Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I wonder if there were subscribers to fan sites back then who were thrilled to see Diane tossed out on her ear, as it were.

I wonder if there were subscribers to fan sites back then who were misogynists and supporters of domestic abuse of women.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Actually,

What I googled about starting a counterpoint with the word "actually." 

It might seem harmless but saying “actually” can come across as condescending, judgmental, smug, and cloying. The bottom line is, "actually" is one of those words that changes the meaning of a sentence in subtle, usually dissenting ways.

Mileage varies. 

Again, not saying the character Diane hasn't done shady things but come on let's be real here. The writers pick and chose which characters are demonized by the good citizens of GC and which characters will be viewed as 'good' by the citizens of GC.

And the viewers make their own choices whether they want to agree with party line the show is trying to present. I think this forum at least tends to have more independent thought versus simply accepting what the writer(s)/TPTB/the actors are trying to push. 

Back when I watched B&B, Brad Bell seemed to have no problem showing the audience one thing and then later either writing that what we saw didn't happen, or having characters change their interpretation of what happened. IMO, Y&R, especially in the past few months appears to be applying a similar approach. 

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

So Leona Newman thinks that Nick’s behavior is what will bring Newman Enterprises to its knees? Girl have you met any of your family? Wait till you have to explain how a doctor ended up in an executive suite. 

Summer is closing in on too stupid to live territory. Seriously, after this they should send her to one of those soap opera sanitariums in Europe where other well to do heroines go when their cheese falls off their cracker. 

They should really stop even trying to hide Phyllis at this point. She could go back to the GCAC and stare at Neil’s picture with Devon and no one would really notice. Phylis really keeps adding to her crimes though, now she’s facing breaking and entering charges after breaking into an abandoned Sears portrait studio and using their background to FaceTime her kids. 

Maybe Victor’s security is trying reverse psychology. Cameron enjoys a challenge, maybe they figure if they just keep handing him access to various Newmans he’ll get bored and go away. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

in fact, from what I can glean from Googling Diane Jenkins Y&R, it seems like more people in Genoa City wanted Diane to leave town than wanted Phyllis to.

First, saying something is a fact does not necessarily make it one. Google Search can be gamed by both what it includes and what it does not. For example, it does not tend to pick up individual posts from Primetimer forums.

Second, what I can glean from googling "flooding the zone" is that it's an effective way of manipulating Google search results by virtue of numbers. It can also be used in the media to change--at least momentarily--the direction of society's current attention or beliefs in regards to a subject or person. Additionally, flooding the zone seems to be an effective way of trolling an online forum.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Js Nana said:

I wonder if there were subscribers to fan sites back then who were thrilled to see Diane tossed out on her ear, as it were.

Really?  How creepy.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since troglydytes like that aren't exactly a relic of the past.

Ick.

• Like 9
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2

LMAO! Michael says “Nick thinks Cameron is up to something.”  What? He is? Thank goodness Nick is there to tell Michael that. 
Victoria wants revenge on Nick for not approving of her sleeping with Nate but said it’s due to his involvement with Cameron. I loved that Victor reminded her of all the times Nick has helped her out. One time that comes to my mind  in particular when she got kidnapped as a result of Billy’s gambling. But that was many Nostrils  Billy’s ago. I know Victor was talking about Ashland. 
Woo doggy! Nate! He’s happy to have the protective brother gone. 

5 hours ago, boes said:

Really?  How creepy.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since troglydytes like that aren't exactly a relic of the past.

Ick.

Was that when Maura West played her? I always thought they killed off Diane due to the unpopularity of the character when MW took over. I did feel a little bad for her as she was the It Girl of As the World Turns and then a flop on Y&R.

Dum Dum wants to blackmail the EMT from the night of the gala. I hope for Summers sake he didn’t shave his mustache. She’ll never find him. Oh wait, Victors going to help. That man knows his way around a mustache.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Certainly none that I was on. Everyone was horrified by that scene.

