Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Jack texts Mrs. Martinez to let her know Diane is spending the night. Mrs. Martinez reads the text and says under her breath, "!Mierda!" Harrison overhears her and yells, "Poop!" 🥳

I hope Diane isn't conning Jack but if she is she's sure delivering a full-bodied performance. SW is going to give MCE a run for the money in the Daytime Emmy race, I think.

Even Audra knows who Jeremy Stark is. Hmmm.

Red velvet cupcake. Yes. Red velvet cupcake with cappuccino. No. I would've gone with a vanilla latte but Lily likes to walk on the wild side I guess. 🤪

Sharon greeted Daniel warmly too, just like Nick did. That keeps surprising me.

Really, Billy? You see Lily acting happy, calm, and unbothered with her old friend Daniel and you decide it's a good time to put her on defensive about Chelsea? Boy, bye.

"Salud"? Did the writers acknowledge that Audra is indeed Latina/Hispanic via Tucker's drinking toast?

Dang, Phyllis. Diane was acting insane? Pot, kettle, you rabid she-dog.

"Better, stronger, brighter, deeper." Audra channeling the Six Million-Dollar Bionic Woman, but Noah looking at her like she's a $25 Bratz doll, lol.

Who eats a cupcake with a fork? Lily, you are so bougie. Neil would be proud.

Adam and a Billy in a manspreading contest. My eyes were twitching just watching that stupid macho ish.

Well Adam certainly told Billy to step all the way off. Too bad being told about himself goes right over pinhead Billy's head.

It would appear having Jack climb up her a$$ and open a flame-thrower was a delightful experience for Red. Next time Jack better bring a hand grenade or three.

WHAT THE ACTUAL...Tucker and Audra about get it in? And wow, girlfriend is hella stacked. Whoo, chile.🤯

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6

What’s wrong with a cappuccino at night. For that matter coffee at night.  Personally I’m not effected by caffeine before bed.

Can Nostrils be even more of an ass hole?  No need to to answer that question. Of course he can. He just spent time with Chelsea but Daniel spending for spend time with Daniel is ☠️.  Is Lily responsible for how Chelsea interpreted their conversation?  

I’m giving Rodan a new nickname. From now on she will be known as Copperhead  because of the way she slinks around and spits venom.  Copperhead slinks into Jacks office and gives Jack what she thinks is a sexy pose by putting one leg forward to accentuate her hip and caring that folder in a bent arm to accentuate her cleavage.  Copperhead, as I knew she would, turns this hole thing on Diane in order to evade the answer to Jack’s question.  Jack knows Copperhead well enough to know she rants the most when she is guilty. 

IMHO, Audra is an exciting sexy woman and Allie is more of a plain Jane.  Audra is what Noah needs to take him out of his hum drum life but, with Allie, Noah can be his plain boring brooding Casper Milquetoast self.  Noah is in a happy good place?  🐂💩 because it’s hard to tell since his facial expressions hardly ever change. 

Nostrils Nostrils Nostrils, there is a big difference between Chelsea being the biological mother to Johnny and Chelsea being Connor’s mother.  Basically Nostrils became a father to Johnny out of a scam and Adam became Connor’s father out of love.  Who the fuck is Nostrils to decide if Chelsea can trust Adam.  Who the fuck is Nostrils to lecture Adam about what he has done in the past when, as Adam said, Nostrils has his own delusions of grandeur. If we did take a poll on who would have the least amount of explanations, Nostrils would win.  Just by the amount of lives saved by Adam over Nostrils makes Nostrils the winner.  Oh, by the way, one of those lives was Nostrils when Adam saved him from the Penthouse fire.  Nostrils’ “dark passenger” is much worse than Adam’s. 

Can’t the monkeys with a keyboard come up with something unique?  Sally and Adam are over and in an instant turns back to Banana Breath.  Can’t have Noah, and in an instant comes to Tucker’s room, all sexy and wanting, to have Tucker scratch her itch.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

IMHO, Audra is an exciting sexy woman and Allie is more of a plain Jane.  Audra is what Noah needs to take him out of his hum drum life but, with Allie, Noah can be his plain boring brooding Casper Milquetoast self.  Noah is in a happy good place?  🐂💩 because it’s hard to tell since his facial expressions hardly ever change. 

The question is: what does Aura see in Noah? Sure he is good looking but that is negated by his stone faced expression . I can see her with Tucker , he has some life and vigor. Noah has nothing.

