Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On 9/23/2022 at 8:33 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

But Johnny has another brother: Christian. I don't get why Chelsea's allowed to ignore that fact. Is Nick keeping her away from Christian too?

I thought Christian's mother was Sage and father was Adam. How is he related to Johnny?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, slayer2 said:

I thought Christian's mother was Sage and father was Adam. How is he related to Johnny?

You're right, Christian is Sage and Adam's kid, so he's also Connor's brother, through Adam, while Johnny is Connor's brother through Chelsea.  I guess Chelsea only cares about Connor getting to know the sibling he has through her and doesn't give a rats ass about anyone related through Adam.

Trying to figure this out has my head spinning like Linda Blair in the Exorcist.  Now I'm hoping one of those kids, and I don't care which one, starts having an imaginary friend named "Mr. Howdy".

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Amazing how Victoria is so nonchalant about NE possibly taking over C-W. That is a huge deal and one which wouldn't likely be possible if she didn't have Nate offering to give her insider information. Guess the Newmans are utterly blasé about committing crimes now.

"IPO Advisor." Is that an actual job or is it something Y&R is using to move a story arc forward? Kind of like how everyone became a COO all of sudden.

Something about this new Audra person seems shady to me, like she has a hidden agenda. I've heard a fascinating spumor but I'll sit on it for now.

Lily in her ridiculous short, flouncy dress. She looks like she's going club hopping with a bunch of cougar moms, not running a major international conglomerate. I can't with her.

Adam left Crimson Lights without buying any coffee. Apparently seeing Sally rattles him so much he forgets what he's doing. Whee!

Wonder why Sally doesn't want Chloe to know she's having very intimate one-on-one meetings with Nick? Even Chloe would have to see tthe potential pitfalls, especially now that Nick expects Sally to drop everything whenever he has an itch that needs scratching.

Johnny is no fool. He zeroed in on the crap right away. Billy and Victoria should never have sprung that info on him after he said he didn't want to know. Now Johnny doesn't trust them, and with good reason. They put Chelsea's pushiness before the need of their child to feel secure in his life.

Anyhoo, you'd think Billy and Victoria would have consulted a child psychologist about when, where, and how Johnny should be told about his biological mother. They didn't even talk to Sharon about it over chai lattes, lol.

Is English not the first language of the actress playing Audra? She has a slightly stilted way of speaking, I think. 🤔

The baggage you had back then, Chelsea? Is that code for "when I drugged and sexually assaulted Johnny's father, and got pregnant"? FOH you psycho.

I can't wait until Nate's stupid self goes to jail. Now Devon can't even pay him a compliment without Nate getting his panties in a twist. Ugh.

Why did Victoria acted so shocked when Nate called her about the IPO?

• Love 18

Olive Olive Olive, what is so urgent about talking to Johnny that you have to talk to him during business hours?  Also, why is it ok for Olive to be late to a meeting and possibly missing it when it’s not ok for Sally?  If they are going to tell Johnny that Chelsea is his mother, than when are they going to tell Christian that Adam is his father?  Isn’t Johnny/Connor/Christian kind of close in age?  Johnny’s reaction is quite authentic.  Is Johnny, in learning about Chelsea, going to have the same type of meltdown his brother, Connor, had.  Is Johnny going to reject Chelsea?

Why is Audra discussing the IPO with Natey Nate Nate?  Wouldn’t you think that Audra would have the “lay of the land”before she would consider acting as an IPO adviser?  I believe that Natey Nate Nate has over stepped by giving Audra the 411 on his superiors.  Natey Nate Nate is giving information that is personal and not business related. Audra, as IPO advisor, has no skin in the game other than advising them the best way to go public especially as to share prices and SEC regulations. Personal info isn’t needed only the credentials to profile the executives for the IPO prospectus.  If Audra was that good, she would already have investors and hedge fund managers interested in buy shares of stock as the IPO went on the market.  Audra should also initiate a corporate code of ethics about executive officers selling stock to ward off an outsider (Olive) obtaining controlling interest of CE. Of course Lily thinks Audra is fantastic even without any references or a background check. 