• Like 9
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, boes said:

Poor Sharon Case.  We could see her trying so hard to express emotion but her poor face just can't move.  We also saw Josh Morrow trying to hard to express emotion and it ended up just looking like his laxative wasn't working yet

Yeah, that scene was pretty cringe-y.  Also the after sex oh so coy bantering between Nate and her Nibs   produced   douche chills.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

So are the show's hairdressers completely gone now? Because Ashley, Abby, and Sally today? IMO, all of them should have refused to perform, until someone got their heads into a presentable state. The bickering scene with the Abbott siblings, and their significant others was gratuitous, nothing to advance any plot other than being filler between commercials. Billy and Chelsea discussing Connor's mental health being hereditary? Maybe Chelsea should save that conversation to have with Connor's father first. And let's be sure everyone knows that personality disorders (psychopathy, narcissism) like Chelsea's are not genetic. More likely, Connor, as most teenagers will, has seen thru the facades of the so-called adults surrounding him, and it sickens him, just as much as it revolts me to watch. I would say the adults around him have feet of clay, but that would be a gross overestimation. Overall, the entire episode was styrofoam packaging in support of the last 15 seconds of Sharon learning where Faith was bound and gagged, and get her orders of how to proceed from Cameron. The "CKKC".....Cameron Kirsten Kidnapping Collection.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Between Sharon's frozen face, Nick's smelling the turd he finally squeezed out that is passing for acting these days, and seeing a tied-up, unconscious Faith, fuck this show with a bag of dicks. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

The bickering scene with the Abbott siblings, and their significant others was gratuitous

Actually, that scene led me to wonder if that storyline isn't going to play out as part of a Tucker and Diane scheme to manipulate Jack and Ashley into a War of the Abbotts so they can steal Jabot out from under their noses - - if Tucker and Diane can misdirect Jack and Ashley into a battle for dominance, they can walk out the door with the whole store.

• Like 1
  • Useful 6
59 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

So are the show's hairdressers completely gone now?

My guess is that either the show decided to save money by having beauty school interns doing hair, or they told the actors that paying for experienced professional hairdressers was going to come out of their salaries, so the actors are now doing their own hair - maybe I'm seeing things, but doesn't it look like Michael Baldwin has acquired a Kyle-style pompadour?

• LOL 5
8 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

if Tucker and Diane can misdirect Jack and Ashley into a battle for dominance, they can walk out the door with the whole store.

Diane does have experience at manipulating situations in her favor, the scheme she had with Adam, and Jack, to make a killing on Newman Enterprises stock comes to mind - this was the scheme that got Diane tossed out of a moving ambulance by a seriously pissed-off Victor.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Some observations on the character of Nick Newman: All brawn, no brain; his bark is worse than his bite; always reactive, never proactive; brow fixed into a permanent scowl, even when he's asleep; lives in a state of never-ending pissed-offedness; compensates for his feelings of inadequacy by lifting weights five times a day, every day; will not admit that his head is permanently inserted in his keister, and is ready to pull a beat down on anybody who tells him it is.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Julyolo said:

So are the show's hairdressers completely gone now? Because Ashley, Abby, and Sally today? IMO, all of them should have refused to perform, until someone got their heads into a presentable state.

To me, Summer’s hair almost always looks terrible and unkempt. It looks like she has a little bit of a widow’s peak but they put the part right on the outside of the peak and so her part is about an inch lower on the left side. 

Not a hairdresser but I find it distracting and wholly unnecessary. Just fix her hair! 

6AF3BD48-370A-4E77-A45B-DF4EA4E49AE6.jpeg

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 6/12/2023 at 2:43 PM, Js Nana said:

Monday, makes five episodes that Summer and Sharon have been shown wearing the same outfits, and if everybody's still got the same outfits on tomorrow, that will make six episodes.

Summer didn't show up in today's episode, but Sharon was wearing the same outfit from yesterday, so that does make it 6 episodes for one day - tune in tomorrow for the ongoing saga of the lives of "The Rich and the Stupid."

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Chance, didn’t you just tell Sharon to trust me on getting Faith to the airport and now your asking Sharon to trust you again. I’m sorry to disparage the heart throb of GC but your trust me leaves a lot to be desired.  If the way you look can be interfaces with the ability to be a detective, you would be Sherlock Homes.  

Maybe Ashley, Diane burned down the pool house to trap a man but you slept with your daughter’s boyfriend.  Ashley and Taz🌪️ are sisters of another mother but unlike Taz🌪️, Ashley can “bring it” without flapping her arms and other animated contortions.  

