Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1. While watching the 11/3 episode, I couldn't help but wonder what direction the storylines would take if Kristoff St. John hadn't passed away and "Neil Winters" was still be a major character - I understand why the character was retired, I mean it's not like they could announce "The character of Neil Winters is now being played by," is it.

2. I wish, wish, wish that they would recast the characters of "Kyle" and "Summer" with actors who could bring some nuance and maturity to the roles, because Allison Lanier and Michael Mealor both come across to me as so juvenile that I find myself wondering how long they've had their driver's licenses - I mean I just can't take either one of them seriously as those characters, which just ruins for me any storyline that includes them.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

Uh oh, Jack was doing his trademark grimace while Phyllis went on her gloating rant about Diane. That's usually not a good sign and Phyllis should have known to STFU.

"On a break"? Nick is freaking delusional. There has to be something to take a break from, and he and Sally had nothing she can't get elsewhere. I can't with this doofus.

Seriously, Phyllis? Diane needs to leave town because she's been lying? If always telling the truth is the standard, you should've left GC years ago. Let's start with who you were trying to claim was Daniel's father. FOH.

ED looked fabulous today. I think they really lit her well in her scenes.

But ya are, Blanche Phyllis, ya are. You are the bad guy, or at least one of them. Stop trying act like your intentions were pure wrt Diane. Jack knows you better than anyone and he ain't buying it.

Someone should've explained to Summer how to pronounce "volatile." Yikes.

Is Ashley working Tucker by letting him think her old feelings for him may be resurfacing? That's a dangerous game. Her cooch is a "been there, done that" situation for Tucker so what's really in it for him?

Have to admit, it was kind of impressive the way Phyllis cornered Summer and made her take sides against Diane even though Kyle may feel differently. And Summer knows Phyllis has been lying to her for weeks. Has Mrs. Martinez been putting a bit of peanut butter in Summer's breakfast smoothie?

Phyllis, I don't know if you're an innately bad person but your duck lips are an innately bad mouth. Stop it. 😾

I'm thinking Summer might've just made the first move in ending her marriage. Kyle is likely to balk at being forced to choose between his mommy and his wife.

Oh no, what kind of fever-causing bug did Harrison bring back from Costa Rica? Grandma Dee Dee to the rescue!

Re next week's previews: Dear MWTs, I told you I didn't want to see Abby and Devon in an ill-fated romance. Were you not listening? That better be a dream sequence or there will be...pissed off Joi. 🤨

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

We all supposed to forget Phyllis suddenly taking an interest in Jack, lying to him and then using him like trash only when/because Diane came back?  At least, that's how method actor MS played it, anyway. 

What is it with the public shaming and *exile* fetish? For all the people who deserve to "leave town", Diane is like 12th on the list.  

And that's behind Summer and her grampire and pathetic mother, who "need to go" far sooner than Diane.  Bet Lola would have had your back on this, Kyle...moron.  

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, JNavarro said:

What is it with the public shaming and *exile* fetish? For all the people who deserve to "leave town", Diane is like 12th on the list.  

Besides, all anyone has to do is follow the trail of string cheese to discover where these "exiles" ended up.  Let me tell you, Dubuque, Iowa is getting purrrrrrrrrrty tired of cleaning up Wisconsin's trashy cheese trails.  Oh look, it's Phyllis and dear, departed Dr. Tim.....

giphy.gif

Those trash cans don't turn themselves over!

Edited by boes
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

If Summer and Kyle had any sense 🤓, they would oust both mothers from the company. Actually, I would be overjoyed if Phyllis was given her walking papers and Diane stayed. And now it looks like MS will be given lots of screen time with the return of her son. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 7
  • Love 3

And now it looks like MS will be given lots of screen time with the return of her son. 

I'm hoping Daniel brings Lucy so we can hear her call Phyllis "Grandma." Or she could follow Harrison's example and call Phyllis "Pee Pee."

