Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: Tell All Part 1

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, iwasish said:

The thing that bugs me about Sasha is his attitude that Emily’s family  “can watch the baby for a few hours” so she can work out with him.  He’s spending 12 hours a day in a gym working out. Why not cut his day short and letting her have a couple hours to work out herself?

Sasha thinks WAY too much of himself; I don't find him attractive at all.  Emily could do a lot better.  No way anyone should have to care for his son while he's in the gym all day, at least not until if and when he's getting paid for it.

He and Tania should get together, they both think a lot of themselves, unjustifiably IMO.  I'd watch the crap out of a show where the two of them try to make a relationship work.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, toomuchtv said:

Too much yelling I couldn’t quite follow along. Have Bryson’s grandparents not seen him recently and what was the reason why? 

It sounded like after Robert had an apartment fire the grandparents wouldn’t let Bryson stay with them.  So they had to relocate out of state for two months.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Spike said:

It sounded like after Robert had an apartment fire the grandparents wouldn’t let Bryson stay with them.  So they had to relocate out of state for two months.

I suspect they'd let Bryson stay, but not Robert.  And Robert was not going to be separated from his son for that long a time period.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 2/17/2020 at 12:57 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

It looks like I'm in the minority here, but I loved seeing CeCe and Max at the Tell-All. They appeared to enjoy themselves, especially Max. Cece was feeling a bit shy, but I thought they were super cute - and I don't even like most kids. But Max and Cece are smart and well-spoken (far more so than Anna's boys are) and they seemed to want to be on the Tell-All. If for no other reason than to tell Anna and Mursel that they should've learned to speak each other's language before they got married. They were the only voices of reason on that stage, on that subject. 

My main problem with them being there was that it looked like they were literally waiting in the wings to go on while Shawn was grilling (well, as much as she is capable of grilling) their parents about their father's infidelity. It makes me wonder if that's why Michael and Sarah were both so guarded about it. Although Michael is such an awkward squirmer to begin with. He always seems like he's trying to talk himself out of trouble. And excuse me, but having an "emotional affair" while partying on a yacht? Yeah, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure he was banging whoever would allow him to. You have an emotional affair with a co-worker or neighbor ... someone you know. I just don't see it with a weekend yacht model. I'm pretty sure he stepped all the way out of that marriage. And P.S. Sarah's vocal fry drives me crazy.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, Spike said:

Now we are told criticizing vocal fry is gender shaming, as if all women sound like airheads.

Seriously? I can't keep up. But I'm sure worse things have been said about her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I suspect they'd let Bryson stay, but not Robert.  And Robert was not going to be separated from his son for that long a time period.

Was this after Anny was here? Because with her relationship with the grandparents I feel like that would be a huge ask for all 3 of them to stay 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, toomuchtv said:

Was this after Anny was here? Because with her relationship with the grandparents I feel like that would be a huge ask for all 3 of them to stay 

I had the feeling it was before Anny.  I can’t believe Anny would be open to staying with them.  

• Love 3
16 hours ago, toomuchtv said:

It was before, I think he might have said it was two years ago.  

I'm not a fan of PSG, but I'm not entirely sure that we got the whole story.  He made it sound like PSG never offered to take them in, though they lived nearby.  I'm not sure if Robert asked and was refused or if she just never offered.  

Her lifestyle may also not really be conducive to having a young child around all the time.  

I think she has properties, so Robert may have been trying to get into one of those.  If that's the situation, I would have been a hard no on that too, because Robert would never leave. 

PSG may have, as someone said, offered to take Bryson, but not Robert.  Or she may have been waiting to see how it all shook out and was willing to be the last resort. 

Out of all the things that annoy me about PSG, this annoys me the least.  Though since she has so much dough, if I were her I would have pre-paid like a month at an extended stay.  

Also, never been in the situation, but I'd an apartment fire happens, you'd get your last months rent and deposit back, right?  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

It was before, I think he might have said it was two years ago.  

