&R to be bringing it up when it was recently shown on Abbott Elementary.  So, I think that Y&R stole the idea of having it on their show.

Of course Y&R stole it. Abbott Elementary got a lot of accolades for that episode and have been killing it in general for two seasons, despite being up against Survivor on CBS.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

Christine sure was a cutie pie when she was younger.

I remember when she first appeared at Jabot modeling for her photographer uncle. I saw Michael Damian who plays Danny at a mall years ago. He said Lauralee Bell or Christine was naturally beautiful. Not to mention the boss the late Bill Bell's daughter. I like to be cynical now, but as a teen, I was totally caught up in their storyline. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Of course Y&R stole it. Abbott Elementary got a lot of accolades for that episode and have been killing it in general for two seasons, despite being up against Survivor on CBS.

Do the MWT's feel entitled to this storyline theft because the ABC show school is named after the great Abbott family of Genoa City? Just kidding.....!!

• LOL 14
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

Where was Paul as Christine daydreamed about Danny? I half expected an announcement that he died a year ago. That was pathetic. Christine sure was a cutie pie when she was younger.

I wondered the same thing about Paul.  That was all so strange.  Cricket and Danny have been on good terms for years and she's been married to Paul for a while, so why was she looking so forlorn and jealous?  It looked like she was at a cabin or ski lodge or something, although we haven't seen where they live in ages, so that could have been Paul's and her home. Will we be getting some explanation for Paul's absence anytime soon? And why are they allowed to use the actual Instagram name and image, unlike Faceplace and ViewClick?

I still don't understand why Jill has the final say about the IPO.  Devon's vote should have equal weight.   It was pretty funny when Phyllis noticed how clearly not enthused Lily was that Phyllis is now on the payroll.  This game is for kids?  I thought it was for confused adults looking for their path?    

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
11 hours ago, MollyB said:

She had a key for 'emergencies'?

What I noticed was that the restaurant doesn't seem to have an alarm system - because it's one thing to have a key to the place, but it's another to know the key code to de-activate the alarm.

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
  • Love 4

Danny..... Danny was never much more than a pretty face, about as bright as a refrigerator light bulb, but even he was smart enough to figure out that Phyllis was the human equivalent of a bag full of rabid raccoons.  Him playing nice with her today and telling her he'd kept Daniel away from her for too long was one Christmas miracle too far.  

The second was Chance not kicking Devon right in his Chancellor/Winters when he had the opportunity.

Neil and Katherine would have loved it.

3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Did Chance adopt Dominic? If not, he should move away from that situation as quick as he can. He doesn’t need to involve himself. Honestly, he never seemed that into the whole family scene. He could certainly start his own family if he wanted one.

Chance is the legal father, Devon started out as just the sperm donor.  They made up a legal agreement giving him access to the Dominator, but Chance remains his legal father.

If Show is going to steal from Abbott Elementary, maybe they could also steal how Abbott Elementary manages to be so good every damn week?  If they want to do a crossover, then perhaps they could have Mrs. Barbara Howard come over and just spend an hour kicking everybody's behinds?

giphy.gif

Forget the egg drop.  I see no reason why Connor can't drop ButtBiscuit head first and see if that noggin of his bursts open.  No damage will be done, no matter what.   And what a satisfying SPLAT that would be.

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Exhibit 1,067,329 (approximately) of why Victor is a pathetic excuse for a father.  If his much beloved kids and family aren't kissing his ass, they deserve to be yelled at and mocked.   Great family man.  

Wait, Abby/Devon getting teary eyed over what exactly?  The legal father spending time with his kid?  

Still, this really does make Chance vouching for Devon during the custody thing look like even more of a stupid blunder than it already was.  

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Oh God, so Daniel admits he is a loser and came up with a loser game based on his daughters old video game. And Danny will write the musical score and somehow Phyllis will manage this clusterfuck. And Lily green lighted it all based on nothing. And it will be out in 3 months. 😂😂😂

Well when you put it that way...🤣🤣🤣

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 11

The second was Chance not kicking Devon right in his Chancellor/Winters when he had the opportunity.

Yeah, it's odd to me the way they're not allowing Chance to confront Devon, not even just verbally. I get considering someone beneath your contempt, and I get Chance not wanting to get physically aggressive in front of the child. Also, maybe as a person in law enforcement he feels like he has to set a higher example. But the show needs to tell the audience that because IMO Chance is almost coming across like he's the one who should be ashamed, and he's scared of Devon. I don't like it.