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm hoping Daniel brings Lucy so we can hear her call Phyllis "Grandma." Or she could follow Harrison's example and call Phyllis "Pee Pee."

How about “Meemaw”…….

• LOL 13

Speaking of Daniel's return, I just read on another soap site that his ersatz daddy, Danny Romalotti, is coming back for a short run too. The show better bring up all the messy history between Danny and Phyllis and Christine because it definitely feeds into this notion Phyllis has that's she's a good person (compared to Diane, anyway). They can miss me with any references to Danny's cover of Rock On though. For me that would be a definite Kill Me Now situation.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Speaking of Daniel's return, I just read on another soap site that his ersatz daddy, Danny Romalotti, is coming back for a short run too. The show better bring up all the messy history between Danny and Phyllis and Christine because it definitely feeds into this notion Phyllis has that's she's a good person (compared to Diane, anyway). They can miss me with any references to Danny's cover of Rock On though. For me that would be a definite Kill Me Now situation.

I would rather see Danny serenade Christine with Rock On and that other love song he sang than see him interact with Grimace.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Yeah, I don't see how Summer can wonder if they will ever be able to trust Diane again when she just learned that Phyllis straight-up lied to her face over and over again for months.  As for the three questions Phyllis asked Nick, my answers would have been 1.) Yes, 2.) Yes, and 3.) Absofreakinglutely. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

It's hard to feel the appropriate level of disgust at the writers for having Billy being made to help his rapist through a mostly self-inflicted crisis, because in typical Buttbiscuit fashion he's being such a sanctimonious asshole, and it kinda makes me not care all that much. I knew him making sense & telling off Chelsea wouldn't last. And him expecting Lily to be okay with him plying savior to her is the cherry on top of the shit cake.

I get the importance of mental health SL but it's...Chelsea....The writers couldn't have picked a worse character for this(well maybe Phyllis or Victor). This is something TPTB pulled out of their ass because this character has pretty much always been willingly duplicitous. MCE is a capable enough actress to play a mentally disturbed woman with a conscious, but I don't think that's something Chelsea's character was ever supposed to be, until very recently. 

Summer is better when she's challenging her mother's crap, if Diane can't be trusted to act right then how can Phyllis? Summer even said herself that her mother will not stop going after Diane, so that sounds like a Phyllis problem right off the bat. How is she coming to the conclusion that Diane has to go, unless she's saying in a roundabout way her psycho mother is insufferable & unstoppable(short of murder) and it's easier to get rid of Diane than Phyllis. Which is true because the writers hate us so we have to endure Phyllis and her hypocritical bullshit. I almost laughed when she said that she hasn't done anything as bad as Diane. Yeah okay Phyllis.....😐

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Mariah  Carey was on a late night talk show the other night and she wore a tight black dress  with one shoulder cut out and 3-4 horizontal slits up the legs and I thought that is such a Y&R dress! I can totally see  Phyllis in that 

image.thumb.png.1ecdb500a22248387ba109802a2ff0bd.pngc

Edited by xls
added coment
  • LOL 11

Okay, I know it's not off the shoulder or anythin' Kutting edge, but still

giphy.gif

this really does fit Phyllis to a T nonetheless, right??

Plus, she really seems to like it.  I feel all warm and fuzzy inside........ like a really cool staph infection.....

c

'

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Oh, it's Dominic! And they're finally showing his hair.

The parents of the IRL bi-racial twins who portray Dom recently posted photos of the boys on social media and their blonde curly hair was evident. It made me wonder why Y&R was still continuing to be so coy about Dom's. Glad to see they've stopped.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 12
On 11/6/2022 at 3:51 PM, Chatty Cake said:

I would rather see Danny serenade Christine with Rock On and that other love song he sang than see him interact with Grimace.

I actually like Rock On. Joseph and The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat is my favourite musical of all time so I've always been a fan of Michael (and Donny Osmond).