I can see the monkeys with a keyboard filling airtime but do they have to do it with Nostrils and Chelsea?  🤢🤮.  

I like that phrase former future husband that Abby used. My wife had a very rich uncle that when he would introduce his new much younger girlfriend, he would say meet my future former wife and alimony payment 😉

Is it because Adam has a kinder and more gentle voice and face than Banana Breath or is he a more rounded actor?  Adam talks to Sally with kindness and love while Banana Breath talks at Sally with a hint of snarls and growls on his face. 

I cannot watch Criminal Intent Special Victim’s unit because it deals with woman and child abuse. As I stated before, those subjects are my pet peeves that makes my blood boil. Kidnapping Faith is bad enough but they didn’t have to pan to the picture on Sharon’s phone of Faith being drugged and tied up 😤

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

A September wedding. Hmm, I thought Diane and Jack were in a hurry to lock it down. A lot can happen in three months to wreck their plans, plus neither of them is getting any younger. Just sayin'. 🥳

Cameron bugged Sharon's house! Huh, you'd think Victor's quite good security team would've swept the cottage for listening devices and their cars for GPS trackers.

I'm with Tucker: a bouncy rosé sounds bleh. I like my wine to remain stationary.

Of course Adam has Machiavelli and Sun Tzu audiobooks on his phone. What surprised me is that Sally knew what he was talking about. Didn't she drop out of school when she was a kid?

Connor's probably upset because his newfound big brother and bestie moved back to boarding school in Europe. He's got a big empty spot in his life now but Chelsea and Billy are too oblivious to realize it.

Tucker was cracking me up with the way he was pretending to cosign Ashley's wedding extravaganza b.s. as she kept sniping at Diane.

No way did Cameron forget to take that huge leather duffel bag when he checked out. That was a nice piece of luggage. I bet he left it behind specifically for Chance to find.

Why did Abby go to the jazz lounge instead of directly home to her child and baby daddy? And wearing such an fugly dress too. 🙀

A rather touching moment between Sally and Adam. But she just had to keep ruining it by bringing up Nick. Ugh.

Calm down, Sharon. Chance have the GCPD SWAT team back him up while he sneaks into Cam's motel room via the air ducts. It's his signature move. 🤠

So are the show's hairdressers completely gone now?

Wouldn't surprise me given how cheap this show seems to have become. Somewhere out there Victoria Rowell must be feeling vindicated.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Maybe Ashley, Diane burned down the pool house to trap a man but you slept with your daughter’s boyfriend.

Actually, Ashley was involved with Ben "Stitch" Rayburn, MD (nee Ben Russell) before he took up with Abby, but Abby wasn't the first daughter of Victor Newman that he'd taken up with, as he'd taken up with Victoria prior to Ashley. "Stitch" left town in 2017, only to reappear in 2021, when he kidnapped Abby and Chance's surrogate mom, Mariah, in the hopes that Abby would take him back when he "rescued" Mariah from the kidnapper and hasn't been seen since he led Devon and Abby to where he was keeping Mariah. 

21 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Cameron bugged Sharon's house! Huh, you'd think Victor's quite good security team would've swept the cottage for listening devices and their cars for GPS trackers.

And when Sharon said that CK had to have been in the house in order to get at the cat, that the GCPD wouldn't have done the same thing - is anyone safe in Genoa City

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Oh, ButtBiscuit, don't embarrass yourself.  You're not the "cool" uncle/slash mom's boyfriend.  Connor would rather lock you in the garage with Christian than talk to you.  You haven't been cool since you went from being a wisecracking blondish guy with a killer smile to a humorless drip of a dick with an ego bigger than your nostrils.  It's entirely possible that Connor has retreated to his room because the idea of spending one more night watching tv with his giggling, motto spouting moron of a mother and her date, the "pull my finger" guy who thinks he's still the Koolest Kid at the Malt shoppe is stressing him the fuck out.

ButtBiscuit might not be that old, but he reminds me of the old guys at the diner who try to charm the wait staff with their stories of when they could get just a plain old cup of coffee, none of this fancy stuff, for only a quarter!  And then tip them exactly that.  He and Chelsea couldn't be better matched.

