Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I only catch the last 1/2 hr or less of the show these days. It seems like this new Johnny is only on in the first 1/2 hr so I have yet to see him. Based on everything I've read here I'm looking forward to seeing him. I don't really care to see children on soaps in general. There was a great one on B&B, a real darling, but he just left the show and the replacement just doesn't measure up. Fortunately, on that show he'll be forgotten soon enough.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 10/6/2022 at 7:32 PM, SweePea59 said:

I don't know if Nick adopted Christian, though.

I checked back on that and it appears that Adam did sue Nick for custody of Christian, but Nick won.

• Like 1
  • Useful 6
2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I only catch the last 1/2 hr or less of the show these days. It seems like this new Johnny is only on in the first 1/2 hr so I have yet to see him. Based on everything I've read here I'm looking forward to seeing him. I don't really care to see children on soaps in general. There was a great one on B&B, a real darling, but he just left the show and the replacement just doesn't measure up. Fortunately, on that show he'll be forgotten soon enough.

Best baby ever was toddler Fenmore. You could tell CLB and TB were smitten with his natural personality. He was oblivious to being an acting toddler and just did the cutest things that in turn made Michael and Lauren seem like real parents in their reactions because they reacted to the toddler, not the actor. 
I also think SM as Diane responds to Harrison in a more natural way than all the other actors. Her “come sit” was done is a completely reassuring way. 
Victoria was the best dressed at that vow renewal. I loved her dress and it was perfect for her. I hate that they dress Tracey from Ross Dress For Less. She always looks so frumpy and there is no need for it. I liked Summer’s wedding dress and her hair/accessories. It was appreciated by me that they did an Abbott Mansion backyard setting. I am beyond sick of that weird ass Katherine park. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Johnny was great. Chelsea needed put in her place. I’m still surprised that Victoria allowed this reveal to happen. Billy has bad judgment but Victoria should have known better. Now Johnny has this creepy stalker following him.

• Like 3
  • Love 12
18 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

The child actor you referred to is coming back to B&B!  Great news!

This older version of Johnny is such a natural!  Loved him calling a spade a spade!

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

The child actor you referred to is coming back to B&B!  Great news!

This older version of Johnny is such a natural!  Loved him calling a spade a spade!

Foghorn, is this really true ? 
It would be fantastic because he was the best child actor I have ever seen

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

Foghorn, is this really true ? 
It would be fantastic because he was the best child actor I have ever seen

It is true. Possibly as early as tomorrow. I’m happy. The other kid, Django Ferri, was fine but I really love Henry Joseph Samiri. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8

I have to wonder how boring this show has become when we start discussing the acting talents of the children/ young adults. And it is more compelling than anything else on our screen. 🤓

Edited by Kemper
Spelling error
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
On 10/8/2022 at 12:40 PM, stewedsquash said:

Catching up and wondering if a red herring or a plot setup. Both sets of parents, Billy/ Victoria Adam/Chelsea, bring up online gaming for their respective kids. Is this plot going to have Chelsea become an online gamer to hoodwink Johnny? 
I am not digging that at all and hope just a red herring.

I hadn't noticed this, but I think you may be onto something. Multiple mentions of online gaming is not a coincidence, along with Chelsea's increasingly weird behavior.

On 10/8/2022 at 7:21 PM, SweePea59 said:

Wish granted!

https://michaelfairmantv.com/henry-joseph-samiri-returns-to-the-bold-and-the-beautiful/2022/10/08/

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Kemper said:

I have to wonder how boring this show has become when we start discussing the acting talents of the children/ young adults. And it is more compelling than anything else on our screen. 🤓