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Nostrils’ “dark passenger” is much worse than Adam’s. 

I love that phrase and your use of it was great.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

he question is: what does Aura see in Noah? Sure he is good looking but that is negated by his stone faced expression . I can see her with Tucker , he has some life and vigor. Noah has nothing.

I’m thinking they could pair Audra up with Adam. That would instantly make her more interesting and would make Sally crazy. I was rooting for Adam/Sally reconnect but her being with Nick just makes her lose her luster.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Why does everyone insist on trying to shame Phyllis into the truth or decency?  She's selfish and rotten to her core...she does not care.  Or worse, takes it as an affront.   Still, I couldn't help but like Jack -in full Louis XIV mode - blowing up like that today, bc it was well acted and he got in some really good lines.  

I know he's mostly wandering around drunk these days and maybe missing a little tact, but it actually makes me a bit sad seeing Adam constantly running into people and being yelled at.  

I don't mind Audra like a lot of people do, but this is such a dud with Noah.  He was with some dull version of Tessa over there, you can't convince me otherwise.  Especially with those weird flashbacks where Noah (of all people) is acting all aggro.  

Billy thinks it would be a "good idea" if people keep a watch on Adam, of all people?  A much better idea would be him playing Slip and Slide off his favorite place, on the roof.  

• Applause 6
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I love that phrase and your use of it was great.

“Dark Passenger”

Dexter was one of my all time favorite characters. It was too bad that Dexter moved to Iron Lake instead of GC. Dexter could have made Copperhead (Rodan) and Nostrils a two bagger 🔪.

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Show can't be writing ButtBiscuit as anything other than a sanity-challenged, self-sabotaging professional nose-picker with a buttinsky problem even bigger than his proboscis, can they?  Show can't seriously expect us to invest in him as some sort of mental health savant on some sort of selfless mission to help Chelsea, can they?  Can they???

The constant sweating - in Wisconsin, in the middle of winter, no less - along with his unblinking stare when he was talking at Lily, and then at Adam, not to mention his clenched jaw with those little chicklet teeth bared, makes it seem like he's someone begging to be put on a 72 hour hold or an immediate injection of Narcan.   

A "ButtBiscuit almost goes off the edge but is suddenly saved and redeemed" storyline is a yearly staple with this bunch of literal deadheads.  I'm all in favor of a "ButtBiscuit really DOES go off the ledge and lands SPLAT on Chelsea" storyline instead, no survivors or after-splatter luncheon necessary, thank you.

I didn't realize Jack still had superpowers, but I'm so glad he remembered that he could blow Phyllis out of Jabot/Marchetti with one little puff.  I loved his attitude and I loved him letting her know in no uncertain terms that he called the shots and not her.

So Audra is sleeping with Tucker?  If I could care less about anything on Show it would only be Nick's heartache or Victor's colon health.  She's got all the animation and emotion of a blow up doll, IMO.  If she actually did give birth, then it can only have been to a fully term Betsey Wetsey.

I'm back to Diane not being in cahoots with Justin whatshisname who looks like Ashland guy.  She was way too frightened and jumpy when there was nobody around and nothing Tucker said indicated anything like that.  

Ashley is going to disappear in a puff of smoke due to absolute fury when she finds out Diane is living at the house.  

Edited by boes
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

I loved Jack telling off Phyllis. He even mentioned Christine which still gets under her freckled skin. If only he had gone as far to fire her. He could tell Kyle and Summer that sometimes the adults still make the decisions. Now take your boobs spilling out of that putrid green dress and get the f out!

Billy is so annoying. I actually wanted Lily to tell him to tell Chelsea to try harder next time. I know that’s shitty but Billy is just that annoying.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Dark Passenger”

Dexter was one of my all time favorite characters. It was too bad that Dexter moved to Iron Lake instead of GC. Dexter could have made Copperhead (Rodan) and Nostrils a two bagger 🔪.

haha yes, loved Dexter before he jumped the shark to go logging. From your lips to Gods ears that they do a do over and send him to GC.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

he's someone begging to be put on a 72 hour hold or an immediate injection of Narcan.   

Why waste the Narcan on that idiot?

Someone should check with the GC loony bin and see if they have a 2 for 1 special going for the holidays. Both Billy and Phyllis need to be put in straitjackets and padded cells AFAIC. Festivus for the rest of us!

I’m thinking they could pair Audra up with Adam. That would instantly make her more interesting and would make Sally crazy.