Unpopular opinion but I don't find MS to be a bad actress at all, and I actually think JM is quite strong, he's had some beautiful scenes with both Sharon Case and Eric Braeden over the past few years particularly the scene where Victor admitted to Nick that he was a better father than Victor ever had been, I was very incredibly moved by that scene and that arc.

I always love it when Victor gives a little and when they allow or write for Victor/EB to show a softer side like when he admitted Adam to the institution and was crying while Adam called out for him, incredibly moving stuff...I digress.

Back to Nick and Phyllis and JM and MS acting skills, I used to ship them back in the day when the affair started it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen on a soap. I find MS's acting annoying these days but I can't say it's bad nor can I speak to whether it's the character or the actress because I've seen her in other things and had no problem.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Oh FFS, Lauren, shut yer trap about Diane. And WTAF are you wearing? That snakeskin pattern looks a little too much like your natural skin tone. Hmm.

Gee Phyllis, "calculating and deceitful women"? Such as YOU? It's amazing Phyllis has never developed an alcohol or drug problem because she has an obsessive personality. Diane is like crack for her.

Isn't Dom a bit old to be still hanging out in a playpen? I thought he was walking now. 🤔

Summer copping that nasty attitude with Diane was uncalled for, IMO. I wish Diane would snap back at her, just once, but that would probably escalate things with Phyllis and Nikki.

Diane wants to remarry Jack? Ehh, I don't know if that's necessarily the case and Phyllis has no actual evidence. But in her psycho mind her assumptions = facts.

Lol, Lauren bringing the real "bish, you cray" talk to Phyllis. Too bad it all goes in one ear and out the other. Phyllis has staked out the victim position and she's determined to stay there.

Just noticed the boa feathers on Abby's sleeves. Why would anyone handling a toddler wear such a thing?

Chance deliberately stayed out all night instead of going home to his family. Whoa, that's serious.

Geez, Diane, take a break. You stay pressuring Kyle and Jack to forgive you even when you know they have other things to deal with. It's exhausting.

Yeah Abby, there's a wall between you and Chance: it's your criminal enterprise of a family, the Newmans. Chance is a straight arrow and when he married you he didn't know he'd also signed up to be one of Victor's henchmen.

EB's been reduced to delivering exposition. He laid out Tucker's storyline today like Victor has a crystal ball, ha ha. Sorry, MWTs, us Preverts had most of that stuff figured out weeks ago.

NO NO NO NO NO! Do not want! Oh wait, Hilary's back? And she's about to catch Devon with his tongue down Abby's throat? Alrighty then. Let's go! 🥳

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5

Abby? You have the dishiest husband on the planet and yet you whine and cry and complain that he’s not home enough? When he is home, how do you spend your time with him? As a woman who has been married to a cop/detective for many, many years, I cannot understand your attitude. If you cannot cope, move out.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11

Sorry Lauren, if your trying to look younger with your new hair do and color, you failed. 

Rodan Rodan Rodan, put a sock in it. There is nobody more calculating and deceitful than you but good men have protected you in the past. 

I truly believe that Diane is not faking her love for Kyle and most definitely Harrison. I also believe that Summer is faking her love  for Harrison. Even though Summer 2.0 had changed on the outside, her inside has not changed. I see the same heartless bitch when she does not get her own way.  It’s in her DNA. 

Abby Abby Abby, your concept of marriage is absolutely delusional for most people. Abby wants Chance 2.0 to put her and Bowie first.  Chance 2.0 has a job he really likes and by providing for his wife and child putting them first. Should Chance 2.0 stay at home, watching soap operas all day or cartoons with Bowie and wait for Abby to get back from Society?  So Devon, ever the opportunist, shows no support for Abby’s marriage and to top it all kisses Abby. Abby, takes this opportunity to quiet her woes by kissing Devon as she quieted her woes by “kissing” Summer’s husband, Austin. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Oh FFS, Lauren, shut yer trap about Diane. And WTAF are you wearing? That snakeskin pattern looks a little too much like your natural skin tone. Hmm.