I confess to nodding off during today's episode. Why is Nikki wearing out her resting bitch face on Tucker? The usual overacting of Michelle Stafford only highlights the superior acting skills of the woman playing Diane. The show's hairstylist binging on hair extensions of varying hues on Victoria and Phyllis, practicing for Halloween? Ashley's hair looked rachet as well. Lily confronting Billy's ennui for his COO job, not the best move before the company goes IPO. Auntie Jack overemoting to Ashley about Tucker was gratuitous. Started the show with Tucker and Nikki, woke up to Tucker and Ashley. He doesn't look like a heavy-hitting mogul to me, more like my pool guy, or a boy toy alcoholic working the jet ski kiosk on South Beach. IMO he lacks gravitas when speaking, no implied physical threat, and just way too young when paired next to the grande dames of Y&R. And his relationship to Devon looks more like brother than father age-wise.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 8

Heh, Audra's boobs enter a room at least 5 minutes before the rest of her does.

Lol, Nikki the Newman Family Enforcer was in full effect with Tucker: "Yeah, we killed Ashland Locke, and took all his money too. You best be careful we don't have to do the same to you." Tucker wasn't much fazed though.

Not only can I not see Audra and Noah as a couple, her still carrying a torch for him seems bloody unlikely to me. What would they ever have had in common besides being American expats in London? Huge misstep with this turn of events, MWTs.

Now they're going to put a rush on the C-W IPO. Oh come on. 🙄 And don't they need to run that idea by Jill first since in some ways it's increasing the risk?

Ashley, while you're out here acting so offended by Tucker's return, did you forget that when you first got with him you were cheating on Neil Winters, your boyfriend at the time? The way you get 'em is the way you lose 'em, sweetie.

Nikki accusing people of being malicious, morally flexible, and apt to do shady things. Girl, bye. Apparently you've never looked in a mirror. Or at your husband and children.

Sorry, Elena, but the only thing I want to hear from you is the 4-1-1 you need to be giving Lily and Devon. They're your employers and you owe them a solid for getting you out from under NE/NM.

Ashley still has Tucker's phone number after all this time. Interesting.

Phyllis told Jack she always hangs onto the hope that forgiveness is possible. Riiiight. Except if your name is DIANE! Shut up, Phyllis. 🤬

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 12

Did Lily really ask Billy something like what would take for him to “find his bliss” when he was whining about not feeling fulfilled by is position of COO? Of course he said he didn’t know.  Someone should tell him that for most people that work is work, not fun. He obviously doesn’t know that because his wealth and privilege have allowed him to shirk his duty and quit every job that has been handed to him as soon as he stops finding it enjoyable.

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

What charm school did Nikki graduate from to become an elitist bitch?  Nikki’s nose is so far up in the air it’s a wonder why she doesn’t need an oxygen mask. 

Olive and Natey Nate Nate meeting in public is not at all obvious that nobody else can see them together or hear their conversation. Even Chancellor Park has a cone of silence. 

Once again Rodan is lying to Sumner 2.0 by constantly engaging Diane in another passive aggressive conversation.  

Vintage Bentley my ass. That’s a Bentley Mulsanne circa 2015.  The monkeys with a keyboard are to lazy to google a picture of an actual vintage Bentley?  

Blare the Trumpets, Tucker selling off some of his companies can only mean that he’s up to something.  Only in the minds of people who are up to something themselves. 

The more I see Tucker the more I like him. Yes Tucker, respectable is a subjective term.  Not only that but respectable is ones perspective. 

No, the plan should not be to go faster, the plan is to make sure you are better protected by making sure you only release less than 49% of the stock. That way, even with Natey Nate Nate selling whatever interest to Olive, 51% of the stock could not be obtained. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8

OK, so I just came across a somewhat bizarre week old rumor on youtube, though it's not as bizarre as the 3-week old one saying that maybe it will turn out that Keemo isn't really dead and that he will return to GC and expose the woman claiming to be his daughter as being a fake, that Audra Charles might be the daughter of Tucker McCall and that father and daughter might actually be plotting to bring down Chanceloor/Winters and Newman Enterprises.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, Kemper said:

Also what in the name of all that's holy is on top of Billy's head. He looks like Bob's Big Boy

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Huh?  Isn't the reason Billy is stressed/distracted far more likely to be that his son's being threatened by a lunatic?  I was surprised that wasn't Lily's first assumption given that she knows most of what's going on.  No thanks on another round of the (millionaire) Puer Aeternus existential wangst.  