Emo boy Noah probably wouldn't be thrilled either. Yeah, Adam getting with Audra might give Sally something to think about. She's got that tight little body but Audra's got the huge rack. And Audra seems to be more of a player in the business world than Sally is. Adam could find her total package intriguing.

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Yeah I'm not feeling Audra in the slightest and @boes your description of her is the best so far lmao! Also there was nothing hot about her & Tucker. He had more chemistry with the folder he handed Ashley the other week with dirt on Diane. 

Jack ripping Phyllis to shreds was everything, only thing missing was the Mortal Kombat announcer voice over at the end to say "FINISH HER!" because that was a phenomenal drag. 

Edited by Skarzero
Would not let me edit earlier idk why
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

Welp, so much for the spumor that Audra was Tucker's daughter!  Also, go Jack!

Well, since this is Y&R and not the Bold and the Beautiful, then yes.  

Jack was awesome yesterday.   And yeah that smirk line was great.  Was it in the script or did Peter Bergman ad lib?  

I am so bummed that Sally and Adam are not reunited and fear they may not ever be put back together but I gotta say the one silver lining is looking forward to when phyliss finds out. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

What I find interesting is that Jack wouldn't find Diane's stealing money from Jeremy Stark to be a game changer, I mean, the woman stole money from a man she turned into the feds, which qualifies her as a dedicated "player" in my book - - Am I the only one who notices that Diane's main skill in life is playing the victimized innocent whenever one of her metaphorical chicken's comes home to roost?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Glad Diane finally changed her undies after a week.

Jeremy Stark: I am going to enjoy this guy! He is handsome and has balls the size of Cincinnati.

Yay that Nikki came out and said Phyllis told Stark where to find Diane.

So it didn't take Nick long to decide "Yes, more please" from Sally. 

Nikki wouldn't feel.right letting Phyllis twist in the wind. Are you effing kidding me?  She is a windmill. She will be just fine.

Wow, the coven is busted and I couldn't be happier.

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 8

Could Y&R please find actors with the maturity to pull off the roles of Kyle Abbott and Summer Newman, because watching Michael Mealor and Allison Lanier attempts at playing successful business leaders requires too much of a suspension of disbelief.

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Well, it looks like Diane isn't playing a long con in cahoots with Stark; that's good to know. 

I actually don't have a problem with her having kept his money. If I was to find out after the fact that I was actually being used as a money-laundering mule by the man I cared about, I might have done the same. I'm not sure I would have spent it all, though. Because his coming for it would always be a possibility.

• Like 7
  • Love 8

I don't care how much you hate a woman, you don't leave her alone with a man who you suspect would want and be capable of doing her bodily harm. That Phyllis bounced from the scene even after Diane asked her to stay was absolutely foul.

Nikki and Ashley clutching their pearls and running for the protection of their men over Jeremy Stark when they were fine supporting Phyllis in her 'Diane Jenkins Must Go!' plan until -as always - she went rogue and brought a flamethrower to take care of a mouse that's gonna set the house on fire and take everyone and everything else out. She sucks so much. She just sucks! I used to love her but she has no self-awareness, no remorse, no empathy, nothing. She just sucks.  Ashley at least looked properly chagrined when Kyle went after her; Victor looked pissed Nikki had him wasting money on more security at NE and the Ranch, LOL. Not that his security is all that given what happened with Ashland. They ain't discreet if they getting caught on tape by security for Chance to find. Nikki seemed to realize 'I done f()&^ed up trusting that damn Phyllis.'.

Summer gaping at Nick as he called out her own shady past had me chuckling. Sad that it's to justify his sleeping with Sally but he wasn't completely wrong, LOL.

Show, can you please have Sally go back to fashion. I was cringing so hard at Lauren and Sally reconciling for Sally to say thanks but on thanks to as offer of a lifetime.  WTH are they gonna do with her and how lame do we think it'll be?

• Like 3
  • Applause 14
  • Love 6

You guys, Jack was honestly just trying to help Phyllis. When you’re as full of shit as she is, getting torn a second asshole can really make life easier.

I can’t with Nick and Sally and, therefore, I won’t. Welcome to fast forward. Stop trying to tell me Nick Newman’s banana milkshake brings all the girls to the yard, show. This guy needs to be naked to count to 20 and a half, for crissakes.