Gee Phyllis, "calculating and deceitful women"? Such as YOU? It's amazing Phyllis has never developed an alcohol or drug problem because she has an obsessive personality. Diane is like crack for her.

Isn't Dom a bit old to be still hanging out in a playpen? I thought he was walking now. 🤔

Summer copping that nasty attitude with Diane was uncalled for, IMO. I wish Diane would snap back at her, just once, but that would probably escalate things with Phyllis and Nikki.

Diane wants to remarry Jack? Ehh, I don't know if that's necessarily the case and Phyllis has no actual evidence. But in her psycho mind her assumptions = facts.

Lol, Lauren bringing the real "bish, you cray" talk to Phyllis. Too bad it all goes in one ear and out the other. Phyllis has staked out the victim position and she's determined to stay there.

Just noticed the boa feathers on Abby's sleeves. Why would anyone handling a toddler wear such a thing?

Chance deliberately stayed out all night instead of going home to his family. Whoa, that's serious.

Geez, Diane, take a break. You stay pressuring Kyle and Jack to forgive you even when you know they have other things to deal with. It's exhausting.

Yeah Abby, there's a wall between you and Chance: it's your criminal enterprise of a family, the Newmans. Chance is a straight arrow and when he married you he didn't know he'd also signed up to be one of Victor's henchmen.

EB's been reduced to delivering exposition. He laid out Tucker's storyline today like Victor has a crystal ball, ha ha. Sorry, MWTs, us Preverts had most of that stuff figured out weeks ago.

NO NO NO NO NO! Do not want! Oh wait, Hilary's back? And she's about to catch Devon with his tongue down Abby's throat? Alrighty then. Let's go! 🥳

Tomorrow’s episode is on YouTube.

Spoiler

It’s more than just kissing.  Plus both of their significant others catch them!

• Mind Blown 7
  • LOL 3

I'm struggling to remember what is Lauren's problem with Diane.  Does it go back to when she and Paul were married and Diane was with Andy?   I did like the analogy she gave to Phyllis, though.  Victor told Nikki to get over it, too!  Really, there are people I'm not too fond of in my town, yet I find it remarkably easy to avoid them.  However, we do have more than one coffee house and restaurant here.

Little cutie Dominic was mesmerized by something off stage.  He couldn't stop staring into the camera!   

How does Tucker expect to get control of Jabot if it's privately held?  Did Jack overleverage the company with the Marchetti purchase?  If they lose Jabot for that reason, it will be all Summer's fault!  (But she'll probably blame Sally somehow...)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh God, do we really have to have Loser Oldman involved in Tucker's story now? Dude ruins everything he touches, since we know how every one of his stories is contractually obligated to end.  

Can we just have him isolated to like, 8 minute completely  solo vignettes, if he simply must have these gauche chess games/boxing training/"power moves" on permanent display?

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, mariah23 said:

Tomorrow’s episode is on YouTube.

Hide contents

It’s more than just kissing.  Plus both of their significant others catch them!

That can only mean that Devon continues to gossip about Chance while Abby massages Devon's seductively rubbable and shined-to-a-ButtBiscuit-brilliance 8-Ball of Brainiac bullshittery otherwise known as his noggin when Hillary walks in dressed all in white while Chance rappels down through the ceiling to witness Le Greate Betrayal.

Devon and Abby have less chemistry than Victor and his bathroom to the right of his chess table.

Baby Dominic was looking around for a way OUT.

Edited by boes
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 19

Phyllis and Nikki, two historically serial liars, getting all worked up about Diane lying, is the height of hypocrisy.  The person Diane hurt the most by her faking her death was Kyle.  He has forgiven Diane, so Nikki and Phyllis should shut their mouths and mind their own business. Wouldn’t be a soap if they did that though.🙂

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2

The nuzzling of the breasteses was a bit too much for me.

I was screaming at the tv when Amanda and Nate were talking. I thought shed never open the door. Double bonus points for Amanda and Chance walking in on them and thank God they weren't dressed yet,lol. 