If Jill was such a fantastic business woman, why didn’t she think about taking Chancellor public before this?  

Sally and Mrs Chipmunk are having a “business meeting” a CL. Why would either of them be surprised that Adam would come in for coffee. Mrs Chipmunk STFU, it’s not your place to opine on the interactions between Sally and Adam. Like Rodan, Mrs Chipmunk has to stick her nose into places it doesn’t belong. 

Hey Chelsea, Fairview is calling your name.  Your room is ready.  

For anyone who watches the Bold and Tge Beautiful, the wedding dress the Foresters designed for Summer 2.0 is fuggly.  It looks like it was designed by Chelsea. It’s more of a ball gown than a wedding dress. The color would clash with Summer 2.0 completion. Even an traditional off white wedding dress would have been thousand times more appropriate. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, basiltherat said:

I hope this Audra chick is NOT working for Jill and is instead an industrial spy working for some yet-to-be-revealed super biz villain, and that Nate will be blamed for befriending her.

I'd bet money she is a mole for Tucker. (Not a spoiler all speculation)

This whole IPO deal reminds me of when Tucker stole Chancellor 12 years ago. Back then he set up a bunch of dummy corporations to hide he was buying all the stock. So I'm predicting TSJ, who will be a new very youthful Tucker,  will steal CW. Of course he will end up giving it to his son Devon in the end since Josh Griffith sees Devon as a Chancellor even though he isn't a Chancellor, or a Reynolds, so I don't understand why he has divine rights to any company she inherited from her husband. But then JG wrote the whole baby story simply to give Devon's spawn Phillip Chancellor's last name, so whatever. I guess that's easier than  building up the character of Devon Hamilton, just switch it to Chancellor and voila, the fact that he isn't one doesn't seem to matter.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

If Jill was such a fantastic business woman, why didn’t she think about taking Chancellor public before this?

She did. Jill & Katherine attempted to take the company public 12 years ago and lost it to Tucker. You would think she would remember this but she seems to have no memory what-so-ever of that foolish mistake.

None of this is the Jill I knew. She would never merge, much less risk going public, with the love of her life's company. She spent most of her 45 year onscreen life wanting everything Chancellor, and worrying about her offspring getting their rightful place in their families. But now she could care less about any of that. She has now become obsessed with Devon and Lily over Billy and Chance. She never even thinks of Philip Chancellor IV. Plot, plot, plot.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Why would they tell Johnny about Chelsea? Are they going to tell him that Grandpa paid her to drug and rape his dad? 
Did Adam start his new job? Why’s he always trailing Sally after rejecting her for weeks and weeks?
Does Victor know that Nikki went to see Deacon? Won’t he flip shit? He hates Deacon. Did anyone watch Bold today? The dress they made for Summer at Forrester Creations is fug. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Does Victor know that Nikki went to see Deacon? Won’t he flip shit? He hates Deacon. . 

He knows. Victoria questioned him as to why he didn't stop Nikki, but Victor was very nonchalant about the whole thing, telling her that Nikki was safe because he had his security team on it.  You know, that crack security team he has.

So everything should be fine, just fine.  I wonder what brand of vodka Nikki will be drinking when she returns..

Edited by boes
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

Chelsea is an absolute dirtbag.   As much as I dislike Victoria, I believe she loves Johnny with all her heart (well, what she has for a heart, anyway).   Chelsea is so warped and selfish, she's lying to herself about this not being completely for her own wants.  

Huge mistake telling Johnny after they ASKED him if he wanted to know more, and he responded negatively.   Poor kid, it honestly made me a bit uncomfortable just watching that.  