Since we’re all confessing, I’ll admit to feeling a twinge of sympathy for Chelsea. Imagine almost taking a fatal plunge, being bear hugged off the ledge by a nostril with legs and then having what looks to be the local undertaker knock on your door. The way Buttbiscuit just inflicts himself on people, places and situations is just a bit much.

I like Tucker, but I do not care about his sexytimes with Audra. A rack is not a replacement for an interesting personality.

Phyllis, big douche or biggest douche? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

Phyllis changed out of that awful green dress only for us to be shown a flashback with her in the chartreuse nightmare. I am not enjoying MSs performance at all since she returned a few years ago. 
Nicks face lit up when he saw Sally. The thought bubble over him would be “you showered, let’s pick up where we were before you had a goodbye bang with Adam.” I guess I’m getting a super pissed off Phyllis for Christmas!
Victor has hired security for Newman, Nikki, Summer and Harrison. Did he include Kyle? I know he said screw the rest of the Abbots. 
I hope Diane’s not conning everyone after all this. Just the thought of the three witches being right is depressing.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 16

Now Sally, if you go to Society odds are good you'll run into Nick or Adam, if not both. Don't be trying act brand new.

Oy, was that some kind of wild animal nesting on the back of Lauren's neck? Meanwhile, Michael has lost his cool ponytail. Darn.

Wonder if Vikki got a tingle in her lady parts when she first saw Jeremy Stark? The guy who looks a lot like her late husband. Muscle memory, tee hee. 😏

Nick admitted he read Victor's dossier on Sally. What a jerk. I guess he's not going to be satisfied until Sally is groveling at his feet, begging for forgiveness for stuff that had nil to do with him. Aargh!

And then Nick's spoiled brat Summer showed up looking like she just caught a whiff of some rancid peanut butter.

Ehhh, Diane, you're not doing yourself any favors by insinuating to Phyllis that you literally spent the night with Jack. Stop poking the beast.

Not that it's any of her business but I think Summer is probably right about Sally wrt her motives toward Nick. Mostly mercenary.

Apparently the C-suite at Jabot has no security. Okay.

Whee, Nick was bringing the receipts on Summer. And her psycho mommy. Yeah, Stuporgirl, your daddy is defending Sally so you better find a different lane.

Jeremy getting shady right in Phyllis' face! 🤡🤡🤡🤡 I like the way this guy rolls.

Why would Victor assign security to Harrison? Harrison is an Abbott. Meanwhile, he didn't mention Dominic, his actual biological grandson.

Lauren extended an olive branch to Sally, who graciously accepted it. The spirit of the season!

Wait, Jeremy the gangster is broke? Oh please, that is not believable to me. Guess this means Jack will be paying him off. Sigh.

• Like 4
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, boes said:

I didn't realize Jack still had superpowers, but I'm so glad he remembered that he could blow Phyllis out of Jabot/Marchetti with one little puff.  I loved his attitude and I loved him letting her know in no uncertain terms that he called the shots and not he

applause.

Am I the only one who is getting tired of Sally's angst?  Girl, you are a grown ass woman with a mind. Use it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Lauren’s nose is so far up in the air when she sees Sally, that she needs an oxygen mask. Than when Lauren sees Sally and Banana Breath her nose comes back to see level so she can give Sally and Nick the stink eye.  Lauren is another one who pays more attention to other people’s lives than her own.  Michael has a great attitude which is I don’t give a 💩. Live and let live.  Michel, Lauren fell for Carmine faster than she fell for you.  Did I hear correctly, Lauren offered Sally a job?  It’s not a matter of Lauren trusting Sally it’s more of Sally trusting Lauren. 

If Cruella says it’s just business one more time, I’m going to 🤯🤯🤯🤯.  It’s personal you bag of bones. Your animus for Sally comes from your animus for Adam.  You are so obvious about wanting to take dictation from Natey Nate Nate. 

Banana Breath telling Sally about his worst moments would take a lot longer than Sally telling Banana Breath about her worst moments. 

I played my favorite game of pausing the DVR on Summer’s face as she walked into Society seeing Sally and her father.  Summer parsed her lips and almost got to the point of HK’s duck lips.  

Ashley Ashley Ashley, you have learned from Copperhead how to answer a question with half truths.  Maybe Ashley didn’t know that Stark was in town but she definitely knew Copperhead called him. 

I just had to pause my DVR on Copperhead’s face when Stark dropped the dime on her. It was like Copperhead was trying not to shit in her panties. 