Abby appearing at the Neil Winters Barbershop Quartet and Mausoleum was pretty random, but appreciated.  Again, she had a couple of decent scenes playing the adult in the room and got to make some killer faces at her mom's antics.  I'll take more of this Abby any day.

On top of the creep factor, this Cameron Kirsten storyline isn't doing anyone any favors.  Sharon Case is doing what she can but Josh Morrow is just the worst.  Nobody needed to see that picture of Faith, knocked out and tied up.

Nice to see Chance actually searched Cameron's room.  Just think what might have been if he'd done the same after Phyllis's Norma Desmond fake out.

Adam was terrific today, just terrific.  That actor can do more with silence and a raised eyebrow than JM can do with a bucket of zoo poop and a whoopie cushion.  Sally looks positively idiotic still drooling over Nick when she's got calm, cool, collected and did-I-say-cool Adam right there?  At this point, I'm thinking he's too good for her, something I thought I'd never say about Adam Newman and any other life form.  Best scenes of the day!

• Like 11
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5
(edited)

I liked Adam's performance today, and that is saying a lot because I don't normally like him. The rest is just a bag of hot, flaming dog shit. And I'm not stomping it out, I'm walking away instead. Why? Because I don't need to watch a soap opera that thinks killing cats and showing them is entertainment, nor do I want to see imagery of a young college girl bound and gagged on a floor. No, I do not. So this show and it's show runner of one, can fuck themselves until the cows come home, but they'll do it without this viewer.

There are easier and better ways to get Shick and, what do you guys call them - Sadam, Adally - back together.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 9
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Chance, didn’t you just tell Sharon to trust me on getting Faith to the airport

If I remember correctly, Chance said a plain clothes, sitting out front, would drive her to the airport and see that she got on her flight.  Then, Faith was to text Sharon to say she was on the plane, safe.  Obviously, she didn't make it - but in the last episodes, no mention or explanation of what happened has been given.  Did Cameron replace the plain clothes with himself, (and I think Faith would have recognized him) or did he waylay the cop on the way to the airport?  Why isn't Chance giving us any details/reason for Faith's kidnapping?  I wouldn't trust Chance either.

17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Adam talks to Sally with kindness and love while Banana Breath talks at Sally with a hint of snarls and growls on his face. 

And more than a hint of "Daddy says".  His comment that he'd be over soon to make her take care of herself and eat was a little over the top for me.  In fact, the whole having to have Adam there to make sure she's ok is ridiculous.  She's a grown-ass woman ffs.

Edited by MollyB
speling
  • Like 9
  • Applause 11
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

For some reason, Sharon wearing that dress for the past week really bugs me. For this story line with Faith, she should be wearing jeans, a light sweater and sneakers. If she actually goes to that motel to meet Cameron wearing that dress, I’ll quit this show for good.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Okay, now we know why Sharon has been wearing that dress. Nick just used heavy duty tape to attach a kitchen knife to her thigh. The tape is over the blade which will make it so easy to rip off of her leg. Nick is a flipping genius!

• Like 1
  • LOL 21
2 hours ago, MollyB said:

If I remember correctly, Chance said a plain clothes, sitting out front, would drive her to the airport and see that she got on her flight.  Then, Faith was to text Sharon to say she was on the plane, safe.  Obviously, she didn't make it - but in the last episodes, no mention or explanation of what happened has been given.  Did Cameron replace the plain clothes with himself, (and I think Faith would have recognized him) or did he waylay the cop on the way to the airport?  Why isn't Chance giving us any details/reason for Faith's kidnapping?  I wouldn't trust Chance either.

And more than a hint of "Daddy says".  His comment that he'd be over soon to make her take care of herself and eat was a little over the top for me.  In fact, the whole having to have Adam there to make sure she's ok is ridiculous.  She's a grown-ass woman ffs.

Maybe Sally’s pregnancy would be less stressful if she was actually living in a home instead of a hotel room. Why doesn’t Nick or Adam suggest she live somewhere that …. hmmmm …. I don’t know …. HAS A KITCHEN so she can cook healthy meals, prepare snacks? 