Huge Auntie Jack vibes on freaking out over Tucker/Ashley- seriously who cares?-although I think that was just being used to shoehorn in something with him and Phyllis.

TSJ does seem too young (or at least youthful) to be hanging around with Ashley/Nikki, but given the performance of certain *other* actors on this show, youthful might not be so bad.  Based on how he was acting the first day, I REALLY thought it was going to be a retread of Victor/Todd from OLTL, but he's mostly gotten out of that so I can see him as Tucker, and I'm liking it so far.  

Pretty sure Audra's actress is either not a native English speaker and/or was heavily Spanish influenced, so I'm good with her speech pattern given that.  

• Like 2
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Why is Nikki wearing out her resting bitch face on Tucker? 

And why is she pretending to be Margaret Dumont?

I wish Harpo would honk a horn up her dress.

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nikki accusing people of being malicious, morally flexible, and apt to do shady things. Girl, bye. Apparently you've never looked in a mirror. Or at your husband and children.

Did Nikki's mother never tell her that if she keeps making that face, it'll stay like that?

Her pursed lips and disapproving glance has all the appeal of an overdose of prunes and X-lax.  I guess Victor's "Baby" needs to be changed.

How I hope she and Phyllis are both shipped off to the Irritable Bowel Clinic in Baraboo.

They're both irritating the HELL out of mine.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 9

Pretty sure Audra's actress is either not a native English speaker and/or was heavily Spanish influenced, so I'm good with her speech pattern given that.  

Hmm. I haven't been picking up a Spanish accent but there's something quite deliberate about the way she pronounces her words and for some reason it annoys me. PB does the same thing in his portrayal of Jack but the audience knows that's part of Jack's characterization, at least as PB has long interpreted it.

Maybe the show should have the actress do some press to explain if the way she speaks is due to her cultural background or if it's an attribute of the character. Clueless me is still wondering why Audra doesn't have a British accent since I was under the impression Noah's girlfriend was a London local.

Puer Aeternus

Whoo, I love learning more new words. This has to be one of the most literate forums on the Primetimer site.

Looks like he's using Just For Men.

Nah, I think it's just Kiwi basic black shoe polish. 😼

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

there's something quite deliberate about the way she pronounces her word

Zuleyka Silver's speech mannerisms are probably due to her having been born and raised in Tiajuana, so Spanish is her first language.

. . . and Zuleyka has appeared 7 times in skits on the Jimmy Kimmel Show as "Mrs. Guillermo"

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Oh wow, I think ED may have had one procedure too many on her face. She's starting to get the pulled-back look around her eyes.

Must be nice to be able to leave work whenever you want to go do some aging mean girl yammering.

Summer was dressed for winter already. Huh. Meanwhile, her mommy doesn't ever seem to leave home without bare arms or shoulders--or both--regardless of the season.

Michael Baldwin back and looking like a straight up zaddy. Looks like he got rid of the ponytail. 🥳

IMO Kyle is a jerk. He expects his mommy to prove gossip told to him by her archenemy is wrong? Way to be supportive, you ungrateful brat.

Lol, did Nikki teleport over to Crimson Lights or did it take Audra that long to get her coffee? Had to laugh at Nikki using her sex kitten voice with Audra. She usually saves that ish for Victor.

Jack said watching Kyle, Summer, and Harrison grow as a little family gives him hope for the future. And I there I was, having just been debating with  myself: who's a worse dresser, Summer Newman or Hope Logan, the designer of the Hope for the Future fashion line? (Also known as Tragic Clothes No Sane Woman Would be Caught Dead In.) 😼

Whee, Audra dead eye staring at Nikki like, "You think you're slick, Miss Ma'am, but you are getting way too up in my business for this to be a grandma's innocent curiosity. Buh bye."

