Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: In Seasickness and in Health

• Start Topic

Four pairs of newlyweds make the most of their honeymoon with a romantic catamaran trip, while one couple remains on shore to heal their fractured marriage. But despite sunny skies, there are tough seas ahead for two pairs of stranger spouses.

18 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Jamie still does not look comfortable interviewing after all this time.  She has that scared uncomfortable look on her face.  Those she interviews looked more relaxed and at ease.

She has this weird thing that she does with her mouth when she speaks and it annoys the hell out of me. 

• Love 5

My Samsung TV Guide said this was an episode from 2016, with Tom and Lillian! Fake news!

A-HA! It's because the episode's title is listed as "In Sickness and in Health." Season 4, Episode 9.😝

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 5
10 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I really like Taylor, but can she say one sentence without the giggling?  Is it nerves or what?

I think Brandon finds Taylor to be rather vapid.  He's not wrong.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

She has this weird thing that she does with her mouth when she speaks and it annoys the hell out of me. 

Me too.  The girls on the couch are more at ease than Jamie all the time.  She is just not a good fit.  Just because she was on at one time as a bride?  Not a good reason.

• Love 7

Taylor reminds me of Beyoncé.  I believe NC Keith would be a good match.  She seems sweet and he gives off a mellow vibe.  Not to mention, they would make a cute couple.

Mindy, sweetie, Zach isn't wearing his ring because he doesn't feel like a married man. And, if he misses you when you are not together, then that means he is attracted to you.  I guess that makes sense. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Boy, Meka sure has a lot of instructions and restrictions for the marriage.  Is she married or in the Army?  You adjust as you go along.

Did Mindy ever hear the saying “ he’s just not into you”?  Why all the questions all the time?  Annoying.

• Love 16

33 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

My Samsung TV Guide said this was an episode from 2016, with Tom and Lillian! Fake news!

A-HA! It's because the episode's title is listed as "In Sickness and in Health." Season 4, Episode 9.😝

Ha! I had the same issue. That’s funny.

I got home at 9 and have fast-forwarded most of this because it’s really boring, but I did crack up when Mindy called Zach a “fucking dickhead.”

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Boy, Meka sure has a lot of instructions and restrictions for the marriage.

A lot? She barely touched on paragraph 1 of my 10,000+ pages, front and back, book of cohabitation requirements. I was just thinking that if I started listing my expectation we’d be standing on that balcony for days on ..She is easy going! 

Edited by ShowFan
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

No to a canine in the newlywed bed. Sorry, Katie and Derek

Absolutely YES to a canine in any bed! NO to any children in a 5 mile radius! 

1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Mindy acts like just being HER and being MARRIED should suffice as sex-magnets.

Hypothetically speaking, if you are with the right person, just being yourself should suffice...

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Not to be crude, but wouldn't a dog in the bed put a cramp in one's style, as it were

Not for a pet parent (it’s not even called “owner” since who owns whom with pets is a fine line)

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Katie looks like a chinless baby seal.

And that’s offensive to baby seals who are cute. She was filmed at a terribly bad angle and I have to agree with you (except for the baby seal part). We were just talking that she looked pretty bad during that dinner and until then I thought she was cute. I’ll give her more of a chance to render final judgement....we all have a bad angle 

2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Sure, Zach. You "just forget to put on jewelry." 

Yet skillfully remembered to put on his man-bracelet!

• LOL 11
  • Love 11

So Meka says 'I don't have any pets, so that won't be a problem'.

Her emotions are buried quite deep, but she did not seem to be kidding as she recited her rules for cohabitation.  (I thought fondly of Iris)😧

Maury Povich is about to announce "Michael -- you are her new pet."

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

Absolutely YES to a canine in any bed! NO to any children in a 5 mile radius! 

Hypothetically speaking, if you are with the right person, just being yourself should suffice...

Of COURSE "if you are ....."  But  Mindy is assuming that Zach IS that "right person," so ipso facto her looks (she brought up this element) should be enough. Clearly, they are not, but she evinces supreme frustration at that, instead of recognizing Zach's God-given right not to find her attractive.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4