Nick and Victoria actually have a nice chemistry together on the rare occasion the topic isn't about apologizing for their loser father.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16

So we have a new Johnny (does that mean a new Connor also; if so, I hope they cast better)?  Based on the "mommy reveal scene" I don't know why Chelsea would want to have anything to do with the spoiled, over-indulged brat who can't act.

What I really want to know is what happened to the kitten Oliver.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Chelsea is an absolute dirtbag.   As much as I dislike Victoria, I believe she loves Johnny with all her heart (well, what she has for a heart, anyway).   Chelsea is so warped and selfish, she's lying to herself about this not being completely for her own wants.  

Huge mistake telling Johnny after they ASKED him if he wanted to know more, and he responded negatively.   Poor kid, it honestly made me a bit uncomfortable just watching that.  

I felt the same way.  Chelsea is driving above the speed limit on the road to Bonkers Land and it looks to me like Johnny is going to be one of her casualties.  As cold as I usually find Victoria, today, unwillingly, I really felt for her.  I wish Show gave her more chances to act like an actual human.  She's a lousy business person, but today she came across as a caring and loving mother.  More of the latter, less of the former, please.

Plus, having her and ButtBiscuit together reminds me of how much damage being married to that infected pustule must have done to her.  

I like NuJohnny.  Any kid who wants nothing to do with Chelsea is a kid after my own heart.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Something about this new Audra person seems shady to me, like she has a hidden agenda. I've heard a fascinating spumor but I'll sit on it for now.

2 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Well aren’t you just a meanie. (sticks tongue out at you)

Joimiaroxeu, it's not nice to torture the frail and elderly like myself.  It's very tough on our bunions.  A fascinating spumor, you say?

I'll just sit here and eat my applesauce hoping you take pity on us poor shut-ins.

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 18

I actually did sincerely appreciate the way the show has handled the Johnny situation over the years. Chelsea kept her distance and all three adults were remarkably mature about the whole thing. It was refreshing to see a soap not lean into the whole “biology means everything” bullshit. Of course, JG had to roll back in and piss all over that bit of goodwill. 

Chelz is acting like a spoiled toddler who has spotted a shiny new toy and wants to play with it right. fucking. now. Is she bored by Connor now that Rey is dead and she can’t use the kid as bait? Last week, I had to admit that Nick was making sense while advising Victoria, and now I’m nodding along with Buttbiscuit as he tells Chelsea to back the hell up while giving her the “you’re nuts” side eye. 

By the way, Vic, I would NOT let Johnny play video games with Nick. We all know where the controllers have been.

Speaking of Donkey Kong Jr., was Sally actually smiling at the thought of having dinner with him? Girl, no. You’re going to get served bananas a hundred different ways, none of them appetizing. Banana loaf, mashed bananas, bananas grilled, deep fried, pickled, roasted… when he invites you to Nick’s Banana Hammock for dessert, run for the hills. The health department should have closed that place down years ago.

Victoria’s reaction to Nate’s phone call was odd. Maybe she was overwhelmed by how easy it all seems. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

I just hope Johnny isn't subjected to finding out exactly how he was conceived. Can you imagine being a kid hearing that? That can really screw up a kid. However, I don't see why anyone would tell him that part. 

Why did they just barrel ahead and tell him Chelsea is his mother when clearly he didn't want to know? And despite wanting it to end there, you know this is just the beginning to his rebellion because Chelsea won't be able to leave it alone.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Love 7

Oh you big babies! 😉 I'm not revealing the "fascinating spumor" because it's so fundamentally absurd (read; no fcuking way). As best I can tell, the place where it originated was clearly going off the cuff on several possibilities. But as the soap sites tend to do, they start quoting each other the next thing you know, imagination becomes fact like some goofy online version of the Telephone Game. At this point I'm in a wait-and-see holding pattern and am trying to give JG and TPTB the benefit of the doubt they don't deserve.

I just hope Johnny isn't subjected to finding out exactly how he was conceived. Can you imagine being a kid hearing that? That can really screw up a kid. However, I don't see why anyone would tell him that part. 