Either Tucker is a good actor or he really was showing his vulnerability to Ashley. I thought he truly looked remorseful and in pain. I can understand Ashley not buying it though.

FFS, Phyllis probably thinks the moon landing was faked and the earth is flat. She's a freaking conspiracy theory loon. Ashley seemed to be biting her tongue while listening to Phyllis rant at the three witches' tête-á-tête.

Audra in Tucker's hotel suite. Okay. So is she merely his investment partner, or as the spumors are saying, actually his daughter? 🤔

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • Love 13

The large martini like glasses on the bar at Society that supposedly hold fruit and olives is bothering me. They would attract fruit flies and would not be chilled enough to put in any drinks. This is what I was thinking while Nikki talked to Audra. 

• LOL 12

I truly do despise this character of Phyllis. Also she needs to stop wearing sleeveless dresses. She has developed the dreaded swinging, fat underarms. Wear some sleeves, honey. You are not the desired young woman you used to be.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

The large martini like glasses on the bar at Society that supposedly hold fruit and olives is bothering me. They would attract fruit flies and would not be chilled enough to put in any drinks. This is what I was thinking while Nikki talked to Audra. 

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Nikki swallowed one of those flies in mid-rant?

It wouldn't matter to  Phyllis, they're her main source of protein.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Look at Victor, Making Attorneys Get Attorneys.  At least he pays them...I think.  How funny that he doesn't want Tucker to rob Victoria of her underhanded victory. 

The first time Tucker took control of Chancellor, he did it to spite Katherine.  I can't see him doing that to Devon, considering how long it took for them to have a civil relationship.       

We still haven't learned who hacked Diane's computer and planted that file.  Was @boes right about Ashley doing it, or are we supposed to forget it ever happened?

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Audra looks way too old for Noah, by at least 10 years.  And those life threatening boobs DO  enter a room at least 5 minutes before the rest of her does.  But she’s an interesting foil for Nikki.  A fight to the finish between those two could be fun. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Zuleyka Silver's speech mannerisms are probably due to her having been born and raised in Tiajuana, so Spanish is her first language.

Her lips and top teeth have also been augmented compared to images from a few years ago. They take time to get used to.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Nothing against ED, but it feels like Ashley always has to be desired and chased after by every man and basically "win" all the time.  She isn't so impressive as to have had such a boy toy following.

Phyllis's intuition sucks, what is she talking about?  Unless she's just projecting about how absolutely no one should trust or want to be around her.  

Victor "doesn't give a damn what people say about him".  Lol, good one.  That's literally all he thinks about 🤡

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, JNavarro said:

Nothing against ED, but it feels like Ashley always has to be desired and chased after by every man and basically "win" all the time.  She isn't so impressive as to have had such a boy toy following.

Well she is a Beauty...

Where da fuck is this show going right now?!?

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

I don't have a lot to add to the commentary about today's show, but I do know that if anyone in Wisconsin cheese territory, or the surrounding tri-state area was walking around in Nikki's wing flap Queen of the Flying Monkeys blood red outfit, she'd have been 5150'd faster you can eat a piece of string cheese.

I'm not saying she looks bad or anything, just that the outfit would presage to the townfolk that an invasion by the Real Housewives of Planet Mars was underway.  Especially since it's beyond obvious that Phyllis was sent as an advance guard years and years ago.

giphy.gif

They're here for the IPO.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, gingerella said:

Well she is a Beauty...

Where da fuck is this show going right now?!?