I had to laugh when Copperhead actually told Stark that she has one of those voices that remind them of somebody they knew or somebody they want to know.  Give me a break Copperhead, your voice is as distinguishable as a fog horn on a ship. You know the ship you can see for a mile, in fog, and hear for two. 

The monkey with a keyboard is using the term “early release” as a matter of semantics.  Stark is actually on parole. This makes me wonder how he’s free to roam.  The solution is to turn Stark into GCPD because threatening Diane is a violation of his parole. Diane is safe about prosecution and the money because of the statute of limitations. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Imagine being assigned a member of Victor’s crack security team. You’d feel as safe as a pair of sweatpants when Nick feels like freeballing.

I suppose that after the Ashland debacle, Victor only hires nonsmokers.  After all, good health is everyone's business.

ETA - For all you naysayers who don't see the sexaymess that is Nick Newman and how lucky Sally is to be tapping that.....

giphy.gif

Edited by boes
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, boes said:

I suppose that after the Ashland debacle, Victor only hires nonsmokers.  After all, good health is everyone's business.

ETA - For all you naysayers who don't see the sexaymess that is Nick Newman and how lucky Sally is to be tapping that.....

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, boes said:

giphy.gif

PLEASE tell me that photo is not photo shopped!!!😃😲😖

• LOL 4

Did they forbid Ashley a bra when they put her in that dress today, or is she another member of the "old broad saggy boobs club?" How much time will Abby actually get with baby Dom now that she's going to have 2 "baby daddies" wanting visitation? Kid is going to get whiplash, or his lower torso is going to develop strangely, like it's been molded by his car seat. I don't know why we are being treated with Lily explaining the basics of "Family for Dummies 1.0"  to Nate the Traitor. Waste of time and her breath, IMO. I see Imani was phased out with Amanda to Virginia. Bye, Imani, we hardly knew ye. I think this arc of all the loves in need of resurrecting (Ashley and Tucker, Audra and Noah, Sally and Adam, Abby and Chance, Diane and Jack) might have worked better during the Easter holidays. Loved it when Diane slapped the Tuck out of McCall! 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

PLEASE tell me that photo is not photo shopped!!!😃😲😖

Oh, it wasn't.  Show actually filmed it and then, put it on the air.  It's from Nick's birthday celebration, last year.

Though, in my humble and all-loving opinion, it makes Nick look even more like 

The Wiz.

Or the Wizzer.....or maybe the Jizz.....er......

Sally, please be extra EXTRA generous in tipping housekeeping as long as you're dating The Jiz Wiz.

Bless his ..... heart....?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

So now there's a plan for Diane to disappear so Jeremy Stark will think she's skipped town - shouldn't Jack be getting a sense of "it's deja vu all over again" when it comes to Diane's schemes to get out of a sticky situation by disappearing, and this time she's got him in the middle of it.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I can’t wait for Copperhead to be the last one on the ledge overlooking a deep canyon.  But it’s still unclear if the rats will abandon Copperhead or still risk being eaten.  If push comes to shove, Copperheads main source of nourishment is rats. 

How convoluted is Stark story about not mentioning Diane’s name to the Feds. Maybe he did maybe he didn’t but the Feds knew enough to contact Diane and offer her witness protection for her testimony.  

Ashley you hypocrite. Yes Tucker and Diane slept together but you put the moves on Stitch, Abby’s boyfriend, and for all intensive purposes trying to play doctor with him. Also, you have had a few affairs yourself haven’t you?  

Is there any nefarious character that doesn’t hold themselves harmless when they pass judgement on their enemies.  Basically Adam is the only one who most often owns up to his misdeeds. 

Abby Abby Abby, if you don’t want Bowie to feel abandoned, than why aren’t you taking him to the park?  For somebody who had to have a child, you spend very little time with him.  Devon is not much better. 

Lily are you delusional?  Comparing Devon’s betrayal, of Amanda, to Natey Nate Nate’s betrayal, of CW, is like comparing a grape to a watermelon.  Devon is correct. Natey Nate Nate planed this betrayal while Devon’s betrayal might have been build for years, it was just a reaction. 

Diane thinking that going to the cabin and she will be safe is pure 🐂💩 from the monkeys with a keyboard.  Unless there is a 24/7 security team, Diane would be more vulnerable by herself.  

• Like 5
  • Love 3

It still makes no sense to me how Chance is moving out of Chancellor Mansion and letting the adulteress stay there. IMO at the very least the writers could have him say he's only doing it because he wants to spare Dominic the disruption.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, Nate. Sing a different tune. You betrayed your cousins because you're a egocentric prick, plain and simple.