I'm not a fan of PSG, but I'm not entirely sure that we got the whole story.  He made it sound like PSG never offered to take them in, though they lived nearby.  I'm not sure if Robert asked and was refused or if she just never offered.  

Her lifestyle may also not really be conducive to having a young child around all the time.  

I think she has properties, so Robert may have been trying to get into one of those.  If that's the situation, I would have been a hard no on that too, because Robert would never leave. 

PSG may have, as someone said, offered to take Bryson, but not Robert.  Or she may have been waiting to see how it all shook out and was willing to be the last resort. 

Out of all the things that annoy me about PSG, this annoys me the least.  Though since she has so much dough, if I were her I would have pre-paid like a month at an extended stay.  

Also, never been in the situation, but I'd an apartment fire happens, you'd get your last months rent and deposit back, right?  

PSG. lol

• LOL 1
18 minutes ago, GleamingMist said:

Plot Twist: Julianna and Sarah fall in love and run off together.

I would watch the shit out of that show.

I would only watch if they had a continuous reaction shots from Michael because that would bring me joy. 

• LOL 2
36 minutes ago, GleamingMist said:

Plot Twist: Julianna and Sarah fall in love and run off together.

I would watch the shit out of that show.

We know Juliana tolerates jowls well so it could work.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I've just had a hideous realization. In the 17 years we've been together, 11 of them married, Mr. Grey has never, not once, told me I'm his soulmate.

NOT ONCE.

He has never proclaimed our souls intertwined from past lives. He has never declared that we were meant to be from the moments of our births.

I'm going to call him at work RIGHT NOW and DEMAND that he proclaim us soulmates brought together by the hands of fate.

Wish me luck. (I'm going to need it.)

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I've just had a hideous realization. In the 17 years we've been together, 11 of them married, Mr. Grey has never, not once, told me I'm his soulmate.

NOT ONCE.

He has never proclaimed our souls intertwined from past lives. He has never declared that we were meant to be from the moments of our births.

I'm going to call him at work RIGHT NOW and DEMAND that he proclaim us soulmates brought together by the hands of fate.

Wish me luck. (I'm going to need it.)

I absolutely think you NEED to do this!!!  And if he refuses to do this, you can always find your REAL soulmate/love of your life on social media.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I absolutely think you NEED to do this!!!  And if he refuses to do this, you can always find your REAL soulmate/love of your life on social media.

The Hollywood soulmate from rom-coms. The real ones turn up in your life when they are destined to do so. To bring about change.

• LOL 1
On 2/25/2020 at 5:16 PM, DaphneCat said:

I've got bad news.

I confronted Mr. Grey about his complete abdication of the mating of our souls, and he stared at my blankly and thanked me for picking up brussels sprouts.

Oh, woe is me! Whatever shall I do?

• LOL 9
6 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I've got bad news.

I confronted Mr. Grey about his complete abdication of the mating of our souls, and he stared at my blankly and thanked me for picking up brussels sprouts.

You need to work on yourself, babe.

• LOL 6
6 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I've got bad news.

The fact that he thanked you for the brussels sprouts shows he may be willing to work on himself.  You deserve a soulmate!  Someone who will send you emojis!  I really think the only solution is to drunkenly confront him.  Tell him you expect apology cake.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I've got bad news.

What a blow you've been dealt!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 2/18/2020 at 7:21 AM, Zevious Zoquis said:

mmmmmkay...I think she's by far the most attractive woman on the current season.  Honestly, she's pretty stunning.  Julianna?  Nope...I don't really find her very attractive at all.  In fact, Nat may be the most beautiful woman I've seen on 90df...

Having said that, she didn't look great on the tell all.  Maybe the stress has gotten to her.  But she still looked good...

don't get me wrong, she's crazy.  But she's beautiful.

I was hoping someone would respond to this so I wouldn’t have to.

Hopefully the person or 2 who insist Nat is unattractive is a female, or at least needs a new TV.