• Like 6
  • Applause 10
  • Love 4

I sure am enjoying seeing Detective Chancesome on my screen more often. He may not be preventing any crimes, but he sure pretties up the place.

Now that the GCAC set is back, isn’t it about time for the rooftop pool to open?    

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

@Gam2

You absolutely read my mind because I have been saying the same thing all week about that dress!!

I agree about the jeans, sneakers and a sweater but like you said now we know it was to show her thigh with a knife wrapped around it lol

She wore that dress for six days just so we could get to the point of the knife !!

PS...I thought the dress was not attractive even if she had only worn it for an hour...

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Who is Cameron?

If you google Cameron Kirsten Y&R, there are a whole bunch of sites that have bios for the character, but in short, he is a psychopath in pursuit of Sharon who first entered her life when she ran off to Denver in 2003, then appeared in GC in 2004 to conduct a business deal with Newman Enterprises, which Nick was in charge of at that time, where he continued to pursue Sharon, only to suffer a rather spectacular departure from GC involving being strapped into a parachute and dumped from a commuter jet. Now, 19 years later and after having served a prison sentence for beating the crap out of a woman he was seeing, CK has returned to GC in an attempt to force Sharon into a relationship - - Linden Ashby, the actor who plays Cameron, is the real-life husband of Susan "Diane Jenkins" Walters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SiouxB said:

She wore that dress for six days just so we could get to the point of the knife !!

Sharon isn't the only character who has been wearing the same outfit for the past 7, as of today, episodes, because the last 7 episodes represent the events of one day in the lives of the characters - we'll know it's the next day when the characters show up in different outfits.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Today's episode:

1. Good for Summer giving the insufferably triumphant Diane a reality check.

2. I really wish Summer had hauled off and slapped Mariah across her pie-face - Even after discovering her true sexuality, Mariah will never get over the fact that Summer's late first husband, Austin Travers, did not welcome her advances.

3. I have to wonder why, rather than asking Victor and his "security" team to come over to Sharon's place, Nick decided to "run over" to the Newman mansion to work up plans for taking down CK.

4. Why is Sharon being left alone in the same house that CK broke into, let alone continuing to live there - why hasn't she moved into the Newman mansion?

5. Has anybody else noticed that even though there's a dead bolt on the front door to Sharon's place, it's never activated?

4. So will we now have Kyle & Audra to add to Ashley & Tucker and Jack & Diane?

1 minute ago, Js Nana said:

4. So will we now have Kyle & Audra to add to Ashley & Tucker and Jack & Diane?

Sorry, the #4 should be #6.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Daniel acting so blasé about his sister and mommy likely being headed for jail didn't sit right with me. It isn't as if he doesn't share some culpability for not turning Phyllis in when he had the chance.

The Newmans are one of the most powerful families in the world and they can't deal with Cameron. It's up to mama bear Sharon to take him down. BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

In theory I like the idea of Audra moving on Kyle. However, I don't see what's in it for her besides a quick lay with a married man. If she's no longer working with Tucker, using Kyle for an inside track to Jabot or Marchetti wouldn't seem to me to be a worthwhile play for her.

Diane, you might as well have been arguing with a toaster. Summer has fallen completely into the victim delusions Phyllis has created. You're not the one to pull her out.

Victor said he found the number of a special ops guy whose specialty is rescue missions. Where was Victor looking, on Craigslist? Special Ops R Us? Is Liam Neeson's Taken character (who has a very particular set of skills) moonlighting in the Upper Midwest? I cannot with this silliness.

You're wary of Audra, Kyle? Bouffant Boy, you don't even know. Audra was holding in her claws and playing with you like a cat does with bugs before it chomps them.

Mariah coming in hot! No way Snowflake could stand up to that blowtorch of truth, lol. Nice try, Summer.

Cameron bought property in GC in his own name and is apparently holding Faith hostage there. IMO that is beneath his usual level of deviousness. You'd think he would've created multiple holding companies so the deed couldn't be traced back to him so easily.

FFS, Summer, the main reason you exist is because Mariah's twin sister Cassie died (and Nick couldn't handle his grief). She's always going to feel a way about you, even if it's just a tiny amount. Get over yourself.