Interesting how gently Tucker is trying to steer Ashley away from Jeremy.

Jeremy may be an international criminal but he ain't no snitch, lol! So did Diane give the feds info about Stark or not because now it's kind of sounding to me like she didn't. That'd be a odd lie for her to tell Jack and Kyle though.

Jack, maybe the reason Jeremy wouldn't take your money is because he knows better than to make the mistake Ashland did with the Newmans.

Huh, it hadn't occurred to me that part of Ashley's problem with Diane is Dina. Dina abandoned her kids but she never played dead.

Abby, you can stuff your sorries in a sack, missy.

Contact the feds? No. Go into WITSEC? No. Take Jack's money to pay Jeremy off? No. What the heck, Diane?

Play on, playah. Tucker seemed to feel pretty good about the smooth rap he'd just laid on Ashley.

Poor Imani, relegated to the trash heap of oddly disappeared YR characters.

Diane is moving to the Abbott cabin. Hmmm, put on the Barry White music because I bet someone is going get seduced. But will it be Jack or Jeremy?

Aw, geez, the C-W IPO again. That thing is like a corporate vampire.

On the Erica Kane scale of soap opera slaps, where 1 is a love tap and  5 is a  dislocated jaw, I'm gonna give Diane a 2.5. Wild and outside.

False equivalence, Lily. Look into it. What Nate tried to do to you and Devon is not in the same league as what Devon and Abby did to Amanda and Chance. Gah. No wonder you keep putting up with Billy's nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

I’ll be a table of one that while it wasn’t a direct correlation of Dabby’s affair and Nate’s betrayal, Lily wasn’t completely off point. If Nate is truly sorry sees the error of his ways then why can’t he be forgiven even if his initial mistake was calculated initially? Devon’s careless, impulsive mistake of humping a married Abby was no less destructive even if not calculated. Her marriage is over and Dom lost his bonus dad. But here’s the thing- Devon isn’t sorry for his actions in re to Abby and I honestly think he’ll forever hate Nate over Elena so he isn’t gonna let himself be emotionally manipulated into looking at his actions or forgiving Nate. Devon hasn’t made one move to try to reconcile with Amanda but literally stops mid-conversation with Lily to tend to a weepy Abby. Devon is where he wants to be and happy to continue to be a shoulder to lean on. I wouldn’t be surprised if in a week he openly shared/berates Chance for giving up on his marriage. Devon has been on both sides of a cheating situation - the cheater and cheated on- and in both instances he sees himself as the innocent/victim. Whatever dude. Funny how he can stick his nose on Nate’s issues with Elena but Nate can’t even ask WTH Imani and Amanda bounced? Uh huh. 

Abby throwing out the word ‘abandoned’ to Chance was a dirty move. Divorce is hard enough especially with kids and she chooses that moment to passive aggressively attack him when she was the one who cheated on him?  You could see him process what she said and choose to neurally say ‘See you later, then’ and the she flips back to saying she’s sorry and ask him to stay. And yet she later still can’t bring herself to turn down the comfort of the man she cheated with even as she says she wants to save her marriage. I just can’t with her. She needs to admit that she and Devon do have a thing and they both just lean into it and see where it leads them. Chance I want to see address his issues and then test him with someone new. Wish we still had someone like Mia around as she could’ve been interesting with him. And Abby would die 😂

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

I enjoy Tucker and Ashley's interactions way more than I thought I would.   Plus Ashley looked really good today, albeit a bit too Phyllis esque (never a good thing) with the body suit and ta-tas hanging out.

While I think what Nate did was far worse than Devon/Abby, Devon literally said he wasn't sorry.  And frankly, I don't think he even wants Amanda's forgiveness, either.  The guy wants Abby.

The Jeremy Stark actor seems pretty entertaining as a bad guy.  Can he please be allowed to do something fun- like, say, I don't know, kill off someone annoying- before he's inevitably nerfed per EB's contract status?  

Haha, Chance.  Yeah, he will soon be taking up the kind of "therapy" Sharon really knows best. 

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 12/6/2022 at 1:35 PM, CountryGirl said:

TPTB can GFT for ruining the only pairing I'm enjoying on the show. 

I swore I wouldn't get burned again after they wouldn't let Shadam reunite and here I am, pissy over the ruination over Ally. 