Abby: 😱

I only wish Nate had walked in on them too.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Abby and Devon--two of the lamest people on earth--had me cracking up rolling around and trying to look sexy.

I laughed and laughed and laughed right out loud when those two started humping. I mean, "Devon" with HRH, The Princess Abby, is just too, too hilarious , and how will Her Royal Highness explain it to Chance, that he hadn't been kneeling at her feet in adoration, so she hooked-up with someone who paid attention to her - and what will be Devon's excuse to Amanda, that he's been having a tough time at work and she wasn't around, so he took whatever was offered?

1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

The wall, the stairs, the floor. Everywhere but the bed. I guess the kitchen sink is next.

I kept wondering where Dominic was while all the shenanigans were going on - If he was supposed to be napping,  wouldn't the screams of ecstacy coming from the living room have woken him up?

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 10

Given previous reports that Mishael Morgan will be leaving Y&R, was today's return of her as Amanda Sinclair just part of putting an end to the Amanda/Devon storyline - and how will that storyline end, will Amanda be killed off, or will she simply leave Genoa City?

• Sad 1
  • Useful 7
39 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

will Amanda be killed off, or will she simply leave Genoa City?

Maybe she will die of heart failure after walking in on that. And Chance will have a whole new PTSD episode.

• LOL 15
7 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Does it bother anyone else that the baby is nearby when this cheating is taking place?  

Yes!  Was he propped up in his sit n see? They were all over the place. Speaking of, I clicked yesterday’s episode off before finishing it and was shocked to see them getting it on during todays episode. Wow. Weeks of the shrews, some bare shouldered, some not,  complaining about Diane and then boom, Abby’s committing adultery. 
Also Jill comes in and nobody’s at their post except Esther and Lily. I felt like Jill was talking to Billy’s teacher. “ I thought making him hall monitor would give him some responsibility needed to grow up.”  Someone needs to tell him you can  have a job and still visit Chelsea. He’s over the top involving himself. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

All white clothing in November is interesting to me. Too late for summer and too early for "winter white." Amanda makes it work I guess.

Lily, giirrrll, you don't even know. Right about now your co-CEO is deep in his baby mama, pretty much wrecking both their lives for some cheap and dirty.

Jill's back! Yay!

Looks like Chelsea pulled out one of her old velour tracksuits from the last time she was in the loony bin. Bet they bring back memories like an old comfy blanket. 😐

So Lily still hadn't told Jill about Billy's having flown the C-W coop. Hmm.

They really are trying to get MCE a Daytime Emmy, huh? Now we'll have to watch her emote her way through Chelsea's therapy sessions too. Sigh.

Why is Victoria continuing to relitigate what happened with Chelsea and Johnny? Wait until she finds out what a dire turn Chelsea's life has taken, and Billy's involvement in it.

You'd think Dr. Malone would be wary of letting Billy visit Chelsea. Surely she can see that Billy's kind of a problem himself. Chelsea needs to concentrate on getting better versus living up to Billy's self-serving expectations.

Snitches get stitches, Louise. 😏 Wow, Abby and Chance must pay their nanny quite well if she can afford to eat at Society. Maybe she gets an employee discount, tee hee.

Nate, shut all the way up. You are not a psychiatrist and you don't know whether Devon actually has issues from trying to live up to Neil's memory. It's become a convenient theory you use to try to divert blame for what you did.

Was Jill telling Lily she should break up with Billy? Dang, Jill. Way to stab your son in the back.

Chance and Amanda walking in on Abby and Devon clearly basking in the half-nekkid afterglow. Cold busted! 😈😈😈😈 (And ugh, that room must've reeked with a certain unmistakable odor when the surprise guests arrived. I hope Chance makes an "ew" face.)

wouldn't the screams of ecstacy coming from the living room have woken him up?