WHAAAATT!!!??! Cameron was IN THE HOUSE!??!!? So, will he immediately pat Sharon down for weapons or start feeling her up because he thinks it'll turn her on? 😱😱😱

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Diane, you might as well have been arguing with a toaster.

Diane is in insufferably triumphant mode, and Summer was completely right in shutting her down - - in my opinion - - and I find it especially rich that after having tried to get Phyllis sent up for arson and attempted murder back when she, Diane, burned down the Abbott pool house, Diane is now trying to take the moral high ground.

• LOL 1

Oh my, where to start…

Adam and Sally were adorable together but…

7 hours ago, MollyB said:

In fact, the whole having to have Adam there to make sure she's ok is ridiculous.  She's a grown-ass woman ffs.

This.

I still can’t get over the ease with which a mogul’s granddaughter gets kidnapped, even after everyone knew a violent felon was roaming around.

I’m ok with seeing only a picture of Faith tied up, but will not have the heart to watch her or Sharon being threatened Cameron.

I like Daniel and Lily, it was refreshing to see them having a calm grownup conversation after suffering the Jack&Diane / Ashley&Tucker pairings.

In the very shallow pool, I wish CF would cut his beard off. The pretty should be shown. And yes, MG’s cheekbones do call to me, why do you ask? 🤩

I’m also reading all your comments about actors wearing the same clothing for a week on screen and I keep wondering if the show has them dry cleaned every night or if the cost cutting measures are nixing that too. 🤔

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

Diane is in insufferably triumphant mode, and Summer was completely right in shutting her down - - in my opinion - - and I find it especially rich that after having tried to get Phyllis sent up for arson and attempted murder back when she, Diane, burned down the Abbott pool house, Diane is now trying to take the moral high ground.

Don't forget the comet that killed all the dinosaurs - except for Phyllis.

That Diane is just insufferable!

• LOL 14
5 hours ago, LongtimeYRfan said:

Detective Chancesome

Seriously, you deserve a medal for this!

Dummer is starting to actually look like Bluetooth with the same hands and hair and delusions..  Jeez Louise, isn't one nut bag enough in that family.  Bouffant Boy, step away from the crazy.

After all this time, I still have't sussed out Diane's motives {and I believe they are lurking somewhere}, but I gotta say {again} she classes up the show with style.The bleached frizzy haired blondes begin to look alike after a while.

Megan Markle, please keep throwing the shade!  You're a pro!

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Summer sounds ridiculous defending Phyllis to Diane. It was nice of Diane to tell Summer she’s forgiven her and the brat has to place all the blame on poor Jeremy Stark. That said Mariah does not need to be an asshole. Asking about sending the flowers back. Summer should have sent mean ass Mariah some dead flowers.

Audra and the Bouffant. Would be funny to see her move into the Abbott household too.

Cameron is scary. Prayers for Sharon and Faith. I get why Nick falls into every trap laid out but why can’t Chance be a bit smarter? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Daniel acting so blasé about his sister and mommy

What got me about that conversation between Daniel and Lily was Lily trying to equate the short time she spent in prison with the years Sharon will.

9 minutes ago, boes said:

That Diane is just insufferable!

Diane has adopted a real "Lady of the Manor" attitude now that she's got Jack's engagement ring on her finger, so I can only imagine that she's going to treat anyone who isn't Jack, Kyle or Harrison like guests in the Abbott mansion.

I almost applauded Mariah when she was telling Summer the absolute truth about her and her mother. They both deserved every honest thing Mariah said! You go, girl!!

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I still have't sussed out Diane's motives

My suspicion is that Diane and Tucker are joined in a plot to pit Jack and Ashley in a battle for dominance, leaving them free to steal Jabot out from under the Abbott's noses.

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I like the idea of Audra moving on Kyle. However, I don't see what's in it for her

Maybe Kyle is her plan B for if things don't go in her favor at Newman.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

I have to admit that I actually gasped when I saw Cameron come down the stairs at Sharon’s house. First surprise in a very long time on this show. Well done.