Right? I'm afraid one of the adults might be talking about it and Johnny or one the other kids will overhear. What's odd though is how no one is mentioning that part of the story now, and yesterday Billy kind of seemed to be blaming himself for what happened. I hope TPTB aren't going to try to sweep the awful circumstances of Johnny's conception under the rug, the same way they've conveniently "forgotten" how Victor once threw Diane out of a moving ambulance. Yeah, TPTB, I ain't never letting that go. Come at me.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

The acting of Michelle Stafford today is about the worst I've seen, not just for her, but from anyone ever. And btw Phyllis, just wait til Jack and your Dottir find out how much you lied to them. My advice? Just leave town now. Auntie Jack just standing there watching Phyllis make an ass out of herself with Diane was pathetic. He needed to tell them both to take it out of his office, and over to the water cooler. HATE the extensions on Victoria, she looks unkempt for a CEO. If the idea was to make her look younger, another styling failure, it ages her. Nate sure got his long lost operating skills back, but every GOOD doctor knows, you don't operate on your own family members. How has he been able to keep his narcissistic/sociopathic personality disorder in check until now? 

PS. If I'm MIA a few days, I'll be with Ian-the hurricane, that is!

• Like 5
  • Hugs 8
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
On 9/24/2022 at 11:01 PM, deirdra said:

sappy convoluted soapiness.

It's that "sappy convoluted soapiness" that keeps us coming back, even if only to complain about how sappy and convoluted our favorite soap is - in years gone by, when there was something like 6 soaps being broadcast daily, I would know it was time to take a break when the "irrational" behavior of those fictional characters started to really bother me.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Can't believe I actually cheered on Billy and Victoria today vs Chelsea.  She is one dense chick and she is going to eff up everything. God I hope she doesn't do something stupid like kidnap him!

In what world is Nate going to unite the family with his plan? No ya big dummy, a coup will not unite them!

Is there anyone here who would want to hang around that big mouth lanky haired blue toothed Phyllis? She is insufferable.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

Is there anyone here who would want to hang around that big mouth lanky haired blue toothed Phyllis? She is insufferable.

I am so tired of big mouthed, stringy haired, big blue toothed, pleather skirt wearing, tight brown shirt wearing…….etc

Can’t they just make Victoria the main bitch in town?

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

Does Rodan even fathom the concept of a final chance?  Rodan couldn’t just pass by Diane without a smattering of confrontation?  Diane giving Rodan a peace offering but Rodan just has to turn it into a ploy that Diane just had to make sure Jack was there. Rodan comments on that fact and Jack just stands there with a thumb up his ass rolling his eyes.  Rodan continues her non confrontational confrontation and Jack still doesn’t shut Rodan down but now wants to know more why Diane left the party so soon.  Jack, finally said something to Rodan other than stand there and grunt like Banana Breath. Rodan thinks that the basket was tacky but was really tacky was that hug Rodan gave Diane because she saw Summer 2.0 and Kyle walk in out of the corner of her eye.  Not to be crass, but Rodan must really enjoy her confrontation with Diane because you can actually see her nipples perk up and say hello through her blouse. 

Even Allie wakes up in the morning with full make up. I guess the sex wasn’t passion enough to even wear off her lipstick.  But, as Allie was getting dressed, miraculously her lipstick looked to wear off.  Noah is happy?  You could have fooled me. 

Here is another reason Olive really sucks as a Corporate Executive. Olive thinks it’s risky to bring in an outsider to assist CW in going public.  Olive, tell me who in the “family” has the expertise to do this.  Of course Olive thinks the best way to do something is to do it yourself.  

Chelsea is another example of not understanding a concept. This concept is to back the hell off.  Chelsea hears but she is not listening.  Bet the farm on Chelsea is going to interfere one way or another. 

Elena, good for you in calling out Natey Nate Nate’s idiotic plan.  But all you did was to drive Natey Nate Nate into Imani’s bed. 