Do the MWT's feel entitled to this storyline theft because the ABC show school is named after the great Abbott family of Genoa City? Just kidding.....!!

Heh, I would have mad respect for the MWTs if they leaned into that. The producers of Abbott Elementary already headed off erroneous assumptions by showing in the opening that the school is named for some fictitious guy named Willard R. Abbott. But we could have Jack and Traci going through an old family scrapbook and finding a photo of John Abbott visiting his cousin Willard over in Philadelphia. And then Jack and Traci both look straight into the camera as the scene ends. Do it, JG! Do it!

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, boes said:

Danny..... Danny was never much more than a pretty face, about as bright as a refrigerator light bulb, but even he was smart enough to figure out that Phyllis was the human equivalent of a bag full of rabid raccoons.  Him playing nice with her today and telling her he'd kept Daniel away from her for too long was one Christmas miracle too far.  

Neil and Katherine would have loved it.

Chance is the legal father, Devon started out as just the sperm donor.  They made up a legal agreement giving him access to the Dominator, but Chance remains his legal father.

If Show is going to steal from Abbott Elementary, maybe they could also steal how Abbott Elementary manages to be so good every damn week?  If they want to do a crossover, then perhaps they could have Mrs. Barbara Howard come over and just spend an hour kicking everybody's behinds?

giphy.gif

Forget the egg drop.  I see no reason why Connor can't drop ButtBiscuit head first and see if that noggin of his bursts open.  No damage will be done, no matter what.   And what a satisfying SPLAT that would be.

Thanks, I actually forgot that Chance was the legal dad. The way I remembered it was Chance was out of town and left Abby to the baby getting. But now that you mention it I do remember a lot of talk about the legality when Chance came home and Devon decided Dominic deserved the great Devon as his other daddy.

• Like 8
  • Useful 3
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Excuse me Nostrils and Chelsea, isn’t that supposed to be Connor’s project?  So why are you going to build his project?  

As a former teacher, this set me right off.  At least wait for him to be there to 'help'.  (And the nerve of Billy to assume a parental position with regard to homework assignments.  Fuck him.  Shouldn't he be attending to his own son's emotional wellbeing after finding out he has a brother?)  Also wondering where Connor was since it would be Holiday Break from school.  Not at the ranch, or with Dad or with Mom.  Hmmm, is he hidden away at Johnny's?  Instead of debating whether he should be at the ranch or the coffee house apartment over drinks with Grampire, go play with your son, Adam.

16 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Where was Paul as Christine daydreamed about Danny?

What the hell was that all about anyhow? And she's following Phylthy?  Dream on writers.  I'm calling it, paul's dead and Cricket and Danny are going to reunite.  Blerg.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2

What in the world was Chloe wearing - a steel breastplate? She is going to have to loosen it after eating the cinnamon bun the size of her head.

Hahahahaha, the Newman's pile on absent Adam like white on rice but then Victoria and Victor turn on Nick. What a shitty back biting family. But how funny was that? And suddenly Nick is thinking maybe Adam has a point and he should get more serious with Sally.  Hey marriage would be a good way to stick it to them since.....

Meanwhile Sally has morning sickness after smelling Chloe's head sized cinnamon bun. 

OMG does Nick really have the balls to cry to Adam about  Grampire wanting him to dump Sally? Is this his Neanderthal way of bonding?  Then he snears when Adam says he has come.to the wrong person. What a dick. Ohhh "I like her, I like her a lot" What a proclaimation. Now he's doubling down on being a dick.

Sally: I'm not feeling well

Nick: let me fuck it out of you

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I ask this about once a week? Did Lily and Billy break up and I missed it? I’m guessing he and Chelsea are going to fall into a passionate moment at any time. I sometimes fast forward their scenes. 

Not yet.  Show is dragging out their breakup like they do everything else.

• Like 12
  • Love 4
On 12/27/2022 at 1:32 PM, Julyolo said:

Has no on ever told Tropicana Phyllis, or the show's stylists, that orange is not a favored hue for redheads?

Not even remotely true. I’m a redhead and look great in orange. I’ve seen several other redheads in orange as well. A lot depends on your skin tone as well. I had no problem with the color of her dress, but the ‘style’ is another matter. It would have been better as a sleeveless sweater dress. That thick polyester hugged her in all the wrong places.