And please no to a WTD.

Nick needs another kid or kid of Adam's like Phyllis needs to go around braless.

Yep, Shaddam and Ally shipper here too. But once JM started whining about screentime and SC and MG broke up and MG and CH started dating I think we lost all hope of that. I've been away on the barge because I can't stomach watching Sally choose that creepy, promiscuous trash over Adam and with the nonsense writing as well. (He spent less time deceiving her than she's spent whining about it to anyone who will listen) I'm done with Sally, I'm done with Nick and as a poster said upthread, I'm done with all the "men" on this show but Adam and Chance. I'll leave room for Tucker too since TSJ is my fave.

For the women I'll take Amanda, Allie and Diane and that's it. No point mentioning Tessa since she's never onscreen.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Funny how he can stick his nose on Nate’s issues with Elena but Nate can’t even ask WTH Imani and Amanda bounced? Uh huh. 

Except that there is no basis for Nate to question Devon about Amanda and Imani. As to why they quit their jobs with C-W, Nate doesn't have a professional relationship with the company anymore, so Devon doesn't owe him any explanation. As to why Devon and Amanda broke up, that's personal and none of Nate's business. Especially since Devon can't stand the sight of Nate right now, what on earth makes Nate think Devon would have that conversation with him?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

How much time is Chance honestly going to spend with Dom? He wasn't there for the first few months, he didn't bond with him for another few months, and he is off working all the time. Couple that with the fact that he is not the bio dad and I don't see it happening. I seriously doubt he will be included in his will. I would love to hear Nina's reaction too. She was so happy about Devon being the donor.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Devon is and has always been a sanctimonious jackass and I don’t care who did what to him. When Nate dances on him over his betrayal of Amanda and cheating with Abby, it will be well deserved. I hope Nate does the moonwalk in front of him.

Is the character assassination of Sally in service of idiotic plot finally complete? Her sleeping with, then severing all ties with Adam was somehow dumber than her inability to understand why Adam might be upset that she was boinking his brother. But it wasn’t quite as dumb as her standing in a room with her and Adam’s budussy funk telling Nick she’s ready to move on with him.

Jack reading the Pterodactyl the riot act was the highlight of the week. As long as the Jeremy Stark SL includes him tossing Kyle down a flight stairs the next time that boy shows up to threaten him, I approve.

I didn’t think I would, but I actually like NewTuck. Maybe TIIC could use some of the airtime wasted trying to convince anyone that Noah (The World’s Least Interesting Man) was part of a torrid love affair with Audra and give Teriah some love.

Edited by nasir jones
ETA
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I’ve always liked Devon, save for that annoying quirk he has of not respecting other people’s marriages. Natey Nate Nate was coming in too hot too soon to have that level of conversation. 

I absolutely love Jack, save for his addiction to giving the assholes who hurt him second, third and fourth chances. While I certainly prefer Diane to her three tormentors, come on, man. 

Wouldn’t it be great if the show was less predictable and not destined for another sad trip down the same old story paths? Nick gets to gorilla hump any beautiful woman who accidentally steps on his dragging knuckles and knock her up, winning 99% of the paternity sweepstakes (can’t believe they haven’t retconned Christian’s parentage yet). That’s where we’re headed, right? Same old Nick Newman WTD plot, different lady.

Need we wonder where the Stark stuff is going? He’ll be just diabolical enough to menace some townsfolk, become inexplicably obsessed with the Newmans, outwit Victor’s crack addled security team and wind up in a shallow grave beneath Chancellor Park. OR he’ll somehow vindicate Phyllis bringing him to town and we’ll be treated to weeks of her cackling in deranged triumph. Maybe somehow both can happen! It’s hard to get excited about a new bad guy or heavy hitter when you know they’re predestined for failure.

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TVForever said:

Except that there is no basis for Nate to question Devon about Amanda and Imani. As to why they quit their jobs with C-W, Nate doesn't have a professional relationship with the company anymore, so Devon doesn't owe him any explanation. As to why Devon and Amanda broke up, that's personal and none of Nate's business. Especially since Devon can't stand the sight of Nate right now, what on earth makes Nate think Devon would have that conversation with him?