I learned up thread, that Jill and Katherine attempted to take Chancellor public and they lost Chancellor to Tucker.  Doesn’t Jill learn from her mistakes.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8

Oof, that ill-fitting skirt wasn't doing Phyllis any favors. I think she was really rocking the aging call girl look today. And not in a good way. 😼

Okay, Noah. Since you took the time to get the hair totally removed from your chest, what was up with that thatch in your armpits? For Allie's sake I sure hope you do a better job of tending to your nether regions.

Noah and Allie have sleepovers at Grandpa Jack's house. Not sure how I feel about that. Seems kind of disrespectful on Noah's part. Is he ever going to have Allie stay the night at Sharon's place? What? Get off my lawn!

GC isn't all that big so I imagine there are people at NE who know people at C-W. Maybe they're friends, spouses, family members, whatever. I would think the COO of C-W repeatedly showing up for private meetings with the CEO of NE would generate a bit of curiosity if not outright gossip. And some of that scuttlebutt would find its way up to Lily or Devon.

Complete absence of an opinion, Nate? How about your complete absence of a moral compass? Ugh. Meanwhile, Victoria's getting a bit hesitant about their little scheme. Maybe she's realizing how hypersensitive Nate is.

Billy, the time for analyzing what underhandedness Chelsea might be up to was before you and Victoria foisted her on Johnny against his will. Think of your son first, you moron.

Oy vey, Summer's mini wrap skirt wasn't doing her any favors either.IMO, daughter and mommy are 0 for 2 on the leather fashion tip today.

AFAIC Nate is mentally ill if he doesn't think Lily and Devon will interpret his move as a betrayal. Then there's Jill. She'll be ready to nuke Nate from orbit. Victoria has to see how delusional he is but maybe she doesn't care.

Speaking of betrayal, boy does Summer have a huge wake-up call coming her way. Phyllis truly has let her loathing of Diane outweigh her relationship with her daughter and it's going to wreck Summer.

Chelsea is 100% insane, living in an alternate reality where she and Johnny and Connor will live happily ever together. Poor Johnny. Yep, there's likely a kidnapping in his future if things don't progress as quickly as Chelsea expects them to.

Interesting how Audra stepped to Victoria with such ease. Victoria doesn't know her like that, or frankly, know her at all. Hmm.

Diane, for your sake I seriously hope you aren't lying about what you were doing in LA. I'm almost scared for you. Almost.

Man, our boy Noah is sprung on Allie. Hard. I'm almost scared for him too.

Crazypants Chelsea needs to find herself another job. Her limitless free time enables her to run all over town getting in people's faces about what she thinks must happen, right now. It's tiresome and it's getting borderline dangerous. Billy or Victoria better take off the gloves and deal with her before Johnny gets hurt even more.

Time apart. No Elena, you need a permanent break from that potential felon you call a boyfriend. These days, Nate only cares about himself and you're basically the sidepiece.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
to put some respek on Allie's name
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12

It's thoroughly annoying, bordering on infuriating, that Show has ButtBiscuit - BUTTBISCUIT!!! - not only making sense but being the emotionally mature, balanced and thoughtful person in this Johnny storyline.  Not that I expected any of that from Chelsea or Victoria, but it's physically painful for me to even have a passing moment of liking that whoopie cushion of a human being.   I even liked his and Lily's talk, dammit.  Show owes me a big bottle of Advil.

As so many of you've already said, why did Victoria and ButtBiscuit go ahead with the mommy reveal after Johnny told them he didn't want to know???  Think how much happier he'd be if they'd kept the identity of his Grampa Newman from him as well.

Yeah, there's going to be something with Chelsea - a kidnapping, something.  These days she's even walking like she's off her rocker.

I like Noah and Allie - not hugely, but sort of the way I like homemade mac and cheese.  It's nice, not spectacular.  But they've got to stop having sex at Grampa's house. As Joimiaroxeu says, it's disrespectful.  And unless Allie is doing her own laundry, there are certain things Mrs. Martinez shouldn't have to deal with.  She's probably getting pretty tired of lugging those giant bottles of Febreze upstairs everytime Noah stops over.