It’s headed to sunny, beautiful Off the Rails. JG will be your conductor. Any promising destinations will be strictly avoided in favor of tragically disappointing detours. Shit sandwiches will be served in the dining car at 12:30 p.m. (est) every weekday. BTW, that’s not a tunnel you’re hurtling through; it’s Buttbiscuit’s Nostrils, the most tedious shortcut either side of the Mississippi.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

It’s headed to sunny, beautiful Off the Rails. JG will be your conductor. Any promising destinations will be strictly avoided in favor of tragically disappointing detours. Shit sandwiches will be served in the dining car at 12:30 p.m. (est) every weekday. BTW, that’s not a tunnel you’re hurtling through; it’s Buttbiscuit’s Nostrils, the most tedious shortcut either side of the Mississippi.

See, this is better than the show!

• Applause 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, gingerella said:
7 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

See, this is better than the show!

Miles and miles and MILES better!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

Am I nuts? Why is everyone talking like Nate and Victoria's "arrangement" is just a bad idea?

Isn't it actually illegal?

Nick seems to be the closest in talking some common sense here (that alone scares me, lol!)

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Am I nuts? Why is everyone talking like Nate and Victoria's "arrangement" is just a bad idea?

Isn't it actually illegal?

Nick seems to be the closest in talking some common sense here (that alone scares me, lol!)

This is weird-responding to my own post. But I've had a rethink on what I said earlier.

I'm realizing that Elena is the only person other than the Newmans who knows about this. Victoria could get in trouble, but Nate could REALLY get in trouble. Since Elena is the only voice outside of Nate's own head, it would be nice to hear her say it out loud.

But now she's leaving town, (really? Is the actress out?) so nevermind... I guess Nate's on his own.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Ok, this is a bad sign for show that both the actresses playing Elena and Amanda have departed. They were talented (tho Elena was underutilized IMO) and gave nuanced character portrayals. I will miss them. I feel zero implied threat on any level from Audra. As to the proposed Chancellor takeover, not getting much energy there from the perpetrators. Then Chelsea, putting her needs before a child, and everyone else as usual? No surprise there.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

So Billy is leaving yet another job?  How many does that make now? Its a good thing he's rich or he might have to get a job like most people do.

I was really surprised at Elena announcement that she is leaving GC. I hadn't heard that the actress was leaving so this was rather sudden.  They are dropping like flies.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

During today’s ep, they said that Katherine left Chancellor Industries to Victor.  Does anyone remember why ?  

The last thing Victoria needs is a backless dress that shows more of her skin and bones body. Very unattractive. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Our Allie is not here for Audra's less-than-subtle snottiness. But geez, Noah hardly seems worth these two intelligent, capable women sniping at each other over him.

How many years has Kay been gone? It makes no sense to me that Tucker would just now show up to try to snatch CI back. Nick and Victoria are grasping at straws, IMO. If anything, I bet Tucker's probably protecting Devon from exactly what NE is trying to pull.

Did Nate and Elena both throw in on the purchase of that penthouse, because if not, technically it's only Nate's home. Elena has nothing holding her back but the depth of her feelings for that selfish clown.

Boo hoo, Chelsea. You are stalking a child and trying to force him to interact with you. People have gotten arrested for doing that kind of stuff. You better stop pushing it.

Talk about being hella pushy. Allie should have told bossypants Audra to insist herself out of the coffeehouse and into another dimension. 👿

Whatever, Victoria. The main reason Kay left CI to Victor was spite. You aren't doing anything noble by trying to steal the company out from under Devon and Lily and Jill. The feds won't care about your sense of entitlement or fate.

TMW your co-conspirator's ex-girlfriend cracks your face with surgical precision and leaves it in a million tiny pieces on the floor. Ouchies, Vikki!

How are Lily, Devon, and Billy missing the possibility of one of them dumping their shares so a corporate raider could scoop them up? It seems like an obvious risk to me. Oy, the ghosts of Neil and Kay are tsk-tsking that sorry bunch so hard.

So much for Esther being the C-suite gatekeeper. Elena barged into Lily's office like she had zero effs to give, lol.