• Like 8
  • Useful 4

I really like the way Diane dresses. suitable and non-flashy, perfectly appropriate for her GE. appropriate FOR HER AGE., Phyllis, get thee to another producer who ill tone down the tacky dresses that always show skin and STAAAPPP flapping those arms like you were preparing to take off, find a good hairdresser and for the love of all thing chocolate, lose those those neon things you call teeth.

I feel so much better now!😫

• Like 6
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I really like the way Diane dresses. suitable and non-flashy, perfectly appropriate for her GE. appropriate FOR HER AGE., Phyllis, get thee to another producer who ill tone down the tacky dresses that always show skin and STAAAPPP flapping those arms like you were preparing to take off, find a good hairdresser and for the love of all thing chocolate, lose those those neon things you call teeth.

I feel so much better now!😫

I ditto your remarks times 100! Thank you!

• Like 11

Cruella being a little disingenuous are we. Chelsea chose to tell Johnny but you are the one to allow it. Chelsea didn’t take it upon only herself. 

Cruella and Banana Breath how can Adam change when you continue to treat him as an outsider and a second class citizen. Every time Adam is mentioned, Cruella and Banana Breath turn into green eyed monsters.  Banana Breath what opportunities has Victor given Adam that he’s not taken away in the blink of an eye. Adam was given NM, than Victor sold it to his precious daughter. Victor made Adam CEO for a hot minute than reinstalled his precious daughter once again. So Banana Breath put a banana in your mouth and STFU.  Cruella you need to stick a sandwich in your mouth and STFU. Didn’t you continue your relationship with Locke to prove a point?  The point was to prove your balls were bigger than Locke’s. 

Chloe to top off eating a sticky bun with your fingers is that your talking and chewing at the same time. Gross.  Just the sound of Chloe’s voice can make me nauseous. Chloe even chews like a chipmunk 🐿. 

What kind of 🐂💩 is this?  Copperhead head is going to lead a team of tech specialist?  What is she going to do is teach them to hack. Copperhead can’t teach them to code or even if they are on the right track and making progress. 

A contrite Copperhead is so obnoxious and putrid 🤢🤢🤮🤮.  Copperhead can’t comprehend that it’s all her fault because her compulsive obsession with Diane. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Poor Christian. His little ears must be burning constantly the way Nick keeps talking about him in his absence.

Miss Sally is going to have to curtail her outside dates in frigid, snowy weather. That won't be good for her little boarder. 😏

Diane's gone rogue again. Yawn.

How old is Victoria, 12? She was sure smirking like one when Nick got his verbal spanking from Victor about seeing Sally.

But damb, Nick wasn't having any of Darth Victor's shite today. TGVN is 0 for 2 on trying to corral his kids this week, ha ha.

Happy New Year, Phyllis! Summer still doesn't want you back at Marchetti and you got your face cracked into a billion pieces. Fcuk off with your crocodile tears and your widdle fee-fees.

Diane is meeting Jeremy at Society. ???? She better hope Phyllis doesn't double back.

Adam got a coffee at Crimson Lights and then went to Society for booze. He did that backwards, no?

Either Sally's never been pregnant before or she's been in denial. It didn't take busybody Chloe long to figure it out.

Nick was also looking like pouty pre-teen when Adam read him with surgical precision. Whatever, Nick. We all know it's just a matter of time before you're pulling paternity test shenanigans again.

Ugh, Victor has to be one of the worst parents in TV history. But daddy's princess Victoria laps it up with a silver spoon.

No way! Diane cannot be offering to let Jeremy take her debt to him out in trade. He certainly was leering at her like she was. Yeesh, even if she's working with "rejuvenated" lady parts, it can't be worth millions of dollars.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ugh, Victor has to be one of the worst parents in TV history. But daddy's princess Victoria laps it up with a silver spoon.

Ugh, I just remembered that her called her "my baby" today. There is something very icky about those two.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

What gets me about the character of Diane is that she always words things so that she looks like the innocent victim of circumstances (of her own making) beyond her control, like lamenting all the Christmas' she missed with Kyle, leaving out that she missed them because her way of getting out of the trouble she'd got herself into was to fake her own death, heedlessly leaving her son to suffer because of her lie - is there any redemption really for someone who would do that to their own child - and I can't help but be suspicious that Diane deciding to return to town and face JS is a set-up for her to surreptitiously get her hands on the cash Jack promised him, and to do it in a manner that gets him out of her hair.

• Like 5
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1