Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: One Night Spouse

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

why is Taylor wearing a big ass watch to bed?

It’s an Apple Watch and a lot of people wear them when they sleep. They have great sleep trackers. I don’t wear mine but I totally understand it 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

It’s an Apple Watch and a lot of people wear them when they sleep. They have great sleep trackers. I don’t wear mine but I totally understand it 

Oh, ok then.  I have an Apple Watch about 5'10" and 170 lbs.  He keeps track of my sleep.  😉

So far this is boring as hell.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

That lady relative of Brandon who is speaking with Taylor,  not his mom but the other woman, has a very creepy long neck bird sneaking out from behind her

Edited by ShowFan
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Taylor's cousin needs to have a seat. Brandon did not kidnap Taylor and force her into marriage.  Unless I am mistaken she signed up for this.  The mother, neice and the sister need to climb down off their high horse.  If Taylor is the best thing since slice bread, then I can help but wonder whey she had to sign up on a third rate reality show to meet a spouse.

I thought Brandon handled himself very well with those women, who seem to have forgotten that their precious Taylor signed up for this.   

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

Good Lord Mindy is skinny.

Those sunglasses did not do her any favors

Meka is handling this like a business transaction. Very factual, stiff, demanding. Neither her nor Michael are at all flirting with each other, at least not from what we see on camera. 

• Love 20
10 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

Meka is handling this like a business transaction. Very factual, stiff, demanding. Neither her nor Michael are at all flirting with each other, at least not from what we see on camera. 

She and Michael really do need to soften up.  They make me uncomfortable just looking at them.

Mindy's friend doesn't trust Zack but at least so far he's pleasant and friendly with Mindy.  

10 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

How do you know it’s fake? 

I'm looking at her hairline and it looks fake.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Even if what Meka said was true she was acting over the top like Michael raped her in her sleep.   

I’m like, stop talking - at least let him respond!

They won’t make it. 

Mindy, girl get you some cute travel wear!

• Love 10

Mindy looks way older than Zach. And, her matronly wardrobe isn't helping.  I believe the reason they send them on the same honeymoon is for the drama. Now, because of their lack of PDA, Mindy believes that Zach isn't as into her.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

The meeting the families crap is so boring. 😴

I completely agree and what do they have to offer at his time, there's no relationships. I hope Taylor's relatives aren't a reflection of what she's like, they had a lot of nerve IMHO.

• Love 15

Zach may be  fake and phony, but I am with him about bathing before getting into bed.  I can't lay next to someone who still has on the day's dirt and grime.  Not to mention, they were on an airplane.  That's just nasty.    

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 20

Mindy’s veneers are too big for her face and because she is so thin, it makes her jaw protrude like a monkey that died 20 years ago. 

1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Zach maybe fake and phony, but I am with him about bathing before getting into bed.  I can't lay next to someone who is still has on the day's grime.  Can't do it. 

If he thought she was hot he would be all over her regardless but she did look pretty ripe. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8