(edited)

Just finished this series, watched the Tell All’s last night. When I’m not busy plotting what I’m going to do to Syringe’s horrible beast of a wife, I concoct long commentary that I want to say to Betsy. (note, I posted this in the couples, sorry)

Shes a monster. Her hatred of Sasha is disgusting. She comes to the Tell all to take Green Card Shots and prepares cute little quips like “where did you get your degree in Nutrition, Google?” or, “you are confusing weight with health.” She bullies him with her ability to verbally joust in English. I’d like to see how glib she is fighting in a second language.

Her cute little comments are excuses made by someone who hates the fat person she sees in the mirror. And the junk food that was supposedly set up by Production? Don’t tell me that’s not what she prefers. She hates the guy and uses “fat shaming” her sister as an excuse to be a litttle troll. Oh, and PS, I’m guessing he actually did acquire enough knowledge about nutrition while becoming a personal trainer and building that body of his... quite a bit more than Betsy Burrito knows, I imagine.

Emily seems seriously unhappy with her post-baby body. It happens. Looking at her skinny self pre- baby, not a shock. He is not shaming her, he is trying to help her. I’ll bet lots of women who want to shape up after a kid would love to have a real Personal Trainer to help.

I think that someone here might be on to something in that Emily might actually have had trouble with weight in the past, and it’s clearly in Betsy’s vested interest that she stay fat like her.

Other observations:

-when they asked Michael’s kids who they liked best, I immediately said the little girl will say Natalie. She was instantly obsessed with the new beautiful model stepMom and there was no doubt she would go for the other beautiful girl on the show. And I’d said previously that the boy will be a Mayor somewhere someday... then he came on stage and started shaking hands with people... wow.

-Sean still stinks.

-Angela is horrible trash, but the Danielle/Babylove/Angela old fat White Lady beast storyline has to stop.

-I hate Taniawoke more than anyone today. She’s a horrible selfish, tone death, narcissistic, SJW, thoughtless ass. The soulmate thing wasn’t as important as her pure refusal to have one second’s thought about her man’s feelings. Right up through that episode. Hate. Her.

-Blake is mindless, what does he get out of that relationship? However, what bugs me most is his 2 friends... why is this so important to them? They whine and moan and cry about her lack of interest in kissing up to them and being friends. sorry, but a person would need to demonstrate to me once that they weren’t interested in my friendship and I’d never give it another second’s thought, ever.

-Natalie, for all her stunning looks, is batshit nuts. But Michaels bobbing his head and mumbling and not explaining anything the last 3 episodes was not interesting.

- I love Anny more every time I see her. I agree with her in every dispute. The guy offered to buy her clothes and takes her to Goodwill. He takes her to look at an apartment and then says he just signed a lease once they go to close the deal. He lies about his kids and keeps old girlfriend photos on FB. Roberts’ relatives and the kids GP’s are horrible idiots.  She absolutely loves his kid. I’m Team Anny all day long.

Edited by SG11

Post part 2 (I was interrupted)

-Julianna is very likeable. And I buy her story about the family’s entitlement and jealousy. I’ve heard that over the years. Anyone ever notice the serious scars or burns on her left outside forearm and upper arm? It’s usually made up over, but you can see it often. Not that it matters, beautiful girl and seems legitimately nice.  I like Mikes taste in Second wives and cars, except the Mustang. Nice GT though.

-Why would his Ex-wife “get ordained” just to marry them? And why didn’t he ask that?

-Anna and her Mom really need a volume discount at the “cut stuff off your face” shop. Wonder how much TLC got involved in writing checks to make that return trip happen and work out at the last second?

-Sorry, Blake, but I wouldn’t sit through one if your shows, either. And did his Mom really think she would talk her into wanting to work?

-Did anyone think the early season talk about Michael’s crushing debt was, like a lot? Didn’t it end up being 20k or something?

- I have to think Syringe is in it for the green card. Why would anyone put up with that woman?