Oh - think Audra is Noah's old girlfriend from London?  Seems like now would be a good time to throw a wrench into Noah's new romance.

Has Jack been replaced by a pod?  Phyllis was spinning and spitting and lunging and screaming right in front of him but somehow that was, according to him and Summer, "Phyllis trying to make peace"?  

I'm trying to imagine Diane doing something, or having done something, that would make me support her enemies in their vendetta and I can't think of a thing that she could do to either Phyllis or even Nikki that I'd find to be too much.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, boes said:

It's thoroughly annoying, bordering on infuriating, that Show has ButtBiscuit - BUTTBISCUIT!!! - not only making sense but being the emotionally mature, balanced and thoughtful person in this Johnny storyline.  Not that I expected any of that from Chelsea or Victoria, but it's physically painful for me to even have a passing moment of liking that whoopie cushion of a human being.   I even liked his and Lily's talk, dammit.  Show owes me a big bottle of Advil.

As so many of you've already said, why did Victoria and ButtBiscuit go ahead with the mommy reveal after Johnny told them he didn't want to know???  Think how much happier he'd be if they'd kept the identity of his Grampa Newman from him as well.

I didn’t realize it until I read your post, but Butt Biscuit hasn’t been getting on my nerves lately! I think it started when he quit podcasting.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11

I'm just going to say it, Chelz is a c*nt. Period. End of story. I would rather be unemployed than play a psycho freak like that. She's disgusting. Poor Johnny. I agree with whomever upthread asked why Villy didn't consult a child psychologist for advice, and why they did not respect Johnny's wishes when he said he didn't want to know who is birth mom was. That should have been the end of it. But no, Villy let Manjaw coerce them into telling the poor kid. I hope he fucking hates Manjaw forever. I am also not opposed to him offing her in some odd way.

• Fire 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5

It's funny, everything that Phyllis says about Diane are the same things Cricket has spent 30 years saying about Phyllis.  If Phyllis had an ounce of self-awareness, she might actually feel a bit of empathy for Diane.  I wonder why Diane let Phyllis again get away with acting like her outburst was unprovoked?  

Agree with how unsettling it is not to be annoyed by Billy.  I think I was cheering him on when he shut down Chelsea's delusions.

• Like 1
  • Love 17
On 9/26/2022 at 7:01 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Johnny is no fool. He zeroed in on the crap right away. Billy and Victoria should never have sprung that info on him after he said he didn't want to know. Now Johnny doesn't trust them, and with good reason. They put Chelsea's pushiness before the need of their child to feel secure in his life.

Yep, why bring it up if he was fine  and never asked? idiots 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Speaking of betrayal, boy does Summer have a huge wake-up call coming her way. Phyllis truly has let her loathing of Diane outweigh her relationship with her daughter and it's going to wreck Summer.

You would think so.  But I'm not so sure.

It says a lot about these 🤡 that Phyllis can so blatantly and unconvincingly lie about what she's doing right in front of them, and that somehow assuages the situation.

That goes for you too, Jack.  Maybe especially so.  It's really getting pathetic how he stands there and tries to ref these confrontations.  He needs to tell these bitties to get lost after all the drama and trouble they've caused.

That said, Diane-a 60 something year old woman- does not owe the scions of Genoa City a goddamn book report of what she was doing with her life years ago and thousands of miles away.   Even if it turns out she was doing something nefarious, they don't know that and are putting up with crap from people like Phyllis that's equally bad or worse.  

Might be a party of one here, but I love the Billy/Lily talking scenes.  It totally sells that she legit cares about him, and he actually comes off as human and not an unrepentant asshat.