Please, Nate isn't going to confess his sins to Lily and Devon. Elena's ultimatum was barely a minor ding to his ravenous ego. Stupid cliffhanger. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, boes said:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Nikki swallowed one of those flies in mid-rant?

It wouldn't matter to  Phyllis, they're her main source of protein.

Wouldn’t it be fantastic if Nikki swallowed a cherry pit like Zorg in “The Fifth Element” and the priest wasn’t around to hit her in the back to force it out 😇

3 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Ok, this is a bad sign for show that both the actresses playing Elena and Amanda have departed. They were talented (tho Elena was underutilized IMO) and gave nuanced character portrayals. I will miss them. I feel zero implied threat on any level from Audra. As to the proposed Chancellor takeover, not getting much energy there from the perpetrators. Then Chelsea, putting her needs before a child, and everyone else as usual? No surprise there.

Elena and Amanda are gone?  Couldn’t they take Chelsea with them.  Elena and Amanda are 100 times more enjoyable than Chelsea. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

How ironic is it that Mariah wants to run Audra  out of town because she broke Noah's heart?  Ummmm, aren't you the sister who stole his girlfriend Tessa from him?  That seems pretty bad to me, lol.  Funny that she would forget about that.

Running people.out of town seems to be a trend in GC.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Please, Nate isn't going to confess his sins to Lily and Devon. Elena's ultimatum was barely a minor ding to his ravenous ego. Stupid cliffhanger. 🙄

If Nate Natey Nate Nate confesses, then what was the point of all of this hubbub? Mop wouldn't acquire shit and Schmucker's return to town and mysterious connection to the newest IPO bitch in town would be moot. (She's been here about a week. Shouldn't she be a COO by now?) And his nonsensical tie to Mulva is already tiresome. It seems like Mulva's return from the dead has gone nowhere and doesn't look to be taking a turn into interesting-ville ever.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Though in this case, "Tucker" looks haggard & scrawny, not hot. The opposite of desirable so who would want to be desired by him?

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

How are Lily, Devon, and Billy missing the possibility of one of them dumping their shares so a corporate raider could scoop them up? It seems like an obvious risk to me. Oy, the ghosts of Neil and Kay are tsk-tsking that sorry bunch so hard.

Was thinking this when watching the show.  Devon I can understand a bit because he seems to sense this is a bad idea, but otherwise how aren't any of them discussing the obvious risk here? 

Especially when, you know, you have a disagreeable power hungry individual who rage quit and immediately comes back ready to play nice, urging them to IPO *faster*.   

Nice stripper heels on Lily today.  Honestly she always looks good even with her go go outfits, but she's shorter than I thought.               

How emasculating for Noah.  Your much pined after ex and her wife- who is your sister who stole her from you- giving you a pep talk about how Not Sad you are anymore.  Awkward.    

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, JNavarro said:

How emasculating for Noah.  Your much pined after ex and her wife- who is your sister who stole her from you- giving you a pep talk about how Not Sad you are anymore.  Awkward.    

JNavarro, that had me thinking Baby Yoda was going to pop up at any moment.

giphy.gif

And Noah seems like the perfect guy for that to happen to.

Brytni Sarpy was really good today, in all her scenes.  Sean Dominic wasn't doing anywhere near as well.  BS showed her soap acting chops while DS seems to be struggling a bit with all the air time he's getting, as well as trying to make his asinine storyline seem sponge worthy.  Congrats to her, though.  Is she really leaving?

So Katherine and Neil would have loved the IPO?  Getouttahere.  Kay and Neil would told you all to F the hell off and leave their companies alone.   All the B.S. from Victoria about Kay's wishes, too, what was that?  Kay leaving Chancellor to Victor never made sense but in any case, he sold it to Jill, so thumbs down on her convoluted "this is what she'd want" nonsense from Victoria.  Notice she neglected to try and justify why Neil would be thrilled to see his company swallowed up by Newman.

Poor Chelsea.  Maybe she should take up sky diving?  Without the parachute.

Edited by boes
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6