Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E01: Premiere

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Airline pilot Peter Weber begins his search for love, meeting 30 accomplished women eager to catch his eye; on the first group date, nine women get flight training; Hannah Brown returns to host the second group date.

Airs January 6, 2020.

• Love 1

As much as I like live chatting with everyone, I'll probably just record and start to watch midway through so as to zip though commercials. There are 3 contestants who are flight attendants. 

This just reminds me that Hannah has really questionable taste in men. 

Nobody's mentioned virginity so far, so I already like it more than Coltons first episode. 

Oh my God, what is going on in those opening scenes? Does a girl disappear or something?!

• Love 4

When grandma writes you a letter of recommendation.

Peter looking at Hannah Ann like 😍

Victoria P got some harp string music out of the limo. That means she’ll make it far.

3 flight attendants with a “unique” angle. Lots of others with flight-themed entrances, but the peddle-plane wins. There is NOT someone in that suitcase, right?!? I’m tiny, and  I don’t think I can fit in a suitcase.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Round 5?!? They only had sex in the  windmill twice, madam! 

oh, we’ve hit the crazies.

Ashley P the emotional support cow for the first impression rose—the cow, not the girl. “It’s a pony!!” Lol! These idiots.

Peter remembers meeting Kelly?!? Wow. Oh, they have a synchronized dance!! That’s some extra credit points right there. And the girls are shattered. 

...Then Hannah B sashays in and they turn to dust and blow away.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I noticed that Peter would hug the women and then eye them up and down as they walked away.   I remember reading a relationship columnist once who said that some men spark to a few women and some men spark to many women, and you want one of the former.   I think Peter's a sparker.   We shall see what unfolds.      

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Is that a painting of a field of vaginas growing in the valley of a mountain range? Oh, well, my first impression is that Hannah is the front runner, despite her shoddy artwork.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Oh, damn! Trying to confront Hannah as the “villain,” but she was polite and didn’t fight back so...now what? {blank stares} This is unprecedented. Hannah is 100% my  favorite now.

• Love 3

I thought Hannah was a lot with the kissing. But I see Peter is about to top her and full on makeup with everyone in front of the other contestants. Hard to believe he's serious about anything but getting laid.

Hannah's appearance was a waste of time. Peter isn't passing up being with one of these hot women throwing themselves at him for her. I don't care how many feels he has.

• Love 8

Victoria F is by far the most annoying. She’s gotta go. And now she’s crying. What the hell was her joke? Or did she not get it out during either attempt? Imagining this girl on the comedy club circuit. I have a joke... {breaks into tears}

Edited by JenE4
Wrong Victoria
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Victoria P is by far the most annoying. She’s gotta go. And now she’s crying. What the hell was her joke? Or did she not get it out during either attempt? Imagining this girl on the comedy club circuit. I have a joke... {breaks into tears}

I think that's Victoria F. Unfortunately she's one of the few I think he has chemistry with.

I think Hannah Ann is beautiful but they've kissed multiple times and I feel nothing.

3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Peter is such a dork, it's just hard to watch this.  I think the young pretty Hannah is the frontrunner.  I'll check back in a few weeks.

Yep. These women are beautiful with real careers (most are). Hard to believe they are about to fall for Peter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I think that's Victoria F. Unfortunately she's one of the few I think he has chemistry with.

I think Hannah Ann is beautiful but they've kissed multiple times and I feel nothing.

Yep. These women are beautiful with real careers (most are). Hard to believe they are about to fall for Peter.

Oh, you’re right. Victoria P is a pretty blonde who just got a rose.

First week of dates? This isn’t how this works.

My 11-year-old wanted me to write that she would go on this show just to be the first person to not accept a rose on night 1. So, um, judge my parenting for letting her watch this—but at least she’s smart enough to not fall for the Right Reasons brainwashing.

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Good Lord! What’s with the crying over someone you just met?  missing out on trips to Europe and the Bahamas and being on an all-expenses vacation for a month or so. And maybe getting a Neil Lane ring and your own reality show.

I fixed it for you.

You're welcome.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, hyacinth said:

I noticed that Peter would hug the women and then eye them up and down as they walked away.   I remember reading a relationship columnist once who said that some men spark to a few women and some men spark to many women, and you want one of the former.   I think Peter's a sparker.   We shall see what unfolds.      

You said it much classier than I did.  Basically I said to myself that Peter is a horndog from minute 1 and it's hilarious.

I LOVE Tammy, though I already see she's not popular here!

45 minutes ago, StatMom said:

I wonder this every season: when asked if “I can steal you for a second” or some such, is the bachelor bound by some production rule to acquiesce? They never seem to refuse.

We saw him refuse once.  (Edited to add her name:  He refused for the woman named NATASHA).

Did you guys catch someone saying they're here for "the flight reasons"?  I think it was the first flight attendant.  I thought you guys might like that.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

The more wine I drink the more this all makes sense. 

This group sure is gorgeous, like possibly even more so than usual.

And not nearly as air-headed.  There is some serious education here.  Only one social media influencer, of sorts, with the Canadian fashion blogger.

• Love 2