Where's Mr. Family Man, Victor?  Can we get him to put his desperate machismo to good use for once in his life, and have Chelsea offed?  Because that right there is an actual threat.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4

Agreed with everything upthread about feeling off about not hating on Victoria or Buttbiscuit today. I honestly take back what I said about hoping Victoria getting caught insider trading with Nate. Cos Johnny is gonna need her free to protect him from Chelsea. It got even weirder for me when I found Elena entertaining today!(please help me!!) I was actually intrigued and happy about the way she called Nate's fragile ego having ass out. I hope she leaves him in the rear view mirror permanently for what he's doing. (Unless they both get boring again, then she can go ahead take him back 😂)

Phyllis is such a hypocrite. I don't hate Diane but I had no intention of siding with her when she came back but Phyllis and Nikki are kind of forcing my hand. As @Snaporaz mentioned, everything she says about Diane could be and was at some point thrown back at her. But Phyllis had the nerve to be pissed and demonize Christine for holding her past against her when Phyllis had hardly atoned for any of it but here she is doing the same thing to Diane. 

I've pretty much always hated Chelsea but for the first time she's been so hateable that she makes all the other hateable characters(even Phyllis which is an incredible feat at this moment given how much of spiteful bitch she's being) look good in comparison. It's bad enough that Connor is likely already screwed up beyond repair by her but now she wants to mess up Johnny too? The actor who plays Johnny did a good job of showing his anger/anguish at being told the truth when he specifically stated that he did not care nor wanted to know who his birth mother was. That's about the only thing Villy has screwed up in this story arc so far. The one time Victoria had good instincts and she didn't even follow through with them...How does Josh Griffith manage to fuck up this spectacularly? 

3 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Where's Mr. Family Man, Victor?  Can we get him to put his desperate machismo to good use for once in his life, and have Chelsea offed?  Because that right there is an actual threat.  

^^^For real though the whole Newman, clan as well as the Abbotts, should line up for this one. The Great Gaspy is giving crazy bitch vibes like almost never before, and they could likely use all hands on deck here. But they're probably gonna focus on the pettiest bullshit concerning Diane and Adam instead. Because they can never not be public enemy #1 especially not Adam 🙄

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Johnny knows that he was adopted and that Victoria is not his bioMom, but does he know that Billy is his bioDad?  If so, he'll probably put two and two together.  Will he want to spend time with Gaspy once he knows that Grampire paid her to get Billy drunk and rape him?  How long before Chloe tells Johnny about his sister Bella, created with Billy's stolen sperm?

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Noah is happy?  You could have fooled me. 

If that is the happiest he has ever been why does he look like he just left a load in his pants?

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Noah and Ally have sleepovers at Grandpa Jack's house. Not sure how I feel about that. Seems kind of disrespectful on Noah's part. Is he ever going to have Ally stay the night at Sharon's place? What? Get off my lawn!

Or don't kids these days use the backseat of a car?😁

• LOL 7
7 hours ago, deirdra said:

Johnny knows that he was adopted and that Victoria is not his bioMom, but does he know that Billy is his bioDad? 

I asked  this question on another board and many answered that yes, Johnny knows that Billy is his bio dad.  I guess he never wanted to know anything about the circumstances.

• Love 7

I asked  this question on another board and many answered that yes, Johnny knows that Billy is his bio dad. 

I feel like that's still uncertain though Johnny does seem to regard Katie as his actual sister. If he knows Billy is his bio-dad what did they tell him happened to his mother? It's odd how the show has been so fuzzy about this issue for so long.