• Like 12
  • Love 5

Sharon Sharon Sharon, I know your first instinct is to go alone but be afraid be very afraid. You don’t know, even if you “pleasure” Cameron, he wouldn’t tell you where Faith is until he’s finished with you.  Once again where is Kevin?  There is a possibility that he can figure our where Faith is by the photo.  Even if it’s not Kevin, someone one Victors security team or someone they know can do the forensics on the photo.  So there you have it, Victor is going to employ a special ops team to find Faith.  I hope this 💩 will end very soon now that Chance found a deed to property Cameron owns that was once a garage.  According to the background in Faith’s picture, that seems to be where Faith is being held.  

Did anyone else get a “hooker” vibe as Audra bellied up to the bar next to Kyle.  The classic mark, a man sadly sitting, at the bar, mulling over his drink.

Summer❄️x6 is now Summer❄️x7 with that rant  about Diane being the one to bring Stark into their lives. Summer❄️x7, Taz🌪️ brought Stark to town and if it wasn’t for your mother’s hatred, of Diane, she wouldn’t even have considered going along with Stark. Deflect deflect deflect rationalize rationalize rationalize. That’s the world according to Taz🌪️ and Summer❄️x7. 

Leave it to my girl Mariah to give Summer❄️x7 💩.  Summer❄️x7 is asking for Mariah’s help to square things with Kyle is like the scorpion asking the frog to take him across the river.  If Summer❄️x7 would have kept her mouth shut, Diane would have helped and may still help. 

What a load of 🐂💩. Not only the plan but how Cameron gets on the the ranch grounds without being seen. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 10
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Waldo13 said:

Sharon Sharon Sharon, I know your first instinct is to go alone but be afraid be very afraid. You don’t know, even if you “pleasure” Cameron, he wouldn’t tell you where Faith is until he’s finished with you.  Once again where is Kevin?  There is a possibility that he can figure our where Faith is by the photo.  Even if it’s not Kevin, someone one Victors security team or someone they know can do the forensics on the photo.  So there you have it, Victor is going to employ a special ops team to find Faith.  I hope this 💩 will end very soon now that Chance found a deed to property Cameron owns that was once a garage.  According to the background in Faith’s picture, that seems to be where Faith is being held.  

Did anyone else get a “hooker” vibe as Audra bellied up to the bar next to Kyle.  The classic mark, a man sadly sitting, at the bar, mulling over his drink.

Summer❄️x6 is now Summer❄️x7 with that rant  about Diane being the one to bring Stark into their lives. Summer❄️x7, Taz🌪️ brought Stark to town and if it wasn’t for your mother’s hatred, of Diane, she wouldn’t even have considered going along with Stark. Deflect deflect deflect rationalize rationalize rationalize. That’s the world according to Taz🌪️ and Summer❄️x7. 

Leave it to my girl Mariah to give Summer❄️x7 💩.  Summer❄️x7 is asking for Mariah’s help to square things with Kyle is like the scorpion asking the frog to take him across the river.  If Summer❄️x7 would have kept her mouth shut, Diane would have helped and may still help. 

What a load of 🐂💩. Not only the plan but how Cameron gets on the the ranch grounds without being seen. 

Amen!!

• Like 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Today's episode:

1. Good for Summer giving the insufferably triumphant Diane a reality check.

2. I really wish Summer had hauled off and slapped Mariah across her pie-face - Even after discovering her true sexuality, Mariah will never get over the fact that Summer's late first husband, Austin Travers, did not welcome her advances.

Now I’m thinking the actress playing Summer is posting here.  

Summer can’t recognize reality or the truth. How is it Diane’s fault for bringing Stark to town? That’s all on Phyllis and the Coven. 

I was cheering on Diane and Mariah. Summer is delusional. Phyllis did some serious gaslighting and Dummer just doesn’t understand. Anything. 

Edited by Runningwild
  • Like 4
  • Applause 14
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Desperado said:

In the very shallow pool, I wish CF would cut his beard off. The pretty should be shown. 

Conner Floyd did an interview a couple days ago that explained why. I guess he grew a beard so Chance would look older.  Chance was born on-screen in 1988, making him 35. He doesn’t have a baby face and looks mid-30s to me, so I don’t understand why he feels he needs to do that. I like him better without the beard too.

1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Seriously, you deserve a medal for this!

I wish I could accept the honor, but I stumbled upon someone else using it on social media. It’s the perfect nickname, plus I don’t have to type out, Chance is so handsome, every time I post.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6