Not disagreeing that given the situation with Nate and the Winters clan he shouldn’t expect any disclosure from Lily or Devon about what’s going on with their lives or juice on any drama in re to Amanda or Imani but I didn’t think it was out of bounds for him to ask WTH happened since he was friends with both women and then suddenly they went poof. His inquiry -unlike Devon’s asking/needling Nate about Elena- so far was just about understanding what happened. (But now you get the sense that Nate feels like there’s more to it -especially with the way Devon is so attentive to Abby now so he’ll dig into it instead of minding his business). Devon may have been the injured party in regards to Nate W-C but him poking his nose into Nate/Elena’s problems when it was none of his business was equally inappropriate. Devon feels entitled to do whatever he wants and very few people these days check him on his attitude. Nate went completely about it the wrong way and his arguments were weak but there was a kernel of truth in what he was getting at with Devon -yes Devon has more experience and Nate should’ve watched and learned from him but Devon ((IMO) was also being a condescending dream crushing ass about it. I get both sides of the anger in this situation; I just don’t think Devon is as right as he thinks he is 😂 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I'm beyond thrilled that Chance isn't being roped in by Abby's tears or pleas. It's sad that Chance might be slowly but surely on is way out of baby Dom's immediate family circle, but I don't believe he'll completely disappear. At least not until he's about Johnny's age or older. I could be wrong but either way I'll cut Chance some slack. Between getting married too quickly, being traumatized, having to deal with Abby's pushiness, and then Devon willing to drag Chance's trauma into court in order to get more time with Dominic. Chance has had a really shitty go of it. 

21 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if in a week he openly shared/berates Chance for giving up on his marriage.

I think he'll take it a step further and try to make Chance out to be some deadbeat dad the first time Chance misses an opportunity to spend time with Dom. 

This Diane crap is getting boring and Jack seems to be getting too sucked into her nonsense for his own good. Diane pretty much had a answer for everything regarding why there wasn't a legal/federal way to deal with Jeremy. I don't even like Diane, and the character was better off dead but that did her no favors imo. So we're headed for another Ashland like wrap-up to this SL then? Marvelous.....But I guess that's no worse than Phyllis being proven right in any capacity.

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Haha, Chance.  Yeah, he will soon be taking up the kind of "therapy" Sharon really knows best.

Sigh, yes, this is the rampant spumor and I hate it. IMO Chance is hotter than the surface of the sun. He could go in Glam Club every night of the week and slay the punani. So why would he get with his partner's widow, a thirsty cougar who's old enough to be his mommy? Plus, if Sharon's going to be providing him counseling, she'd be crossing an ethical line if she also slept with him. It's bad enough how much Sharon gossips about the people who confide in her via her coffee therapy.

Re the mention of Nina upthread, it's odd to me how she and Jill are not read into what's going on with Chance. I definitely think Jill would show up at the mansion with a moving van and tell Abby to get to packing. Right after she chewed Abby up one side and down the other.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I definitely think Jill would show up at the mansion with a moving van and tell Abby to get to packing. Right after she chewed Abby up one side and down the other.

Jill has been possessive of the Chancellor estate since the original Philip. She would not be happy.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I’ve always liked Devon, save for that annoying quirk he has of not respecting other people’s marriages. Natey Nate Nate was coming in too hot too soon to have that level of conversation. 

I absolutely love Jack, save for his addiction to giving the assholes who hurt him second, third and fourth chances. While I certainly prefer Diane to her three tormentors, come on, man. 

Wouldn’t it be great if the show was less predictable and not destined for another sad trip down the same old story paths? Nick gets to gorilla hump any beautiful woman who accidentally steps on his dragging knuckles and knock her up, winning 99% of the paternity sweepstakes (can’t believe they haven’t retconned Christian’s parentage yet). That’s where we’re headed, right? Same old Nick Newman WTD plot, different lady.

Need we wonder where the Stark stuff is going? He’ll be just diabolical enough to menace some townsfolk, become inexplicably obsessed with the Newmans, outwit Victor’s crack addled security team and wind up in a shallow grave beneath Chancellor Park. OR he’ll somehow vindicate Phyllis bringing him to town and we’ll be treated to weeks of her cackling in deranged triumph. Maybe somehow both can happen! It’s hard to get excited about a new bad guy or heavy hitter when you know they’re predestined for failure.

How would that work? Make him really nick’s kid?

• Useful 1

I would really love for Chance to stay on the show, work as a cop and let us see that(!) and find a new love who deserves him. Please God, do not let that be Sharon. She puts me to sleep with her monotone voice and psychology speak all day long. Geez. Someone needs to stick a needle of adrenaline in her butt. Perhaps that would perk her up a bit. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4