Or don't kids these days use the backseat of a car?😁

Heh, a lot of today's cars don't really have much of a backseat though. Maybe Noah drives an SUV or a truck. Or a windowless van. 😏

Speaking of sex in vehicles, I remember Victoria getting busy with somebody in the backseat of her SUV but I can't remember who the guy was. It wasn't her husband or boyfriend. Help?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I cannot possibly add on to the excellent commentary about the Villy handling of Chelzcon being Johnny's biological mother, much as it pains me to say anything positive about either of them. Who knew these self-absorbed twits had it in them to have a sensitive conversation (although I agree as well that they should have tabeled things when Johnny indicated he didn't want to hear anymore about his bio-mother and who she was aka save it for a later day folks). I had a tiny quibble with Victoria looking like she was going to hurl or burst into tears at almost any moment but I'll give her the tiniest of passes as it was an emotional moment and can't even begin to imagine what RL adoptive parents go through when their child(ren) start asking those tough questions. Her emotions were suitably on display, a rarity for her, but a huge moment. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Okay, I watched the last few moments of today's show with the closed captioning on and all I have to say to JG, the MWTS, and TPTB:

ARE

YOU

FCUKING

KIDDING

ME

WITH

THIS

SH!T?

Tucker was born the same day as Jill. Jill is 65ish (the character, not the actress). Trevor St. John is a perfectly adequate actor but he's not passing for 65. (He's 51.)  I'm not sure he's even passing for Devon's father since Devon is supposed to be in his early 30s. Tucker and Harmony didn't conceive him when they were in high school.

Of all the characters they could've had TSJ play, they chose one of the most illogical ones IMO. I can't. I just can't. This is some next level retconning and deSORASing. Gah!

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Tucker was born the same day as Jill. Jill is 65ish (the character, not the actress). Trevor St. John is a perfectly adequate actor but he's not passing for 65. (He's 51.)  I'm not sure he's even passing for Devon's father since Devon is supposed to be in his early 30s. Tucker and Harmony didn't conceive him when they were in high school.

Of all the characters they could've had TSJ play, they chose one of the most illogical ones IMO. I can't. I just can't. This is some next level retconning and deSORASing. Gah!

When I saw that, I said, “They’re not talking about that Tucker, right?” This guy looks younger than the original recipe Tucker and that was 10,000 years ago.

Quite a few people in today’s ep are in need of therapy and several were in need of a tranquilizer.

Nothing I’ve seen from Sally Spectra since her B&B days could make me believe that she would be so flippant about banging the brother of a guy she loved. TIIC aren’t remotely interested in character consistency. BTW, I could totally believe this jackassery from Nick, but even then we’re forced to ignore everything he said about Adam in the months leading up to his tongue going down Sally’s throat. But anything for a plot, amirite??

I feel like I say this a lot now, but where are they going with this Chelsea SL?? Is she going to walk into Lake Superior and never come back?

Edited by nasir jones
How am I supposed to remember which Great Lake borders a fictional city in WI?
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2

If I remember correctly, the real original Tucker (not Patch) looked sort of like Bilbo Baggins, and the first day he rolled into town, Jill slept with him.  I don't think she was into kindergartenders -- she actually liked the older rich men -- so the whole thing is screwed up to those long-time viewers (unlike the writers) or those, like me, who view sporadically.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Skarzero said:

The one time Victoria had good instincts and she didn't even follow through with them...How does Josh Griffith manage to fuck up this spectacularly? 

Crap like this makes it impossible to believe that mop is a ruthless business person like Daddy. And I guess that's the point, huh?

5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Speaking of sex in vehicles, I remember Victoria getting busy with somebody in the backseat of her SUV but I can't remember who the guy was. It wasn't her husband or boyfriend. Help?

Was it Brad? Or was that Sharin' and Brad?

• Like 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, deirdra said:

or on an extended sleep-over at his friend's house

Wouldn't it have been great to have seen a SORAS'd Sam at some point in time? Heck, even now.

15 hours ago, deirdra said:

Johnny knows that he was adopted and that Victoria is not his bioMom, but does he know that Billy is his bioDad?  If so, he'll probably put two and two together.  Will he want to spend time with Gaspy once he knows that Grampire paid her to get Billy drunk and rape him?  How long before Chloe tells Johnny about his sister Bella, created with Billy's stolen sperm?

I had forgotten all about her. Thanks for the reminder!

• Like 1
  • Love 3