Screams? Ecstacy? With those two? Ehh, I feel like that would be a generous assumption. 😉

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5

Color me surprised that Chance and Amanda actually walked in on their significant others. I was sure they’d be fully dressed and playing with Dominic by the time Amanda and Nate finished talking. But damn, Abby didn’t look even remotely guilty or embarrassed. And she can miss me with the whole ‘it feels so good to be seen and understood’ BS. I hope Chance immediately files for divorce and throws her sorry ass out of the mansion. I’m not sure he has any legal claim to Dominic, but just let the kid go stay with the cheaters. chance can easily find another woman who will actually appreciate him.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
56 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Chance and Amanda walking in on Abby and Devon clearly basking in the half-nekkid afterglow. Cold busted! 😈😈😈😈 (And ugh, that room must've reeked with a certain unmistakable odor when the surprise guests arrived. I hope Chance makes an "ew" face.)

😉

Make that an emergency call to  Stanley Steemer deep rug cleaner along with an immediate trip to Costco for the industrial-sized two pack of Febreze, preferably "Mountain Fresh" scent.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1

Give me a break!!  Are you kidding me?  Devon and Abby 🥶🥶🥶🥶. Their kissing looks more like they are fighting for a piece of gum.  Abby’s passion looks more like she’s trying to hold in a fart.  As for Devon, he looked like he really enjoyed himself.  Devon was into the scene because finally got his chance, after years of quiet lust, to swap spit, with Abby, and nuzzle her ample breasts.  I’m not sure if Devon was even acting. 

To explain what is going on:  Amanda and Chance 2.0, it’s not what it looks like.  There was a strong wind in the penthouse and it blew off all our clothes. Abby hit her head and I was giving her mouth to mouth to resuscitate her 😇

As I though, Cruella’s panties are in a bunch about Johnny and Connor bonding over the Chelsea situation.  Cruella actually doesn’t want Johnny to love anyone but her. 

I get the PSA on suicide, with Chelsea, but do the monkeys with a keyboard have to give Chelsea more airtime?  I would find a PSA with Mariah and Tessa adopting a child a lot more interesting and much better acted. 

What is the point of giving Natey Nate Nate another tongue lashing this time by Amanda. Amanda, you are a little late to the party.  Amanda, that dress is awful. Way way too tight. 

Yes Nostrils, it is more important to see Chelsea than to talk to Johnny.  Nostrils priorities have always been one of his strong points 😜 (not). 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Lily, giirrrll, you don't even know. Right about now your co-CEO is deep in his baby mama, pretty much wrecking both their lives for some cheap and dirty.

I'm dead!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Devon was into the scene because finally got his chance, after years of quiet lust, to swap spit, with Abby, and nuzzle her ample breasts.  I’m not sure if Devon was even acting. 

Yes, I am quite sure the actor wanted to do retakes to perfect the scene. I was actually shocked to see the belly kissing and the breast nuzzling. Maybe its because sex scenes are so rare on this show lately.

I'm surprised y'all even were able to concentrate on the other scenes today. All I could do the entire show was shout at Amanda to go into the penthouse.

• LOL 13
11 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Does it bother anyone else that the baby is nearby when this cheating is taking place?  

Yes it bothered me as much as when Dan let his dog watch him make love to the bunny boiler in "Fatal Attraction." Now that Abby and Devon have each literally "screwed the pooch," I am moving on to scrutinize the feasibility of Chelsea being a valid candidate for psychotherapy. IMO, she crossed over from being a "con" sociopath to a full blown psychopath with the acts of raping Billy, and poisoning Rey. The only things psychopaths ever really get out of therapy is time to regroup in a socially sanctioned setting, and how to mimic the behaviors the therapist suggests and models for them. Even her suicide attempt revealed that she was impulsive enough in her quest to "stop HER pain," that  any considerations by her of long-term impact on Connor and Johnny was non-existent, or took second place to her needs. Sorry, but I am side-eyeing the attempt for a Chelsea redemption arc by any means.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5